Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's your favorite color?

a red nine

My favorite color is blue! It's a very calming color. I especially like navy and wear it often.

What about you?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've really liked green for so long, but lately with the annoying far-overused buzzword of "going green," it's starting to become less appealing to me :lol: My second choice would be orange because it's different and offbeat. :blushing:

It varies, but for the last few years my favorite color has usually been purple. It's kind of unusual, which I like! :blushing:

I've really liked green for so long, but lately with the annoying far-overused buzzword of "going green," it's starting to become less appealing to me

No kidding. I'm in love with green, but lately it has this connotation that makes me feel like I'm on Al Gore's band wagon. It's diminishing the appeal for me too. But purple is easily a tie for green. Swarovski makes a crystal called "purple velvet" and that's the particular shade of purple I'm magnetically drawn to. Looooooooooove....

I love all kinds of blue (this forum had the right idea :blushing:). Some shades of green are really nice as well, and I like deep red a lot. Silver is very pretty too. I guess it all kind of depends on the context too; I like wearing pale pink but I wouldn't say it was my favourite colour. I don't like orange or grey much.

Hmmm....Not sure really. Generally I go with some shade of gray or silver but if I am forced to choose a color I would usually go with some type of blue. Probably Royal or Navy I suppose. Is it odd that I don't really have a favorite color?

Green. Deep forest green, olive green, sap green. The colour of growth, hope, youth, health and fertility. The colour of Spring. B)

I'm really partial to the hot colors, but only in combination. If I can wear pink, orange, and red, then I do. B) As for my favorite solo color, it's orchid purple. At least, the Crayols colored pencil version of orchid. Mm. That has some red in it, too. XD

Probably "stormy" blue. Also, the sort of very light brown that is close to violet, typical for early winter. I enjoy many different colors and color combinations though. B)

Let's see... my absolute favorite color has always been a bright indigo purplish color. ;) I also like scarlet, and grass green.

Blue. Any shade of blue. Blue is awesome.

My second favorite color is neon yellow, and my third favorite is black.

Because I'm precise like that =)

Oh, and chartreuse. Not only is it sort of cool, but the name is sooo fun. Thank you Blues Clues, for introducing me to chartreuse ;)

Blue...no...AAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sorry couldn't help that :D

As a general statement, blue.

On a car, Marina Blue or Hugger Orange.

On a bike, black and chrome.

On a house, dark brown.

On a woman's clothing, maroon or greenish - blueish.

I really love green, and have as long as I can remember. Forest green, grass green and emerald green would have to be my favorite shades...

Suppose that explains why sometimes I wish I was living under some mossy forgotten conopy of trees than in a boring muted-colors subdevelopment while at school... :D

My favorite color is purple. :laugh: But I'm pretty darn picky about the shade... it needs to be dark... not too red, and not too blue... but the exact hue depends on my mood. I never go for light purples or lavender. (And I'll be extra detailed and add that golden yellow, bright orange, and various shades of olive, forest, and pea green tie for second-place as my faves. :angry: )

I've always found it interesting what a popular color blue is... all throughout my school career, whenever classmates had to interview each other or introduce themselves to the class, blue was alllllways the most popular. Any guess as to why?

I've always found it interesting what a popular color blue is... all throughout my school career, whenever classmates had to interview each other or introduce themselves to the class, blue was alllllways the most popular. Any guess as to why?

I have no idea, but I like most shades of blue as well...it's a nice, calming color, and I really can't think of many shades of blue I would describe as "ugly". (But purple is still my personal favorite, and I also really love some shades of green, and silver.) Also, it's not considered as super "gender specific", the way pink and purple are still considered "girls" colors.

Neon Turquoise or Aquamarine. Any kind of vibrant blue-green, really. My favorite artist, Christian Riese Lassen, uses a lot of it in his seascapes. :laugh:

Archived