Sneeze Fetish Forum

Never back down - (31 Parts)

everest

sapdfsopfkposdifasdf

YES SIR, I THINK A SEQUEL WOULD BE FANTASTIC.

LOL two years later.

I love rereading good stories = w =

it's true that this story isn't as polished as your more recent ones, but it's definitely still you in there, and I would probably love the brothers even more if you wrote a sequel with them now. :D just putting that out there. don't shoot me for making something old resurface LOL but I absolutely love the bromance

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually did write a sequel, or at least start writing one. I almost don't want to link to it- my old writing sort of makes me wince. I wonder how I'll feel about my current writing in a few years, haha. Anyway, if you really want to read it, here it is

While I'm not eager to continue that particular story (the wriiiitttiiiiiing) it's not completely impossible. What is more likely is that I'll start a new story with the same characters. I'm still very, very much in love with David and Jayden, and I often consider them some of my favorite characters.

But. My free time is pretty scarce right now, and since I have another story going, I don't know when this would happen, if at all. I certainly want to. The summer, maybe?

Thanks for your support!

Haha, I know exactly what you mean about revisiting old writing. The crap I wrote several years ago was pretty...crappy. Hurts my eyes to look LOL Thank you! :D

And I'll look forward to the summer if you do decide to start another story with them!

• 4 months later...

Ok so I went back and re-read the entire story again for I think the third time! This is one of my favorite stories on the forum and I have loved reading your sequel to it! Fantastic writing, amazing characters, and awesome plot!!

• 3 years later...

I know that this story is like...really old lol (I was looking through some old stories I've read before) but I'd love to see one with Jayden sick idk why :L

Archived