Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bones Drabbles

Spoo

ilovesneezing: Sweets IS adorable! I'm glad you enjoyed the drabble. :yay: I plan to write more sneezy Booth soon. :twisted:

kristen: I really hope so! There's not enough Bones love. It makes me sad, because the show is SOOOO good! I'm sure you'd write Sweets just fine. Just think "Super smart 12-year-old" when you write him. :laugh:

Ho'kay! Originally, I planned to experiment with Vincent Nigel-Murray. In my rough draft he was the one sneezing, but then I decided to swap that idea for another one. I really liked Vincent... A lot, actually. For those who know what happened to him, I say this: "WAHHHHHH! :cry: "

Anyway, here we have a super short drabble with Mr. Nigel-Murray and Cam!

Please enjoy. :D

~*~

Camille Saroyan immediately regretted allowing herself to sneeze on the platform for several reasons. One, it was a convincing gesture to lead others to think she had caught the cold that was going around, and two, it secured the attention of the individual she didn't have the patience for that morning.

Mr. Vincent Nigel-Murray looked up from the decaying remains with an unmistakably interested expression, seeming beyond fascinated. "Did you know," he began, straightening his posture from its former inspecting slouch, "that iguanas are said to sneeze more than any other animal? They say it's to rid their bodies of certain salts."

"Most people would say 'bless you'," Cam said thinly, offering him a tight smile.

"Right," Vincent agreed, realizing he'd had another fact-providing episode. "Sorry."

Cam nodded as the intern resumed his crucial examination. She almost thought he was actually back in the game when Vincent stood up once more, pensive, and returned his gaze to the head of the Jeffersonian's Forensic Division.

"It is interesting, though," he continued.

"Focus, Mr. Nigel-Murray. Focus," she instructed.

Vincent wilted a little and appeared torn between pumping out another fact and returning to his labor. In the end, he sighed and extended his gloved hands to gloss over what remained of a badly decomposed hand. "There appears to be multiple fractures along each of the metacarpals," he observed.

"Which tells us…?" Cam prompted.

"The hand was broken. By what, I'm not yet sure, but it's safe to assume this chap suffered greatly. These injuries were not inflicted postmortem," he replied, turning the hand to inspect the fractured bones from different angles.

Cam was pleased with Vincent's discovery and was prepared to praise him for it. That was, until a nearby sneeze from a passing employee reopened Pandora's box. The pathologist tried not to lose her cool when Vincent popped up again, grinning.

END.

• 8 months later...

SWEEEEEETS!!!!!!!! GAH, I loved that! Our resident super-smart tewlve-year-old is so cute! I hope to see more of sneezy!Sweets. *Hinthint Nudgenudge* :D

• 6 years later...

How am I just seeing this now?!😱 First, Wendell is definitely the hottest out of all the interns. Second, sweets is super adorable 🥰. Third Vincent 🥺 I absolutely love your drabbles. I wish there were more ❤️❤️

• 4 years later...

These were so good! I've only just started watching Bones for the first time, I'm nearly done with season 1 but yes I have seen a few spoilers 😅

I realise I'm more than a touch late to this thread and to the fandom in general... but if anyone wanted to do a booth/brennan (from seasons 1 to 3) drabble where Brennan has a really stuck sneeze, I feel like it would be so Brennan for her to just be really blazè about it, and at first keep working and talking through it, but then after a while she'd get really frustrated and a little self conscious about it, I feel like booth would try to hide his laughter and then start taking pity on her, just a thought, but I'd love to see it, if anyone was interested in writing? 

• 1 month later...

I don’t know how I’ve missed this thread completely but wow, excellent!! Huge huge fan of Bones and enjoyed these so much!