Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sherlock fic?

kestrel

So I've become addicted to the BBC series Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch is just adorable), and was wondering if anyone would write a fic featuring a sick/allergic Sherlock? Just a thought... :hug:

I will try to write a fic in exchange, if you like.

There's absolutely no way on God's green earth that I could even come close to doing Sherlock justice, but I would like to second this idea with the power of a thousand burning whatever-it-is-we're-burning-these-days. ;)

And, also, do you want some recs for Sherlock sick-fic (not sneezefic, but less detailed colds and such)? I have plenty of those from the memes; I could PM them to you, if you'd like. :(

No prob. I'll send you a PM as soon as I have the chance to check my links. And, in the meantime:

You Give Me... by ariadnes_string. (Sherlock with a cold and fever; the author writes tons of great h/c in a whole bunch of my fandoms)

It Takes A Village by CaffieneKitty. (Sherlock with bronchitis as a secondary infection to a cold)

And, one silly one: A Study in Swallowing (Just how much does Sherlock hate taking pills? Oh, and, for the emetophobics: there is the use of one particular word, but not in an emetic context)

Enjoy! (Oh, and let me know if you want the sick!John fics, too; there are lots of those, as well.)

:cryhappy: You are very, very welcome. I'm just thrilled to be in yet another fandom where the h/c is just begging to be written (because seriously, how easy is it to just the boys in the Thames every time you need some fluffiness! :)).
Not to mention that Sherlock is just that special blend of alarmingly brilliant and fantastically dense that makes him fun to torture :mellowsmiley::)

Yeah.... :hug:

So I only got into Sherlock recently and haven't even finished watching all parts, but I can already say that a sick Sherlock is just great! :) So thank you for posting these links, SneezeChick! :hug:

No problem at all! I love sharing my fandoms! However, I do suggest watching all three eps as soon as possible: a lot of fics (though I think not any of the ones I posted) contain major spoilers for episode three, The Great Game.

This is a very long, and very well written fic about a whole Sherlock Holmes case. Holmes getting a rather sneezy cold is not the main plot - but spices a good story up nicely. :D

And you could also check out the Stephen King novel, The Doctors Case, where Watson solves a case right in front of the master detective, who can't think or see clear because of his cat allergies.

I've read almost all the old Conan Doyle stories and they are just amazing. I too would LOVE to read another sherlock-fic :P

This is a very long, and very well written fic about a whole Sherlock Holmes case. Holmes getting a rather sneezy cold is not the main plot - but spices a good story up nicely. :D

Ooh, thank you! :D I had forgotten about this story. Though, I should mention (since there might be some confusion) that this fic is book!verse, rather than the 2010 stories I posted. :twisted:

Just a quick note to say that--unfortunately--I'm sick (not in the fun way, but also not in the awful way, so I won't complain...much), which means it'll probably be a few days before I can sit at my computer long enough to pull up all the links I want to send you guys. Sorry. :sweatdrop:

I saw half the first episode and absolutely fell in love. If I can manage to find the episodes that have so far aired online, and can actually manage to kick my procrastinating arse into gear I am SO down for writing some Sherlockian goodness!

ETA: Oh surfthechannel how I love you. Found the first three episodes!

I saw half the first episode and absolutely fell in love. If I can manage to find the episodes that have so far aired online, and can actually manage to kick my procrastinating arse into gear I am SO down for writing some Sherlockian goodness!

*might have squeed when reading that* :)

Ooh... Ourobouros, it would be so awesome if you would write a Sherlock fic! I absolutely love the series (seen the episodes at least twice), but I'm pretty sure I can't do any justice to it if I would go and attempt something. Though well, never say never. :blushing:

So YAY! :)

Random quote to finish with: "Good evening, Mycroft. Try not to start a war before I get home, you know what it does to the traffic."

And just because of silliness:

John: "You, ripping off my clothes in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk."

Sherlock: "People do little else."

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived