Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which condiment/topping could you eat forever?

a red nine

The question's in the title: You can only eat one condiment or topping for the rest of your life. You don't have to put this on everything, but it's your only option if you do want to spice up your food. Anything from salt to mustard to spaghetti sauce is allowed, so long as this topping is something that you wouldn't consider alright to eat plain. (Like you can't do pickles.)

Well, I'm going to be generic and say ketchup. Twas my first love. :)

If I had to pick only one I'd pick ranch dressing. I eat that on everything. But even better than that is ranch dressing mixed with honey mustard. it makes the perfect condiment.

I'll be the Yin to Dead End's Yang here and go with mustard. It's yellow and it tastes good. Case closed. :lmfao:

Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce....

Actually, that's a lie. That's special stuff and should be reserved for special occasions :( Horseradish though (my dad's homemade stuff, not that wussy grocery store stuff), I could eat all day long.

Mmmm, I love that! :( I've started liking Hoboken Eddie's more, but it's really difficult to find.

My condiment? Nothing. ;) I don't care much for condiments. If you held a gun to my head though...ketchup. Heinz organic.

Guest bbwsnzr

I like to make my own condiment or "special sauce" which is 1 part mayo, 4 parts ketchup, 1 part mustard and 1 part honey. It is awesome on a burger. But you may choose to count that as 4 condiments. If this is the case, then Sonny's Sweet BBQ sauce :(

Absolutely couldn't live without mustard, the stronger the better please. I have a definite preference for English over French, but hey, it's all good.

Cookie for the reference time: "Excuse me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"

:( It's sooo good.

As for me? Hmmm...this was difficult, since the eating of condiments alone really grosses me out (especially ketchup...ewww...) but I'd say honey mustard mixed with BBQ sauce. I mixed it together a few times and ate it on chicken. It was amazing.

Absolutely couldn't live without mustard, the stronger the better please. I have a definite preference for English over French, but hey, it's all good.

:( those were the BEST commercials ever!

for me, it would probably have to be Japanese Mayonnaise. I could eat that on anything and everything.

It's "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon" :D

And Wayne's World did not originate the quote - there actually were ads!

Is (basil) pesto a topping? Because I could eat pesto on anything! I will even eat it without anything to put it on.

yick. Never been able to really warm up to pesto LOL And yet, I love basil, pine nuts and parmesan....

Oooh ooh! Does cream cheese count? I'd eat it on my chips and my spaghetti and EVERYTHING.

If it doesn't count, the same goes for creme fraiche. And if THAT doesn't count, and I'm not ashamed to say it...

...mayonnaise. :unsure:

yick. Never been able to really warm up to pesto LOL And yet, I love basil, pine nuts and parmesan....

Hmm, that's strange. Ever made pesto yourself? (with lots and LOTS of garlic, and also some romano cheese to give it a little bite) Homemade pesto is SO much better than store-bought, it's amazing. It's to die for. . . .

Sour Cream. I eat it on my chips, my crackers, my potatoes, my meat a bit....just yum....

Oh, sour cream! How I love thee! This is neck and neck with ketchup, I've decided. You can do so many truly wonderful things with sour cream.. Mmmm...

Sour Cream. I eat it on my chips, my crackers, my potatoes, my meat a bit....just yum....

Oh, sour cream! How I love thee! This is neck and neck with ketchup, I've decided. You can do so many truly wonderful things with sour cream.. Mmmm...

it even goes well with ketchup B(

Ranch Salad dressing. Seriously, on anything.

Or melted cheese (nacho cheese, specifically)...that's actually good with M&M's...O.o

id have to go w/ pesto or guacamole. i could eat either of those on ANYTHING. don't care for ketchup at all. not even on fries. but i could dip my fries in pesto or guacamole...mmmm. :laugh:

Archived