Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blessing Fetish?

cheech

Anyone here have a bit of a, 'blessing fetish' ?

Like, sneezing turns me on- but so does the "Bless You" that comes after it.

I only like male blessings though. Female blessings do nothing for me.

To put it more clear, if a girl were to sneeze, and then a boy were to say "Bless You"- I'd find that really attractive.

Am I the only one? :P

To put it more clear, if a girl were to sneeze, and then a boy were to say "Bless You"- I'd find that really attractive.

Am I the only one? :P

Hmmm, that's really interesting, cheech. I personally love being blessed after sneezing, and I love blessing others as well (male or female, doesn't matter to me). Although having said that I'm not likely to bless anyone whose sneezing I find annoying...I guess I'm a bit picky that way! :laugh: . I had always thought that enjoying being blessed and blessing others was a part of the sneezing fetish for me, but didn't consider that it could be a fetish on it's own. For me I think it ties in with the 'caretaking' aspect of the fetish...I like being blessed by others and people showing they care, and at the same time I like blessing others and showing I care about them (like wanting to look after someone who is sick, etc). Would be interested to hear other people's take on this :).

I'm with Cheech. I looooove to be blessed (only by girls though :P ) and I love blessing girls too.

Right with you, cheech. It's hot if a guy says bless you. It's hot if a cute guy is blessed (by me or by someone else). Definitely does it for me -- not as much as sneezing, but it's certainly close.

Hmm... I think for me, it depends on the situation. I personally don't have the nerve to bless anyone, and I would die if I actually sneezed in front of someone and they blessed me. (Although sometimes either possibility sounds kind of appealing.)

For the most part, through my life I've only heard people blessing others in school, but it would be less than sensual. Say, a kid sneezes in class, and someone calls out from across the room, "bless you!!" just for the sake of making noise.

However, reading it in stories or fantasizing about it... that gets me going. :drool: I love male-to-male, female-to-female, and female-to-male... huh, for some reason male-to-female is kinda iffy for me. But anyway... :wub:

I absolutely love being blessed when I sneeze but much prefer to be be blessed by a male and there is one male in particular who blesses me and i'm like :drool::wub: it just sounds so hot.

I also love blessing people too but not family members, I find that really uncomfortable and just can't speak.

• 1 month later...

It's definitely not just you - for me all blessing is cool except from a man to a man which I find strange (but that probably makes me strange?)

Am I the only one? :heart:

Oh dear Lord, no! :heart: You probably already realize that.

There are times when this is stronger for me than the sneezing. I love being blessed when I sneeze, but generally only by boys. :heart:

Boys blessing girls = :heart: Boys blessing boys = :heart:

Bless you :heart:

Joal, you are right, I always like to bless a girl, but it would feel really awkward to bless a boy.

I like being blessed too. :heart: Its like someone gives about you.

• 7 months later...

I actually do have a sort-of fetish for it - that is, it doesn't turn me on nearly as much as the sneeze itself, but there's something about someone saying 'Bless you' after a sneeze (or a series of sneezes <3) that really gets me. I think because it's just tied up in the whole scenario of a sneeze/you so often hear it after a sneeze. For some reason, though, I HATE when people just say 'Bless'. No idea why, it just sounds silly to me. *shrug* I do have a friend who is into sneezing (not nearly as much as I am, mind you), and she said she liked the whole mythology/superstition behind blessing someone; personally, that part does nothing for me, but I thought I'd throw it out there. :wub:

I like it if it's not obnoxious and if nobody makes a huge production out of it. A simple, quipped little "bless you!" can be really cute, though.

As this thread has appeared again, I thought I would reply...

I do enjoy blessings, but usually when it is a girl doing the blessing. I like women blessing men, but women blessing women is my favourite. This seems to chime in with what everyone else has said, and it makes sense- if you're straight you probably want to hear the opposite sex doing the blessing. :wub:

On a side note, I've noticed that if an attractive woman sneezes, men will sometimes go out of their way to bless her... almost as a way of flirting! It can be quite amusing. :)

Blessing doesn't do as much for me as actual sneezing, but it is kind of like the sweet frosting on top of the sneeze cupcake. :laugh:

I like guys blessing guys, and girls blessing guys. Since I'm not really into female sneezing, I don't really care much for guys blessing girls or girls blessing other girls.

Yes, add me to the blessing fetish. Here is what I like about it:

Males blessing each other, their significant others, and me.

Female forum friends blessing me.

I love to bless other people, only as long as I feel comfortable doing so.

What I don't like? Having to bless family members, bleh!!! Or them blessing me, which is why I'm glad I never sneeze around them. He he he.

Sometimes, the way a person is blessed, is just as hot as the sneeze itself. :laugh:

:P And we sure do love doing it. :(

I guess I have a bit of a blessing fetish as well. :)

I HATE being blessed ^_^ and I can't bring myself to bless others even though I wish I could. But I love it when other people bless each other. It's sooo cute and turns me on as much as the sneeze itself :laugh:

When I sneeze alone, it's nice, but fades from memory pretty quickly. When I sneeze and get a blessing from the right person, it stays in my mind a long time. A question or follow-up comment is even nicer.

I love to bless girls, and I love to be blessed by girls. Since this description completely excludes other guys, and since I'm normally straight - I guess you could call it fetishistic. :D

Males blessing each other, their significant others, and me.

I love to bless other people, only as long as I feel comfortable doing so.

What I don't like? Having to bless family members, bleh!!! Or them blessing me, which is why I'm glad I never sneeze around them. He he he.

Sometimes, the way a person is blessed, is just as hot as the sneeze itself. :drool:

Sneesee's in my head. This is pretty much exactly how I feel. ;)

(Although I wish Sneesee was in my pants. And VFP. Just sayin'.)

I love it when I am blessed when I sneeze, and also love to bless girls when they sneeze! For some reason, not too much into the blessing guys though. My fetish is more towards girls. I have a huge nose-blowing fetish, so if a sneeze is accompanied by a nose-blow, I am in heaven!! Hence, if after a girl sneezes and I say "bless you", and she blows her nose after I hand her a tissue.....awesome!! Also, if a girl hands me a tissue after saying "bless you" to me and watches me as I blow my nose.....also awesome!!

Only, and I mean ONLY when it's a man blessing another man. In that case? Ohgodyesplease ;) Otherwise you may proceed to bash my skull in with a large brick.

For some odd reason, I do NOT find "Bless you" "Gesundheit" or especially "God bless you" sexy, I dont' like any of them.

I only like "Bless."

Heh'tchoo!

"Bless."

Don't know why.

I never really thought about it, but I like when people offer you tissue or handkerchief. When I was a kid, I used to get moritifed when people would comment on my stuffy nose. Bless-yous never really bothered me. I like them. Most of the time, they're just something you say, but I think with the right people, it's really special.

Archived