Sneeze Fetish Forum

Simplicity - (3 Parts)

everest

Very well written :P

But the smiley says write more ^

bahaha agreed :D I really love your description and metaphor :twisted:

oooh I was soo waiting to read more of this story!! :twisted:

Everyday (ahem ^_^) I kept checking that you posted a new part and now here it is!!

Thank you so much, you're doing a great job and can't wait to read more :)

<sigh> my curiousity is stretched so thinnnnnnnnnnnn.

and i've been checking -- no hot naked men in any of the alleyways I walk by.

totally got my hopes up!

-josey

This is one of my favorite fantasy scenarios... find a handsome sick/injured guy and bring him home to nurse him back to health. :laugh: Yes, of course the practicality and danger involved keep it a fantasy... but it means I LOVE this story!!

:P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I knew I recognized you and your stories, Everest! I've reread this before and now I've re-read it and I still think it's perfectly wonderful. ; u ; You haven't given up on this one have you? :(

Wow, I'm surprised so many people are still interested in this story!

I'm going to have to be honest with you guys: it isn't quite on the top of my list of things to finish. I have another story on here that I'm trying to update regularly, and I've been really crazy busy as of late. The main reason I stopped writing this story is that my old laptop finally died, and I lost all of my files, including whatever progress I had made on this story. It was a little discouraging to tryand rewrite all of that.

However, seeing all of the recent interest is certainly bumping it up on my "to do" list. I can try and make this my next project, if that's okay with you guys?

Archived