Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best train ride ever

SneezyLaura

I visited a friend the last few days and I went home by train the day before yesterday. Usually I find these four hours pretty boring, but this time I got the best entertainment EVER!

This is probably going to be a bit lengthy, since it's one of my favorite obs of all time and it's going to be totally self-indulgent and I'm not even a native speaker, but I hope I won't bore you.

It was a cold and rainy day, people run around with umbrellas, the sky was gray and all in all it was a very enjoyable weather for someone with a cold fetish because left and right people kept sneezing and sniffling, coughing and blowing their nose.

I stepped on the train around 11 am.

The train was only half-full and I shared a table with four seats with only one other woman. When I took my seat opposite to her I immediately saw that she was sick. It was hard to miss. :lol:

Let me describe her first. She was only a few years older than me, maybe early thirty-ish. Tall, medium build with a pretty, pleasant looking face and blond, slightly curly hair. She had the aura of a teacher, a nurse or a social worker, somebody very friendly and socially competent, but also very firm and bossy if you know what I mean? Somebody who is used to be in control and tells people firmly to sit down and let her handle it. (She might have been a lawyer or a make up artist for all I know, this is just my impression of her, kay?) Which made me even more excited because I love it when people like that get all sneezy and helpless.

Do you know what I mean or am I just being weird?

Anyway, she obviously had caught what looked like the beginnings of a really bad cold.

Her hair was pulled back to a messy bun and she wore a thick, blue scarf around her neck. She was pale except for the dark rings under her eyes and her nose which was about to turn a soft shade of pink.

She had a box of kleenex in her lap and a thermos jug with tea on the table in front of her.

When I was about to sit down in front of her, I heard her stifling a sneeze. And another one. It was a soft sound like "Tchuuu! Tchuu!" The third one she finally couldn't stifle anymore and it was a beautifully wet sounding sneeze that almost bent her over with the force.

"I'b sorry," she said while blowing her nose. "I would dot sit dear be if I were you. I bight be codtagious."

I smiled and told her I wouldn't mind (and Lord no, I didn't!).

Her voice was already sounding pretty husky, deep and kind of congested. It got a little better after she had blown her nose, but I could already tell this was going to be one of those colds which get really bad before they get better.

Have you ever had the chance watching someone getting a cold? Like, you know, somebody complains about a sore throat in the morning, starts to sniffle and sneeze a few times after an hour, gets a headache during noon and starts to cough and sneeze and sound really congested in the afternoon. Usually it all happens during a few hours. You go to work feeling a little bit under the weather and come home with the head cold from hell and a fever.

And this - I tell you - this was her in the middle of getting a cold. I could almost watch her getting sicker and sicker with every minute!

Can you imagine my excitement?

The first twenty minutes I tried to appear absorbed in my book, but actually I don't think I managed to even read a single page, because I kept watching her.

She looked tired and kind of annoyed as if her nose really bothered her and wouldn't let her sleep. It probably did. It was kind of adorable, because - as I mentioned before - she looked like one of those people who are used to be firmly in control of a situation and clearly she was losing control pretty fast.

Whenever she tried to close her eyes, her nose started to twitch after a few minutes and I could actually watch her trying not to sneeze. Most of the time she didn't succeed. She sniffed a lot and managed to stifle a sneeze a few times, but it seemed her sneezes got wetter and louder and more forceful with every minute. She had a wet handkerchief in her hand and kept dabbing at her nose and rubbing at the tip as it if were tickling her.

I was so excited I could hardly sit still. It was too awesome.

And it got even better!

After half an hour or so we started to talk because she gave up trying to sleep all together. At first it was just non-committal small-talk about the bad weather and stuff. After my third or fourth "bless you" she told me she was sitting in the train since 9 am (poor thing), but "...it wasd't so bad this bordig. Ad it seebs it just gets worse and worse."

I asked where she might have caught such a bad cold and she told me, she had been visiting her older sister for a week and had been the babysitter during a few days. Unfortunately her sister's husband and kids had been sick with a flu at the time.

Imagine me literary DYING in the spot.

The next few hours where pure heaven. And torture at the same time. I could seriously watch her getting sneezier and sicker with every passing minute.

She got more and more congested and kept losing her voice and ooooh, the sneezes. They kept coming without mercy. Sometimes she tried to stifle them and it were small sneezes like "Tchuu!"s and sometimes she had like huge sneezing fits where she sneezed nine or ten times in a row (which left her looking pretty spend and exhausted), but most of the time her sneezes were loud and wet and incredibly congested sounding. Like "Haaa~ptchooooooh! Haaaaaptchoooh!"

After a while I felt really bad for her, because it was obvious she was feeling miserable.

Halfway she made a call to cancel a date with some friends.

"Hey, it's be. Do, I'b still in the traid. Look, about this evedig ..."

"Exactly. I'b really sorry."

"Yes, thadk you. Could you tell the others, I'b really sorry, but I dodt thidk I'd be good cobpady todight."

"Do, straight to bed, I guess. Do, you dodt have to do that, it's just a cold... Ugh, excuse be ... Haaaaa~ptchuuuuuh!" And she had to sneeze again. "Do, really, you dodt have to..."

I imagine she was calling her boyfriend (you see why later on) and tried to talk him out of taking care of her. I died some more, because this is soooo one of my kinks. You know, strong and independent women completely loosing control and being all vulnerable and sneezy and sniffly and someone taking care of them. :innocent:

She tried to sound as if it wasn't so bad, but she sounded so sick and during the short call which only lasted a few minutes she sneezed at least fifteen times and had to blow her nose constantly).

She used tissue after tissue after tissue and after a while the litter bin was so stuffed full with her used tissues that we couldn't close the lid anymore. She actually used up all the kleenex (I don't think the box had been completely full to begin with, but still ...)! After a few minutes of her looking even more miserable and pressing a completely soaked paper to her nose I had mercy and offered her my tissues. Her nose was now really red around the nostrils and dry and chapped looking, but the sneezes just kept coming.

After two hours or so she had almost completely lost her voice and she was wrapped in her coat like a blanket. She was shivering a little and actually looked a little bit feverish. And still she kept sneezing! There was just no stopping it.

I kid you not, people! This was probably the worst cold I have ever seen (or heard) in my entire life.

You really wanted to tuck her in bed, feed her with hot tea and Theraflu and take her temperature.

(I also imagined her sister's husband and the kids being sick like that and think it must have been a very lovely sneezy visit. :hug:

In case you now feel as bad for her as I did back then - I got something good for you though.

She left the train a station earlier than I had to and I could watch her on the platform before the train drove on.

and what can I say, there was actually a really nice looking guy waiting for her. (This was why I assume she talked to her boyfriend earlier - he obviously didn't listen to her assurances that she was "fide" and came to pick her up nevertheless. She looked kind of surprised, but not ungrateful at all, I tell you.)

He was tall and slender, with a really nice face, strong jaw, friendly dog-eyes, dark-brown hair and looked like a really good guy.

He hugged her when he saw her and she kind of just melted into his embrace as if she had lost any energy to stand upright on her own. It was so adorable. I think she even sneezed at his shoulder and I swear he was about to feel her forehead when the train moved on, but sadly I lost sight of them, before I could be sure.

Anyway, I imagine he probably took good care of her the next few days. He looked like the kinda guy who would. And me being me I imagine him catching her cold after a few days and being all sneezy himself. :innocent:

You know this sounds like a fanfic come true - anybody feel like writing it? The whole shebang including the sick visit before and her lovely boyfriend taking care of her afterwards? In case you do, please let me know! I swear, I'd love you forever.

About me ... well, I woke up this morning and felt a headache coming on ... :wub: Not sure yet, but I might have just caught this cold. I'll keep you updated.

Wow! I don't usually go for female obs, but this is amazing! :wink1: I'm glad she had someone to take care of her, though. I would have felt SO BAD if she just got off by herself.

As for the fanfic idea... I really shouldn't commit myself to anything else, but if I turned this slashy and Inception... Hmmm....

:wink1:

Wow, your observations are always wonderfully detailed .... and my what an obs. How I would have loved to have sat there and watched that. And ... please keep us updated on your own situation.

Wow! I don't usually go for female obs, but this is amazing! :) I'm glad she had someone to take care of her, though. I would have felt SO BAD if she just got off by herself.

As for the fanfic idea... I really shouldn't commit myself to anything else, but if I turned this slashy and Inception... Hmmm....

Oh god yes please!

Feel free to turn Eames or Arthur (totally not picky) into the sick woman and the other one into his boyfriend coming to pick him up. :lol:

That would be amazing! *_*

gah id kill for someone as cute as the boyfriend to get sick :lol:

I know right? He looked like a really nice guy and my imagination kind of went into overdrive like how she usually bosses him around and tells him what to do and so on. And now she was all weak and vulnerable and sneezy and for the few moments I saw them together he seemed so sweet and concerned about her, it made me melt.

Gah .. so beautiful.

O.M.G that obs was absolutely, utterly, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous and just so :) right now!!!

Hah hah, glad you enjoyed it. :lol:

Great obs, Ive always love public transportation obs. So Jealous right now... haha

I couldn't believe my luck. :lol: Public transportation obs are the best!

Oh wow, that was absolutely splendid! Can I just say? I am soooo jealoussss haha :lol: Please let us know if you get sick, sounds like it could be a fun time :) -I mean, I hope you don't get sick! :lol:

:lol:

Wow, your observations are always wonderfully detailed .... and my what an obs. How I would have loved to have sat there and watched that. And ... please keep us updated on your own situation.

I think I'm over-thinking stuff waaaay too much, but I just have so much fun letting my imagination run wild and creating scenarios that might have happened or might not. But thank you! :)

Today I got a sore throat and I drink a lot of tea, but sadly no sneezing (yet). Maybe it's just me talking too much. Let's wait and see.

:lol:

That cold must have been a thing of beauty! Just fantastic obs, very hot.

LONG LIVE PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!

It was, oh it was! Never seen anything like it. Watching her constantly lose control like that was just amazing ....

Oh wow, that was absolutely splendid! Can I just say? I am soooo jealoussss haha :lol: Please let us know if you get sick, sounds like it could be a fun time :) -I mean, I hope you don't get sick! :D

Not sick right now, but I'll keep you updated. :lol:

Love sneeze obs on trains or buses. Not sure what it is - maybe its that the sneezer can't easily leave and hide, especially if they are obviously really embarassed about not being able to control it!! Sounds like an absolutely epic obs - wish I could have seen it :lol:

Love sneeze obs on trains or buses. Not sure what it is - maybe its that the sneezer can't easily leave and hide, especially if they are obviously really embarassed about not being able to control it!! Sounds like an absolutely epic obs - wish I could have seen it :)

I totally know what you mean! I think under any other circumstances she would've stayed in bed otherwise and not left her house for a few days. :lol: Which would be a shame, but on the other hand, I'd probably would want to stay in bed too with this kind of cold ...

And her not being able to control it was like my favorite part of the whole observation. She tried so hard not to sneeze, but the sneezes just kept coming and she could do absolutely nothing to stop it or hide it.

What an absolutely wonderful experience, beautifully delineated. It is so rare to be able to watch the course of a cold, especially since people tend to confine themselves to bed before the process is complete.

Such an unbelievably incredible Obs! I'm very, very jealous of you! :P

On the other hand though I'd have IMPLODED about an hour into the journey...seriously. I admire your composure! ;)

Archived