Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

I am eating a slice of chicken bruschetta pizza. It is very yummy but I am slightly ashamed to admit it's like the 6th slice I've had today... (they're not big slices, and this was basically lunch and dinner so.....?)

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

M&M's!! I don't remember the last time I had them so now I'm munching on them like a squirrel! Om nom nom ? 

• 2 months later...

pasta with roasted red peppers basil olive oil and chicken plus hot sauce and parmegeano cheese ITS FANTASTIC

Pickled onion flavoured crisps.  I feel like my entire life has existed just to experience this beautiful moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Ramen. Aka my dinner every night because in my family if you want dinner you have to make it yourself <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Shamrock shake. My last little indulgence before I get back to back to eating right.

• 1 month later...

My dinner consists of whatever pasta my brother left me after he ate a pound of it and a bag of chips. i'm not joking he really does eat a pound of pasta O,O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

Freshly baked chocolate chip banana bread. :dribble:

I'll be right over.

54 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I'll be right over.

Come quick before we eat it all. :yay:

Popcorn that was freshly popped when I bought it...at the circus...on Monday.  I just meant to taste it to see if it had gone stale before I threw it away and before I knew it I'd shoved half the bag into my face.  My verdict:  still tasty, not stale, 10/10 would shove into facehole again. :D

A homemade lemon filled crossant donut from a local farmers market.

IT. IS. AMAZING.

• 2 weeks later...

A lemon filled crossiant donut from a local farmers market. I've been carving one for 2 weeks since the market is only on Thursdays. Finally got my delicious treat. It's like biting into a cloud straight from heaven.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently, candy corn, as if I didn't have enough junk to eat yesterday. I tried a fried Oreo last night for the first time. It tasted like pancake batter, which is yeah. It also tasted like Oreos which is yeah. So together it was like.. heck yeah :lol: 

Beef stroganoff.  I mix up a batch every Monday and then eat it all week.  Can't be dealing with planning multiple dinners!