Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold? Probably :(

sneezychick93

Hope your cold gets better soon and that you'ill be able to buy some nice soft tissues soon, or even some hankies.

@ honkmaster: I hate taking medicine, but I took a 12 hour cold medicine this morning, but it stopped after 2 hours. So I probably wont the rest of this cold, but it just keeps getting worse.

@Sneezes: thanks so much!

@Ricksneeze: Thanks, so do I. It would be so much nicer than what I have now.

On top of the cold, I've been helping a friend with house work as she prepares for someone to move in with her, and its been very very dusty. So my allergies and this cold are raging. there will definitely be more sneezes by the end of the day. I'll be sure to post them for you guys : )

Awww I'm sorry sneezychick93!! I send you lots of get well wishes!! And Bless you for all those cold and some allergy sneezes!!♥♥

Sneezytwilight: Aww thank you so much, I love how much people care on this forum. The allergy sneezes are starting to get back, on top of the cold. Plus I'm moving furniture around and its all dusty, and working outside and the pollen count is ridiculously high. Thanks so much for caring though!

norcal tinkfan: I'm sorry you have a head cold. Hope you feel better. I have both chest and head cold going on. Get better soon!

• 2 weeks later...

The cold is back!! Ughhh! Started coughing a lot yesterday again and this morning woke up early so stuffed up, blew my nose and so much mucus came out (gross I know) but I can feel my nose filling up again. The coughing is back for sure too. I have so much to do tomorrow I can't be sick!

The cold is back!! Ughhh! Started coughing a lot yesterday again and this morning woke up early so stuffed up, blew my nose and so much mucus came out (gross I know) but I can feel my nose filling up again. The coughing is back for sure too. I have so much to do tomorrow I can't be sick!

aww. sounds like your cold NEVER went away completely.. ugh..that sucks.

Good luck with everything tomorrow.. it is never good to be really busy while you're sick..so hard to get everything done.

Feel better soon!

Good luck with everything tomorrow.. it is never good to be really busy while you're sick..so hard to get everything done.

Feel better soon!

No I think the one I had went away, but my Dad was out of town the same time I was we were just in different states. He caught something while he was away and brought it home. I'd caught something while I was away came home and had surgery still with the awful cold. I think that cold ended and I ended up getting my dad's cold. It's already been 2 weeks of this, now I can expect another week at least.

Plus I think I've started with a fever too. Just miserable right now. I felt like I was dying at work tonight. My sinuses just hurt at this point

sillystarsmoons

Oh my, that's terrible that you caught another cold. Get lots of rest and I hope you do start to feel better soon. Nice observations thanks for sharing.

Feel better soon!

No I think the one I had went away, but my Dad was out of town the same time I was we were just in different states. He caught something while he was away and brought it home. I'd caught something while I was away came home and had surgery still with the awful cold. I think that cold ended and I ended up getting my dad's cold. It's already been 2 weeks of this, now I can expect another week at least.

Plus I think I've started with a fever too. Just miserable right now. I felt like I was dying at work tonight. My sinuses just hurt at this point

sneezychick93 - oh WOW..YUCK. That's happened to me before..this year, in fact! getting a cold, and then another cold right after, so I feel your pain. I am sorry you have a fever, too.. that's the worst..just completely wipes you out, doesn't it?

I hope you feel better soon, and I hope you aren't prone to sinus infections or anything. :ninja:

Mims: It's been horrible, no more fever but instead the cough had returned and my nose is constantly stuffed or running. My throat was killer this morning. I actually am prone to sinus infections, but because of the surgery I was on antibiotics already so I doubt that its a sinus infection, but what ever it is does NOT want to go away!

sneezychick93 - Ugh..sore throats suck. I'm sorry. I'm glad your fever is gone, but the rest sounds miserable. At least you were already on antibiotics!

I really hope you feel better soon.

Mims: Thank you, today I woke up with a sore throat again, but outside of blowing my nose a ton I don't feel so bad today. Hopefully it stays that way :P

Mims: Thank you, today I woke up with a sore throat again, but outside of blowing my nose a ton I don't feel so bad today. Hopefully it stays that way :P

sneezychick93 - Wow.. I hope it stays that way, too! Sore throat and colds be gone! :lol:

sillystarsmoons

sneezychick93 Sore throats do suck there the worst part of a cold for me. But I do hope you are starting to feel better soon. :)

Mims: It hasn't stayed that way. :laugh: Have a really severe headache right now plus the coughing is starting to come back some.

sillystarsmoons: The sore throat had been gone all day but its starting to come back. My head hurts so bad right this second.

sillystarsmoons: Thank you, so do I. this has not been fun.

Mims: yes very very miserable, woke up without a headache and feeling somewhat better, but my car broke down on the side of the highway this morning so the headache has returned as well as just feeling crummy.

sneezes: Thank you, it has been pretty awful, but slowly is getting better besides the headaches.

Archived