Sneeze Fetish Forum

blowing someone's nose or catching someones sneeze

Jeff1

For all of you out there that like the whole "touching someone's nose" thing...

Would you rather be there to help someone blow their nose, or hold a tissue to someone's nose to catch their sneezes?

I myself love the idea of holding a tissue to someone's nose just in time to catch a sneeze and holding it there for the second "impending" sneeze...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The concept of catching sneezes is SO sexy. Unfortunately, I think my mild germophobia would prevent me from ever doing in the real world.

I love catching sneezes that aren't my own (in a tissue, or in my hand). ^_^ I've done it before, and it's an exhilarating process.

Either sounds nice. Personally I'd rather catch a sneeze in my bare hands than with a tissue, though. Usually I'm a bit germ-phobic too, but with the right person? Sounds heavenly. ^_^

I just love holding the tissue for a guy, either for a sneeze or a blow, just holding it there is special. Been far too long since I've done that.

I love to hold it for the sneeze and then keep it there for a nice blow. It is also nice to have it held for me while I sneeze and blow.

i love the idea of catching a sneeze in my hand, or with a tissue, or holding a tissue for a blow. Have not done any of them, but i would love to, definitely!

not to hot on the nose blowing but i did catch one of my boyfriends sneezes with a tissue before and loved it...the tissue was abit to far away and my arm got sprayed aswell it was adorable!

I like the thought of holding a tissue there for sneezes. Never done it before, but sounds sweet. The guy would have to be really into it, though, and really "need" me. Maybe holding a tissue for him while his hands are tied up or otherwise occupied? Oh yes... helpless and sexy... :blink:

By the way, if it's allergies, then no real issue for germaphobes. I'd be willing to risk it if there's an obvious allergic trigger!

I've never had this as a particular fantasy of my own... but I have to say, I find it quite sexy to read all the responses to this thread! :blink:

Someone catching a sneeze for someone else sounds like a very nice thing to watch. I'm not sure whether I'd like it or not, though. I'll just have to...uh, try. *laugh* But I would like to try, though.

Maybe holding a tissue for him while his hands are tied up or otherwise occupied? Oh yes... helpless and sexy... :)

YES! This is very much a fantasy of mine. Yes yes yes.

I would love to experience the part of catching someone's sneeze into a tissue. Not so sure I'd like to hold a tissue for someone blowing though, but who knows (who nose?? :) ), with the right person I might find that hot too... :lol:

wierdone, would you mind describing how you blow your guys nose for him, are you soft and gentle or rough with him, what is the conversation like?

A million years ago I used often to blow my girlfriend's nose . Sadly, she didn't sneeze much so I was never able to do the sneeze-catching thing, which I would have loved to do without benefit of hankie. [The nose -blowing too but you know how conventional these girlies are, insisting on a paper hankie and all that......] . Still, mustn't grumble; it was really nice of her to let me do it.

wierdone, would you mind describing how you blow your guys nose for him, are you soft and gentle or rough with him, what is the conversation like?

I am normally just gentle and soft with him I wont do it if he doesnt want me 2 and normally its just him sniffling b/c he has bade sinuses and I can only take so much of the sniffling b4 it starts to aggravate me lol. So he just keeps it up til I finally grab the tissue hold it to his nose and say blow and then he will. I think he just sniffles out of spite when he knows he needs to blow cause he knows the sniffling can only go so far with me lol

sneeze catcher

Well now let me see. Judging from my screen name, and being a member here what seems like forever. I guess my answer would be an easy one to figure out. Now if you need a volunteer to catch those sneezes. I have references....lol

Archived