Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which condiment/topping could you eat forever?

a red nine

id have to go w/ pesto or guacamole. i could eat either of those on ANYTHING. don't care for ketchup at all. not even on fries. but i could dip my fries in pesto or guacamole...mmmm. :D

Mmmmm, guacamole...:) I forgot about that one. Delicious!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

The question's in the title: You can only eat one condiment or topping for the rest of your life. You don't have to put this on everything, but it's your only option if you do want to spice up your food. Anything from salt to mustard to spaghetti sauce is allowed, so long as this topping is something that you wouldn't consider alright to eat plain. (Like you can't do pickles.)

Well, I'm going to be generic and say ketchup. Twas my first love. biggrin.png

I'm not a big fan of condiments most of the time. But given the forum we're on, I think I'll choose pepper ;-)

I'd have to go with Sriracha (or the "rooster sauce, as its affectionately known. Its.nice and hot, blends with everything, and you always know when you've had enough lol

• 2 weeks later...

For me, DEFINITELY honey mustard. Specifically the kind from either KFC or McDonalds. Mmmm.

:P

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't believe only one person has said it...

Mayonnaise!

I have it on everything.

Chips, chicken, bacon, eggs, mushy peas...

I seriously couldn't live without it.

Came in here to see if I'd replied to this long ago and I didn't.

Puddin', I agree that mayo is grossly underrated on here! But I really don't eat it with anything but sandwiches and occasionally burgers.

If it counts, I'll say BUTTER! I mean, c'mon!

If it doesn't count, then I'll stick with mayo :)

Archived