Sneeze Fetish Forum

8 freaky fetishes

Pearlised

Am I the only one who feels it's a bit hypocritical to point your finger at other fetishes and say "No, we are not freaky. THEY are. Bully them, not me!"

:heart:

• 7 months later...

I completely agree with Pig here. That's exactly the point why we even made this site in the first place. Sure, we can live out our sneezy little fantasies and what not, but if you think about it, this is the only place where that part of is is really accepted. It's like a different world where fetishists are accepted and we can just live life the way we please. The reason this site exists is acceptance. We can't expect people to accept us when we go and shit all over what's a reality to them.

A fetish is something that you're born with and you can't control-at least for me it is. Until I found this site, I spent years wondering if I was the only one, certain that I was. And now to have to feel like I'm the odd one again? It's just horrible. It's completely horrible. I'm never going back there. So I don't really feel I have the right to go to someone with the same problem I used to have, and tell them they're weird. I'd basically be calling myself weird. Yes, to some it might be funny or disgusting to look at someone covered in wool who must be sweating their ass off, but to some it be sexy. To some to see someone sneeze and have snot pour out of their nose, it might be funny or disgusting. Saying that someone else's fetish is weird, though? Horrible. Especially when you have one too.

You people who call the others weird are completely hypocritical, and I'm ashamed of all of you. I really thought you would all know better.

Making fun of someone for having a fetish is like making fun of someone for being gay, or mentally retarded. We're born with it and we can't change that. (even though some people try to) And don't get help about having a fetish, EVER. It's just a way to get more sexual satisfaction then others. xP

I'm also pissed at the people who made that post about fetishes. 'Mucophilia?' Really? And clearly they didn't even look into 'weird' fetishes at all, because there's a lot of fetishes that would be considered weirder. Did they forget pedophilia is a fetish or something? xD There's amputations, vomit, and even rape and murder! (okay, I personally think anyone who enjoys rape or murder needs some fucking help! sorry fetishists!) Early pubscent children, enemas(..........), babies(O.O), animals, hurting people, hurting animals, deformities(I'm a huge Phantom of the Opera fan, so maybe I do have this fetish xD) vampirism, corpses(WHAT!? Sorry that one was a little shocking), menstruation(...ok) self harm, albinos, strangling someone or yourself (...no comment), and trees. And then there's feces. O.O and getting crawled on by insects!!! I would die. xD

So, no, we're not weird. And we have mainly nothing to do with mucus. Personally, I find mucus disgusting.

What about 'Sternutophilia?' I'm a sternutophile and I'm proud! xD

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I couldn't care less about other people's fetishes. Though they might initially shock or surprise me (such as the amputation fetish) it just completely goes over my head almost instantly. Each to their own. People shouldn't be made to feel bad for having their fetish. I've felt that way, and I don't think anyone deserves to be made to feel like a freak for something they can't help, and something that is harmless.

Of course, disregarding fetishes that are potentially dangerous/harmful/illegal. Like murder.

Otherwise, whatever floats your boat :D Yay, freaks!!

Man, I really want to study fetishes now. ^^;

This. I am so intrigued by human sexuality, I can't even begin. :D

• 7 months later...
Oh! Oh! Oh! Look! It's us! *Waves at the camera* I'm totally okay with the muco in the philia, though. But I'm trying to figure out what's so freaky about sneezing. And what's so freaky about hands on the hips and wool clothing? Isn't suffocating, murdering and feces much, much freakier? Nevertheless, it's so funny to read about fetishes... and I wouldn't mind wearing one of those wool things in the winter!

OMG I so agree. I mean. (The wooly one scared me a bit...I have a ting about wool masks.) But seriously! Some people like to get chocked and some people like to get pooped on...or eat poop...and some people like to have their limbs cut off! (Amputation fetish)...But we are in the top 8 freaky fetishes...I don't get that. I mean...to each his own but seriously... the top 8? All those fetishes seem really harmless ...yet they are freaky? Don't get it.(I might have a hand one...when someone puts there hand to another persons forehead...that gets me...)

They should rename that...least know fetishes. Not freakiest. (Did not know about the hand on hip one. Very intresting.)

As my main interest's are f handkerchiefs, the correct term to describe this fetish is Paraphilia, a term relating to an obsession towards an object!

• 4 months later...

Im not happy about the part that says- "If you think this fetish is rare, type "sneeze fetish" into your favorite searcher and a few seconds later you get several responses"

I don't take comfort in the fact that it's really easy for everyone to find this forum. Im worried someone I know will- and will guess that it's me! Also, I dont think people understand the fetish. It's not just about the actual sneeze, and it's mostly NOT about the mucus (:S) But it has the whole, vulnerability and care taking side to it. A deeper side.

I don't like the way people define a this fetish. They all seem to think a sneeze fetish is when we get turned on by just the sneeze, when really it's more than that. It's the psychology of it all. And it's not just sneezing, some have cold fetishes. Some have sniffing fetishes. Some have nose-blowing fetishes, whether it be a wet sound or a honking sound. Some have handkerchief fetishes. It differs....

Im not happy about the part that says- "If you think this fetish is rare, type "sneeze fetish" into your favorite searcher and a few seconds later you get several responses"

I don't take comfort in the fact that it's really easy for everyone to find this forum. Im worried someone I know will- and will guess that it's me! Also, I dont think people understand the fetish. It's not just about the actual sneeze, and it's mostly NOT about the mucus (:S) But it has the whole, vulnerability and care taking side to it. A deeper side.

I would't worry about someone finding you. If anyone were to happen to search this forum, it would be because they also have a fetish similar to all of us, I doubt they would spend thier time browsing just for the sake of it! If someone were to find you, you would be able to share, I would LOVE to have a girl that I could talk to about my fetish because we could both relate to it easily and I wouldn't feel as alone.
  • 2 weeks later...
I saw a looner on Strange Sex on Discovery Health. The thing is, the way he talked about balloons was not dissimilar to the way we all talk about sneezing. And honestly, I think people say this kind of stuff is strange simply because they do not have any cool fetishes. :laugh: I mean, who wouldn't want to be turned on by something that isn't even sexual to msot people? They are just jealous. :hug:

I think about this every time I read about or notice something about people with fetishes that I personally consider "strange".

There are SO many fetishes out there...I think possibly every single potential human action, behaviour or object may well be a fetish to at least one person on this planet, and I say we celebrate them all, even if for 99.9% of them, we have no interest ourselves.

Apron fetish, armpit fetish, drinking fetish, clown fetish (CREEPY!!!), fur fetish...the list goes on and on of so-called "strange" fetishes. Even I find some of them strange, but it's only because I don't have that "fetish interest" in them myself. People without the sneezing fetish find that strange obviously, but I SURE DON'T!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Why don't we call ourselves "Sternuphiliacs?"

Makes sense to me..I mean, a "sternutation" is just a fancy word for a sneeze :P

Why don't we call ourselves "Sternuphiliacs?"

Makes sense to me..I mean, a "sternutation" is just a fancy word for a sneeze tonguesmiley.gif

I don't know if it was addressed in this thread specifically or somewhere else a long time ago, but technically the proper terms would be something like "ptaerophilia" and "ptaerophile." "Sternuo" is Latin, but "-philia" is Greek, so it's mixing languages xD And ptaero is some variation on the Greek root for the word "sneeze."

Here, wait, I found something helpful (I needed enlightening, myself) - http://www.merriam-w...tionary/ptarmic

A great word. cool.png

EDIT: So in case that link doesn't work for you, the definition and origin of ptarmic according to Merriam-Webster are: "a substance that causes sneezing. Late Latin ptarmicum, from Greek ptarmikon, neuter of ptarmikos, causing to sneeze, from ptarmos, act of sneezing." So the Greek root is ptarmos.

Archived