Sneeze Fetish Forum

blowing someone's nose or catching someones sneeze

Jeff1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I'd like doing either of them, but only with the guy I'm dating (currently, or if we break up a different guy). A big part of my fetish is the caretaking thing and while I like listening to strangers, I wouldn't want to actually interact with them. It sounds creepy to me. I don't think I would try to do it on a regular basis with the guy I'm with, but if he was really sniffling I think I would at least offer him a tissue and may eventually try to catch a sneeze in a tissue for him if I have enough time to get out a tissue.

• 2 months later...

I have a serious aversion to other people's mucus, so noseblowing is a no-go.

But I think it would be insanely hot to help someone sneeze. I wouldn't even have to catch it. Like if a guy were sick or otherwise laid up, and said, "Oh I'm gonna sneeze, I need a tissue" all breathy and desperate-like, then I quickly get him a tissue. :blushing:

Or, like someone else mentioned, if a guy was tied up and couldn't use his hands, it would be awesome to catch his sneeze in a tissue or a handkerchief, or even my hand.

Also, kind of related, I've always liked the idea of stopping someone's sneeze by putting a finger under their nose. I know in real life it totally doesn't work that way, but still, seeing those kinds of scenes makes me get all :blushing::cry::drool:

Also, kind of related, I've always liked the idea of stopping someone's sneeze by putting a finger under their nose. I know in real life it totally doesn't work that way, but still, seeing those kinds of scenes makes me get all :blushing::cry::blushing:

Ehhh...depends on the person. I'm sure that method doesn't work on most people (including me!) but I have a friend who swears it works about 80% of the time for her. You never know! :drool:

For all of you out there that like the whole "touching someone's nose" thing...

Would you rather be there to help someone blow their nose, or hold a tissue to someone's nose to catch their sneezes?

I myself love the idea of holding a tissue to someone's nose just in time to catch a sneeze and holding it there for the second "impending" sneeze...

i am all for the catching someone else's sneezes thing. Blowing someone else's nose i never gave too much thought to, but i wouldn't be against the idea.

• 2 years later...

aww these are interesting but i know my bf wouldnt be interested in doing this which sucks but i did state in a different topic that the whole holding the tissue abd blowing well ive had bad luck with this...lets just say x

I'd much rather catch someone's sneeze than help them blow. Blowing seems more likely to rip the tissue and then I'd have a handful of snot.

• 1 month later...

aww these are interesting but i know my bf wouldnt be interested in doing this which sucks but i did state in a different topic that the whole holding the tissue abd blowing well ive had bad luck with this...lets just say x

Oh--that's so too bad.It should be a great experience and there are so many little variations,like tissue,bare hands or handkerchief(clean or used or really used),passive or active,sneezing or blowing.There are probably 100 permutations of this theme.Hope your luck improves.I can't think of any parts l would'nt like to try,except skipping using tissues.
  • 2 weeks later...
MissyLovesSneezes

jeff1, you are welcome to hold a tissue to my nose any time. I love when someone helps me blow my nose, or catches my sneeze.

jeff1, you are welcome to hold a tissue to my nose any time. I love when someone helps me blow my nose, or catches my sneeze.

l'm sitting here melting and feeling left out.Love your nose blowing and sneezing ideas.Welcome to the Forum,too.

I find it kind of gross, depending on the person maybe I would do it, it's better in fan fictions to me but that's just my opinion.

I've never done this, but would love to. My ultimate fantasy, though, is for me to be sneezing and someone catch it for me in one of my own hankies. Unfortunately, there's a Gigantic Trust Mountain between where I am now and that.

• 4 weeks later...

I've never done this, but would love to. My ultimate fantasy, though, is for me to be sneezing and someone catch it for me in one of my own hankies. Unfortunately, there's a Gigantic Trust Mountain between where I am now and that.

Please let me know when that is.I would offer you a choice of mens' or ladies' handkerchieves,or both for a second sneeze.The Mountain will shrink over time,for some faster or slower than others.Once you try it--oooooooooo!
  • 2 weeks later...

One of these days I'll hold a tissue for some one to blow. I can't see myself catching a sneeze, but you never know. I'm young and my opinions may or may not change.

One of these days I'll hold a tissue for some one to blow. I can't see myself catching a sneeze, but you never know. I'm young and my opinions may or may not change.

Welcome to the Forum.It can really help you grow like it has for so many.
  • 1 month later...

I've caught my friend's sneeze in the bend of my elbow when she made herself sneeze. I've also always wanted to stifle one of my friend's sneezes for her (different friend), but they always come too fast :P

I would love to do this, it would be the ultimate fetish experience for me!!!! Wow

I've done both and can't recommend it enough.

Archived