Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

Pizza with broccoli, mushrooms, and black olives. Well , at least I'm getting my veggies mf_laughbounce2.gif

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

Just finished a big mug of apple juice.

(It's a real meal in my world! No judging! torch.gif *)

* I've always wanted to use that smiley somewhere. Yess!

Finished having a late dinner of spinach-craisin salad, a baked potato with sour cream, and grilled pineapple. Then they also had a crepe bar at the grill so I had one with syrup and strawberries. Gotta love the weird mix the dining hall venue gives you!

• 2 years later...

Reviving ancient thread because I feel like I don't do anything other than eating and wanting to eat today.

I woke up four hours ago. I got out of bed three hours ago. So far I've had one BLT sandwich and one with bacon, mayo and barbecue sauce, half a container of Ben & Jerry Peanut Buttercup icecream, a handful of frozen raspberries, and one can of Coke. I'm so full right now but I still have monster cravings for tomato soup, french fries, apple donuts, Red Bull, chocolate and greasy pizza with extra cheese. Damn this month's cravings, it's worse than usual. :omg: Why is there not a "Self-pity truck", for when you want to eat comfort food and have nothing at home, and don't want to go out into the world with your miserable self? Self-pity truck could deliver everything sweet and fat and greasy, and say something nice when they deliver. Like: "Your bunny slippers go really well with your torn, stained sweat pants" or "Don't worry, Netflix loves you."

Edited by Cemetary_no5
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going through a bag of frugeles, it's this Chilean chewy gummy candy. Probably going to give me cavities if I keep eating them.

Pizza. The guy at the pizza joint is probably the only person IRL that I don't want to smack right now. :heart:

as of this moment pasta jerk chicken peppers and cheese orange fanta to drink

Edited by Lucifer's Vixen ^-^

I just ate a bowl of plain noodles with a slice of cheese on top (make shift mac n cheese bc that's where I am right now bc I'm saving my ground beef for tomorrow). But now I'm trying to decide between popping some frozen chocolate chip cookie dough in the oven or making some brownies to have a brownie sundae. 

59 minutes ago, Cutekats said:

Spinach tortellini. I love this stuff.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody had ever eaten this Indian Cereal-type stuff called Surati you know what pure goodness tastes like. I just finished two bowls of that and it's so good.

8 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Homemade mostaccioli and garlic bread! :P  

Oooh, I had that last night, but with breadsticks and Caesar salad. Mmm.

(Except we call it 'muskacholi' :lol:)

Just now, gingerdeanmon said:

Oooh, I had that last night, but with breadsticks and Caesar salad. Mmm.

(Except we call it 'muskacholi' :lol:)

It's so good! I make mine sweet and it's just sooooo yummy! A salad would definitely make this though! Lol I had to google how to spell it :laugh: 

• 2 weeks later...

Penang curry with tofu, string beans, carrots, and green bell peppers over white rice.

I'm having potato chips. The big potato chips bags were on discount today.

I've already finished one. *burp* :D