Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blessing Fetish?

cheech

It's hot, if a man said, bless you. It's hot, if a cute guy is blessed (by me or other people). Definitely not for me - not as sneezing, but it is certainly close....

• 2 months later...

Me! I love a nice little, "Bless you," after a sneeze! I've been trying to gain the nerve to bless others lately, but I don't really trust myself to speak. :wub: I rarely sneeze in public, but when/if I do, I love being blessed by guys or female friends. Sometimes, I even fake sneeze in public just to get a "bless you" from someone I like. ^_^

What I cannot stand:

When my mother blesses me. Gah! :)

• 5 weeks later...
Me! I love a nice little, "Bless you," after a sneeze! I've been trying to gain the nerve to bless others lately, but I don't really trust myself to speak. :bag: I rarely sneeze in public, but when/if I do, I love being blessed by guys or female friends. Sometimes, I even fake sneeze in public just to get a "bless you" from someone I like. :blushing:

What I cannot stand:

When my mother blesses me. Gah! :blushing:

This is, pretty much my situation. Anyway, I LOVE male to male, male to female, female to male, female to female... All of it!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love hearing a man bless another man. That's crazy sexy.

Other than that I'm not much into blessing. And I'm careful to never give anyone a reason to bless me. You know, just to save them from getting their head bitten off. *hiss*

I adore being blessed by some people, no so much by others. Though I've been told I blush a considerable amount of a blessing exchange, which is true and I kind of mumble a "thank you" because I'm so embarrassed. I wish I said bless you more though, but I don't.

• 3 years later...
On 7/2/2010 at 6:24 AM, Wishing said:

Hmmm, that's really interesting, cheech. I personally love being blessed after sneezing, and I love blessing others as well (male or female, doesn't matter to me). Although having said that I'm not likely to bless anyone whose sneezing I find annoying...I guess I'm a bit picky that way! :laugh: . I had always thought that enjoying being blessed and blessing others was a part of the sneezing fetish for me, but didn't consider that it could be a fetish on it's own. For me I think it ties in with the 'caretaking' aspect of the fetish...I like being blessed by others and people showing they care, and at the same time I like blessing others and showing I care about them (like wanting to look after someone who is sick, etc). Would be interested to hear other people's take on this :).

I agree with every word, Wishing.

On Wednesday, November 07, 2012 at 1:18 PM, andy said:

i have a huge blessing fetish! its a big part of my fetish!

i love blessing females, and i love being blessed by females!

How's about an rp with a girl who likes being blessed?

• 1 year later...

Don't say "Bless You" to MEEEEE XD

Why you guys are listening someone's sneezes? You don't have to hear it (?) lol

Archived