Sneeze Fetish Forum

Super Powers.

a red nine

Mind-Control. Which makes me sound like a control freak but that's what I would want most if I got to choose :winkkiss: for the reason that it would be *super* handy in arguments or...basically any interaction with people.

Controling the elements would be my second choice.

ummmm... flight, ability to breathe underwater, gecko like fingers and toes so i could climb any surface

The ability to bestow any power upon anyone else under the condition that they had to agree (and be supernaturally bound) to any terms I set, no take-backs.

Can you say unstoppable army of super-powered minions with eternal loyalty sworn to me? Yeah you can.

My youngest daughter told me the other day that she had Hugging Power. So I asked her what that was, and she said she would hug all the superheroes before they went out and battled evil, and that the hugging made a huge difference. I thought that was so cool, I want to have it too! :geek:

Awwwwww! It's almost a year later. I wonder what her super power is now.

Anyway.... My super power would be the ability to spring out of bed in the morning, fully energized. :hug:

My youngest daughter told me the other day that she had Hugging Power. So I asked her what that was, and she said she would hug all the superheroes before they went out and battled evil, and that the hugging made a huge difference. I thought that was so cool, I want to have it too! :yes:

Awwwwww! It's almost a year later. I wonder what her super power is now.

Anyway.... My super power would be the ability to spring out of bed in the morning, fully energized. :yes:

I hear ya on being able to spring out of bed all energized in the morning! That's a great superpower to have as you get older. :laugh:

And Joel, I just asked my daughter, and she still has Hugging Power. He he he.

Flight, but on wings that I could make appear. I've always wanted to be able to unfold a pair of white wings from my back and just take off into the sky.

I wanna be able to manipulate gaps in space/time; like creating portals! Only without needing an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device. First I can start small by stealing pens from the post office and then, once I get really good? I'm gonna rob a bank with my new-found powers!!

I would want to erase my own memory (I tend to remember a lot of the stupid things I did). Maybe flying, but to make things interesting, flight would be activated by spinning around in circles. I also would want the power to send waves from my mind to make people get me a soda/give me $10/etc., I'd be as lazy as I want and nobody would notice.

Telekinesis. Using that, I could do things like fly, or use it a a shield.

• 3 weeks later...

Empathic manipulation, no doubt.

There are others that would certainly prove to be more "awesome", as in ones that would trump all other powers, but I don't even want that. All I want is empathic manipulation. To be able to manipulate others' emotions.

• 3 weeks later...

Laser armpits, of course

Kidding, :D Although that would be cool. Uhh, probably:

Bio manipulation -The ability to change the world around you, kinda like earthbending, but, the entire ecosystem and things like that.

Bone manipulation: Growing, sprouting random bones would be cool, I would give myself horns and a tail! And also being able to never break one of my bones again!

I dont really have a word for this one, but being able to control the electrical charge in things. Like, if I made a guy have a bunch of negitavly charged particasls, then everything with positivly charges ones would fling towards him!

Ecological empathy - A psychic sensitivity to nature, basically.

Mental projection- ....self explanitory ;P

Any of those would be super cool

• 2 weeks later...

There's a long list, I'll list the top ten in order of preference:

• Telekenesis: The coolest superpower ever! You can just do whatever you want to anything around you. So cool.
  • Healing instantly: Speaking as someone who has seriously injured herself in various ways, this would make life much easier.
  • Telepathy: Cause I'm weird in the way that I have to know what people are thinking all the time. In fact, I've gotten pretty good at analyzing people to figure this out, but being able to do it without trying would be so convenient.
  • Super speed: As an advantage in a fight
  • Super strength: As an advantage in a fight
  • Being able to turn into animals: I don't know why, I've just always thought this would be cool.
  • Flying (with wings): I dream about it a lot and it's so much fun
  • Being able to teleport: It would be so convenient
  • Transforming my appearance: I'd be, like, the ultimate spy :)
  • Controlling the temperature around me: So I could freeze things/set them on fire just by thinking about it. It always looks cool in movies.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I like Eli's way of doing this so I'll list them in order of preference 1 through 10.

1. Telekinesis

2. Controlling the elements (water, earth, fire, air)

3. Shape-shifter (able to turn into different animals/people/change my appearrence)

4. Being able to use magic (I want to be a wizard SO bad!)

5. See the future/past and able to control what time I'm seeing

6. Telepathy

7. Controlling time

8. Talking to the dead (creepy but useful)

9. Flying with wings (Maximum Ride has inspired this power plus it would be amazing and so... freeing)

10. Being able to touch someone and then being able to use that power whenever I wanted to (this would be #1 if I was living in a world that had other people with powers as well)

• 2 weeks later...

Fun, probably somewhat pedantic fact: If you were invisible, you would also be blind! Since your retinas have to absorb light in order to transmit the information along the optic nerve and to the visual-processing centres of your brain, if they were transparent, light would simply pass through them, rendering you completely unable to see. :P

Also, I'd have to go with teleportation. It would solve every single one of my problems right now, forget about all the hilarious and awesome shit I could do with it. :D

Being able to absorb other people's powers and use them ^^ but like I can also give my collected powers to people and i can only absorb a little bit at a time so like I'm not taking all the power, just some so my versions weaker and idk I thought about this too much xD

Archived