Sneeze Fetish Forum

What inanimate object looks most tasty to you?

a red nine

Weird question, I know. But if you could eat something that you aren't supposed to eat, what would it be? And what would it taste like if you could choose the flavor?

I pick crayons. They'd probably taste like a sort of milky, vanilla-ish dessert stick. Mmmm... wax.

Yeah so anyway, indulge me and my strange mind and announce your choice.

Oh that's easy!

I'd eat you and you'd taste of chocolate :-)

But seriously, I'd taste an older wooden spoon, and I imagine it would taste like fresh crunchy bread...

How weird's that :S

I've always, always, always dreamed of eating Playdoh. Right up until like age 10 I was convinced that it would have a really sharp, fruity taste (maybe like doughy Jolly Ranchers?).

Upon further reflection, I also think it would be very cool to be able to eat really old books... and have them taste like really well ripened aged cheese! ;)

I've always, always, always dreamed of eating Playdoh. Right up until like age 10 I was convinced that it would have a really sharp, fruity taste (maybe like doughy Jolly Ranchers?).

Upon further reflection, I also think it would be very cool to be able to eat really old books... and have them taste like really well ripened aged cheese! ;)

Playdough is nontoxic so I'm surprised you didn't try any as a child! I've actually baked my own playdough out of...dough...yeah.

I think I would eat something metallic. Metal has an interesting and desirable flavor to me. A chain maybe.

I hate to disappoint, Mute, but as a child I was a Play-Doh eater. I confess that it has no fruity taste, but rather more like dull, somewhat salty dough.

FOOT FACE

You do realize we're the only two that understand this? Try not to put yourself in trouble for not following the topic, sis. x]

Though that was epic..

Gah, I STILL haven't been able to choose the one thing I would want to eat.

But as of now, it would be a comforter for a bed. And it would taste like vanilla ice-cream. :]

Now that you mention it, I always wanted to take a bite out of one of those Stetson hats I kept seeing in Texas. I'll bet it would taste like beef jerky!

Glass. It would be like hardish jello. Water flavored. I think I just described ice... Maybe not glass then. Also, velvet. Like fuzzy, rich, sweet, something. Dunno what exactly, but it would feel good.

I finally remembered the thing I had wanted to eat since I saw some in real life. Lava. It always looks so tasty on those documentary shows.

I'd like to eat gemstones. Rubies, daimonds, emeralds, sapphires... just eat them like a handful of berries. That's how I imagine they would taste as well - like crisp, frozen berries, some of them sour, some of them sweet.

Aren't there some daimond-eating creatures in C.S. Lewis' book The Silver Chair? I remember that image making a strong impression on me when I was a kid.

Anything made out of rubber; especially my friend's rubber duck keychain. I just see it and I feel like I should be chewing on it. I'm not sure what it would taste like though...like really intense vanilla-y Jello, perhaps?

ef869c755b70b005769411e.jpg

:laugh::laugh: sorry i just had to :D

Anyway ... do soap bubbles count? Even if they don't really "look tasty" i would like to try something shimmering rainbowy. If not then i would probably go with plain normal plates, forks spoons and knives. Again not really because i think they look tasty, but it would save the dishes and such :laugh:. I remember they had kind of ice cream waffle similar boxes in which they handed out french fries and sausages in a public swimming pool when i was younger. That was awesome :laugh2:.

I'd like to eat gemstones. Rubies, daimonds, emeralds, sapphires... just eat them like a handful of berries. That's how I imagine they would taste as well - like crisp, frozen berries, some of them sour, some of them sweet.

That sounds awesome... I can totally see iron pyrite tasting like Pop Rocks :eyes_closed:

I finally remembered the thing I had wanted to eat since I saw some in real life. Lava. It always looks so tasty on those documentary shows.

Whoa! You're so right. That would actually be really yum. Kind of like a hot fudge sundae, I'd think.

• 2 years later...

yeah i love the smell of wet dirt, but it doesnt taste as good as it smells. i think chalk would have an interesting consistency but I dont think i would actually like eating it. Can anyone say "Pica"? Lol.

Like VoOs, I'd also like to eat jewels, except to me they look like they'd taste like hard candy. (Like a Ring Pop lol)

Toy cars.

Paper.

I know there's probably a lot more than there should be but I'm blanking right now.

hm i would have to say pillows and cushions, they look like they would taste fluffy and yummy and oooo they look nice :3

also you have a Sebastian icon i love you!

Archived