Sneeze Fetish Forum

What inanimate object looks most tasty to you?

a red nine

When I was little I always thought to eat an eraser, but it would be cherry flavour.

Hmm. I think I'd go with a clay flowerpot. It'd be nice and crunchy, and it would taste kind of like cinnamon.

This is such a weird question but now I'm looking around wondering what everything in my room tastes like...

I'd eat hot glue. It'd be like a marzipan maybe, or icing. I'd also eat my ukelele and it'd be like peanut brittle.

I had a dream that I bought construction paper flavored ice cream. I remember looking at it and thinking "Oh, that's a good idea for an ice cream flavor!" It was blue for some reason, like, really blue. I bought it but I woke up before I could actually eat it.

wtf brain.

I love everyone else's responses! I don't really think most of the things in my house look appetizing, but I have a foster kitten who chews on everything, so I've been thinking waaay too hard about this question! I guess I'd try munching on an electric cable...he seems to like those a lot...maybe it would taste like black licorice! :)

I had a dream that I bought construction paper flavored ice cream. I remember looking at it and thinking "Oh, that's a good idea for an ice cream flavor!" It was blue for some reason, like, really blue. I bought it but I woke up before I could actually eat it.

wtf brain.

Your post totally reminded me that when I was really little, I made a linked chain out of different colors for construction paper. Not sure why, but I think maybe it was a homemade Christmas decoration or something (I went to a Catholic school for a while). I imagined the constuction paper tasted like fruit loops. laugh.png

elmer's glue. I imagine it would taste like glue. I love the smell of that stuff, and I have tried it once....

Also, a metal spoon. I love the metallic tastes of stuff like metal binder rings, zippers, etc.

Funny I find this thread now. Today I had an IV put in and had the strangest urge to chew on the tubing. Probably because I chew on my headphone cords and it felt ike the material my headphone cords are made out of. Freaked my mom out, though lol

(now I can't fight the urge to take a bite out of my computer. I imagine it would taste like jelly beans. It smells like jelly beans cause I put it in my overnight bag with some jelly beans once... mmm...)

• 2 months later...

It's not food, but i would definetly try to drink gasoline. That smell.. it's just so tasty :D I had a desire to drink it for quite a while, but except i get a death wish or something, that's not gonna happen :D

also, really old comic books or books, they have a really sweet smell

• 1 month later...

Weird question, I know. But if you could eat something that you aren't supposed to eat, what would it be? And what would it taste like if you could choose the flavor?

I pick crayons. They'd probably taste like a sort of milky, vanilla-ish dessert stick. Mmmm... wax.

Yeah so anyway, indulge me and my strange mind and announce your choice.

I agree with this.

..Mmmm...I would eat my computer and it would taste like a watermelon 0.o (I totally don't chew on the corner where I've splattered watermelon lip balm...)

Soap. Like pretty fancy soaps. Ones shaped like ducks or hearts with fantastic aromas. I imagine they would taste like their sents.

...Just licked a new bar of "Ocean Breeze" soap.

Dont do it.

Dont.

It dosent taste like the ocean.

Bad idea.

Nevermind.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Blue jeans...i think they would taste amazing! Oh, and electronics they'd taste good too like pennies and rocks, they look good too >.>

This is strange, but the PSP game cases. Not the game, but the actual case.

They are so pleasantly shaped and fit in my hand like a burrito would <3.

I don't have a PSP, but have thought once or twice about buying a game JUST for the case >w>...

• 3 weeks later...

When I was little, I ate everything so I know pretty much what everything tastes like but here are some I didn't eat...

There's this red blanket on my bed I think might taste like cherry Fruit Roll-Ups.

Lipstick. I think it should taste like the color like cherry for red when you bite into it.

Candles like from Bath and Body works should taste like their scent like Root Beer Float for Root Beer Float and Peppermint for Peppermint.

Archived