Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you blew your nose?

The Dude

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...because one good thread deserves another. :)

Excellent question :D

About three minutes ago. It was very pleasurable.

Take care, :)

CJ

...because one good thread deserves another. :)

Twice I Blew By Nose. The First was when I came in from Work (6.00) P.M. The Other about 40 Minutes a go at (8.00) P.M. I have a Cold at the Moment. Tissues & Handkerchiefs. :):)

• 3 months later...

About an hour and twenty minutes ago, into a handkerchief. My nose has been tickling like crazy all day because of hay fever.

Just a few seconds ago, after a sneeze - my nose is still itching like mad with hay fever, and I've been rubbing it constantly. It's bleeding a little bit now. :)

I rarely need to blow my nose, unless I am venturing suddenly from hot to cold temperatures (from a summer day to an A.C. room) or if I am eating spicy foods...but those seem like pretty lame reasons to blow my nose, unlike colds or allergies... :)

Just now .. hayfever .. sore dose

Ditto to that....have blown it so many times today, it's all sore and red. I swear I resemble rudolph the red nosed reindeer right now! :yes:

About five minutes ago when cleaning out the dust from underneath my son's bed.

Yesterday because I felt like it (I guess I had a little congested feeling or something)...

A few hours ago, into one of my hankies. No specific cause - I don't have a cold or allergies or anything.

About 8 hours ago into a light blue with dark blue chequered lined hankie, sneezed twice. But blew it plenty of times over the last couple of weeks, think i might have hayfever too.

Archived