Sneeze Fetish Forum

8 freaky fetishes

Pearlised

...Mucophilia sounds like we have a fetish for mucus. I think most people here are less attracted to that and more to the sound/feel/vulnerability...

Man, I really want to study fetishes now. ^^;

Haha that list! xD My ex brought that up one day...I used it to tell him about my fetish lol :hug: "Haha yeah, those are weird...but apparently everyone has some kind of fetish." "Oh really? What's yours then?" *Insert long, roundabout discussion about what it is, leading to him finally getting it right when I say "it was on that list" here* xD

Part of me wants to ask when the mundanes will figure out that the sneezing fetish within and of itself has no relation to this so-called "mucophilia," but I already know the answer to that is "never." :laugh:

Well, if I didn't have the fetish I have but something else, no matter what it was or how disturbing to mundanes I hope I would be happily forumming about it with other pervs anyway!

... they use the wrong term AND link to here? C'mon. Do. Your. Research. :laugh:

Exactly! Media doesn't know shite about this fetish! Mucophilia would be more related to nose admiration and nose blowing rather than sneezing! and not everyone with the sneeze fetish has a nose, or blowing fetish.

Well, if I didn't have the fetish I have but something else, no matter what it was or how disturbing to mundanes I hope I would be happily forumming about it with other pervs anyway!

Well said pig! :laugh:

I saw a looner on Strange Sex on Discovery Health. The thing is, the way he talked about balloons was not dissimilar to the way we all talk about sneezing. And honestly, I think people say this kind of stuff is strange simply because they do not have any cool fetishes. :laugh: I mean, who wouldn't want to be turned on by something that isn't even sexual to msot people? They are just jealous. :hug:

after going to the actual list, it is quite obvious that they didn't research any of these fetishes. What made it obvious to me was the final one about "hands on the hips" a hand fetishist is obsessed with more than just that particular position. Just as those of us with a nose fetish are obsessed with the size and shape of the nose, and the nostril shape as an example, hand fetishists obsess over the size and shape of the hand, the length of the fingers, etc.

I saw a looner on Strange Sex on Discovery Health. The thing is, the way he talked about balloons was not dissimilar to the way we all talk about sneezing. And honestly, I think people say this kind of stuff is strange simply because they do not have any cool fetishes. :laugh: I mean, who wouldn't want to be turned on by something that isn't even sexual to msot people? They are just jealous. :hug:

exactly! And people ridicule what they don't understand. We can understand people with fetishes because of the fetish we have.

hand fetishists obsess over the size and shape of the hand, the length of the fingers, etc.

Oh dear... I think I'm a hand fetishist too, because that actually got me hot and bothered. :hug:

And other than that, I just want to say that I agree with pig. :laugh:

Oh! Oh! Oh! Look! It's us!

*Waves at the camera*

I'm totally okay with the muco in the philia, though. But I'm trying to figure out what's so freaky about sneezing. And what's so freaky about hands on the hips and wool clothing? Isn't suffocating, murdering and feces much, much freakier? Nevertheless, it's so funny to read about fetishes... and I wouldn't mind wearing one of those wool things in the winter!

The thing is, most of us it seems, even if we "appreciate messiness" as I do, would regard that as being only one subsidiary aspect of our kink.

I don't know where this mucophilia business started, but it is irritating , and I think it is because there is really no such thing as a sneeze fetish in the classical terms. A fetish as originally identified is being excited by an inanimate object having no obvious sexual connection, and suffering because of this. So woolly jumpers are a fetishistic object, but a real person sneezing is not. I conclude that these classifiers identify mucus as the nearest thing to an inanimate non-sexual object they can think of.

Oh, and hankies ARE a genuine fetish. And our interest shoudl be "ptaerophilia"; or perhaps, following Gryffin's recent information, epiptaerophilia; liking being sneezed ON.

... they use the wrong term AND link to here? C'mon. Do. Your. Research. :D

Exactly! Media doesn't know shite about this fetish! Mucophilia would be more related to nose admiration and nose blowing rather than sneezing! and not everyone with the sneeze fetish has a nose, or blowing fetish.

Yeah, this bothers me too. And it isn't the first time that it's happened! I seem to think that, six months ago, there was a video posted to some blog about how creepy we were in our love of mucus and sneezing...

...Aaaaaand then it proceeded to show girls spitting up their mucus into cups for fetishists. :hug::D Most of us agreed that the idea was absolutely nauseating. They're separate fetishes, plain and simple.

... they use the wrong term AND link to here? C'mon. Do. Your. Research. :innocent:

Yeah, this bothers me too. And it isn't the first time that it's happened! I seem to think that, six months ago, there was a video posted to some blog about how creepy we were in our love of mucus and sneezing...

...Aaaaaand then it proceeded to show girls spitting up their mucus into cups for fetishists. :yuck::puke: Most of us agreed that the idea was absolutely nauseating. They're separate fetishes, plain and simple.

Ewwwww! :yuck:- but i suppose we shouldn't judge... well we can judge the people who are wrong! and havent done reaserch.

Isn't suffocating, murdering and feces much, much freakier? Nevertheless, it's so funny to read about fetishes... and I wouldn't mind wearing one of those wool things in the winter!

seriously!

...Mucophilia sounds like we have a fetish for mucus. I think most people here are less attracted to that and more to the sound/feel/vulnerability...

Man, I really want to study fetishes now. ^^;

yea i dont get how people think us sneeze fetishist like mucus im pretty sure most or all of us on here dont even like mucus were more interested in the sneeze itself maybe the number of times they sneezed or how they sneezed and stuff like that

Oh! Oh! Oh! Look! It's us!

*Waves at the camera*

I'm totally okay with the muco in the philia, though. But I'm trying to figure out what's so freaky about sneezing. And what's so freaky about hands on the hips and wool clothing? Isn't suffocating, murdering and feces much, much freakier? Nevertheless, it's so funny to read about fetishes... and I wouldn't mind wearing one of those wool things in the winter!

That was my reaction as well. Nevermind my not finding sneezing to be a particularly freaky fetish, hands on hips and wool clothing are just downright tame! Not widely publicised maybe, but not even remotely freaky when you compared with some of the other fetishes out there. I once did a paper for a psychology class on paraphillias and if hands on hips, sneezing, and wool are considered freaky I don't want to know what some of the ones I read about would qualify as!

I was just noticing I had written "mucous" earlier, and most people were spelling it "mucus". I'm sure a bunch of you probably already know this, but apparently "mucus" is a noun and "mucous" an adjective (aka, I was wrong). Mystery solved. I still don't "phila" either though. :cryhappy:

Just reading the list of fetishes here made me laugh. I wouldn't say I have as much of a fetish as...rather an adoration. Nose size and the build up/sound of a sneeze more so than much else. But if that makes me freaky, then I'm fine with it! :(

Archived