VoOs

2 hours ago, helyzelle said:

1 minute ago, aName said:

Moahaha ;)

On topic;

Easy choice for me! A, the pre-sneeze face any day of the week! :D

A, a nasal sneeze

Or

B, a more mouthy (if one can say so) sneeze. 

You responded right before I was gonna hit submit, lmaoooo. (I was gonna say post-sneeze face for the record. I feel like I'm in the minority there lol)

Definitely B! I loooove super vocalized sneezes. 

Would you prefer:

A) Person suffering from allergies or sickness complains openly about their frequent sneezing and discomfort, or

B ) Said person suffers in silence, tries to hide their discomfort and is embarrassed when people comment on it. 

(Side note: just learned how to do this B) on accident) 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, sickprincess said:

You responded right before I was gonna hit submit, lmaoooo. (I was gonna say post-sneeze face for the record. I feel like I'm in the minority there lol)

Definitely B! I loooove super vocalized sneezes. 

Would you prefer:

A) Person suffering from allergies or sickness complains openly about their frequent sneezing and discomfort, or

B ) Said person suffers in silence, tries to hide their discomfort and is embarrassed when people comment on it. 

(Side note: just learned how to do this B) on accident) 

Uhm, I have to go with A, but a hard one to choose.

A: A very loud sneeze in a relatively loud place.

or

B: A relatively silent sneeze in a quiet place like a library.

3 hours ago, MeForever said:

A: A very loud sneeze in a relatively loud place.

or

B: A relatively silent sneeze in a quiet place like a library.

Assuming that in either case the sneeze is loud enough for people to hear and look around... DEFINITELY B. I'm not really surer why, but just the idea of this small, normal, but uncontrollable biological function being put on display for all to see due to the silent circumstances... :drool:

Someone is doing some sort of delicate or difficult task that a sneeze would majorly screw up. Unfortunately, their nose begins to tickle halfway through. Would you prefer:

A - They struggle to hold back the sneeze the whole time, but are successful and let it out immediately after finishing.

- or -

B - The sneeze sneaks up on them and bursts out halfway through, ruining everything. 

Ooh, that's a really tough choice. A could mean build-up, but I think I'll have to go with B.

Someone is pretty sick, but they have work to do.

A ) They muddle through it, progressively getting worse. They manage to finish successfully and proudly, however, and then immediately fall asleep on the nearest desk/sofa/bed.

B ) Someone else makes them rest and does the work for them.

A, because that sounds adorable in its own way :D

A, a build up sent from the sneeze gods onto a person whom you can observe, with flaring nostrils, hitchy breath, congested nose and everything else that comes with it, but in the end, no sneeze. 

Or

B, a singular amazingly attractive sneeze, but no buildup

37 minutes ago, aName said:

A, because that sounds adorable in its own way :D

A, a build up sent from the sneeze gods onto a person whom you can observe, with flaring nostrils, hitchy breath, congested nose and everything else that comes with it, but in the end, no sneeze. 

Or

B, a singular amazingly attractive sneeze, but no buildup

Oooh this is difficult. I'd have to go with B because the lack of sneezing in A would drive me craaaazy. 

You're on a first date at a romantic, fairly quiet restaurant. Your date is clearly fighting a losing battle with allergies or a cold. Would you prefer:

A, extremely loud sneezes there at the table in front of you, or

B, Stifles because they are embarrassed and trying to be quiet?

a loud shouty sneeze

A) your crush making you sneeze also catching your sneezes

B)your crush continuously sneezing on you/letting you catch their sneezes

The obvious choice here is B B)

A, Never sneeze again 

Or

B, never observe a sneeze again! :D

That's a tough one, but I think I'm gonna have to go with A. 

While you have to give a big presentation at work or school, would you rather:

A, have to sneeze nonstop, or 

B, not be able to stop coughing? 

13 hours ago, sickprincess said:

While you have to give a big presentation at work or school, would you rather:

A, have to sneeze nonstop, or 

B, not be able to stop coughing? 

A, because I don't like coughing in general, let alone when it's myself. Sneezing would be embarassing but at least I like sneezing.

You're stuck in an elevator with one other person who is desperately allergic to something you're wearing or carrying. Would you rather

A, they desperately try to cover with anything they can (their scarf, sweater, hat, hem of a shirt or long skirt, etc)

or

B, they give up on covering completely and sneeze all over the elevator, to the point where you can see wet spots on the floor and walls

B

Sorry but I'm answering another one and asking one

A have the worst cold/allergies and can't find anything to cover with

B be allergic to your friends

Archived