Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's your favorite color?

a red nine

mine are tied mainly black I wear a lot of it actually and am not a daytime person (not a goth or "bloodsucker"/vampires either) :note not meaning to refer to goths in the same intentions as "bloodsuckers".-can you tell I'm not too friendly towards vamps? -I can deal with goth fairly well though- but I also like a specific grey color called field grey (which has a slight green tint to it)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pig said "stormy blue" and that set off all sorts of resonances for me.

I had been going to say my favourite colour is purple, but then I couldn't think of a way to describe the sort of shade I like.... but stormy purple sounds exactly right. I think I like any of those stormy shades.... stormy purple, stormy blue, and stormy green....

=kiwi= :D

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ... surprising, isn't it ;) ?

In case anyone hasn't noticed yet. I'm a green nut. I take anything green i can get. If i can choose a color and green is available it's green for me. I prefer green food, green clothes, green dishes, green doors, green everyday items, green rooms, green lights just green everything.

So if you ever see anyone going "GREEEEEEEEN me wants!" first and then looking what it actually is .. that's probably me :P.

I like just about every color there is! It's only when you start combining them that starts to become a like / dislike thing.

It's only when you start combining them that starts to become a like / dislike thing.

That's a good point... crazy how pairing a couple of colors changes their tone so much!

And although I took several years of art classes, I still can't understand colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel and hence are "complimentary"-- Red and green look like a Christmas tree. Yellow and purple are kind of strange. Blue and orange hurt my eyes. :laugh:

But on a slightly different note... I hear tell that the colors you are most drawn to indicate something about your personality, or your aura color, if you believe in that sort of thing. Thoughts, anyone??

:laugh::mf_laughbounce3::blushing::drool::hypoc::D:partytime::nopity::plasma::mrt::frank::lightbulb::kid::krider::holiday::pumpkin::goof::turtle::devil3::alien:

Heh... look at all the pretty colors!!

I really like hunter green... But I would say what I'm drawn to for dressing in is browns. hehehe... not sure what that says about me.

• 2 years later...

Umm... let's see. Yellow, lime, bright orange, lavander, magenta, turquoise, opal, baby blue, red... oh, screw it, I just love colours!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like blue and teal. I like green too, but not dark green. More of a pastel green or neon-ish green.

I like cool jewel tones. Deep purple, blue, turquoise, green, magenta, that kind of thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have a few favourites, I'm so indecisive I couldn't pick one. So mine are deep red, forest green, purple, dark blue.

Archived