Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best train ride ever

SneezyLaura

I can't help but keep re-reading this obs! How ya feelin' Sei?

Meant to put Rei not Sei sorry I had anime on the brain :winkkiss:

Wow! That was an epic!! :laugh:

An incredible (and probably quite awkward?) situation described beautifully. And I do love a happy ending, even if I was a little jealous of the guy. :innocent:

I've been using more public transport myself, recently. No 4 hour journeys mind you, but I travel maybe about 4 hours in a week. Now, I will try not to raise my expectations too high but I don't think I'll be forgetting this obs for a while! :heart:

I can't help but keep re-reading this obs! How ya feelin' Sei?

Better.

But ugh, I got this cold and I had it baad. x__x

I had a sore throat and a headache for a few days and then I run around in the rain on Wednesday and came home soaked to the bones and Thursday I got like reeeeally sick. I almost completely lost my voice, was really congested, couldn't stop sneezing and was running a fever of 101.5°.

I'm still sounding awful and I keep my tissues very close, because sneezing hasn't got much better, but at least I don't have a fever anymore and my voice is back. Except I sound awful. It's a few more days in bed for me, I guess.

Please imagine me sitting here under a blanket with a cherry red nose and being very sniffly, sneezy and congested.

What an absolutely wonderful experience, beautifully delineated. It is so rare to be able to watch the course of a cold, especially since people tend to confine themselves to bed before the process is complete.

Thank you. =) Glad you enjoyed it.

And yes - sadly most people tend to confine themselves to bed when they get a really bad cold. What a shame for cold fetishists like myself ...

Such an unbelievably incredible Obs! I'm very, very jealous of you! :sleepy:

On the other hand though I'd have IMPLODED about an hour into the journey...seriously. I admire your composure! :shocking:

Oh, believe I wasn't that composed. :wubsmiley: I felt like imploding several times during this journey.

Yum... beautifully written! :clapping:

Thank you. =)

great stuff, love the voice issues

Me, too! I love it when people are so congested and sick-sounding and lose their voice and stuff. :woot2:

Wow! That was an epic!! :sillybounce:

An incredible (and probably quite awkward?) situation described beautifully. And I do love a happy ending, even if I was a little jealous of the guy. :innocent:

I've been using more public transport myself, recently. No 4 hour journeys mind you, but I travel maybe about 4 hours in a week. Now, I will try not to raise my expectations too high but I don't think I'll be forgetting this obs for a while! :mf_dribble:

I do love happy endings, too! And yes, I was kind of jealous of both of them. :innocent: I would've loved to take care of her myself, but I don't mind being taken care of by such a sweet guy either. *g*

Posts merged ~ obsessed

[as a hint, you can always hit the quote button instead of reply (:]

Awww you poor thing I hope you feel better soon :lol: That sounds like a wretched cold, sorry you got so sick, but thanks so much for sharing.

Wow :P Such amazing detail, and sooo hot :drool: Pfft, all those health warnings about public transport...:rolleyes: When they result in obs like these, who cares! :bleh: Hopefully you're feeling a bit better soon though :)

Archived