Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Winter - (8 Parts)

Graham Cracked

made my fricking dreams come true with this new part! just overly out done urself. literally reading this and can't stop grinnning like an idiot! :omg::bleh::rockon::blushing: Can't wait for the rest and u totally rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[[[uUUUUGGGHHH!!! I had the next chapter writen halfway through, but I had to leave for a little bit and when I came back, my laptop had frozen!! UGH! It was coming out so well, too!! >.< The thing is, now I have no motivation to write it all again...sorry guys. I'll try to remember everything I wrote here and post it once my mind's all refreshed and stuff. <3]]]

[[[uUUUUGGGHHH!!! I had the next chapter writen halfway through, but I had to leave for a little bit and when I came back, my laptop had frozen!! UGH! It was coming out so well, too!! >.< The thing is, now I have no motivation to write it all again...sorry guys. I'll try to remember everything I wrote here and post it once my mind's all refreshed and stuff. <3]]]

Oh god, that's got to suck... :drool: I wish you the best of luck in getting your groove back, as it were.

CONTINUE?

INSERT COIN

Bonus: I totally agree with you on the Gideon thing, even though my best of judgement says not to...gwehehe... :twisted:

Bonus: I totally agree with you on the Gideon thing, even though my best of judgement says not to...gwehehe... :drool:

*whispers* Oh, I'm so gonna make s One-Shot when this is done, don't you fret...^-^

Gideon: *somehow randomly appearing...somehow* What's all this now?

Me: O.O;;;;...U-Uh...I-I'm a huge fan?! *nervous but still fangirly smile*

Gideon: *small grin* Who wouldn't be...

[[[MOTIVATION HAS RETURNED!! :balloon: Sorry that this chapter is kind of short and lacking on sneezes, and this is probably the second to last chapter, sorry!]]]

"Heee...heeee..."

The sounds of a building sneeze whisped through the lightening apartment.

Scott woke up slowly and shifted a bit, thinking the sound was coming from Ramona. He shifted a bit and looked down to her, placing the back of one hand onto her warming cheek, holding the kerchief at the ready with the other.

"Just let it out, remember..." Scott whispered lightly.

"Gyeeeh....iih...hek-CHUU!!"

The sneeze shot through the room suddenly. Scott blinked a few times down to the still face of Ramona. <i>Uh...ok then...that's kind of cool, actually.</i> He thought for a moment. <i>I've heard of throwing your voice before, but that was just epic.</i> "Bless you, hun..." He said finally.

"Dank dyou, babe..." The voice spoke out, and at the top of Scott's vision, Wallace shifted around in the mattress and instinctively threw an arm over both of them. Scott froze up for a moment, eyes wide to Wallace as his eyes slowly opened narrowly. His eyes checked back and forth from Scott to Ramona, remaining silent for a moment. "...dorry, bud dis ibn't by gind ob dhree--"

"What are you THINKING?!" Scott bounded back, smacking Wallace's arm away. "She's just resting right now!" He shouted though quiet as Wallace managed to sit up on the mattress.

"Redsding? Why ibn't she doib dad ad her blace?" Wallace sniffled, glancing to Scott as he sat up over Ramona.

"W-Well...because...she didn't...feel well enough...to go home." Scott muttered, lightly touching Ramona's warm forehead with the back of his fingers.

Wallace looked to Ramona and his head fell with a sigh. He then glared up to Scott and rose an arm to point weakly at his face. "...dyour balt..."

"What?!" Scott's eyes widened to Wallace, his voice getting a little bit louder. "How is it my fault?! I tried telling her not to hang around with us, and then you go passing out you're so sick! It was bound to happen because of you!" Scott returned the point, making Wallace's eyes narrow dangerously.

"Dwell...goo dwas id goo god be sig, huh?"

Scott's eyes widened a bit in realization. He looked down to Ramona who, while still sleeping, began wheezing and straining her eyes shut in slight pain. The sight of her like that sent a knife through his heart. He couldn't help it. His eyes filled instantly with tears and he wanted to try to reach out to her somehow, but didn't want to wake her.

"Dyou bade her worry bor us abd she sdayed bor us. Dyou brobly god her so worried she dibn't ead or sleeb. Ab I ride?" Wallace finalized, still glaring at Scott.

"..." Scott nodded slowly, eyes filling more with tears. He shut them quickly and turned away, one tear managing to fall from the corner of his eye and landing on Ramona's cheek.

"Nnngghhh...?" Ramona stirred in her sleep, rubbing at her eyes and sniffling lightly.

"Ramona?" Scott turned back, trying to wipe away the tears from his eyes.

"S-Scodd...?" Ramona muttered, stretching up from the mattress and sitting up, only to be engulfed within Scott's arms.

"Ramona...I...I'm sorry..." he murmured, shoulders shaking as his head fell onto Ramona's shoulder. She looked to him for a moment, confused, then sighed and held around him as well. She felt his tears beginning to stain the shoulder of her shirt. "You shouldn't have to be like this...I didn't want to get you this bad at all..."

"Scodd...I sdayed do dage gare ob dyou...id's by owb dabb fald I god sig..." Ramona sighed, trying to console him. "Id's do obe's balt..." She held him tighter. Wallace rolled his eyes at the sight of the two.

"Ogay...do obe's balt, dow sdob da deenage draba..." Wallace said, trying to stand up by pulling himself up against the wall. Scott nodded against Ramona's shoulder and sniffled back more tears, pulling away from Ramona slightly.

"I'll make it up to you...I'll take care of you...ok?" Scott said, trying to smile to her in spite of it all. Ramona, unable to argue too much in her current state, simply shut her eyes and nodded in response.

"I wood lige dat, dank dyou..." She said tiredly. Mimicing Ramona earlier, Scott smiled and leaned up so his lips lightly kissed her warm forehead. He added only enough pressure to lay her back down onto the pillow. She smiled in return and nuzzled into the soft cushion.

Scott stood back up and away from the mattress, holding himself up dizzily for a moment. Once he felt well enough to move again, he made a staggered walk for the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Wallace remained leaning against the wall next to his spot on the mattress, finished from watching the whole spectacle. He swayed back towards the mattress and plopped down next to Ramona, making her come back from almost falling back to sleep.

"Oh, dorry." Ramona muttered, holding herself back up and smiling a bit. "I dibn't eben see dow dyou gare."

"Eh, I'b bedder enoub nod do bass oud agaid." Wallace sighed. "Dow, led's deech Scodd a lessod." He grinned, then turned onto his back, looking pathetic. "SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD~~~!!!! I'b DIRSDYYYYYYYYYYY~!!!!" He whined childly.

"Then get up and get a drink! I only agreed to take care of one of you!" Scott shouted from the bathroom.

"Bud SCOOOOOOODD~!!!! I'b SIIIIIIIIIIIIG~!!"

"Then walk it off, you lazy bum!"

"Wad abod RAMODAAAAAA~???!!!"

"She needs her rest!"

"So do IIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!!!!"

"Well...then just...MEH!!"

"SCOOOOOOOD~!! GUUUURRRYYYY~!!!"

Ramona couldn't help but laugh at the duo as they continued back and forth. Wallace glanced to her and smirked as well, hinting this could be a very entertaining evening. One that they both wanted and thought they wouldn't be able to get.

O WALLACE YOU MANWHORE. >D

I'm so glad that you got back on your feet again so quickly!

Gideon: *small grin* Who wouldn't be...

DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHAR -- oh, who am I kidding.

...Dick. :flirt:

RECOVERY BONUS! +999

+200 Manwhore

+ 400 Scotty Tears

+ 600 H/C

LEVEL UP~!

[[[sorry the next chapter's taking so long to be posted...I have a few things I need to sort out both in RL and with this chapter, so once things finally get back to normal, posting will be the first thing I'll do. Once again, thank you all for your patience and kind words over my writing this. Love you all~!!]]]

[[[sorry the next chapter's taking so long to be posted...I have a few things I need to sort out both in RL and with this chapter, so once things finally get back to normal, posting will be the first thing I'll do. Once again, thank you all for your patience and kind words over my writing this. Love you all~!!]]]

It's fine. ur a really good writer and i look forward to the next part! :heart:

Hey, no problem! Take your time and enjoy writing! :)

*PAUSE* xD

[[[Final chapter! Sorry this one took so long to post, RL stuff finally mulled over. This is the finisher, so no sneezes sadly, sorry guys. But this pretty much wraps up my Scott Pilgrim fanfiction for now. If I come up with more ideas, I'll be posting them in new topics. I already have a Gideon sneezefic in the works, which I know some of you will be very pleased to know. Hopefully, I'll have more ideas for different fandoms to post here. I know I'm a broken record in saying this, but I want to thank all of you who supported this story with comments and views. Now, before my sign off message here gets longer than the actual chapter, here it is. The last chapter of Scott Pilgrim vs The Winter!]]]

Toronto, Canada. A place that had summer for one day and winter the other 364. The trees never have a chance to even bud new leaves before they go dormant again. There are rare occasions where a person could wear a light sweater, but other than that, it's a constant jacket and boots temperature. So for those who have lived there for most of their lives, they learned to get used to it.

Inside a small apartment marked 27a on front of the steel door, a full bed lays flat on the floor in a cheap style with two bedsheets and a thick quilt over two slightly shivering bodies. Sitting in the recliner next to the mattress, a mildly worn Scott Pilgrim sat down on it, watching over the two sleepers. The dark-haired Wallace who had previously gotten so sick he wound up fainting and staying unconscious for most of the day before, against his better wishes to be out and about. Next to him, the blue-haired Ramona, who, out of the goodness of her heart, took care of both of them and forgot to take care of herself. Now, the tables have turned on Scott, who was the original ailing child. It was his turn to be the nurse of the house.

"Scooooodd..." Wallace whined, holding a hand dramatically to his forehead, his voice slowly starting to clear of congestion. "Is da soup done yed?"

"It hasn't even gotten a chance to boil yet, Wallace. Be patient." Scott replied, looking back to the kitchen at the pan of soup he had just put on the stove the second before sitting down.

"Bud when will id be done~?!?!" Wallace continued to demand, childishly and impatiently.

"I don't know! About ten minutes, I think." Scott shouted back, beginning to get annoyed.

"Scodd..." Ramona began to chime in with a smirk. "Mage dime go fasder..."

"Ugh! You're both so childish!" Scott stood from the recliner and stormed into the kitchen. Wallace glanced to Ramona with a grin, happy to finally give Scott a taste of his own medicine, quite literally.

"Jusd keeb going on lige dis, Ramoda..." Wallace whispered. "Id's egzakdly how he geds whed he's sigk."

"I can dell..." Ramona whispered back.

Scott angrily stirred at the pot of warming soup when the phone echoed through the apartment. He walked to the one a few feet away and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Scott, stop being such a lazy ass and take care of your girlfriend and Wallace already!" The angry female voice shouted through the phone, followed by the sound of the other end hanging up. Scott paused for a moment, trying to collect his confusion, when he realized finally.

"Wallace!! Stop being such a gossipy bitch already!" He shouted, slamming the phone back onto the wall. Wallace and Ramona both suppressed laughter as Scott continued. "Do you want this soup or not?!"

"Wad, Scodd?" Wallace called out innocently through small bouts of laughter. "I can'd hear you ober some raddom B.S., sorry."

Scott ignored him and continued tending to the soup, when the phone rang once again. He glared at Wallace and saw he didn't have a cell phone in his hand at all. He approached it once again and answered it with a 'Hello?'.

"You #&@!*, take care of Ramona already!" A different female voice shouted through with an added censor sound.

"Wha--...Julie?! Wait, what?!" Scott asked, stunned. "Wait, how do you..."

"Don't *@^&!%$ ask about it, just be a better boyfriend already!" She shouted before hanging up.

"..." Scott looked to the phone, nervous, then shouted out again. "Ramona! Why'd you go and tell Julie?!"

"I'b hungry, Scodd~" Wallace responded.

"I'm not talking to you!" Scott growled, stirring the soup so much it began to splash onto the counter.

"Scodd, sdob maging a mess of my gichen!" Wallace snapped at him, beginning to sound serious over his previous whining. Scott took note of it and winced, calming down.

"Uh...sorry...I-I'll clean it up now." He said, gathering paper towels. Wallace sent another playful look to Ramona.

"Cleber..." Wallace whispered.

Once the soup finally came to a boil, Scott made two full bowls and brought them in for them to eat. After coming close to tears from being forced to hold both steaming bowls by hand while they ate, Scott ran his hands under ice cold water for about five minutes, still hearing whining requests from Wallace and Ramona. He growled under his breath as he followed up with every request from the two of them. He knew they were only trying to teach him a lesson, which was expected from Wallace. But for Ramona to follow up with it stung him a bit, although he knew that he sort of deserved it. They wouldn't be this way if it wasn't for him.

One final request Wallace and Ramona both made was for him to get more medicine for the two of them. Even with how they've been treating him that day, he couldn't refuse helping them out. He took the walk up to the pharmacy with quickness, but in his own bit of thought. Although he could be difficult at times, even he would admit it, he still had a support system that would do just as he was right now. And even if they might not show it, both Ramona and Wallace cared about him in their own bizarre way. After picking up the last two bottles of Cold Killer X at the pharmacy and returning home, he saw they had both fallen back into one final sick sleep. He sighed and removed his coat and boots at the door, sitting back down into the recliner. He set the bottles of medicine down onto the floor next to the mattress and watched over the two of them, the scene finally coming full circle.

FFFFUUUU -- this is absolutely amazing. I love how you began the first and last chapters with the same setup.

A WINNER IS YOU!

NOW GO AND REST OUR HEROES!

*Final Fantasy Victory Song*

I already have a Gideon sneezefic in the works, which I know some of you will be very pleased to know.

:( ...why am I so damn excited about this I don't even

Whereeee you goooooo? :'(

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 2 weeks later...
Whereeee you goooooo? :'(

o.O; I've been here, stalking topics primarily. But there is good news! I has my bonus story all done and shiny new! :hug: I've just been a bit preoccupied for the most part, but I have returned! Plus...*coughdApostscough*

I see you finally got an avatar... :) Glad to see you again!

...and I forgot you had a DA! M'an idiot.

...WAIT. By 'new story', do you mean...? FFFFFFUUUUU-- POST NOW PLEASE. :blushing:

Archived