• a blind date with a guy/girl with a bad cold
    • a cure to get rid of this fetish
    • tissues ! all hues and sizes
    • inspiration to write sneezy stories
    • being sneezed all over by an attractive person
    • a sneeze disease pandemic
    • top 100 sneeze wavs selected for you
    • witnessing a cutie having a fit of 30 in a row

Well, tma and I have been trying to get together for a while, Mute Poet too... and Chui.... and Vetinari... omg there are just too many people I'd love to meet! :) Of course, I've been lucky enough to have met High On Lullabies, Demon327, George, gruft, and a few others :) Some have become very close friends and I'll always treasure that.

Oh another trip to London too.......

Sorry Countless, I can't stick to just one wish! :D

Can I have the six sneezy headcolds all at the same time?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went with being sneezed all over by someone attractive. It's a huge fantasy of mine and one that I have never gotten to experience.

Word.

:)

A SFF gathering in London... I should have added that wish to the list !

And I guess I would pick that one myself, as it would probably make some of the other wishes come true...

C

I voted for the 30 sneeze fit. It's been a very long time since I witnessed a woman having a sneezing fit.

I know, I probably should have voted for a cure. lol :)

JT

A SFF gathering in London... I should have added that wish to the list !

And I guess I would pick that one myself, as it would probably make some of the other wishes come true...

C

Yep, if six people came and brought a cold each and I caught them all........

Perfect! :)

If I lived in a perfect world, and wishes like this were granted, witnessing a cutie having a fit of 30 in a row would be astounding.

And if I got to pick who, definitely the cutie in my avatar, Matthew Gray Gubler.

At first... I voted for the sneezing doll. :rolleyes:

Then I stepped back, thought "Jesus! What a sick fuck am I?" :omg:

Then I guess I'm the only sick fuck left around here, because I did vote for a sneezing doll! :unsure: Only it would be male and look exactly like Zac Efron!

The cutie sneezing thirty times was my second choice. Honestly, the guy I want to see sneeze right now would only need to sneeze once for me, I think. He wouldn't need to sneeze that many times in a row. :nohappy:

As much as there are other people I'd like to meet from here, I've already met several wonderful people. I do wish we could have everyone meet sometime, even though I know that's next to impossible. :drool:

As much as there are other people I'd like to meet from here, I've already met several wonderful people. I do wish we could have everyone meet sometime, even though I know that's next to impossible. :drool:

Well, I'd definitely like to meet you during one of my jaunts to Chicago!

I also voted for the 30 sneeze fit. Maximum count I've ever witnessed in my life was eight desperate rapid-fire sneezes, or fifteen recurring sneezes over a fifteen minute period from a different young lady. It's not that I'm greedy, I would happily settle for 29.....! Bring it on! Come ooooooooon allergy season! *lol*

I also took the 30+ sneeze fit just because it seems it's been ages since I've witnessed anything that spectacular in real life and a fit of that length is one of those "permanantly burned into your memory" type things...

That said, it really would be incredible to get to meet everyone in real life, and I've been around here long enough that I find myself wishing I had just a bit more spare cash stowed away to haul my ass to London for a meet. I've always said that I'd be game to play host to an en masse "forum convention" type dealy in the future, but I'm not sure whether Montreal/Ontario are really central enough for alot of people to be able to make it. Still one of my dreams though.

I voted for going on a blind date with a guy with a bad cold because I'm completely single and could definitely use a date. Plus a cute guy with a cold makes everything better. Though, to tell the truth, I would take the date without the cold even lol.

Man, why can't we vote for more than 1? Cause the blind date with a guy with a cold, ooh yes please. (even though I'm married... hey, it's a wish! that's like a fantasy which is totally allowed...) The fit of 30+, hellz yes. 100 best wavs selected just for me, mmm yeesss. Inspired to write stories, absolute yes. And a real life meeting with a forum friend?...

Probably been on my wish list for about 3 years now. :)

Well I voted for the Handkerchiefs.... but only if I can choose the colour and the pattern of the handkerchiefs... Ahh Choo! ;)

I don't know what carpe diem is - can someone fill me in please? :D

Well I voted for the Handkerchiefs.... but only if I can choose the colour and the pattern of the handkerchiefs... Ahh Choo! ;)

I don't know what carpe diem is - can someone fill me in please? :D

'Carpe Diem' is Latin for "seize the day" - basically live life to the fullest, take advantage of every opportunity, etc. B)

I want to blow someone's nose again, and have someone blow mine. I have done both before and am dying to do it again. Also, I want to meet a young man who will let me make a noseblowing video, photographs with, preferrably with handkerchiefs.

I'd love a forum meeting...but there is so much talk of London that I doubt I would be able to go. It's expensive from here!

....You should come to Hollywood, like ALL of you. Then I could just drive down :D

I'd love a forum meeting...but there is so much talk of London that I doubt I would be able to go. It's expensive from here!

....You should come to Hollywood, like ALL of you. Then I could just drive down :D

is that London in the UK or London Ontario? I live in London UK.
Guest audreybordeaux

i'd like some designer tissues! how fun..

that last one got me thinking.. i was sure i could induce myself to 30! turns out i actually only got to somewhere between 15-20.. not a bad day :D

Archived