Sneeze Fetish Forum

Carry On (M) - (8 Parts)

everest

This is a continuation of a drabble I posted here a little while ago. Just the simple fact that it is Supernatural and these boys are simply amazing made it easier to keep going then to leave it at what I had, so... yeah.

Basically, Sam gets a cold, and bruised ribs, and does his best to hide it, but... well, that just wouldn't be any fun, now would it? :)

This is the original drabble:

Dean smiled as the nurse came into the room.

"Is there anything I do for you?" She asked, eyeing the bed ridden man.

"Oh, there definitely is something you can do for me." Dean said with a grin.

"Hu'ESCHuh!" Sam sneezed forcefully from the chair next to his brother, then groaned, clutching his chest.

"Bless you... what is it?" The nurse asked, turning her attention away from Dean.

"It's noth... nothing... ETSCHuh!" He sneezed again, moaning.

"Take off your shirt" The nurse instructed.

"What?!?!" Dean demanded as Sam blushed deeply.

"I want to see if there is any bruising. You seem to be in pain." The nurse said, concern showing in her voice.

"Oh..." Sam said, hesitently pulling of his shirt.

The nurse's eyes popped open a bit as she saw his perfectly sculpted chest. But she forced herself to pay attention to the task at hand.

"Does this hurt?" She asked as she gently applied pressure to his chest, ignoring the shivers passing down her spine.

"A... little" Sam breathed

"Sweetheart, I can tell by your expression it hurts more then a little. You'll have to be checked out too." She guided Sam out of the room.

Dean scowled. Why did Sam always get the hot ones?

Now that I have written more of this story, I would say it takes place in season four, not the later episodes, but maybe the begining or middle. I've been thinking of including Castiel, because I love his charecter as well.

And this is the next part of the story. I'm going to call it chapter one, because the drabble isn't really very chapter-like. So I guess it's just kind of an introduction.

Anyway, here is part one:

Sam walked back into the hospital room half an hour later.

"So, how'd it go?" Asked Dean.

"It's nothing big. Just a few bruised ribs." Sam said.

"It's bad enough that they had to tape you up." Dean pointed out, while staring at his brother's bandaged chest. Apparently, he hadn't gotten around to putting his shirt back on yet. But, just as the thought came to Dean, Sam pulled a t-shirt that he had been wearing under a hoodie over his head.

"Yeah, well..." Sam mumbled as he poked his head and arms through the holes.

Dean decided to take the conversation in a new direction. "But, I actually wasn't talking about your ribs. How'd it go with the chick?"

"What chick?"

"Don't act like you don't know. The nurse, dude. She was seriously hot, and she took you into a privet room." Dean gave Sam a 'you know what that means' smile.

"It wasn't like that."

"Come on man, she was into you. You had to notice it." Dean said, and then silently added, She chose you man! Over me! And you don't even know it? How is this giant my brother?

Dean waited for Sam to respond. Finally, after hearing nothing, he looked over at Sam to see him preparing for a sneeze.

"heh... he... Hu'ESH'uh!" Sam moaned quietly. This sneezing was not exactly doing wonders on his ribs.

"Gesundheit. What's up with you? You've been sneezing ever since we finished the hunt. You better not be getting sick, 'cus we have no idea when our next hunt will be, and-"

Sam cut him off.

"I'm not getting sick. Maybe there is dust in here or something."

"Okay, first of all? This is a hospital. Which means this room is sterile. No dust. And second, since when are you allergic to dust?"

"Whatever"

Hmm. Since when could Sam not think of a better comeback than 'whatever'? He eyed the younger man, taking in the slightly pink nostrils and heavy circles under his eyes. The dark circles weren’t new; there wasn't much time for sleep during a hunt. The red nose, however, was. And, though it was so slight it could have been Dean's imagination, he could swear that Sam's cheeks were flushed. So, despite what the boy had said, he was getting sick. Or he was sick. But, Dean decided he wouldn't bring anything up again unless Sam got worse. After all, what could he do for Sam when he was the one laying in the hospital bed? Sure, it was only a broken leg, but still! The kid sure could pick a time to get sick.

"What time did they say you could get out of here?" Sam jerked his older brother out of his thoughts.

Dean noticed that Sam's voice was beginning to sound a bit strained, but he decided to brush it off. "Umm... tomorrow. Got to wear this damn cast for two weeks though."

"Hey, it could've been worse" Sam said.

"Mmhmm" Dean mumbled, drifting back into his thoughts. Before he realized what was happening, he was asleep, living the nightmares he refused to tell Sam about. But just before the dream could've gotten too bad, a contained sneeze brought Dean back to consciousness.

"H'ngtsh!"

"Sam?" Dean muttered sleepily, and Sam responded with more poorly controlled sneezes.

"Ngt'shuh! Hu... igscht!" Sam moaned quietly. This was getting old.

"Bless you." Dean said, still only half awake.

"Shit. I'b sorry dead, I did'et bead to wake you. Just go back to sleep, I'll leave." Sam got up and walked towards the door.

"No. S'fine" Dean mumbled, not even noticing how congested Sam's voice was. "Sit back down. Stay."

Sam obliged, swiping his nose quickly and sniffing as lightly as possible.

Dean drifted back to sleep, and soon after, Sam did as well, mouth opened slightly, breathing soft, congested breathes.

Should I continue?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;):lol::(

This is a fantastic start! The tension--is he sick? Isn't he? He is!

Sam with no shirt!

And Dean all beat up but having to worry about Sammy anyway.

Thank you to everyone who commented! I'm glad you like it so far! :(

I tried to start to develop a plot in this part, so tell me what you think!

Here's part two:

The first thought that formed in Sam's head when he woke up was, 'shit'.

He felt like crap. His nose was running, his head was pounding, and he couldn't breathe. And, with every breath he managed to force into his lungs, there was a sharp pain in his chest. At first he was confused. Where was this? The last thing Sam remembered was the hunt. It was only a spirit, but one of the more powerful ones. It had sent Dean flying out a window and Sam had received a... well, he had no idea what it was, but the spirit had sent it flying across the room and straight into his chest. Then he remembered finally finishing the hunt, and dragging Dean's protesting, tough guy ass to the hospital. And after remembering that, everything else came back. So he was in a hospital. Sick, in a hospital. It seemed appropriate, but it was just so incredibly not that Sam had started laughing, regretting it as it sent a shot of pain into his chest, and regretting it even more as it turned into a coughing fit that left him gasping in pain afterwards.

"Sam?" Dean's voice asked. "You all right?"

Crap. Well, if Dean hadn't guessed Sam was sick by now, then he was possessed or something. So it was only a matter of time before the mass-worry set in.

"Yeah. Fine."

Dean seemed to debate with himself about something, then simply said,

"So we can leave now. Took you long enough to wake up."

Sam grimaced. "You could've woken me up, you know."

"Nah, you looked like you needed the sleep." Dean answered casually. He knew.

Sam got up slowly. "All right. Let’s go."

"Wait. You find any more jobs?" Dean asked. He was never one to search newspapers for anything strange, but that was what Sam was for.

"Not really. I-" Sam broke off, his breath hitching. "hi... heh... iheh...he...hi..."

"Just sneeze already" Dean said, slightly amused.

"Stuh... stuck... Hi'eshuh! Eshuh! Huh... Hi'ishuh! Ih'ishuh! Tschuh! Hu'tshuh!... *sniff* ...heh…Ha’itschuh!” Sam sneezed. He groaned with pain. This wasn’t the best time to have bruised ribs.

“Whoa. Bless. Times however many that ridiculous fit was.” Dean was starting to worry about his brother. Fits like that weren’t like Sam, unless he was getting really sick. “Let’s go” He suggested.

After checking out of the hospital, and finding a decent priced motel, they began to settle in. Dean fell asleep while watching some cop show, and Sam stayed awake staring at his laptop screen making sure nothing weird was going on anywhere within their range. He really didn’t want a job anytime soon with Dean being hurt and all, but that didn’t mean all evil would give them a break.

Slowly, his eyelids began to droop, until Sam fell asleep with his head in his hands, laptop still humming softly.

It was only about ten minutes later that Castiel appeared in their room. Sam jerked awake, but Dean remained asleep, which was a strange act for the observant hunter.

“Ugh” Sam rubbed his eyes, slowly becoming more aware of the situation around him.

“Bad time?” Cas asked in a quiet voice.

“S’fine” Sam muttered, squinting at the angel through the dimness of the room. “What’s up?”

“Well…” he started, but paused as he took in Sam’s face. “Are you all right?”

“Never better” Sam gave his nose a slight rub before continuing. “If it’s about a job, now isn’t really the best time. Dean’s got a broken leg, and-”

“And you’re ill.”

“That’s not what I was going to say.”

“But it’s true.”

“I’m fi… fine.” Sam rubbed his nose again

“Then why do you look like you’re going to…”

“hi’ESHuh!” Sam sneezed with a grimace, holding his chest.

“Bless you” Dean’s voice came from across the room. Both Castiel and Sam looked over to see that Dean was finally awake.

“Cas? What’s going on here?”

“We may have a job on our hands.”

“What kind of job?” Dean asked

“I’m not sure yet. Could be anything. There have been some strange deaths”

“How strange?” Sam asked.

“The first was a 16 year old boy. Jason Weathers. When he was found, his heart was missing.”

“Missing?” Dean was intrigued.

“Gone. Cut out, by someone, or something. The next was a 20 year old woman. I think her name was…”

“Names aren’t important yet. Just tell us what happened.” Sam said.

“Maybe it’s best you come see for yourself. It actually happened only a few towns over.”

“Sam! How’d you miss that?”

Sam frowned. How was he supposed to know everything that goes on around them while Dean sits on his butt doing nothing? Sam sighed. “I don’t know. Let’s go.” And with a quick rub to his nose, he left, the others following silently.

So, how was it? Should I write more?

Mmmm. Sneezy.

Did Dean take a long time to wake up because he's catching it? :( (I was looking for an angelic or innocently whistling icon but then I saw this one and couldn't not use it.)

Mmmm. Sneezy.

Did Dean take a long time to wake up because he's catching it? :( (I was looking for an angelic or innocently whistling icon but then I saw this one and couldn't not use it.)

At this point, he simply didn't wake up as soon as Sam, who wasn't sleeping as well as Dean. Dean might end up catching it later on though... :P I'm not quite sure about whether he should catch or not yet.

:(:P:)

I think I might love you! So sneezy with bruised ribs... that means a sick/sneezy/hurt Sam at the same time! And his being in pain with every single sneeze! OMG I MIGHT DIE! *drools around*

More pleeeeease! :laugh:

Mmmm. Sneezy.

Did Dean take a long time to wake up because he's catching it? :D (I was looking for an angelic or innocently whistling icon but then I saw this one and couldn't not use it.)

At this point, he simply didn't wake up as soon as Sam, who wasn't sleeping as well as Dean. Dean might end up catching it later on though... :unsure: I'm not quite sure about whether he should catch or not yet.

I'm sure it'll be awesome either way. :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who replied. It's great to hear that you like it!

This part is sort of short, so I will try and make the next part longer.

Here's part three!

“Ugh.” Sam mumbled, rubbing his head. Dean had left with Cas around five minutes ago, leaving him to talk to the friends and family. So he should probably go do that. But his head hurt so badly, and he could hardly even breathe… no, he should go. He just had to suck it up, and do the job. But…

With a sigh, Sam slowly stood up, feeling the deep ache that had set in to his muscles. But no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn’t find a good enough reason not to do the job. He made his way over to a box of crappy motel tissues, blowing his nose. A few light coughs into his fist and he left the motel, realizing with a grimace he would have to walk. Figures, Dean goes with the angel that could just pop you anywhere on the planet, and he still takes the car.

Sam sighed. Whatever. He began to walk in the general direction of where the first family’s home was. Finally, he came upon a nice-looking white house. 5781. Yep, that was it. A slightly nervous sigh and Sam straitened his suit. He rang the doorbell.

A woman who looked to be in her late forties opened the door.

“Yes?”

“Uh, hello, I’m Agent Burr,” Sam flashed her his fake badge. “I was wondering… If at all possible… you could answer a few questions”

Though her face visibly clouded over, the woman nodded. “Of course.” She led Sam into the living room where she sat on the couch and he sat in a chair across from her.

Sam rubbed his nose with his knuckle, biting back the now familiar sensation that was creeping up. Now was not the time to sneeze.

“Jason was you son?”

“Yes”

“What was he like? Did he seem happy? What where his friends like?” Sam knew he was asking too many questions, but he wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

“He was a good kid. A starter on the basketball team. He had quite the group of friends, but they were all just nice kids. He just… left for the game and… and…” the woman began to dissolve into tears. Sam stood up swiftly, walking over to comfort her. But once he sat down on the couch, his body stiffened.

“h’NGSCHuh!” Sam tried to contain the sneeze, but it made little difference, and it sent a shot of pain through his head and chest. He coughed lightly into his fist, embarrassed.

“B… Bless you.” The woman looked up, wiping the tears from her eyes. “I’m sorry. It just feels like he’s going to walk through that door and tell me what the score of the game was, like always.”

“It’s okay. I understand. You’re going through a lot right now, and it’s hard. I really am sorry for imposing like this, but if you answer our questions we might be able to figure out what happened to Jason.”

“Of course”

“So is there anyone new in town? Or has anyone been acting strange?”

“No. everyone has been just the same as always, until…” she swallowed. “None of his friends have been over. I expect they’re all shaken up, poor things.”

Sam nodded, bringing up his hand. He turned away, and sneezed a light, “h’ishuh!” Unfortunately, the one small sneeze could not relieve the tickle. “H’eshuh! Tschuh! Etschuh!... huh…Hu’TSCHuh!” Sam bit back a moan. That hurt.

“Bless you. Are you feeling alright? Would you like some tea?”

“No, no. Thank you, but I think I have everything I need. Sorry again for imposing, and we’ll get back to you if we find anything. And with that, Sam rushed out of the house.

He shivered as he began the walk back to the motel. Had it been this cold before? Dark clouds had covered the sky. Realizing he’d be caught in the rain, Sam quickened his pace. Even so, about two minutes later, rain began to fall, first lightly, then developing into a full out downpour. Cursing under his breath, Sam shivered once more, and pushed forward towards the motel. He knew it would be a while before he would even see the flickering sign, but there was nothing he could do about it now.

Except, of course, keep walking, and pretend he wasn’t going home to a crappy motel to talk about whatever this thing was. As long as he pretended he would come home to a new life, he could keep walking.

What do you think? Any suggestions to where you want this story to go? I've only got a basic idea of where this is going, so if there's anything you want me to include, let me know! ;)

I swear, I have no words enough to tell you how much I love all of this! :heart:

And sick Sammy shivering under the rain? Oh godness, my heart goes BOOM! :boom::lmfao:

I've only got a basic idea of where this is going, so if there's anything you want me to include, let me know! :omg:

Oh, can I? :cryhappy: Well then, I must beg you for a very feverish Sam! :wub: And if there is even a lot of worried, protective and caretaker Dean, I'll be your slave. :wub:

But in any case, I already love this fic and I'll keep loving it wathever you do. ;)

. Love the spelling of the sneezes. Sammy is adorable. I love when guys talk about how the cold makes them feel and describe their symptoms. So I definitely would not mind if there was complaining on sam's part and some caregiving on dean's part. I love this

Gah. Poor Sam, trying to control it and still sneezing all over the place in front of this stranger.

Archived