Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Concert - (5 Parts)

Always

Okay; hello everyone :frust: I am pretty much new to the forum but I thought I mise as well post this B)

Uhm, I'm on deviant art as SakuraFever and originally posted this story there, but I thought I should put it here too :lol:

FOB members ©...their parents? lol.

anyway enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh…HUH'ISSH!" Pete sneezed, jerking forward in the process. No one reacted to it; it wasn't something that really needed a reaction. It was a sneeze; just a normal bodily function…but still it bothered Pete…

Pete sniffed and sighed, glancing out the window of the tour van in angst.

"…And then Pete totally showed those guys! Awh man, you had to be there!" Patrick laughed, "Pete, tell them what you did, man…"

"Hmm?" Pete turned to face his friends in mid-nose rub, "What did ya say Pat?" He sniffed loudly.

"I was talking about last night at that bar in Chicago…did you just zone out of this whole conversation?"

"Ya I…I guess I just had some…something else…KK'SH!" The force of his uncovered sneeze threw him forward again, "*sniiiiff* On my mind, heh…" Again the sudden sneeze bothered Pete, but this time it was acknowledged.

"Damn, Pete!" Andy smirked, "What is up with your nose, man? That's like the trillionth explosion!" Pete just blushed and tried to laugh along with his band mates, but made a mental note to himself to try and hold back his forceful sneezes.

Pete had felt like crap ever since they left the bar in Chicago…Pat and Pete had decided to hit up a bar after their successful concert for a little partying. It was about late fall and the boys didn't wear jackets; they were hot and sweaty from their concert and really weren't concerned about the fact that they didn't have jackets. Anyway, after about a good hour of partying, getting drunk, and getting the girls they finally decided they my as well go; they came to get wasted and accomplished that a long time ago. But as they were leaving the bar some equally wasted guys started hassling them, calling them fags and homos, which led the drunken Pete and Patrick into a full out fist fight, Pete punching out the last guy before they were violently separated by the bar owner. Fighting in the cold air had left Pete with a chill that just wouldn't seem to leave him be…

"But ya, anyway, Pete just smashed this guy in the face; you really had to be there…" Patrick trailed off laughing slightly. Pete smiled triumphantly and snickered, "Dude, they were so wasted, they just kind of fell down themselves." Pete's statement caused his band mates to laugh.

"Don't be so modest Pete, we all know you're full of yourself." Joe smirked. Pete laughed, punching Joe in the arm, "Shut the-" Pete began but stopped quickly as he felt the familiar irritation in the back of his nose, "Huuaaah…" He inhaled quietly.

"Pete?" Joe questioned Pete's sudden blank expression. Pete tried to hold back the forceful sneeze he knew he couldn't avoid, his nostrils twitching as the tickle moved around in this nose, toying with him, "Huh…huahh…" Pete's breath began hitching and he soon knew he was trapped, "KPT'CHUH!" The desperate attempt at a stifle left Pete's ears plugged, but he wasn't done as the tickle returned so quickly that Pete barley had time to gasp for a small amount of air, "KMP'CHUH!" The 'chuhs' came out as small un-stifled explosions, much to Pete's dismay.

"Whoa! Pete! You oka-" Patrick began but was cut off as Pete held up a finger to him, the tickle still not gone. Pete's nostrils flared desperately as his nose twitched, "Huh…hu..ah…heh…he-heeh, HUH'KISHAH!" The most powerful sneeze yet sent Pete toppling into seat across from him, landing on Andy.

"Oh, damn, Pete!" Andy exclaimed as he began trying to place Pete back in his own seat.

"Sorry…" Pete sniffed, the tickle finally gone as he sat back in his own seat and sighed, desperately wanting to disappear off the face of the earth. Suddenly Patrick's hand was on Pete's forehead, "Dammit Pete…" He mumbled, removing his hand and shaking his head, "You're sick, man."

"Shut up, I'm fine." Pete murmured, "I just need to take a nap…"

"Pete, don't even try to deny the fact you're sick, dude. You're warm, and how else would you explain what just happened?"

"Fine…" Sniffed Pete, "Maybe a little sick…"

"Damn…" Andy mumbled as the band turned towards him, don't we have a concert tomorrow? If he's like this now, how is he supposed to get through a concert?"

"Shit…" Replied everyone in unison.

---------------------------

there's a few more parts; if people like this I'll post the others :consoling:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

love it love it love it love it!!

I don't even know the band, but this is adorable!!!!!

Please continue, it's soooo cute B)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

love it love it love it love it!!

I don't even know the band, but this is adorable!!!!!

Please continue, it's soooo cute :bleh:

:lol: thanks so much :3

I have four other parts of the story I'd be glad to post~

Thanks again :P

and I highly suggest checking out Fall Out Boy xD

They're amazing <3

Nothing to do~ So I thought I'd just add the second part :P

Enjoy~

"Wake-up boys, we're here!" Yelled the driver of the tour van, looking behind him at the sleeping boys, "Oh, Pete! You weren't asleep?"

"Nah…I can't sleep in cars…" Pete rubbed his eyes groggily, "I'll sleep in the hotel or something…" He smiled slightly at the driver who nodded and turned back around, "Pat, Hey Patrick…" Pete mumbled as he shook Patrick's arm; the younger man had fallen asleep on Pete's shoulder.

"Huh, whaa?" Patrick sat upright quickly and rubbed his eyes, "Dude, was I on your shoulder?"

"All night, man." Pete scoffed, "But forget about that, wake up Joe and- APT'CHUH! *sniff* Andy."

"You just did…" Groaned a tired Andy.

"You sneeze so loud, Pete…" Joe grumbled as he sat up also.

"Oh shit you're sick right?" Patrick yawned, "I forgot about that…"

"Not even…" Pete mumbled.

"Don't even." Patrick retorted as he stepped out of the van, "Just hurry up and get your stuff so we can go into the hotel and sleep…"

"Yeah…" Pete yawned, "Right." Andy, Joe, and Pete thanked the driver as they too jumped out of the van and proceeded to get their stuff. Pete stretched and breathed in deeply; or at least as much as his clogged nose would allow.

"Pete?" Patrick walked around the van to the side Pete was on, "You coming?"

"Yeah; I'm coming." Pete smiled and grabbed his bags.

"Ugh." Pete sighed as he dropped his suitcases and plopped onto the comfortable, fluffy hotel bed, sinking into it lovingly, "Sooo comfortable…" He groaned and was soon asleep in full clothing.

"Pete, hey Pete!" Patrick entered Pete's room, "Dude how're you fee-" Patrick stopped hearing the sleeping man snore, "Oh. Nice one, Pete." He smirked and began to leave, "Nighty night." Patrick laughed as he shut the door, leaving the tired Pete some time alone to recuperate.

"Pete!" Patrick yelled, walking into Pete's room, "Time to wake up princess. It's morning."

"Hmm?" Pete blinked, "Oh…hey Pat…morning already?"

"No I lied." Patrick joked sarcastically as he slammed a bottle of medicine down on Pete's bedside table, "This should help you." He mumbled, "Anyway, be ready to go in five minutes. We have the concert, remember?"

"Oh. Oh yeah. Right, right." Pete sat up and nodded as Pat left the room. He glanced at the bottle and smiled slightly, "Stupid Patrick…" He laughed as he grabbed the bottle of medicine and took a swig, shuddering slightly at the terrible taste.

"Okay, are you psyched?" Andy yelled towards Patrick and Joe.

"I would be if Pete just hurried up…" Patrick grumbled.

"I'm psyched." Joe raised his hand and smiled.

"So am I!" Pete yelled as he ran over to his other band mates.

"Finally! Sleeping Beauty awakes!" Joe gasped.

"Yeah, yeah." Pete smiled and shoved Joe's face.

"Feeling better?" Andy asked.

"Yeah." He lied, "I feel pretty good, yeah."

"The bottle help?" Patrick almost whispered as the band turned to him. Pete smiled and answered, "Yeah. It's the whole reason I was able to get outta' bed, Pat. Thanks man."

"Great." Patrick smiled, "Now, are we ready to rock?!"

"Yeah!!!" Screamed Andy and Joe.

"Hep'chuh!" Pete turned and sneezed quietly, glad his band didn't notice as they ran out of the hotel into the tour van.

"This is going to be a long concert…" Pete sighed as he ran for the van.

i can't help but think all that sneezing in the confined space of the van.... yum

:blink: O...M....G...!!!! Pete sick? that is just so...... :):D:rolleyes: I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE FOB!!! thank you so much for writing this and I so hope you continue so I can read more sneezy Pete! yummmmmmmmmmmm....... I think I just died...
:) O...M....G...!!!! Pete sick? that is just so...... :)B(:wacko: I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE FOB!!! thank you so much for writing this and I so hope you continue so I can read more sneezy Pete! yummmmmmmmmmmm....... I think I just died...

lmao! I wish I could see Pete sneeze just once... :o

I love FOB too~ and Pete~ GAH!

you're so welcome! I'll update it right now ;)

And don't diiee! -revives-

Part threeee~

Thanks so much for reading you guys :wacko:

But if Fall Out Boy announced Pete was sick, I wouldn't be all "AWWH PEETEE" I think i'd just die. Right there just D-E-A-D B(

The band began to catch on every time Pete was about to sneeze. The man seemed to be developing a routine. Pete would stop whatever he was saying or doing, his eyes would open just a little bit wider, and each band mate could make out tiny gasps for breath, his eyes would flutter, and then he'd pinch his nose, wait a few seconds and then relax back into his seat having destroyed the sneeze…for the time being. This happened about every 10-15 minutes.

"Hey Pete, we should tell the fans you're sick." Patrick laughed, "I bet they'd be all 'AWWH PEETEE!!' What do you guys think?"

"Do it and I'll kill you…" Pete grumbled and proceeded to begin his routine.

"Here he goes again…" Joe sighed.

"You should really just let it out Pete." Andy smirked, "It's just us here anyway."

"Duhuh…Huhaa.huh…" Pete breathed in deeply and pinched is nose.

"Don't even try to talk to him during his "routine"." Patrick air quoted 'routine' and rolled his eyes.

"Don't hassle be guys…" Pete spoke with heavy congestion and then sniffed, trying to clear his nose.

"Be?" Andy laughed.

"Shut up, you know what I meant…" Pete was careful to pronounce his 'M's better this time.

"Whatever guys, calm down; Let the princess be." Patrick mumbled and spoke quickly before he could be yelled at by Pete, "Listen, We're going to be there in five minutes. We still remember what we're doing right?"

"Yeah, yeah." Pete grumbled, "We've done the same thing in five other cities. We tell them they're way better then the last town, rock out, we play "Thanks For The Memories" last and when the 'he tastes like you only sweeter' line is sung, I kiss your cheek." He stuck out his tongue at Patrick.

"Uh-huh, Whatever. It's your song." Patrick shook his head as Pete laughed at his uncomfortable-ness before being trapped by his routine again causing his friends to groan.

"Jeez, Pete reminds me of 'Dance Dance' right now…" Andy mumbled, pushing his long hair out of his eyes.

"'Dance Dance'?" Pete questioned after he unplugged his nose, "How does being sick relate to 'Dance Dance'?"

"Well, not the whole song. Just those lines at the beginning," Andy sat up straight, "You know, 'Tonight it's 'it can't get much worse…' vs. 'No one should ever feel like…'' It was just a thought…" Andy blushed.

"You know what?" Patrick smiled, "We should get Pete to sing those lines."

"No. Nooo way. I stick to bass." Pete shook his head.

"Why not, Pete?" Joe asked, "You sing background and the screamo parts anyway, just sing those lines. The fangirls always love it when you sing anyway."

"Just do it Pete." Patrick laughed and shoved Pete.

"Fine! Fine already…" Pete grumbled, "Just stop bugging me."

"Sweet." Pat, Joe, and Andy smiled, "But I still think we should tell the crowd you're sick, or they won't get it." Patrick pointed out.

"Screw that!" Pete growled, "They don't need to get into my personal business." Ignoring Pete Joe spoke up, "He should sing those lines all congested, too."

"Awh man, that's genius!" Andy clapped his hands together and laughed, "This is going to be one hell of a concert!"

"All right guys…" Patrick smiled evilly as the van pulled to a stop, "We're here."

"Oh damn…" Pete grumbled.

So I'm thinking being bored means more posting? :(

It seems like it :blushing:

So again thanks to all reading; this is the second last part of the fic. :3

Part 4 here is really rather short :/ Sorry. Part 5 is long though I promise~

And to prep for part 5 I really suggest you listen to these three songs all by Fall Out Boy:

Dance Dance

I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (<--- Don't ask me why they spelled it like that cause I don't know why either :byesad:)

Anyway on to the fic~!

"KMP'CHUH! HEH'CHUH! Kuh…HEP'CHUH!" Pete sneezed violently backstage, trying to sneeze out the tickle before the concert…without too much success.

"That's why we told you to sneeze in the van, dude." Pat smirked as he came over and patted the sneezing Pete's back.

"I – KK'SH! Am – Heh…HEH"CHUH! F-fine!" Pete managed to mutter out.

"Right." Patrick smiled, "'Dance Dance' is first; are you gonna be ready? We're going on soon…"

"I…I'b ready." Pete sighed as he stood upright; finally done sneezing.

"…" Patrick was unconvinced, "Pete, are you sure you're-"

"I'b perfectly fine, Pat!" Pete hissed, "Just go get ready. *sniiiif* I'll be out in a second…"

"Whatever." Patrick mumbled and shook his head, leaving Pete alone for the time being. Pete just sighed and sat on a box, his head in his hands as he awaited the introduction to come on stage. Time seemed to be moving so, so slowly…Pete occupied himself by picking at his black painted nails.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY TO ROCK??!" He heard an announcer yell.

"Damn." Pete mumbled getting off of his box and stretching before running to meet his other band mates.

"There's the princess!" Andy smiled and slapped Pete's back. Pete winced before plastering a scowl on his face, "What is with this princess business lately?!"

"Whoa; calm down Pete." Joe grumbled, "You're so irritable lately…"

"It's because he's a sick cow." Patrick glared at Pete; his eyes like daggers as they pierced his skin. Patrick had never really been this cold to him, "Look…Pat I-" Pete began, reaching his hand out to Pat's arm.

"Whatever!" Pat snapped and jerked his arm away from Pete, "We're going on now…just don't eff up..."

"Of course not." Pete twitched his lip up into a sour smirk and looked away from Patrick.

"….Caaaat fiiiight." Andy sang in a high voice.

"Me-oowww." Joe added.

"NO MORE WASTING TIME!! HERE THEY ARE; FALL OUT BOY!!!" The announcer screamed as the boys entered the stage, smiling and waving like nothing was wrong…

You're right, it was very short, but also nice ;)

but now I'm hoping for a new cute chapter !!

I'm curious how Pete will handle the situation,

being sick, and now he should sing the first verse to a song,

awww, you're so mean to him, but I love how you torture him ;-)

You're right, it was very short, but also nice :drool:

but now I'm hoping for a new cute chapter !!

I'm curious how Pete will handle the situation,

being sick, and now he should sing the first verse to a song,

awww, you're so mean to him, but I love how you torture him ;-)

Pete also sings background and screamo part to their songs~

So not only will he have to sing those lines,

but he'll have to sing backgroun ;)

I know I'm mean :lol: But it is fun torturing him <3

I'm really enjoying this! I think Pete's totally cute, and it doesn't even matter that I'm 30. :drool: I love what you're doing with this story. Thanks for sharing! ;)

Nice fic :drool: I admit, I don't really like Pete Wentz ... but somehow that makes him more appealing sneezy? Anyways, this is really cute ;)

I'm really enjoying this! I think Pete's totally cute, and it doesn't even matter that I'm 30. :drool: I love what you're doing with this story. Thanks for sharing! ;)

Thanks~

But actually I think Pete's 30 now too :lol:

Thanks~

But actually I think Pete's 30 now too :drool:

Oh, thank God! :lol: That's good to hear.

:)

I wish he was younger ;P

Not that there's anything wrong with him being 30

he's still an amazing guy ;)

Part 5~~ And the final part <3

I really do hope you listened to the songs I mentioned earlier or this might not make too much sense ;)

Pete took his place on the far left side of the stage. Patrick was in the center of the stage by the mike, Andy behind Pat at the drums, and Joe on the far right of the stage with his guitar. Fans were screaming, giving Pete a headache that came easily due to his cold he didn't want to admit he had.

"All right, how're y'all doing!?!" Patrick yelled causing the crowd to scream even louder. Pete winced slightly, hoping no one noticed. Patrick noticed the slight movement of Pete and smiled out into the crowd, "Guess what guys," He smiled and looked at Pete, taking the mike off the stand to walk over to him, "Pete's sick!" 'Whoos!' and 'Awwh's' erupted through the audience, but all Pete could do was stare open-mouthed out into the crowd, his eyes wide…Did Pat just do that?!

"D-doe I'b dot!" Pete stuttered into his own microphone causing the crowd to laugh at his congestion.

"Okay princess." Patrick laughed and slapped Pete's back before returning to center stage. All Pete could do was blush.

"Okay, no more stalling!" Patrick yelled, "Let's get this concert started! 1, 2, 3!" He yelled and Andy began playing the drums for 'Dance Dance'. Pete began counting the beats…'1, 2, 3, 4…1, 2, 3, 4…' Quickly he began picking at his bass, "1 2 3~,4, 1 2 3~, 4, 1 2 3~, 4, 1 2 3~, 4" and Then Patrick began singing.

"She said she's no good; with words but I'm worse…" Patrick's voice was perfect. Pete couldn't wish for anyone better to sing his songs.

"…Weighed down with words too; "over-dramatic"." Patrick quickly shouted into the microphone, "LET'S GIVE IT UP TO PETE WENTZ EVERYBODY!!" Pete's stomach flip-flopped as he stopped playing his bass and grabbed his microphone, "Todight it's 'It can'd get buch worse,' vs. 'Doe one should ever feel like!'" Pete screamed the last line as the crowd went wild, laughing and applauding his effort as he smiled and began playing his bass again. Patrick was smiling at Pete as he sung…when he noticed Pete's sudden blank expression.

Pete's nose was twitching and tickling…he was going to sneeze; he knew he was…he'd just try to hold it in until the music became louder…ya that would work, "Huaahh…" he hoped…

Patrick knew this was the moment his band was hoping for- to embarrass the hell outta' Pete. Patrick quickly signaled Joe with a small hand wave. Joe nodded and danced over to Andy to alert him.

"These words are all I have so I'll write them; So you need them just to get by..." Patrick quickly glanced at Pete and knew he was going to sneeze right when the song became louder in four counts…so in four counts they would cut the song. Pete was going to kill them. Patrick quickly raised his hand in the air showing four fingers to Joe and Andy who nodded as Patrick began counting in his head, 'One…Two…Three…Four!' The music suddenly cut and Pete sneezed rather loudly into the microphone, "HEPP'CHUH!!!" The crowd erupted into cheers and laughter as the astonished Pete just stood there blushing as the music began to play again.

"Dance, Dance!" Patrick laughed well he sung. Joe spun around violently to get back to his previous spot on the far right side. Pete just continued plucking at his bass, keeping his head down to only look at the instrument. He refused to look at the audience anymore. Usually Pete didn't get embarrassed easily, but sneezing in public really got to him. He presumed his band was just trying to have some fun with him; but still it just ruined Pete's night.

As 'Dance Dance' came to an end they quickly jumped into their next song 'I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me.' Pete was a tad bit nervous about the screamo parts; his throat was all ready irritated…

Pete made it through the beginning of the song easily, rocking out and having a pretty decent time.

"…Can't cover it up!" Patrick sang.

"Can'd cober id ub!" Pete tried to sing in the background.

"Noooo~!!" Patrick continued and glanced worriedly at Pete…the screamo part was next.

'All right Pete…' Pete thought to himself as he let go of his bass and grabbed the mike stand, 'Don't eff up…'

"Someone old; No one…APT'CHUH!" He sneezed into the mike. His forceful sneeze caught his off guard and he was thrown forward. He ended up hitting the microphone, almost knocking it down. Pete was able to catch it before he sneezed another forceful, "HEP'CHUH!" He backed away from the microphone stand and proceeded to have a fit in the corner of the stage. The band; confused at what to do; continued playing as Patrick finished off the screamo, "Always borrowed, ALWAYS YOU!!!" The band then proceeded to finish off the song without bass…

"All right; Thanks guys! We have one more song for you!" Patrick smiled and waved to the crowd. It had been a good two hour concert; not terribly long, but it was a morning concert that dragged into the afternoon, so it was long enough.

Pete was tired and thanking God for the concert finally ending. Just one more song…one more…

Pete had sneezed several other times throughout the concert. His band mates didn't stop playing to annoy him anymore; they just tried to ignore it. Pete prayed it wouldn't happen again.

"I'm gonna make it bend and break~" Patrick began singing. Pete tapped his foot and stared at his bass, slowly beginning to play. He could feel his nose began to drip slightly but didn't do anything about it. He couldn't just stop playing to wipe his nose…he'd do that after the song…it only reached his lip anyway…Pete shuddered slightly; man this was gross…

It was almost the end of the song…The final line…he'd kiss Patrick; then it'd be over. All he had to do was -, "Ehhhuua…" Pete's breath hitched slightly. 'Dammit, dammit, dammit!' he thought as he felt the tickle spread from his nostril slowly up his nose. Pete, trying desperately to get rid of the irritation slightly wiggling his nose…which ended up worsening the irritating sensation, "Euuuaah…huh..ha…" He gasped and shook his head, trying to possibly shake the tickle out of his red, irritated nose.

"Thanks for the memories," Patrick sang, glancing at Pete who was supposed to be making his way over, "Even though they weren't so great…" Hearing those lines Pete practically ran to Patrick.

"He, tastes like you…"

Pete began bringing his mouth to Patrick's cheek, trying to ignore the violent tickle as he heard the fan girls scream.

"Only-" Pat began but was cut off as he heard Pete inhale a sharp breath…

"HEPT'CHUH!" Pete sneezed on Patrick's cheek.

"UUGH!" Screamed Patrick as he felt the mist hit his face, 'What the hell, Pete?!"

"I *sniff* I'b sorry Patrick…" Pete rubbed at his runny nose as Joe and Andy finished playing the song alone. The crowd was silent and the boys were sure this would ruin their career…that is until the crowd burst into loud cheers and laughter, clapping loudly.

"Th-thanks?" Patrick almost smiled as he spoke to the crowd, "Did you like our little comedy routine? Hahaha…" Patrick tired to make it seem like this was part of the show. Thankfully the gullible audience ate it up.

"Alright!" Patrick laughed, "Thanks for having us!" He waved at the crowd as did Joe, Andy and Pete as they left the stage.

"Guys…" Pete sniffed, "I'm sorry I just ruined the concert…" He made a conscious effort to pronounce his words correctly.

"Pssh, Ruined it?" Joe laughed, "Didn't you see them eating it up back there? I don't know Pete but the girls seemed to like it. Maybe they liked the fact that you seemed helpless?"

"I don't know what it was, but they did seem to enjoy it." Andy snickered, "I personally just-"

"HURA'TCHOO!" Andy was cut off by a sneeze…but it wasn't from who you'd expect.

"Whoa, Patrick!" Joe exclaimed, "That was almost as loud as Pete!"

"S-sorry…" He grumbled and rubbed at his nose.

"Well, well. Look who's sick now, princess." Pete smirked at Patrick before walking over to him and kissing him on the cheek, "Just thought you might want your kiss."

"Screw off…" Patrick laughed and shoved Pete.

"Whatever!" Pete laughed followed by Andy and Joe; This was certainly one interesting concert…

End

Thanks to all who read :3

thank you so much for writing this :puke:

it's incredibly cute, and I hope to read more from you,

you're a pretty good writer and it all seems so realistic <3

Keep writing :P

Linda

thank you so much for writing this :D

it's incredibly cute, and I hope to read more from you,

you're a pretty good writer and it all seems so realistic <3

Keep writing :D

Linda

Awh, Thanks so much Linda <3

I'll keep writing~

OMG! I loved it!

Those guys are awesome, and you're a good writer =)

I love FOB as well :puke:

and ^//^ thank you, my dream is to be an author <3

Archived