Sneeze Fetish Forum

Testing the Waters - (9 Parts)

LetMeBe

The last thing Jason wanted to do was end the night early. It had been at least 3 years since his last serious relationship, and Mia was the closest he had come to feeling comfortable being in a relationship again. There was so much that he liked about her that it made him nervous to think that maybe he was more into it than she was. Now, it was their third date and thus far it was moving along perfectly. They enjoyed jet skis on the lake and a calming dinner on his boat but now as the sun lowered, the two of them walked hand in hand enjoying the moment.

In spite of it all, Jason's apprehension grew as his nose and throat began to itch. He sniffed and rubbed his nose subtly, as Mia continued to talk about her family and how well she got along with her older brother. Jason didn't want her to notice his sudden discomfort, or how in the back of his mind he was saying a silent prayer that he could hold it together long enough to get back to the car and re-up his meds. THey were only half way around the lake at this point. It would be at least another 30 minutes before they reached the car again. Sniffing once more, Jason rubbed the back of his hand willing himself not to sneeze.

At age 27, Jason had been in 2 serious relationships. Each of his ex-girlfriends had been painfully disappointed to find that his athletic, brawny build and wealth, couldn't make up for timidness and overall inner nerd.

"Seriously Jason, you're like a walking false advertisement." She had said during their last fight.

Those were the words that had stuck with him. "Walking false advertisement." With his nose now itching uncontrollably, Jason dug around in his pocket with the one free hand that wasn't hanging on to Mia's, trying desperately to find a tissue.

None. There were none. As he took his first hitch Jason decided he'd try to stifle. He sucked in his breathe twice and turned away from Mia abruptly. Eyes closed, nose scrunched, Jason sneezed four times in a row. "Hupt. Huh-hupt. Umptchu. Huh...Heh...UMptchu." The last one took a little longer to come out than the others. Jason rubbed his nose desperately.

"Where'd you say your brother lived again?" He said quickly as if nothing had happened. Ignoring her "bless you."

"Seattle. He'll be here next week for a visit. You should meet him if you-"

"Huhpt!" sniff. "Hupt." Jason sneezed again interrupting Mia's sentence.'

"Bless you." She said again, this time a little louder.

"Thanks." Jason mumbled with a pre-sneeze look on his face. He could feel the fight in him dying as the itch deepened and he sneezed three times more. This time he didn't manage to stifle the last one. "Huh- Etchu!" He managed to catch it in the crook of his arm.

Jason now had consistent sniffles to try to keep his nose from dripping.

"You okay?" Mia asked, pushing strands of her light brown hair from her face. His sudden silence worried.

"HIptchu!" Jason sneezed once more before responding. "I'm fine. Sorry about that." he said quietly.

Mia shrugged and smiled inwardly at how cute he was. "Sorry for what? Sneezing? I sneeze too. Just maybe not that many times." she joked followed.

Jason smiled back at her, but felt the alarms going off in his head. She thinks that was a lot of sneezing? Wait until he tells her that my allergies have been a problem my entire life. Wait until he tells her that I get my vents cleaned in my condo every other week just to stay functional. Wait until he tells her that I'll never be able to comfortably spend time at her parent's house because of the cat. And that no vacuum or basement will keep the cat from tormenting my sinuses to the point of no return. She has no idea that just to spend all this time outside he had to get his Allergy shot a week early and dope himself up on antihistamines. Regardless of what the bottle says, nothing lasts 24 hours when it comes to Jason's allergies.

His entire life they have been an inconvenience. Dating a germaphobe was down right impossible. Every time he sneezed it was as if he gave her AIDS. And that pretentious Bitch Allison that thought was disappointed oh so much...Jason was just an embarrassment at parties and picnics. But really, in all his life he never met anyone that had so many friends that owned pets. Jason tells himself they were gold diggers and it didn't work out for the better. Looking back, it was probably the truth.

Still, he didn't want to go through the same thing with Mia. She was down to earth, pretty, and seemed to enjoy my company. Yet, he felt nervous.

Mia stopped walking and turned to Jason. "Did i say something wrong?" she asked with an upset look on her face. "Because I've been talking for the past 20 minutes and you've been...somewhere else. You don't even look like you want to be here anymore."

The other thing he loved about Mia, she was outspoken and direct. But right now wasn't the time. The itch in his nose was now uncontrollable. He could barely focus on anything else. The goal was to minimize the sneezing which he couldn't do without a kleenex. The more he rubbed at it the more irritated it became. At last, Jason sniffed once, turned his back to Mia completely and let out a string of 8 sneezes. Giving up on stifling, Jason sneezed freely into the crook of his arm. After each sneeze, he waited for relief only to be met with another intense tickle. Even the last of the 8 sneezes didn't make any promises.

"You haven't done anything wrong Mia. I'm sorry, my allergies are being crazy and I'm a little distracted."

Mia stared at him incredulously. "Are you sure that's all?"

Jason nodded sniffing and itching his nose. "yeah, I'm sorry about all the sneezing. I'm just-"

"Would you rather just go back to your place or something?" She asked hopeful, with a small smirk. "I mean if you're allergic to pollen, you shouldn't be outside should you?"

Jason looked at her and for the first time really saw her. Maybe she'd be different. Maybe she would be the one to get it. Maybe...but maybe not. He wouldn't know unless he tested the waters.

"If you don't mind putting up with me for a little while longer-"

"I don't mind." She said leaning in to kiss him gently.

Yeah he thought. Maybe she'd be different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! Should I continue? Or does it SUCK?!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suck? Au contraire, LetMeBe, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and it would be great if you could continue! :lol:

And awwww... inner nerds. :innocent: Jason's cute. :drool:

:):laugh::rolleyes: Please continue! This story doesn't suck in the least bit! :wub:

Awww yeah. Cute cute guy with major insecurities and horrendous allergies?? Do you really even have to ask? :laugh:

Can we clone him? And can I get one?? :)

There was silence the entire car ride. Just the sound of him sniffing ever 3-5 minutes and rubbing his nose. Mia wanted to be patient, but she couldn't help but feel like there was something else on his mind. Or somewhere else? Pushing the thought out of her head, Mia tried to relax on the passenger side of his Brand New Lexus, and yet she felt a little out of place. Jason was extremely attractive, with olive toned skin and dark, thick, wavy hair. After the first date, she knew he came from a well off polished family. His manners were always impeccable and she always felt like her happiness was what was most important.

This was only date number three and dreaming of the future was foolish. Mia new that, but still...she wondered what he liked about her? Mia knew herself well. She was a simple girl that loved to have fun and enjoy life. No drama. Her last boyfriend had been too much drama and Mia refused to ever date someone like that again. Jason hadn't seemed like the type to keep up with foolishness, but this awkward silence made her nervous. Sure he grew quiet whenever he tried to make a joke that didn't come out right, but Mia found his awkward charm enduring. She liked him and here he was beside her barely saying a word.

Before Mia could think up something to say, she saw Jason begin to rub his nose feverishly and inhale deeply. He's going to sneeze, she thought smiling inwardly. Just as they approach a red light, Jason turned away from Mia and half stifled five times rapidly. "HPMtchu, HPmtchu, Uh-hutchu, Hupt, (Sniff) Hupt-Chu". He sighed and rubbed his nose again trying to regain his composure. She watched as he pinched his flared nostrils, and then rubbed the bridge of his now pinkish nose.

"Bless you! It's not me is it?" Mia asked trying to make a joke.

Jason half smiled showing a little of his perfectly white teeth. Mia felt really lucky to be with him. She was known for being a bit of a wild one so when her friends dared her to go up and talk to the hot guy standing next to the bar with his friends, all of which looked like they stepped out of GQ, Mia thought she'd get a free drink if nothing else. But when she approached Jason, he wasn't an arrogant pretty boy, and she got more than a drink out of him.

"No, it's not you." He said offhandedly without further comment. At this point the two of them arrived at Jason's condo. While she unbuckled her seat belt, Jason rushed out the car to open her door.

"We should celebrate!" Mia exclaimed once she stepped out the car and closer to Jason's arms. She refused to let whatever was going on inside his head ruin her time with him.

Jason rubbed his nose once with his free hand and held onto Mia with the other. "What would we celebrate?"

"Chivalry isn't dead! It's been revived!" Mia outstretched her arms and wrapped them around his neck as they stood in the parking lot. Naturally, Jason's hands dropped to her waste and he leaned in to kiss her. This time it wasn't fast. It was warm and gentle. Each kiss he placed on Mia's slips seemed to claim them as his alone. Whatever doubts she was having were now completely erased. Jason looked into her dark brown eyes one more time before barely brushing his lips against hers.

"There's a lot that we could revive," he grinned dropping his hands from her waist and turning to walk towards the expansive complex. He walked a few steps ahead of Mia as she stood there for a few moments, stunned at the way he handled her. She wanted him, and she wanted him bad. She almost caught up to him when he halted abruptly and sneezed 3 more times. The controlled stifles were now gone as Mia watched Jason pinch his nose as if wanted to pull it off.

"sorry, my nose is really itchy today. HIIIPtchu!" His sneeze was desperate, wet, and uncovered. Drops of spit landed on Mia's arm

"EEW!" She wiped the spray off half amused half disgusted, but she decided to smile at the sight of Jason's worried look.

"I'm really sorry Mia. It just kinda came out." Jason wore a sheepish expression as if he were embarrassed.

"Well you know what you can do to make it up to me?" Mia smiled seductively.

Jason broke into a smile. "Can we wait until we get to my front door at least?"

He made a joke. Instantaneously, Mia felt her insides get ready for him. She wasn't sure what it was about him today that made her want him so much more. But all that really matters is how much she wants him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried to continue it out a little more. Let me know what you're thinking still! it helps.

He couldn't find his keys. He just had them five seconds ago, but here was at his front door with Mia tugging at his pants and his nose overwhelmed by the burning sensation he tried to repress, Jason felt himself panic. They were coming and he wouldn't be able to stop them. It was the type of itch that was settled in so deep that no amount of nose rubbing would help. Already hitching, Jason fumbled through his back pocket and found his keys.

"You smell really good today," Mia whispered leaning in close. Unlocking the front door just in time to grab a kleenex that a kept near the front door, Jason sneezed violently and used three tissues to clear out his nose.

In this time, Mia locked the front door and leaned against his pail cream walls uncertain of what to do next, so she blessed him and tried not to sound awkward.

"Thanks. I'll be right back okay? Take a seat, make yourself comfortable." He advised as he rushed into the bathroom.

Looking at himself in the mirror, Jason actually started to feel a little sorry for himself. Red eyes and a pink nose were not the look he was going for and yet here was at another crossroads between his allergies and a girl he was interested in. If the medicine didn't kick in there would be no play time tonight. Jason tried and failed miserably. Mia probably wouldn't get it.

"Jason," he heard her call out.

Swallowing a zyrtec pill, Jason walked back into his living room only to find Mia flipping through his CD's. "I'm looking for something to set the mood if that's okay." She smiled coyly. " I mean...If that's okay."

"Did you plan on staying here tonight?" Jason asked hesitantly.

"well..." Mia paused.

"I mean if you want to you can, I just wasn't sure what we were really doing tonight." The moment the words left his mouth Jason could feel his inner nerd come jumping out of the closet. Flushed from embarrassment, Mia's face was set in limbo. He had made her just as confused as he was.

Mia put the CD's back in their place and stood up slowly. "Did you have other plans or something? Because I can go if you need to do other stuff..."

It was 9pm, early enough for either one of them to make other plans if they wanted too. Jason didn't want too, but he did want to save himself the embarrassment of exposing his problems with his allergies so early on. Then again, he didn't want her to think he wasn't interested...because he was.

"Let's not do music," he said nonchalantly. "Movies are kind of my thing."

Mia smirked with a naughty look in her eyes. "What kind of movies?"

It was Jason's turn to smirk. "Paranormal Activity is third from the bottom. I'm gonna change my clothes. Be out in a few minutes."

Mia's eyes followed Jason until he left the room and then she ran her slender finger across every movie he owned until she touched Paranormal Activity. She wasn't really sure why he picked this weird, fake scary movie to watch, but if it meant cuddling Mia was all in.

They were 45 minutes into the movie and Jason's allergies seemed to settle down long enough for him to enjoy Mia's legs intertwined with his own as she clutched his t-shirt and buried her face into his chest when she couldn't bother to look. Rubbing his fingers along the spine of her lower back, resting his head against the wall, jason could feel him self grow tired from the day's events.

The movie ended just as he dozed off. Mia stopped the disc and looked up at him. It was a face she could stare at for a lifetime. His hands were strong and firm but with the most gentle touch. Wanting to be in the moment with him, she leaned in to kiss him awake. Inhaling deeply, Jason wrapped around Mia tighter and kept her close to him.

"I like this," she whispered even though he was still only half awake.

"This might be a really dumb question, but...do you think we could just sleep tonight? Not that I don't want to, because I do...I'm just tired.""

"I'm not going to pretend I'm not disappointed." Mia whispered kissing him a long his neck. "I just find it hard to believe you aren't thinking what I'm thinking." Mia continued to place her hands and lips wherever she could to possibly change his mind.

It didn't take long before Jason swooped her up and carried her into his bedroom. Mia allowed herself to be free with him as he demonstrated how good of a man he really was. If only she could find a way to keep him. A way to make him hers permanently. Mia decided to save those thoughts for another time when Jason wasn't loving her. For the only thing better than the first night together is the morning after. Enthralled by the possibilities, Mia fell asleep wrapped up in Jason and thanking her lucky stars.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Not a lot of sneezing in this one, but the story had to develop a little. I got it next time I PROMISE!

I like how you made it steamy and awesome without making it 18+ (not that I'm not into 18+ stuff, but I can't access it for another ten months :/). The characters are so sweet! And I love the sneezing and Mia's eagerness and sweetness and just how INTO HIM she is. And how innocent and neutral she is about the sneezing, too. Yum.

Mia slept peacefully that night, drowning in her own contentment as she lied intertwined with Jason the entire night. When the sun kissed her face the next morning and aroused her from her dreams she reached out to feel him only to find that he wasn't there. Curious to know where he had gone, Mia listened for movement in his condo. There was an eery silence that was interrupted by t sound of Jason's muffled sneezing off in another room.

Still, she thought to herself? Deciding not to assume the worst, Mia went to find him. She found Jason in his office sipping a cup of coffee and answering emails with a crinkled tissue next to him. He was already fully dressed which disappointed her.

"Hey," she whispered in a raspy morning voice. "Busy?"

Smiling, Jason beckoned for her to come over. "Not really."

"Wanna do something?" She asked slipping her arms around his neck and leaning in close. Mia should have moved faster when she heard his breath catch but it all happened so fast and Jason's head didn't turn fast enough as he sneezed violently.

"Hu-Etchu!" The spray on the side of Mia's face was enough to give her second thoughts about a morning rendezvous.

"Sorry," Jason said, face growing flushed as he attempted to wipe the side of her face with his sleeve. "That's disgusting."

"It is." Mia confirmed quietly. She wasn't necessarily a germaphobe but then again, no one had ever sneezed directly on her either. "Not feeling any better?" She asked evenly.

Jason shrugged and looked off. There was no way to tell what that meant. The shrug, what was with the shrug? It wasn't so much about the question as it was about the response. He seemed to retreat the more she got to know him, and it made Mia nervous.

The silence between them settled in leaving an awkward vibe in the room.

"Did you want to get together later on today?" She asked hopeful. "My friend is having this get together and I'd like for you to come with me. Everyone is coupled up and it sucks to go alone to stuff like this."

"I'm not sure. I might hang out with the guys tonight or catch up on work or something. But I'll let you know."

Mia nodded her head as she bit down on her lower lip unsure of what to make of it. No longer willing to have an awkward situation, Mia quickly went into his room to get dressed. With each item of clothing she put on the angrier she became. she had basically thrown herself at him only to be sneezed on met with distance and ambivalence. It bothered her, because she liked him. She liked him, so yesterday instead of taking her turn caring for her ill mother she had asked her younger brother Mackenzie to do it. Mackenzie was 22 and it wasn't fair to pass of her responsibilities to him for a man that didn't seem to know if he wanted her or not. And the thought of it made her angry. The thought of him not knowing what she gave up to hang out with him made her angry.

Feeling her temper rise a fully dressed Mia stood in the doorway of Jason's office ready to hate him. "I know we don't know each other that well, and thus far it's been fun and games. But I just want you to know that my mother has cancer! She has CANCER!" Mia shrieked. "and she's going to die. I know that's not your problem but I wanted to be with you because you make me forget about those things, but clearly, you don't even know if you want me here. So when you-"

"Is this about us not sleeping together?" Jason interrupted. "Because-"

"NO! It's not about us not sleeping together! It's about..." The more Mia thought about it, the less sure she was about what it was really about. Embarrassed and at a loss for words...She left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Archived