Sneeze Fetish Forum

Testing the Waters - (9 Parts)

LetMeBe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha! I know this might sound a little odd, but that last part kinda cracked me up.

'Do you want to do something later?'

'Not sure, I'll let you know.'

'My mother has CANCER!'

Women. ;):laugh: At least Jason didn't seem too thrown off by that leap. Loving the story so far, looking forward to the next update. Jason is so adorable. :blushing:

Mia replayed the scene in her head over and over again. She had been ridiculous. Childish. No questions asked, she was embarrassed by the way she stormed out on Jason. Still...it didn't fill the void that left her aching throughout the day. She wanted someone to touch her...Someone to bring her body alive and send her mind to another dimension. When he held her throughout the night, it was so precious it was almost unreal. When he didn't call or text the next day, Mia began to think she imagined the entire thing.

"Mia!" She heard her mother's frail voice call out.

Without responding, Mia aroused from her own bed only to find her mother immersed in her own vomit. Repulsed, Mia grabbed at her nose and ran to grab towels and a bucket. Not saying a word, Mia wiped her mother down as she bit her tongue to keep from speaking or crying.

"What's wrong Mia?" Her mother asked, surveying her with her blue, gray eyes. Barely able to lift her head, she used her strength to stare at her eldest child and caretaker for the last year and a half.

"You missed the bucket," Mia whispered forcing a smile. "You're a talented one."

Coughing through her laugh, Miranda reached out to touch her daughter's hair. "I wish you'd talk to me Mia. You know there isn't much time left."

"I hate when you talk like that."

"I hate when you don't talk." Her mother fired back still able to lash out in spite of her frailty.

"What would you like me to say?" Mia stared her mother in the eyes lips pursed, as tears began streaming down her face.

"Where's Adam these days?"

Mia laughed until the question became funny. She laughed until her stomach hurt. And then she laughed until she cried. When her mother tried to reach out to her, Mia pulled away abruptly. Angry with the world she handed her mother her medication, a glass of water. Once her mother was asleep, Mia paid the neighborhood babysitter $100 to watch her mother for four hours. When the brisk night air slapped Mia in the face, she shivered and continued on...after all, she wanted to find Adam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No sneezing in this one. No Jason in this one. but it's coming. For real. it's coming!

"Look who it is!" Adam shot the 8 ball into the hole before turning his attention to Mia who stood a few steps away, admiring his ominous nonchalance. Standing an easy 6'4 with several tattoos and jet black hair he continued to dye for the 3 years Mia knew him, Adam was the equivalent to smoking a pack a day. She wanted to quit, but whenever she tried she remembered she was addicted to him.

"What are you boys up to?" Mia asked slipping off her jacket, baring her midrift....asking for it. It'd had been months since she'd seen Adam and the guys. Last time they were all together, she screamed at Adam for the one millionth time for cheating. Mia swore it would be the last time. And there she was.

"You look pretty Mia." Davis, Adam's best friend, said to avoid the awkward silence. "Want a drink?"

Mia smiled and nodded. "I'll take one."

"One of what?" Adam rested his stick against the pool table, eased his way over to Mia, and slipped his hands into her back pockets as if he were the owner and wanted everyone to know. Adam leaned in close, his glassy eyes daring Mia to say something he didn't like. Unwilling to disappoint...needing something to make her feel good...she stood on her tip toes and brushed his lips against her own.

"What did you think I came for?"

Grinning Adam pulled away as easily as he had come to her. Grabbing his stick and re-setting the table in one swift motion.

"Want a double Mia?" Davis asked after she downed her beer in 5 minutes.

Mia sat on the bar stool to get comfortable. "Yeah. Fill me up."

Davis and Adam exchanged knowing glances. There was no doubt in anyone's mind, including Mia's where she would end up tonight.

It was as it always was. Rough. And he was as he always was...Mean. Mia held her breath to block the stench of stale perfume. In the corner, next to the garbage can rested red lace lingerie that belonged to last night's floozy.

Why do I do this to myself? Mia asked. She wanted to feel hole again. She wanted to have fun and be care free, the way she was before her mother was sick and before the bad relationship and before she realized how hard life really can be.

Adam seemed deep in a drunken stupor when Mia tried to ease from under him. The moment the bed creaked, he tightened his grip and moved her closer. "Where are you going?" He asked in his deep throaty voice. It wasn't deep and calming like Jason's. Adam dared her to cross him. He was always daring her to push him, to "make" him go crazy. Mia wasn't in the mood for him anymore.

"Home I guess."

"Why would you do that?"

Pausing slightly and leaning towards him Mia tried to exude innocence. "We're done aren't we?"

Adam flipped Mia over to her stomach and tore off what was left of her clothes. "Not quite."

Unwilling to fight him, Mia gave in. Adam was a savage, she knew that, and yet it didn't stop the tears from sliding from her eyes as she realized not even he could make her forget.

It was 3am. She ached between her legs. He'd be sleeping on a Tuesday night at 3am. She had tears falling down her face. He'd have to get up early to go to the office tomorrow. And no one could really save her.

"Pull it together Mia," She whispered to herself as the spring night grew a little colder. Dressed in a mini skirt and a halter top, Mia could feel herself getting cold. She had been standing out there for an hour and the sound of thunder was not too far off. She should go home to her sick mother who is being taken care of by the neighbor next door. She should wake up tomorrow and figure out how and when she is going to finish college. Mia should wash the smell of Adam off of her and never touch him again. But there were scratches on her body from where he clawed her. And the stench of beer on his breath still burned her nostrils.

The sound of thunder and a flash of lightening didn't serve as a sign. Mia stood outside looking at his condo until the rain came. When the first few drops fell, she promised she'd leave after five minutes. When five minutes turned into thirty, she knew it was too late to call, but still she stayed. When 4:30 came around, Mia was sitting sobbing on the steps of his condo trying to figure out when things got so bad. When the thought of thinking about it overwhelmed her and the chill of the icy rain numbed her, she decided to call.

"Hello?" A groggy Jason answered.

"Hey it's Mia." She whispered holding back her tears. "Can I come up?"

Less than five minutes later, Jason went down to let Mia in. She couldn't help but smile when she saw him in basketball shorts a sleeveless cut off shirt and his glasses. Without commenting on her disheveled state, Jason became overly polite.

"Would you like coffee? Tea? A change of clothes?" He asked rubbing his eyes and stifling a yawn.

Mia shook her head, unable to avoid the awkward feeling int he pit of her stomach. Even at 5am he was gorgeous, what was she doing there looking like a wet dog?

"I just wanted to apologize, and I was in the neighborhood-"

"Are you okay?" He asked staring at the red marks on her neck and arms were Adam had marked her up. Feeling extremely cold Mia nodded.

Ignoring her response, Jason brought her dry t-shirts and shorts and made a pot of tea. While Mia changed clothes, he placed her wet clothes in the dryer. He hadn't offered to hug her or console her at all, but he was still caring for her. Or was he just being polite? Mia couldn't tell and with the way she reacted last time she was too afraid to ask.

It wasn't until she was sitting at the table sipping her tea staring at him that she worked up the nerve to say something real. "I'm sorry."

Jason nodded his head and yawned for the third time. "It's okay."

"No really, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for waking you up tonight. It's...all so stupid."

Jason nodded again. "it is."

"Want me to leave?"

Mia thought Jason was going to yawn again but realized as his face grew flushed and his eyes squinted shut that he was going to sneeze. In one motion, Jason turned his head away and brought his fist to his mouth as he sneezed. "Huh-Igt-tchu! huh-Igt-tchu!"

"Bless yo-"

"HUPT-Chu! HUh-EPTCHU!" His last set of sneezes left his eyes watery and his slightly pink.

"There you go sneezing again," Mia smiled. Trying to lighten the mood."Maybe you're allergic to me."

Jason sniffed loudly and rubbed his nose as he stifled his fifth sneeze. "MMPT." he sighed after.

"The smell of smoke from the bar was pretty heavily in your clothes. It got to me a little."

"Oh."

Jason rubbed his eyes a little more. "Want a pillow and a blanket?"

Confused Mia didn't respond, but she knew she was pleading with her eyes,

"Look Mia. We've only been on three dates, and I had a lot of fun. And i want to continue to get to know you if that's what you want. But showing up to my house at 5am and apologizing for a random outburst that you had three days ago...It's just a little much." he said evenly. Mia could tell he was careful not to raise his voice.

"I would like you to sleep here until morning, but not with me, not in my bed. I can take you home on my way to work."

Mia felt like a child in fifth grade? He was serious. He was really serious. No, she thought to herself. He was being an adult. If she wanted to be with him, she would have to learn how to be an adult to. Mia was afraid she couldn't handle it. She was afraid tomorrow the same feeling of emptiness would haunt her and she'd go running back to what she knew. But when Jason handed her the pillow and blanket and kissed her cheek goodnight as he retired back to his room, she decided it would be worth the effort.

But she really was in over her head and it would be no surprise if she sank to the bottom.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's dramatic and Mia's an emotional trainwreck but I have a thing for emotional train wreck's. HMMMMM?!!!!

TEll me your thoughts! more sneezing in the next one! Promise!!!!

The next morning Mia had hoped to arouse before Jason, but her fatigue was overwhelming. It was the sound of Jason moving about his condo that forced her to open her eyes. For a few moments, Mia just lied there trying not figure out how to salvage this potential relationship with Jason. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw him walk into the kitchen which was across from the living room. Mia could see him perfectly.

She watched as he methodically, turned on the tea kettle, poured himself a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats and grabbed a banana. The entire time his countenance was just as he was, calm and together. Just when Mia was about to go into the kitchen to join him, she saw the all too familiar expression of his eye brows raising and his mouth parting. Jason pinched his nose and sniffed in desperation.

"HMPT." He managed to stifle the first one, but Mia could tell by the way his full lips remained parted that he wasn't done. "HMPT." He paused, frozen in motion waiting for the others to follow. Agitated, he began rubbing his nose and looking around for a kleenex. Mia partly shut her eyes so he wouldn't see her watching as he raced into the living room, his breath hitching for the fourth time as he reaches for the box of kleenex.

"HMPT-Chu" He missed the first partially stifled sneeze, but pressed the kleenex to his nose for those that followed. "HITT-CHU. IGTU! Huh-Hah-haah-HuhIPTCHU."

"Bless you," Mia whispered pretending to just wake up.

She saw the embarrassment rush to his face. "Sorry if I woke you." Even in a nasally voice he tried to be a gentleman, Mia thought smiling inwardly.

"I need to get up anyway right? I don't want you late to work on my behalf." Mia already knew he was a senior executive at his families architecture firm, still she didn't want to be presumptuous.

Jason shook his head and grinned casually. "Don't you have a job to get too?" He asked wiping at his nose.

Mia's thoughts rushed to her mother and she began to panic. "I really do need to get home now, if that's okay."

Jason handed Mia her clothes from yesterday. Although they were clean, she was too embarrassed to put them back on. She was worse than Julia Roberts in Pretty Women. Where was her class?

"Ready when you are." He said grabbing his keys.

They had driven half way to Mia's house in complete silence. Mia was actually considering giving up on the idea of being with Jason completely. It was too difficult to pretend to be so together when she wasn't, especially for a person like him. He didn't say it, but he was turned off by her behavior lately. Mia desperately wanted to make up for it if she could. If she couldn't, she'd let him go.

"Huh-IShoo!" Jason's violent sneeze made me recoil slightly. As always, he grabbed at his nose to try and prevent another only to be slammed with three in a row. "HUH-Itchu, Itchu, HUP-Itchu." By this times his eyes were watery and his nose was pink. Jason managed to stifle one more before muttering a sigh of relief.

"Bless you, again."

"Thank you," he mumbled wearing a nasal post-sneeze voice.

"Is it me again?" Mia asked hoping to strike up a conversation about literally, anything!

"No." He replied blowing his nose.

"So you're just a sneezy person then?" Mia teased smiling at him. Trying to do anything to get him to smile back. Only her comment seemed to make him more uncomfortable than anything.

"My allergies are pretty bad." he finally said as they pulled into Mia's neighborhood.

Only Mia didn't hear him. She only heard the sirens. She only saw the red and blue flashing lights, and the massive ambulance that was parked in her driveway. All of her neighbors were standing across the street hovering among one another whispering, watching, some were crying.

The pit in Mia's stomach grew and grew. The emptiness she couldn't get rid of last night was now the source of her entire world as Jason slowed his Lexus to a complete stop behind the police car that was parked directly in front of her house.

Mia couldn't move. She gripped the car door and sank deeper and deeper into the seat as tears slid down her face as the inevitable truth threw itself at her with the stretcher that came from inside of her house. With the stretcher covered by a white blanket being carried down her driveway. With the stretcher that could only be carrying her mother.

Mia's face was pressed against the window as she looked and looked, but it wasn't a lifetime movie. She knew that. Still she was shocked at the sound of the scream that escaped from her lips as she clutched the door handle tighter and tighter. Suddenly, Mia felt his warm hands rubbing her back. Impetuously, Mia turned to him acknowledging the horror as the vile funk of the truth permeated the air.

"My mother is dead."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too dramatic? Thoughts? Is jason still cute or is he lame? Wanna know what you guys are thinking/feeling!

OMG, jason is really cute. but they both need to be open to one another. Jason kinda needs to take care of her right now. Mia has so much on her plate! i cant wait for the next part!!! :P

Jason is cute.

Jason is adorable.

Not too much drama.

I WANT MORE DANG IT. :drool:

Aha, you're brilliant. <3

I'm going to steal obsessed's reply again. XD Or rather, agree with it. :drool:

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, sorry I've been lagging on the story. Been really busy and lacked a little inspiration. I'm gonna try to keep it at. Let me know when it starts getting lame and I need to try something else. lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What exactly happened?" Jason quietly asked the officer, turning his back to a destitute Mia who had yet to get out of his car. She was devastated. Her pretty brown eyes were overcast. Her face tear stricken. He had done his best to coax her out of the car, but Mia would not move. Now, he was left feeling uncomfortable for her as the neighbors whispered and judged from across the street. Each of them accusing her with contorted expressions. Jason didn't know Mia that well, but he knew he cared about her and that she didn't deserve this.

"We're not exactly sure sir," The officer said re-reading his notes. "All we are sure of is that the woman next door said Ms. Miller's daughter asked her to keep an eye out on her mother while she went out for a few hours, but she had yet to return. When the neighbor went to check on Ms. Miller she wasn't breathing and her body was cold. We don't know when it happened but we do know that she was very ill with cancer and her days were numbered."

The officer glanced over at Jason's car. His eyes fixated on Mia. At that moment, Jason didn't blame the officer for wondering what everyone else, and he too was wondering. What the hell was she doing?

"Do you know if there is anyone else we should call? Any other kin aside from her daughter?" The officer asked.

"Mia has a younger brother. Other than that, I'm not sure."

The officer nodded his head and walked over to the paramedics who were getting ready to leave. Jason took out his phone and called his Dad, letting him know that he wouldn't be in the office today. There was no way he was leaving Mia alone. Her erratic behavior was proof enough that she didn't handle stress well. Sauntering back to the car, Jason wasn't sure what to say to her. Mia's gaze was transfixed on the upstairs window that Jason guess was her mother's room. She was lost in a dark place, overwhelmed by guilt.

Jason got back into the car and gently touched Mia's cold hand, which rested in her lap. He squeezed it a little to get her attention. Tears trickled down her eyes as she broke her gaze from the window to their interlaced hands.

"Is there someone you want me to call Mia? Your Dad? your brother?"

Mia shook her head.

"You're brother should know Mia. Your family should know. What about your brother that lives-?"

"I made it up!" She fired breaking away from his grasp. Her face was flushed, her eyes brazen yet panicked. "I made the whole fucking thing up. My dad is some loser my mother met in a bar. And all I have is Mackenzie!" At the mention of her younger brother's name, Mia fell apart even more. Jason rhythmically rubbed his hands up and down her back and waited.

After ten minutes, the paramedics left and the last squad car was pulling away. A few bold neighbors continued to linger across the street, waiting to get a look at Mia. "Wanna go inside?" He whispered in her ear as if someone might hear them.

"No. But i will if you'll come with me."

Had the circumstances been different, Jason would have dropped Mia off and never spoken to her again. She was a deeply troubled liar, who couldn't handle her responsibilities. But, she was beautiful in an understated way. He could tell she wanted him to like her, perhaps his background made her nervous. Jason had always been forgiving to a fault. He saw no reason why he couldn't comfort her past her pain, especially knowing she was eager to please him.

That was something he had never experienced before.

It's rainy so I'm in the mood to write. Hope you all like it. If it's getting ridiculous YOU HAVE TO TELL ME. For Real. lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was already too much going on. The last thing Jason wanted to be doing was sneaking off to the bathroom for the third time to privately stifle or at the very least muffle the sound of him sneezing incessantly. The itch was deep into his sinuses and his nose was leaking profusely. Jason blew his nose as hard as he could hoping to stop the itch but instead it irritated his already sensitive sinuses and caused him to sneeze twice more.

Hitching his breath twice, Jason managed to stifle "MMPTU...huh-heh- MMPTU." More sneezes were on the way, Jason could feel them brewing as he rubbed at his nose over and over again. His medicine was failing him yet again. He wondered why he even bothered taking it anymore. All the doctor's visits in the world couldn't save him from himself. Everything on him itched. His eyes, his lungs, his nose, his throat...

And yet, Mia was out there needing to be consoled. "Off all the pets for her to have, it had to be a cat." He said under his breath splashing cold water on his face. Jason blew his nose once more, stifled a quick cough like sneeze before leaving the bathroom.

When he returned to the living room, he found Mia strewn across the couch, cradling the phone. She sat up quickly and beckoned for Jason to come closer. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. Wiping miscellaneous tears Mia set the phone down.

"So I called my brother." She choked out.

"And?"

"He's on his way home." Mia began to sob hysterically as she buried her face in Jason's chest. He was so strong and firm. His arms represented the security she had never had. The type of security she longed for everyday. "I'm terrified to tell him what happened." Mia admitted holding Jason tighter.

Abruptly, Jason broke out of her grasp to turn and sneeze harshly into his shoulder three times. He tried to stifle but the itch was too deep to keep back. He rubbed at his nose while sneezing into his fist once more.

"Why?" He asked quickly trying to draw attention away from his sneezing. "You already told him what happened. You said she past away right?"

Mia nodded. "I was supposed to be there with her, but I wasn't." Mia readjusted her grip wanted to be close to him, wanting to feel him. Needing to feel him. "And Mack isn't going to understand that."

Jason thought about how he would feel being her brother. This probably wasn't the first time Mia dipped out on her responsibilities to her mother, but from the way she behaved it seemed as though all of the responsibility seemed to fall on her shoulders, whether she was equipped to handle it or not. Mia pressed her face into his chest, again Jason rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. Mia turned her face to meet his lips only to have him pull away. For a moment, Mia thought he was going to sneeze again, while his nose was visibly red and he was clearly suffering Jason didn't need to sneeze.

"What did I do?" She asked tears blurring her vision. Jason asked himself what he was doing. She was the biggest mess he had ever encountered. He wanted to support her. He wanted to comfort her. He did not want to make her forget about what was happening. It seemed that was the very thing that always got her in trouble.

"You're tired," he said in that all too familiar deep nasal tone.

Mia nodded. "I am...but I can't sleep. Mack will be here in roughly 2 hours."

"I can let you to talk in private if you'd like."

The thought of him leaving made Mia panic. "No. Jason please stay. Please stay. I know...I know I am....a lot. But...can you just hold me like you did that first night? Just hold me?"

"Yeah, but...I'm going to need a box of kleenex." he admitted before turning away to sneeze violently. "HUURASHU!"

Mia felt herself breath again. "Not a problem."

It may not have been a problem for Mia at the time, but Jason knew she had to be kicking herself for it now. Although they reclined on the sofa their legs interlocked, her head resting on his chest, the cat sitting on the floor ten steps away, Jason couldn't be more uncomfortable. For the last hour and a half he had been trying to be as still and as quiet as possible so Mia could rest, but stifling was not helping, neither was anything else. His entire body had betrayed him as he began to fall apart little by little. The stifling turned into a restricted cough like sneeze that helped his through but not his nose, which made his voice weak and raspy. However, because his nose was getting next to no relief the sneezing continued every ten minutes.

This was something like his worst nightmare. Jason could tell Mia was finally asleep, but the chaos in his nose didn't care. Hitching his breath, sniffing his nose in between rubbing it, Jason tried all he could to subdue the agony. He had barely made it through his last fit and he wasn't sure he could keep it together for this next one. AS daggers poked his sinuses, Jason wrinkled his nose, grabbed a kleenex before losing all control.

"HUH-ATCHOO! HUh-Tchu! Huh-Tchu. Huh-ISHOO!. IShoo. Ishoo. ITCHU!" Jason was too busy preparing for the next round to notice Mia jolting awake and sitting up in his lap. The next sneeze was caught somewhere between exploding out and being blown out, as Jason tried to blow his nose. "HEPTCHU! (sniff) HUH-"

Mia watched Jason tilt his head back and close his eyes and shake his head as he tried to make his stuck sneeze come out.

"Bless you." Mia said touching his arm.

"HUPTSHoo. HupTshoo." Jason blew his nose for the millionth time and coughed a little to clear his itchy throat. He wore an agitated post/pre sneeze face. Mia couldn't tell if he was going to start up again or if he was finally finished. Either way, she could tell that Jason was not fairing well. Apart of her felt terribly guilty. He probably wanted to leave, but she didn't want to be alone...ever.

"I've never seen a person sneeze so many times in one day." Mia teased with a smirk.

Jason blew his nose again and rested his head against the chair before sneezing once more.

"It's the cat?" Mia asked wanting him to say something. Wanting him to say that he was happy to stay with her and that he didn't care what it was as long as he could be with her. Mia wanted him to be cool and collected as he always had been.

"Yeah," He said quietly rubbing his eyes.

"WIll it help if I put him in another room?"

Jason shook his head. "I doubt it. I'm sorry if I'm keep you awake."

"No, No. I don't mind." Mia said too eagerly.

"look, I think when your brother comes, I'm gonna go. You two probably need to talk privately, and-" Jason's breath hitched but the sneeze subsided. "And to put it bluntly, I need to get out of here."

Mia could feel herself falling apart. "After he leaves or...after we're done talking... I mean... Can I come over?"

"I need to go to work tomorrow Mia. I can stop by and check on you after." Jason reasoned rubbing her back. The thought of his hands not touching her was like a loss all in its own.

"Jason please," she begged. "I won't try anything. I'll let you sleep in peace. I'll even sleep on the couch again. I just...I just need someone."

"What about your brother Mia? If you're with me, who is with him?" Jason asked wondering if she was always this selfish.

Mia looked away embarrassed at her own thoughtlessness. "So...tomorrow after work? You mean it?"

Jason wondered if he was making the right decision. His sinuses were screaming for him to leave immediately, but a part of him thought that maybe he really should stay. Mia picked up on his hesitance and continued to think fast.

"Maybe just stay for a little while. We can sit on the balcony until Mack comes. He and I will talk and then...And then maybe we could get something to eat. And then..."

"And then what?"

"Jason I really can't sleep in this house tonight! Please help me," she sobbed clutching onto his t-shirt. All pride went out the window. Mia was more desperate than she had ever been.

The sound of keys outside the door way was enough to catch both of their attention. Mack was here. Jason grabbed the Kleenex box and walked out onto the balcony. He did not want to be in the room for that conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the sneezing overkill? I'm a little insecure about my writing guys. Sorry if I'm fishing for criticism.

Archived