Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you blew your nose?

The Dude

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God, I haven't gone 5 minutes without blowing my nose today. :drool: I've had a cold for a couple of days and everything is kind of clearing out now, which is disgusting. And no tissues, just napkins and paper towels. Owwie!

About half an hour ago, after walking quickly up a hill in horrible Australian heat >.< Exercise always makes my nose run lol :blushing:

Yesterday. A LOT. I need to go get a new box of tissues today since I'm running low on them. I wiped my nose walking to my first class and then blew my nose when I got to the building where my first class is, before I left for my second class, when I got to the building for my third class, when I got back to my room, and then I went into the bathroom in my room to blow twice last night. I only really desperately needed to blow my nose the time I got back to my room, but I did the other times because I don't like sniffling or risking having to wipe/blow my nose during class. It was also distracting that my nose was running while I was trying to write a paper. The time I did when I got back to my room my nose was about to drip and I was sniffling but it wasn't enough. I didn't even take off my coat, just went straight for the tissue box. A minute or so after that blow I sneezed, which felt good because I needed to, but was annoying since I had JUST blown my nose. My roommate's boyfriend seems to have a cold and my roommate seems to be getting one too so I doubt I'll escape this one.

Hi All, I have been Blowing My Nose into Tissues & Handkerchiefs from this wretched Cold I have Got. It has been very Cold Here in the Uk, so A lot of Colds going around. I think I need to Blow my nose again.

been blowing all day due to the coldness of the temperature, got my new hanky out for tomorrow. still need to blow again tonite

Archived