Sneeze Fetish Forum

Super Powers.

a red nine

There didn't seem to be a thread on this, so I thought I'd ask: if you could have a super power which would it be and why?

I guess I'll have to be generic and say flight. The reason is it would be fun. It might be cool to have wings, but then it wouldn't really be a power anymore, would it? Hmm. :B

And also if you're going to say 'To make people sneeze', well, that's kind of a given for all of us, so let's be a bit more clever than that, shall we? :lol:

I can think of a several that i would find pretty cool.

• Being able to change molecular structure of stuff: Turning pebbles into gold and making your lunch out of your trash or just air? Yay!
  • Invisibility: I still think it would be totally awesome. Doing all the stuff you're usually too embarrassed other people could see and getting into the cinema for free .. err i mean ... :lol:
  • Flying/Hovering: I actually think i would like the hovering more than actual flight. I would just lay low in a cloud and relax. Also it would kind of scrap the need for a drivers license.
  • Teleporting: Uhhm.. like major time saver. And of course being able to just zap by by everyone you know no matter how far they're away is just awesome.
  • Changing the Weather: Yeah you might think it's lame .. but sometimes there's nothing better than fitting weather. Also i would just really like to see how the news media would react to snow in the desert in the midst of summer :laugh:.
  • Stopping Time:Seriously .. who couldn't use a few extra hours to do stuff now and then?
  • Able to see all the wavelengths at will: Probably not the most useful, but i always thought warmth movies and stuff look pretty.
  • Moving super fast: Obviously you would have to be able to percept think and react equally fast, but being able to clean youzr room in less than 10 seconds, and write a 40 pages essay in a minute. Sweet.
  • Shapechanging: Probably the most versatile. Having flight, eagle sight, dogs hearing/smell, elephants strength and being able to change your hairstyle at will. Anything abysmall almost equals invisibility and being able to get the child, woman and men advantages (discounts for example) depending on the situation is kinda neat :D. Also who wouldn't want to change their hand into something they need "pluck" it and just change yourself back to normal again.

Allright i'm being too creative i'll shut up :bleh:.

And if i was only supposed to take one i would most likely go with shapechanging.

I would say teleporting AND telepathy. While flying would be cool I have this irrational belief that I'd just get lots of bugs in my face and caught out in the rain or struck by lightning. But to read other people's minds and maybe make them do what you wanted - as long as you could control it and not be bombarded with other's thoughts without being able to shut it out - and to move things (and yourself) with your mind? Hellacool. :lol: Also maybe healing with your hands or otherwise able to cure injury and disease. That's a good one.

OH hey, who gave you this idea? ;D

. . .

:D

I'd have to say the power to change people's minds the way you want to change them too. That or everything but I don't think that's possible . . . though controlling the elements would be pretty cool too. :lol:

Being able to teleport would be most awesome. :D Preferably with the ability to take someone with me. :laugh:

And the ability to stop/slow down time would be extremely nice too. Then I would finally get things done and still get enough sleep. :lol:

But if I had to choose: teleporting, because it would save me time and it is totally awesome. :bleh:

I'd go for Time Travel. Or the ability to freeze time by touching my fingertips together like Evie on "Out of This World". I think that would be trippier than any psychedelic out there. Of course the butterfly effect would be kind of a drag (I might sneeze and cause a stock market crash) but you can't have everything. :)

It's a tie between teleporting and invisibility. There's lots of places I wish I could go. Seems like they're places I'm either not supposed be in, or don't have time/money to get to. A combination of those two powers would solve all my problems! :)

I would love to have sneezing powers, lol.

HOWEVER. I have had this discussion with my friends, and we've always come to this conclusion: ability to control time trumps all. xD You can use it to gain other super powers, i.e. flying (stopping time to sneak into private government places where they hide jet packs), teleportation (obsolete if you can stop time for however long you need to lol), etc.

Plus, I wouldn't need to have sneezing powers either; no one would have to see me spreading sneezing powder anywhere :)

HOWEVER. I have had this discussion with my friends, and we've always come to this conclusion: ability to control time trumps all. xD You can use it to gain other super powers, i.e. flying (stopping time to sneak into private government places where they hide jet packs), teleportation (obsolete if you can stop time for however long you need to lol), etc.

Plus, I wouldn't need to have sneezing powers either; no one would have to see me spreading sneezing powder anywhere :D

I've thought about this before and pretty much arrived at the same conclusion :) Stopping/reversing time would definitely be the best superpower IMHO. Just think of the exam marks you could get...stash your textbook near the exam room, sneak out to check if you're not sure...xD And free food, clothes, movies, everything. Though i have to say my conscience would probably prevent me from doing most of that stuff :D Though if I don't want to go to bed, who needs to worry about lack of sleep? I can 1) freeze time while doing whatever and then unfreeze to go to bed at a decent time, or 2) do whatever all night then freeze time and sleep til I wake up without using any time at all!

Spreading sneezing powder...;) I've never thought of THAT one before xD Okay, power over time definitely wins :D

Though I have always thought that being able to read other people's minds would be an amazing power too; you'd be the BEST friend, you'd always know if something was wrong, and always know what to do to make them happy...and the exam thing counts there too: read the other people's minds who are taking the exam and hey presto, you've got an A+ xD And you'd know what people really thought of you, which would be epic, though possibly upsetting at times xD

I think there are probably down-sides to every one of those....

if you could stop time, so everything else stopped but you didn't.... wouldn't you get older for a few minutes or so every time you did it, while everyone else stayed frozen the same age. Sure, it's only a few mins at a time, but it'd add up, wouldn't it? :consoling:

reading people's minds.... well, you'd find out a lot of stuff that it'd probably be better not knowing :laugh:

flying... there's the bugs thing, like already said

invisibility.... always the risk of being sat on or something

teleporting.... all your molecules jumbled every time. can't be good for you :cryhappy:

time travel... hellova responsibility :hug:

telekinesis... well, that's just flatout cool, and superspeed would be handy too.

=kiwi= :D

I'd choose shape shifting. I could get away with anything because it wouldn't be me mwahahaha! Plus turning into different animals would be awesome, because then you wouldn't need any other ability like flying, or speed, or being able to be invisible, because you could just choose the appropriate animal :consoling:

Heheheh, if I could I would say sneezing, but other than that. :hug: Probably weather control (sit at your windowsill and watch people suddenly scream as it begins to rain at -5 degrees in Mid-summer! :consoling: )

Or it not raining in our Irish winter for two days.

Well having seen a good number of superhero/comic book etc movies I've always thought the coolest ability belongs to Mystique from X-Men. Not quite sure what you'd call it, I'd guess it's a form of shape-shifting. The ability to take on the appearance of any other person (and I might extend that animal or object as well) :consoling:.

I think for me it would be a tie between shape-shifting and flying. Although I guess if I could shift into any animal, I could become a bird and fly, therefore I would then choose shape-shifting. :consoling:

Oh man, I'd totally love to have wings, and be able to fly with them, of course. I actually think about this a lot. Too much. :|

As for a power, if having wings isn't really a power, I'd go with superspeed! Or the ability to grow and absorb extra arms at will. Seriously I think that having three arms would be hella useful every now and then!

Shape-shifter. It can be used like invisibility (eavesdropping/spying). I could just turn into a gnat or fly! (provided I'd still have the human brains, of course) And I could make myself beautiful! What's not to lose?

One reason I didn't choose invisibility is because of a presentation we watched.

"You don't need a super power to be invisible."

Something to think about! And crazi :P your personality is beautayful. I'm sure you are as well. (:

That being said, I'd like to be a mermaid... so maybe shapeshifting.

Something to think about! And crazi :) your personality is beautayful. I'm sure you are as well. (:

Aww, thanks obsessed. You're beautiful too (and I'm really not that pretty on the outside... Lol)

My youngest daughter told me the other day that she had Hugging Power. So I asked her what that was, and she said she would hug all the superheroes before they went out and battled evil, and that the hugging made a huge difference. I thought that was so cool, I want to have it too! :P

• 11 months later...

Archived