Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold? Probably :(

sneezychick93

This morning I was sitting in my car after I dropped someone off at work when I felt it starting. That deep itch in my sinuses. I sniffled for a moment like I always have to do to coax out a sneeze, and then bent forward with a loud and wet Hetchiew! Heh...Hetchiew! *breath* Hishiew! I never sneeze unless its provoke by something in my nose. Rarely do I even get sneezy colds, but I've been really run down lately and I'm feeling it really bad today. My throat isn't sore, but definitely irritated and my nose has been stuffy and runny all day! Plus I've been traveling and around sick people all week.

I'm really hoping that this would just be a fluke thing. The one time I don't want a cold because of surgery next week, I get one. Well anyway, made for a good obs! Hope you guys like.

sneezytwilight: Thank you, unfortunately I woke up this morning completely stuffed up and coughing a little. Every time I sniffle it sounds very we, and I'm just kinda blah right now.

NoV: Thank you so much, me too. Definitely under the weather, so hopefully by next week I'll be better.

sneezytwilight: Thank you, unfortunately I woke up this morning completely stuffed up and coughing a little. Every time I sniffle it sounds very we, and I'm just kinda blah right now.

NoV: Thank you so much, me too. Definitely under the weather, so hopefully by next week I'll be better.

Awww..that is not good! Feeling blah is no fun.

I hope you're all better by the time surgery comes around. :D

Aww. I'm sorry. Bless you though! Drink orange juice, and hot tea. Vapor rub on your nose would help soothe the sinuses. ♥ :):):D:):)

Feel Better!♥

Mims: Thank you and no it's not good. Its not really in my sinuses much anymore, just coughing with a sore throat.

sneezytwilight: Thank you for the blessings, I don't have any of those things right now, and not much time to go and get some unfortunately, but i'll definitely keep it mind for next time. Thanks :)

sillystarsmoons: Thank you and so do I :blushing:

sneezytwilight: I will definitely do that, as long as I don't start with a fever the surgery will go as scheduled. Unfortunately this cold has left me coughing mostly, with a little bit of sniffling, but a very itchy nose that thus far has amounted to nothing. Hopefully I can get some good sneezes for you guys.

elements: Thanks, but I have been. It just doesn't seem to work, this cold just keeps getting worse. It's turned into an awful chest cold right now. Not much sneezing anymore.

sillystarsmoond: No its not at all! and Thank you!

Three more cold sneezes, very wet and messy. I wouldn't even know how to spell them, because they sounded different then my regular sneezes. They were Extremely harsh though!

sillystarsmoond: No its not at all! and Thank you!

Three more cold sneezes, very wet and messy. I wouldn't even know how to spell them, because they sounded different then my regular sneezes. They were Extremely harsh though!

First of all..bless you for your sneezes!

Chest colds are awful.. bleh. I hope you feel better soon!

Mims: Thank you, and they most definitely are!

A bunch more sneezes, went from a coughing fit into a sneezing fit then back into a coughing fit. Sneezed 9 times long drawn out, very breathy and hitching build ups. Each one harsh and causing lightheadedness for a moment. Very wet and messy. And When I say desperate I mean desperate, when the sneezes finally came, the forced bent me over at the waist.

Honkmaster: Oh yes! Definitely having to blow my nose! Its been awful. All I have are paper towels or toilet paper. I can imagine this cold is only going to get a lot worse too.

sneezychick93 - Aww.. bless you lots.. sounds like you're doing pretty badly. I agree with honkmaster.. can you buy tissues anytime soon? *hugs* Take care and I hope your cold doesn't get worse!

honkmaster: due to the fact that I am a student and on vacation right now and losing hours of work. I've already spent enough money on this trip and while tissues don't cost a lot, toilet paper and paper towels is what I already have. So they must do for now.

Mims: Thank you, and I've definitely been better. I don't usually take medicine and just let it runs its course, but I've had to already this time, and its really only the 1st day of this cold being full blown. Its been coming on for a while and has finally arrived with a vengeance.

Mims: Thank you, and I've definitely been better. I don't usually take medicine and just let it runs its course, but I've had to already this time, and its really only the 1st day of this cold being full blown. Its been coming on for a while and has finally arrived with a vengeance.

You're most welcome. *nods* Yeah go ahead and take medicine if it helps at all. I hope it does. Full blown colds.. today being the first day really..ugh.. not great.

And I read the comment about not being able to buy tissues, so that makes sense.

Bless you for your sneezes, and I hope you feel better soon.

Mims: Thanks, and I took some 12 hour medicine this morning, but its already wearing off. I was feeling functional earlier now I'm just... ugh... and now of course I have a ton of people to see and things to do. Thank you for the blesses. I can feel the cold staying in my chest, but entering my nose. So I'm sure there will be more cold sneezes.

Archived