Sneeze Fetish Forum

Carry On (M) - (8 Parts)

everest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all your suggestions! Don't worry, I'm nowhere near done with poor Sammy yet! :lol:

Part four:

Dean waited anxiously inside the motel. Sam should have been back by now. He glanced out the window, and stared at the heavy raindrops, realizing for the first time he shouldn’t have taken the car. Sam was already sick, and Dean got the feeling that the rain would only make him worse.

But then there was the sound of someone turning the key in the door. Then the knob turned, and the door opened, and a shivering Sam came into the room.

“Sam,” Dean said with relief, then noticed the blank expression on his brother’s face. “Are you alri-“

But Sam cut him off.

“H’gtshuh! Ishuh! Heh… H’tshuh!” Sam gave a wet sniffle and shivered again, while clutching his ribs. Dean noticed his face had been drained if almost all it color, except for a pink flush on his cheeks and a faint red color around his nostrils.

“Sorry” he choked out, his voice hoarse, “I did’et really fihd adythig, she said that everythig id towd was ndorbal.”

It took Dean good ten seconds to figure out what Sam had said. “Doesn’t matter Sam. S’okay. Come on, you need a shower.” Dean pushed Sam into the bathroom, and shut the door. He sat down at the table, staring at his broken leg. What where they going to do now? He sighed as he heard harsh coughs coming from the bathroom. This was his fault. Finally, he heard the water running.

‘Please make him look better when he comes out’. Dean thought.

Finally, Sam emerged, towel tied around his waist, looking a lot better, though still not well. He shivered slightly in the cold air of the motel. God, he just wanted to be warm. He grabbed his usual t-shirt and jeans, as well as a pair of boxers, and walked back into the bathroom without nothing but a quiet, “h’ngsht” stifled into his fist. Once Sam had shut the door, he leaned over the sink, splashing cold water over his face. He was so cold, but his face felt so hot. Sam sighed, knowing he had a fever. Nothing he could do about it now, anyway. He pulled on the clothes, and blew his nose with a wince. One last splash of cold water to the face, and then he walked out of the bathroom.

Sam collapsed in a chair. He knew what was coming.

“Sam” Dean said. And there it was. When Sam didn’t respond, Dean raised his voice a little. “Sam”

“Hmm?” The hunter in question muttered.

“You’re sick” Dean stated.

Again, Sam didn’t respond, and Dean hopped over to where his brother was sitting. Leaving the crutches leaned up against the wall on the other side of the room was stupid. Damn leg. He laid his hand across Sam’s forehead, hardly noticing when Sam tried to pull away.

“Shit. You have a fever, Sam.” Dean looked away in frustration. This was not the time for Sam to be sick! People were dying! But, it’s not like the kid did it on purpose. So Dean just let out a sigh, sitting down on the bed that was closest to Sam. “You have to tell me these things.”

“It’s nothing. I can still do the hunt.”

“We don’t have a choice”

“I know.” Sam looked down. But then his eyelids fluttered, and he brought a hand up to his face.

“H’gnsht! E’gsht! Huh… H’ngshuh!” Sam’s head was thrown forward with each one, and he suppressed a moan.

“Bless you. You really shouldn’t hold them in like that.

Sam looked up in a brief moment of vulnerability. “It hurts less this way” he said, reminding Dean of when they were younger.

“It looks like it hurts either way.” Dean said, mostly to himself.

“So what do you think it is?” Sam asked.

“You’re changing the subject”

“There was no need to continue. I’m fine. So what do you think we’re dealing with?”

“Don’t know” Dean said, giving up.

“Did you and Cas find anything?”

“Not really. Just saw some bodies with missing body parts. And each time, they were missing something different.”

“Hmm” Sam said. “I don’t get it.”

“Me neither.”

“Is Cas going to come back?”

“Maybe. You never know with that guy.”

Sam coughed lightly into his fist, wincing as the coughs became harsher. Dean rubbed his back, until Sam was finished.

“You okay?” Dean asked.

“Yeah” Sam said, though they both knew it was a lie.

Did you like it?

Sam coughed lightly into his fist, wincing as the coughs became harsher. Dean rubbed his back, until Sam was finished.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :D

You read in my thoughts, I was dreaming for this! How cute! How lovely! I LOVE their hurt/comfort with all of my heart!

I also totally loved his stifled sneezes, and his vulnerability, and everything!

Oh my beloved cute feverish Sammy-boy! :heart:

Awesome job, Everest, thank you! I can't wait for more! :lol:

Thank you so much for commenting and saying you liked it. Really, it's great to read those.

And here is part five!

One hour later, Sam was asleep and Dean had finally gotten around to taking his temperature. It wasn’t good news; with a fever of 101.7, his brother really was sick. He’d known that this would happen… Sam, though he would slow down for anyone, never slowed down for himself. And Dean knew, once his brother woke up, he’d find something to do that would push him even farther towards the point of collapsing with exhaustion.

And, of course, at one of the worst possible times, Castiel appeared.

“You know, there is such thing as a phone. Or at least a door.” Dean protested.

“Such things are only an inconvenience.” Cas said.

Sam stirred in his sleep, and began to cough.

“Shit” Dean mumbled, and grabbed his crutches, working his way into the bathroom. But once he got the water, he realized bringing it to Sam would be a bit harder.

Cas realized the reason behind Dean’s hesitation. He grabbed the water from him and brought it to the bed, setting it on the table next to Sam. And then, gently, he began shaking the still-coughing man until he woke.

Sam opened his eyes to see both Dean and Castiel staring at him.

He sat up quickly, trying to force out a question through the coughs. Wordlessly, dean handed him the water and he drank gratefully. Once the fit finally subsided, Sam spoke.

“What the hell” he rasped.

“what do you mean what the hell? You fell asleep, you were coughing your lungs out, and me and Cas decided we weren’t quite ready for you to die yet.”

“Thanks for your concern, but I’m still alive.”

“Thanks to us. You are forever in our dept.”

“Yeah. I’ll see what I can do for you after I save the world” Sam said sarcastically. “So, why is Cas here? Any news on the case?”

Cas’s expression clouded over, but he didn’t answer.

“Dean?” Sam prodded, but his brother shook his head.

“Didn’t tell me anything yet.”

Finally, Cas spoke. “there was another murder. This time, a collage professor. Missing his brain.”

“Brain? You’re kidding, right?” Dean said.

“up until now, it has been the heart and the lungs that were gone. Seems like whatever this is is taking key body parts.” Cas said.

“For what?” Sam asked.

“I don’t know. Something about this… it’s just so strange.”

“Tell me about it. No matter how hard I try, I can’t find the connection between the victims.” Dean said

“Wait a minute… How old was… huh… how old was the… huh… H’eshuh! He’tshuh! Huh…” Sam paused, hands ready, as his breath hitched. Finally, he winced into the sneeze. “H’ng’ktshuh!”

Both Dean and Castiel frowned in sympathy.

“Shit” Sam breathed, clutching his ribs.

“You okay?” Dean asked

“Yeah” Sam nodded. “Sorry. As I was saying, how old was the professor?” Sam asked Castiel.

“Mid thirties, I think.”

“So they were all under forty, fairly young. Whatever this is, it doesn’t want old body parts.” Sam stated.

“Which means it wants to use them for something.” Dean said. “Nice one, Sam.”

“No, we could’ve guessed that before. Why would you take something if you’re not going to use it? This just proves it.” Sam rubbed his head with a small cough.

“What the hell is this thing?” Dean fell back onto the bed he was sitting on in frustration.

“I think I may have an idea.” The young hunter said

“What is it?” Dean immediately sat up.

“You’re not going to like it” Sam started.

“I don’t care. Lay it on me”

So, not as much caretaking, but I hope it was still good! :eat: I'll try and get the next part up soon!

Oh you can't imagine how much I love this sick and painful Sammy! :nohappy: Your description of him is great. :wub:

And also you are building an interesting storyline. ^^

When I see an update on this story, I go in jubilation! I'm looking forward to the next one. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! You're all so great! B)

I've been really busy lately, so I don't know when I'll get the next part up. Hopefully soon! I think I'll add one or two more parts to this, depending on how this story turns out. Once I'm done with this, I'll write something new. I've got a few things in mind... :lol:

So, finally, part six!

“What is it?” Dean prompted when Sam hesitated.

“It’s… huh… h’nxtsh!” A poorly controlled sneeze escaped Sam.

“Bless” Dean frowned. Was this really the time to be pestering Sam about the hunt? Maybe not, but the kid knew something, and Dean wanted to know what Sam knew.

“Thags” Sam tried to sniffle back the congestion, but he couldn’t manage to even get any air through. He had been able to hide his congestion up until now, but it was getting to be too much. “It’s humbad”

“What?” Dean and Castiel asked, confused.

“Sorry, ub… excuse be” Sam left the room to go into to the bathroom.

From the main room, Both Dean and Castiel could hear him blowing his nose. It wasn’t pretty.

“He does know we can still hear him right?” Cas asked Dean.

“Yeah. But that’s about as private as it gets without actually leaving the room, and Sam has this ting were he hates people seeing him be sick” Dean responded.

“That’s… absolutely ridiculous.” Cas responded.

“You’re telling me. Once when he was only six, he had a fever of 103, and he still tried to go to school. Luckily I stopped him.”

Cas’s eyes got just a bit wider.

Just then, Sam walked out of the bathroom. “It’s human” He said. The congestion was still there, but Sam was clear enough to at least be able to talk properly.

“You’re not serious” Dean said.

“I’m serious. I looked it up, this is probably cult activity. There aren’t any monsters crazy enough to do something like this.”

“God, humans? People? I just don’t get it. I’ll never understand humans.”

“You are a human yourself” Cas pointed out.

“Yeah, well, my life doesn’t really make much sense either.”

“Huh… Hu’ishuh! Etshuh! Hu’tshuh!” Sam sneezed, causing Dean and Castiel To stop talking and look over. He sniffed, and then shivered, clutching his chest.

Dean wanted to slap himself. And he would have, except then he would look like a complete idiot. What was it about this hunt that made him forget about how sick his little brother was? Cult or no cult, Sam came first.

Castiel spoke first. “I should probably go now.” He hesitated, and then added a, “Feel better Sam” before disappearing.

“Sam” Dean said once Cas had left. “Lay down. Get some sleep.”

“I-“Sam started, but Dean cut him off.

“No. Just lie down, don’t argue.”

And normally Sam would have argued, but he was so tired. His head felt heavy and his face felt like it was on fire. His chest ached from all the coughing and sneezing he’d been doing on top of his already bruised ribs. Sam’s entire body was sore, and he was shivering again. The blankets looked warm, and the bed looked soft… So Sam didn’t even protest further. He just collapsed onto the bed, shivering and curling himself into a ball.

Dean strolled over, or, hopped really, and laid his hand across Sam’s forehead. He felt warmer than before, Dean thought with a frown. So he found the thermometer, and handed it to Sam. Without a word the younger man stuck it in his mouth and waited.

When they heard the beep, Sam took it out and glanced at it. Without a reaction of any kind, he handed it to Dean.

“102.1. Damn.” Dean said.

“Sorry” Sam murmured.

“For what?”

“For getting sick. Ruining the hunt.”

“You didn’t ruin the hunt, you solved it.” Dean said. God, why was Sam always so… he didn’t even know the word to describe it. But it annoyed him. It wasn’t Sam’s fault, though. Dean forced himself not to say anything.

“S’not solved yet.” Sam mumbled.

“Nah, it’s solved. Your research is never wrong.”

“I’m wrong all the time.” Sam said with a cough.

“You’re allowed to be wrong. But you aren’t.” Dean handed Sam the remote. “I’m going out. You need meds, and I need a burger. I’ll be back soon.”

Sam mumbled an agreement. Dean left the motel, closing the door and locking it, and Sam continued lying in the bed, shivering, coughing, sneezing, sniffling, and being generally miserable, but mostly, wondering why the hell this happened to him at a time like this.

So what did you think?

Sick Sammy is my favourite :bleh: You write him so well! Especially the shyness, he's so unbelievably cute!

He just collapsed onto the bed, shivering and curling himself into a ball.

Oh boy! He's so sweeeeet!!! :) So cute and hot! I love him! :bleh: Sick Sammy is love!

It was awesome, and I'm with MusicaDiabolos, you write Sammy's shyness so well!

I'm reading this new chapter over and over. And can't wait for more! :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you sooo much for your comments. This is my first story, at at first I was really nervous. Seriously, my hand hovered over the mouse for like two

minutes, becouse I was so scared to click 'add new topic'. But I'm really glad I did!

Here is part seven!

Sam shivered. God, he felt like crap. He shifted in his position, allowing himself a sharp wince when it hurt his ribs. With a sigh, Sam reached for the box of tissues placed beside the bed. Sure, they were the crappy motel standard tissues, but they were better then nothing. And Sam really needed to blow his nose.

Unfortunately, this led to his nose tickling again. Sam tried to stave the feeling off, but the tickle was persistent. His breath hitching, Sam hastily grabbed a new tissue from the box and held it to his nose.

“Hih… hi’issh! Hi’esshuh! Ih’ie’sshuh!” He sneezed wetly, cringing a bit.

One low groan, a few tissues, and some hoarse coughs later, Sam fell back into the bed. He eyed the remote, but decided he really didn’t want to watch TV. Although, Sam though, if he watched the news, at least he could know right away if anything happened with the case. So he turned the TV on, and flicked through the channels until he found the local news.

An anchorman was walking down a street, filled with cop cars and people. Sam watched intently.

“I, Lance Gordon, am at the sight of the latest in a string of murders. The police refuse to give us any information, but just by looking at the scene, we can tell that this crime was committed by someone seriously sick. I can only imagine the effect this has on the victim’s family-“

Sam searched for any sign of where this was. Finally at the bottom of the screen, he saw a string of words.

‘Lance Gordon, live from Bayfield Park, sight of the latest-’

Sam stood up, grabbing his coat. He remembered walking past that park on his way home from talking to one of the families. Dean wouldn’t like it, but one of them had to be there, and he wasn’t going to wait for Dean to get back so he could tell him. Sam grabbed a fake id and left.

~~~

Dean entered the impala, humming Metallica. He had meds for Sam, and he had finally gotten his little brother to rest. Plus, his broken leg had gotten him attention from this seriously hot girl from the diner he had eaten at. Things might just work out after all.

~~~

Sam flashed his badge to one of the Police Officers.

“They really let you dress like that on the job?” He commented, eyeing Sam’s hoodie and jeans.

Sam cleared his throat. “We, uh, don’t want the media to know the FBI has gotten involved yet. Best not to look conspicuous.”

The cop just nodded, allowing Sam to pass through.

Sam stopped to talk to another cop who was examining the body.

“So what’s going on with the body?”

“Looks like he bled to death.”

“H’umsh! Mphsh!” The cop looked up to see Sam, his entire body twisted away, muffling the sneezes into his arm.

“Feeling all right?” He asked Sam, glad that he had turned away from the evidence.

“Yeah. I’m good”

~~~

Dean arrived at the motel, hopping out of his car and into the room.

“Sam?” He said, noticing that he wasn’t in the bed.

Dean hopped to the bathroom. The door was open, and there was no Sam.

“Son of a bitch” Dean muttered.

Okay, so this one is all spaced out. Kindove an accident, but I think it makes it easier to read, so I left it.

Tell me what you think!

Thank you sooo much for your comments. This is my first story, at at first I was really nervous. Seriously, my hand hovered over the mouse for like two

minutes, becouse I was so scared to click 'add new topic'. But I'm really glad I did!

Oh you can believe me, I'm glad even more than you! :)

And I really hope it will not be your one piece. :)

Aw poor sweet sick Sammy! :innocent::heart:

Great chapter! :innocent: More, please, more! :cryhappy:

• 3 weeks later...

I've finally finished this story, and I'm kind of proud of myself! A lot of times when I write somthing I'll get bored with it and never finish. But I'm getting better with that, thankfully.

Thank you so much for commenting, it really helps inspire me to right. I'll definetly write a new story soon! :angry:

Sorry for the wait!

Part eight!

‘Where the hell is he?’ Dean wondered. He balled his hands into fists, and slammed them down on the table. He groaned in frustration, as well as pain. Why couldn’t Sam just listen to him? It was always like this, ever since they where kids. Sam had to always do everything himself, or he wouldn’t do anything. He was the most stubborn person Dean had ever met.

And then Dean heard someone talking. He turned around in his chair, only to realize it was the TV. ‘He left the TV on?’ Dean wondered. Although he was feeling really stupid for thinking a voice on the TV belonged to his brother, he was curious to. Sam was always the neat one.

It looked like the TV was turned on to a local news station. The reporter was talking about another murder. Christ. Dean was sure he would never understand people.

Suddenly, it clicked. Sam must have gone to the scene of the crime to get more information. The kid could be so stupid sometimes. Why didn’t he just call?

Dean sighed. Because Sam always has to do everything himself. He considered going to get Sam, but he figured the kid would be okay. He didn’t actually know where the scene of the crime was, so he’d just be driving around anyway. If Sam wasn’t home in an hour, he’d go get him.

~~

“Feeling all right?” The cop asked Sam.

“Yeah, I’m good” Sam had replied. Truthfully, he felt worse than he had in a long time. His eyes were burning, and even though he was standing up and moving around he could hardly keep them open. He was so tired…

“You don’t look to good”

Sam sniffed, and gave an awkward shrug.

“Sucks that they send you out when you’re sick.”

“Yeah” Sam agreed. Why was he opening up to this man he never met? He had no idea, but it was kind of nice after trying so hard to hide being sick from Dean. “But psychopaths don’t care if how I feel. I’m needed here, so I’m here.”

“Tell me about it” The cop answered. “You have any idea as to what’s going on here?”

Sam coughed lightly, wincing a bit. “Not really. Your guess is as good as mine”

The cop just shook his head gravely.

“You know, it looks like you have this under control. I’m going to leave this to you.” Sam started to walk away.

“Take care of yourself!” the cop called after him.

~~

Sam stumbled into the motel room to find an angry Dean. He didn’t really care though… he was so tired…

“Sam!” Dean stood up, moving toward his brother as fast as he could with a broken leg. “What the hell?!”

“Sorry Dean” Sam managed. Suddenly the room was spinning. He grabbed the wall, but still fell forward. Dean caught him shocked, and feeling guilty for deciding not to go and get Sam. Of course he wasn’t fine; Sam hadn’t been fine ever since they started this damn hunt. Dean guided Sam to the bed, and set him down.

Sam turned away from Dean to sneeze tiredly into his shoulder. “hi’esh! Eshuh!” Sam winced.

“Bless you” Dean said sympathetically. “Why can’t you ever just listen to me?”

“M’sorry Dean.” Sam muttered.

Dean sighed. “It’s okay Sam. Just sleep.”

Sam obeyed, and he was out before even a minute had passed.

Dean stared at his little brother for a long time. ‘I’ll finish this hunt first thing in the morning’ he decided. ‘And after that, I’ll get Sammy healthy again. I’ll tie him to the bed if I have to.’

Sam shivered in his sleep. Dean pulled the blankets tighter around him. “Feel better Sam” He whispered.

The end! Did you like it?

• 2 weeks later...

Aw this end is really adorable... :) Sweet Dean! :laugh:

I loved this story, and I found your Sammy even more cute than always (if possible :o ).

I hope to read more stories about our boys from you. ;)

Awwww!!! :drool: It was sad that this story had to end, but the ending was awesome! It was so sweet :yes: I love it when guys (nearly) faint. I do hope you write more sick sammy in the future becuase this fic was very cute and well written. :drool:

Archived