Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Concert - (5 Parts)

Always

I would SO go to that concert.

This is amazing, and I loved the whole "singing while congested" bit, that was GOOORGEOUS~!

:D:bashing::bashing::bashing::bashing::bashing: I think you killed me...... the stories were so amazing!!!! Thank you so much for writing this! FOB is my favorite band ever and it was so awsome reading a fic about Pete sneezing. :bashing: I wish he would sneeze at least once too. anyway thank you so much for writing about a sneezy pete! :banging: I am so excited to read it again and again and again. lol. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pete............ :bashing::banging::banging: yummy!!!!! :banging:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!! I lovvvveeee pete and FOB is one of my favorite bands of all time!!! i loved the lyrics throught out the story--it made it all that much more realsitic. :D

I would SO go to that concert.

This is amazing, and I loved the whole "singing while congested" bit, that was GOOORGEOUS~!

lmao I would too!

^//^ Thanks <3 I would seriously die if Pete did that :dontgetit:

:dontgetit::P;):wacko::drool::drool: I think you killed me...... the stories were so amazing!!!! Thank you so much for writing this! FOB is my favorite band ever and it was so awsome reading a fic about Pete sneezing. :drool: I wish he would sneeze at least once too. anyway thank you so much for writing about a sneezy pete! :twisted: I am so excited to read it again and again and again. lol. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pete............ :drool::drool::drool: yummy!!!!! >:D

Don't diiiee ;A; lol, thanks so much Zane~!

FOB is my fav band ever toooo. You're so welcome. Have fun reading it over and over :P

Lol thanks so much hun :D

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!! I lovvvveeee pete and FOB is one of my favorite bands of all time!!! i loved the lyrics throught out the story--it made it all that much more realsitic. :D

Yay for FOB and Pete fan~! <3

I'm glad you liked the lyrics :P I was a little unsure if people would that or not

Thanks for reading :P

Aw, the end was hilarious. :lol:

hahaha, glad you liked it :P

I just thought Patrick could use a little torturing :twisted:

• 1 year later...

Oh my god! i can post now, sorry this is my first every posting on the site.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED you story. it was great just everything was wonderful

Tehe, I just re-read your story :drool:

I know that I already commented a lot,

but I thought I'd stop by and tell you how great it was - yet again ^_^

Thank you for writing ;)

I loved the part with the contagion x)

Archived