Sneeze Fetish Forum

Callie's Not-So-Fantastic Voyage: the Comic.

Kiwifruit

DISCLAIMER: I know my proportions are way out. I know the colouring is off. I know I have a severe issue with consistency. And there are some glaringly obvious errors that I'm just too lazy to correct. This project is going to have a LOT of (not always very successful) experimentation on my part and I want to use it to improve. If you're willing to put up with that...read on xD

This is a collaborative project I'm doing with Blah-San. We work out the plot together, he writes the story and I draw the *cough* crappy *cough* comic tonguesmiley.gif To read his writing, go herrrrre! Might be an idea to read that first for a better understanding of what is going on...;P

Anywayyy here is Part One:

stripone.jpg

striptwo.jpg

stripthree.jpg

stripfouroption2.jpg

stripfive.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This comic + The story idea = Great things to come. Go Teamwork! ;)

WOAH NOSERUBBING ;) This is an amazing collaboration, can't wait to read the story now!

Awesome. :twisted: Love the concept, very curious to see where it goes. ;) *runs off to read story*

Really quite like your drawing style. :)

Literally cannot wait to see where this one goes... although I may already be able to guess! :(

You and Blah-San make a killer team!

Haha, hey

N-035

Nose in l33tspeak.

You crafty people you >:]

And great comic, seriousily, I cant wait for the next one >8D <333333

Haha, hey

N-035

Nose in l33tspeak.

You crafty people you >:]

And great comic, seriousily, I cant wait for the next one >8D <333333

OMG!! How did I miss that?! I <3 1337 5P34K! /sarcasm

I know nothing about Leet. -Laugh- But that's clever.

Daagghhh you got us. XD

But hey, we could have made it N-053. That would have been even more obvious.

Anyway, thank for the feedback, everyone! It's great to see such a warm reception, and we're really looking forward to getting the next parts up for your enjoyment. Part 2 should be up soon, so keep your eyes open. :)

^ It is...? xD LOL I missed that too :lol: Blah-San came up with her experiment name :) Though wouldn't it be N-053 rather than N-035...? :laugh:

Thanks heaps everyone for all your awesome comments anyway! The next part should be up by the end of Friday - I have an assignment due and each strip takes about two hours (somehow...o.O I don't know where the time goes!).

And here is part two! :D Thanks heaps for all the comments, guys :) I'm really glad you like it! :D

Again, be sure to check out the awesome story part from my fantastic partner Blah-San ;P

Also, part three is well in progress, but we're taking suggestions for part four! Anything you want to see or read, let us know in a comment or a PM, and we'll do our best to include it!

stripsix.jpg

stripseven.jpg

stripeight.jpg

stripnine.jpg

Oh yes :D Kiwi, I know I'm your good friend and all, but believe me when I say there is very little to criticize of your drawing! :) If you want me to be brutally honest... more brutal than honest :laugh:... then I'd have to say I don't understand why Callie's skin is pale white xD

All right, but really now, this is epic :D Can't wait for more!

^ Bahaha I was actually asking Blah that this morning! xD Actually it's pale pinkish if you tilt the screen a bit...(cause I just know everyone reads comics with their screen tilted...xD). I was trying to differentiate it from Rebecca's a bit, and jusitified it with the fact that she wouldn't have gone outside much, being kept indoors all her life :D Otherwise we can put it down to her manipulated genetics...xD

Thank you though :D And yep, brutal honesty is what I'm after. Anything to help me improve! :)

^ Bahaha I was actually asking Blah that this morning! xD Actually it's pale pinkish if you tilt the screen a bit...(cause I just know everyone reads comics with their screen tilted...xD). I was trying to differentiate it from Rebecca's a bit, and jusitified it with the fact that she wouldn't have gone outside much, being kept indoors all her life :D Otherwise we can put it down to her manipulated genetics...xD

Thank you though :) And yep, brutal honesty is what I'm after. Anything to help me improve! :laugh:

That all makes sense I guess :D

Love the update! I think I like the 1st picture of the 4th row where you are looking up at her as she is building up :winkkiss:

Archived