Sneeze Fetish Forum

Callie's Not-So-Fantastic Voyage: the Comic.

Kiwifruit

Love the update! I think I like the 1st picture of the 4th row where you are looking up at her as she is building up :wub:

Agreed :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D that. was. great. :D

can't wait for more of N-035's adventures and those sneezes! <3

• 1 month later...

Heh, yeah xP I actually just scanned the next lot this morning...been having issues with school holidays (so all the kids are home) and now back to uni (so I'm NOT home B)) etc...makes it really hard to scan the images in secret :laugh:

Just gotta colour them...couple more hours work...:)

Glad to hear it! I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

Wow, update! Amazing! :blushing: Thanks to those who take the time to read and comment, it's really appreciated :)

Finally managed to scan these the other day and finished colouring them this evening. Bit short, bit abrupt...but meh. Hope you guys like it okay :)

stripten.jpg

stripeleven.jpg

striptwelve.jpg

Next part written and halfway drawn. New character being introduced next update as well...:hug: Still after any suggestions or critiques! :)

Excellent work!

I'm really loving this story. It's hard to find stories about people going inside of noses.

I look forwards to the next part.

Eep...I can't believe I missed the new installment of this comic! I'm loving this sooooo much! Awesome work ;3

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh, wonderful update. :P Thank you lots for sharing. B) Very curious to see who this new character will be.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a long-time lurker who just worked up the nerve to make an account, and I just found this, as I usually do my lurkage (is that a word?) over on the obs board.

And then I found this. And it was just... GUH.

Gorgeous, fantastic, wonderful... more soon? Pretty please?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much everyone for your encouraging comments :pepsi: As you can see, this next bit is HIGHLY experimental and I did half of it in a park with no reference of other strips for attempts at consistency, so apologies for the many failings :tomcat: The new character unfortunately didn't quite make it to this part, it got awfully long (long enough I need two posts for the forum to allow me to post all the strips :chickawow:). First strip, part five though, I promise! It's already drawn and set in stone ;P

strip13.jpg

strip14.jpg

strip15.jpg

strip16.jpg

strip17.jpg

strip18.jpg

Once again - suggestions, comments, critiques, harsh criticism...it's all welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys think :tomcat:

PS - I also feel the need to point out that it looks much better if you open the strips at their full size xP

Yes! The story continues!

I really like this story. I'm eager as always to see the next part.

I'm totally not a fan of female sneezes, but was actually REALLY good LOL!. Great plot idea :shifty:! I eat up this kind of stuff XD

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay guys, me and Blah-San have horribly busy, conflicting schedules, it's hard to coordinate developing the next part and posting!

I hope you guys like this next part - I had a lot of fun drawing it ;P Even if I did have to spend a lot of time swearing at the scanner for not picking up the colours nicely...:rolleyes: Oh well. Once again, any suggestions or critiques (ESPECIALLY critiques) are most welcome! If you point out some flaw or just something you don't like for me to correct or work on, I will love you so much, seriously :3 (And, er, apologies if you can't read my handwriting. I may just go back to doing the speech digitally xP)

strip19.jpg

strip20.jpg

strip20.png

^ How weird is that last panel? :P

Yay! Update. :D

Your handwriting is just fine. :) Really very awesome. :wub: Will have to run off and read the chapter now. :lol: Thank you lots for sharing. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

First I want to say thank you very much to all of you for reading this comic, especially those of you who took the time to comment. It’s hugely appreciated to know that people enjoy my work.

However, I currently have so much on I really can’t handle the number of projects I’m currently doing. I want to focus on my regular webcomic and some other longer-term projects I’m working on, so I’m handing the reins of this project over to Blah-San. Blah-San is not currently sure if he’ll be continuing his story side of this project over here, however, he will be taking a break for at least a while.

Again, thank you to all who read and supported this project while it lasted, and apologies that I have to let it go.

~ Kiwi

• 7 months later...

I loved this comic.

I enjoy a good macro / micro comic.

Archived