Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unbroken Glass

Scion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, another story!!! I find the character of Tassi incredibly intriguing...I find all of your characters intriguing, actually, but she's quite different from the others you've put in your stories on the forum so far. Looking forward to this mysterious twist! :winkkiss:

sneezytwilight: Hehe, nope. The twist is coming NOW! Yep, I'm trying to take it slow with Tassi and her feelings, 'cause I want it to be believable! And aww I like Cam lol! And, aww, thank you! It seriously means so much to me that you think that!

Grey on a Sunday: REALLY? Lol! I don't know anyone like her. Cool to know, though! Hehe, yeah, I was kinda smiling when I wrote that part. AW, thank you! Honestly, that means SO MUCH to me! You have no idea.

Sneezyhugsandkisses: Lol! Thank you! Glad you like them. And yeah, I promise I will up the amount of sneezes! :D

sillystarsmoons: Haha, thank you! The twist is at the end of this part. ;)

obsessed: Apparently it is! It's weird that I never thought of it that way before lol.

Ciuty80: THANK YOU! :winkkiss: You're the best.

glowstick03: Thank you! I kinda find her intriguing as well. Usually it's much more fun to write the male characters, but this time Tassi is a bit more fun. :wub:

Part Five:

“It was an accident!” Cam blustered, speeding though a yellow light just as it turned red. “And YOU guys were the ones in the middle of the freakin’ road!”

“Well, maybe if you hadn’t been going sixty miles-per-hour in a thirty-mile zone--”

“I was so not going sixty miles-per-hour, you drama queen!”

“Hk’gtCHieew!

Tassielli jumped, then glanced down at the boy asleep on her shoulder. His mouth was open and he was drooling all over her. Nice. At least his nose wasn’t leaking--though it was liable to start at any moment.

“Unn,” he grunted, his lashes quivering. “We…there yet?”

“Almost,” she assured him, her evil, contemptible hand snaking its way to his back, up between his shoulder blades.

“Mmkay. Might…sneeze, though.” He gulped in a shaky breath and managed to turn his face slightly away from her. “Huht’chhSHiuu!

She saw the force of his sneeze mist the air--thankfully not in her direction.

“Sorry,” he murmured sleepily. He nuzzled her neck, his mouth curving up on one side. “You can…yell at me later, ‘kay?” He nodded his head. “’Kay.”

She felt a smile tug at her lips. The little bastard was kinda cute. Damn him.

“I thought you said we’d be there in two minutes,” Tassi growled at Cam. “It’s been freaking ten minutes already.”

“Well, excuuuuse me. Next time I’ll just pretend red means go.”

“Just hurry it up, imbecile. Carter--he’s--he’s sick.”

Cam slapped the steering wheel. “You don’t say!”

“Umm, could you two maybe keep it down to a…dull roar,” Carter yawned. “I kinda have a headache.”

“Yes,” Tassi said, “shut up, you Cam-person.”

About ten minutes later, they finally reached the campus. Carter was still asleep on her shoulder, snoring stuffily.

“Carter. Wake up.” She shook his shoulder.

“Huh?” He blinked open bleary eyes and ran a hand over his face. “Oh. Are we here?”

“Uh-huh. Up you get, Ego-Face.”

Slowly, Carter dragged himself out of the vehicle. Tassielli followed soon after, putting a hand to the small of his back to steady him.

“Hmmm,” Carter mumbled, raising a fist up to his flushed face. “Innnhhhcoming.” He wobbled a bit, then: “Huh’MMpttchhuu!” And he wobbled some more; Cam came up beside him and took his arm while Tassi grabbed the other.

“You are such a weirdo,” Tassi said, though what she really wanted to do was demand to know if he was okay and what she could do to help--which was, of course, ludicrous!

They made it into the boy’s dorm and up to the second floor without incident--and then, from around the corner, strode a girl. She was small, a petite little thing, with huge blue eyes and curling brown hair. She looked like a fucking pixie.

Carter stopped walking. So did Tassi. Cam followed their lead.

“Beth,” Carter spat, and, God, Tassi hadn’t known it was possible for him to sound so cold.

Heart thumping frantically, she looked from Beth to Carter. “Oh…shit,” she breathed.

All three of them turned to stare at her, Beth’s eyes widening.

Tassi?” Beth demanded, her eyes about to fall out of her skull. “What are you doing here?”

Carter tensed. “Wait a second…” His gaze shifted between them, his eyes narrowing. “No. No. Tassi, tell me I’m wrong. Tell me I’m freaking wrong right now.”

Her face heated with shame and she bit her lip. Oh God, oh God, oh God. Why was this happening? It was so totally unfair.

“Um. Dude. What’s going on?” Cam asked, brow knitted in confusion.

“It was you,” Carter whispered, wide, betrayed eyes searing through her. “Wasn’t it?” When she didn’t reply, he screamed, “WASN’T IT!?” Color shot to his face and he swayed dangerously, jerking away from her when she tried to help. “NO! Why? Why the hell is this happening to me? Is there something wrong with me? Am I just…?”

“No,” Tassi moaned, wishing she could kick her own ass. God, she’d been so stupid. So, so stupid, and she’d do anything to be able to take it back.

“You--you…heh’isshh!” Carter’s knees buckled; Cam caught him with an arm around the waist. Carter seemed to melt, then, like he no longer had any bones. He pressed his eyes shut and leaned into Cam, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip.

“I didn’t know,” Tassi breathed, tears pricking her eyes, her chest so tight she could barely breathe. “I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry,” Carter scoffed. “Right. You sleep with my girlfriend and you’re sorry. Okay. Well, I forgive you, then.”

Sooooo. Did anyone guess it? Heehee!

ashsdlkhsdlkhfas OH MY GODDD you and your twists!!! Beth sounds ADORABLE and awww Carter! "Incoming"!!! That was so cute. i love the way you write, baby~ HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD?

Nope, didn't guess it. :bleh: Aww, poor Carter. For some reason the "Innnhhhcoming" reminded me of Star Trek. :bday: Awesome updates. :)

uhhh....I really like the story but this is embarrassing....I don't get it somehow. I must have missed somthing......

ASDFGHJKL. Shit, you surprised me all right. O________O -jaw drops to the ends of the universe-

Ahhhh, you and your mind. 360 degree twists for the win. On a side note, Carter has a very hot sneeze. I believe both my hands and face would become traitors if he was all over my shoulder.

“Mmkay. Might…sneeze, though.” He gulped in a shaky breath and managed to turn his face slightly away from her. “Huht’chhSHiuu!

“Hmmm,” Carter mumbled, raising a fist up to his flushed face. “Innnhhhcoming.”

Those parts were soooo freaking drool-worthy. :drool: I am sooo in love with this story; I read it all in the past twenty minutes or so. I feel like a little kid who just got an insaaaaane sugar rush. :D And the twist! I would have never seen it coming! The suspense is killing me! Update soon or I'll...I'll...well, I won't do anything, really, except sit on the edge of my seat and wait. :D

ksneeze: Hehe, glad to hear it! Thank you!

Sen Beret: Ahh, yes. Beth's adorable looks are deceiving. :D And YAY you still like it lol! Awesome, awesome, awesome. And thank you! Btw, you're writing is really good, too!!!

sillystarsmoons: Thank you so much! *grins evilly*

Sigrith: Thank you! Hah, good! I stayed up like half the night trying to think of the twistiest twist!

obsessed: lol. Ahh, you make me feel so special.

sneezytwilight: Haha, nah. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I left it kinda ambiguous, but it should be cleared up with this update!

Emily: YES!!!! My life is complete...until the next time you challenge me to do something lol. It's a scary cycle. One I kinda like. And yep...Tassi should switch places with me...or you. You know. Whichever. :drool:

AwesomeGalaxy: Awwwwwwww, thank you so freaking much! That makes me sooo happy. :D Hehe, I won't leave you hanging...obviously, since I am here typing this now lol.

Part Six:

“Whoa, wait a second.” Cam held up a hand. “You mean Beth cheated on you…with her?

“Oh, just shut up!” Tassi commanded. “Carter, listen: I didn’t know. It was just, well, it happened, okay!?”

He didn’t open his eyes. “Yeah, okay. You just happened to sleep with my girlfriend. That’s fine, then. Everything can go back to normal.”

“Come on, Carter,” Beth scoffed, swished toward them. “It’s not like you even cared all that much. You never loved me. What’s the big deal?”

“Go die in a hole, Beth,” Cam snarled, getting between her and Carter. “Everyone here hates you.”

Beth’s face went red. “You have no right to talk, Cameron. I’m surprised you’re sober enough to even be having this conversation right now.”

“And that’s relevant, how?”

“GUYS! WILL YOU SHUT UP!?” Tassi made for Carter, one arm extended. “I swear to God I thought she was single. I wouldn’t have done it otherwise. I’m not like that.”

Carter, still slumped against Cam, poked open one eye. “I know,” he sighed. “I just thought--wait, time out.”

Tassi arched her brows, watching as he bent forward, bracing his hands on his thighs.

“Huhh…” He scrunched up his face. “Heh’umPHshchh! Hm’tCHshuh!” He straightened unsteadily, using Cam as a crutch.

“Let’s get you back to your room,” Cam said gently.

“But…wait a second. You can’t just leave me here!” Tassi bit her lip. She hated feeling out of control more than anything in the world--well, besides feeling guilty.

Carter managed to look smug despite his sweat-slick skin, chapped nose and generally disheveled appearance. “Oh, I’m not leaving you, Hot-Stuff. You can spend the night in my room.” One brow went up. “There’s an extra bed, of course.”

Tassi’s cheeks flamed. “And just when I thought I might have actually been wrong about you. Goes to show no man can be trusted.”

“Oh, and you’re so trustworthy?” He shook his head, then turned and limped off down the hall with Cam. Having no other options, she followed after him.

Tassielli was brooding. Carter had fallen into bed and then into sleep in a matter of seconds, while she lay awake, shame and guilt assaulting her.

She’d met Beth at a club. There had been no spark, no connection, no chemistry. But she’d been feeling lonely and Beth had been so…cute, innocent. Or so she’d thought.

Until the morning. She’d woken up to raised voices and heart-felt accusations. She’d hid under the covers, covering her ears with her hands. Eventually, the screaming had ceased, and she’d crawled out of the bed, into her clothes, and out of Beth’s life.

She’d tried to forget what she’d done, and she’d mostly succeeded. Until now.

A soft knock had her nearly jumping out of her skin. Cautiously, she slunk to the door and peered through the peephole. Cam’s face, distorted grotesquely, stared back at her.

She cracked open the door, annoyed. “What do you want?”

“Um. Owen told me to tell you that someone named Blaine is looking for you. Um. Blaine told Sin who told Alan who told Ferryn who told Talbot who told Rush who told Owen who told me that Blaine is looking for you.”

Oh. Crap. Toby. How the hell had she forgotten? She was the worst sister of all time. “Take me to Owen. Now.”

“Bossy,” Cam muttered, rolling his eyes. “How’s Carter?”

“Asleep.”

“I can see that.” He frowned. “But I meant, is he feeling any better?”

“How the hell should I know? I can’t communicate with unconscious people!”

He made a face. “You’re a real piece of work, y’know that?”

“Uh’chhxxshhuff!

Tassi flinched guiltily, turning to look over her shoulder at Carter, who was curled up with his head hidden under the covers, one arm dangling over the side of the bed. He made a groaning sound, then shifted so that the top of his head poked out from beneath the comforter.

“Will you hurry up, already? I was in the middle of getting plastered and I’d like to get back to it.”

Tassi glared at Cam. “I can’t believe you actually just said that.”

“I can,” came Carter’s muffled voice. “Maybe you should…lighten up a little,” he said on a sigh. “Tassi.”

“Cam?”

Tassi started at this new voice. Cam turned white as he slowly swiveled to face someone she couldn’t see out in the hall.

“Todd?” he croaked, resting an arm on the wall as if to support himself. “You’re…here?”

“Mm, guess I won’t be getting any sleep tonight,” Carter grumbled, sitting up in bed and rumpling his hair. His jaw went slack as he raised a corner of the comforter to his face. “Hsshnchhishh! Huhh…ahh’kCHhshht! He sniffled, then lowered the blanket.

“What are you--I thought…Todd?” Cam sounded on the verge of hysteria.

Carter reached a hand up to his own forehead, frowning grumpily. A shiver visibly shook him, and he barely managed to catch a sneeze in a half-cupped palm. “Chi’ISH!” He paused, head canting back, eyes closing over liquid green irises. The hand rose again, almost in slow motion, coming up to meet him: “Tchkshhmmphh!

In the hall, this Todd person could be heard saying, “Why am I here? That’s easy, Cam.” A chill went down Tassi’s spine at his glacial tone. “I’ve come to kill you.”

Um. Heh. Heh-heh.

:yes: Oh, gosh, this is one epic story. I'm loving it to bits! Someone wants to kill Cam? Cliffy!!

I'll still totally loving Carter and his constant sneezing. I don't care if he's got a huge ego, I luffs him to bits. :drool:

And whodathunk that Tassi would have such a deepity dark secret? I love all these plot twists, they friggin rock. XD

But, jes, thank you tons for updating, and I will eagerly be awaiting the next installment! :drool:

ASDFGHJKL. I'M SO CONFUSED. Are we getting the supernatural peoples into this too? I really liked Sin. Cause your idea of what he looked like was really hot. But anyway. I am confused as hell. WHUT.

My life would suck without you in it anyway, so please do continue this unhealthy cycle of challenge and impress. I swear I was born for the purpose of driving you into paranoia. Well, in any case...-goes back to state of confusion-

sillystarsmoons: Thanks so much! :P

Skiffy: Aw, thank you!

Awesome Galaxy: THANK YOU! That makes me ridiculously happy. Hehe, aww. Carter loves you, too! Glad you like the twists! They're so fun to write. :)

Sigrith: Haha, sorry! I know my stories can get really complicated. It'll make sense eventually!

obsessed: Haha! Sounds good to me. :cry:

Ciuty80: I know. I keep adding all these twists. :D I promise it will all come together!

Emily: Bahaha, you're predictable too, y'know! Pictures of hot guys are your undoing. And, well, technically all my stories are connected, lol, but I won't get into anything supernatural in this one. But your confusion gives me a kind of sadistic pleasure lmao. Okay, okay. I will fearfully eagerly await your next challenge.

Part Seven:

“Really?” Tassi said. “I mean, like there hasn’t been enough drama for one day?”

Carter stood and made his wobbling way toward her and the door. “Is that Todd?”

“Who the hell is Todd!?”

“Um.” He rubbed his eyes. “My. Um. Roommate.”

She rolled her eyes. “Lovely.”

In the hall, Todd’s annoying, droning voice said, “Do you have any idea what the past few months have been like for me?”

“Todd,” Cam whispered, sinking to a crouch and burying his face in his hands. “Oh God. Oh God, I’m so sorry.”

A phone started to ring, and Carter fumbled through a pile of dirty laundry until he came up with a cell phone.

“Hello?” He listened for a minute, his face growing more pasty by the second. His free hand clenched into a fist, then unclenched again as he half-collapsed onto his bed.

“Carter?” Tassi breathed. “Are you…?”

“Yeah, but, he’s going to be okay, right?” he said into the phone, ignoring Tassi completely. “I mean, he’s not going to…” He squeezed his eyes shut, bit his lip. He nodded a few times. “Okay. Um. Yeah. I’ll get there. ‘Kay. Love you, too, Mom.”

Squaring her shoulders, Tassielli strode up to Carter, grabbed his face in her hands, and demanded, “Tell me what’s wrong. Now.”

“Um.” Tears shone in his eyes. “My brother. He was…stabbed. And…um…” He scrubbed angrily at his nose. “Uh’tSHhmmphh!

“Here.” Tassi reached over to the desk, snatched up a tissue from the box, and offered it to him. She touched his knee. “Your brother--is he okay?”

He wiped his nose, then pressed his fists into his reddening eyes. “He’s in surgery. They don’t--they don’t know. They wouldn’t fucking TELL us anything!” A hoarse sob caught in his throat, tearing at Tassi’s heart.

“Carter. Come on. Shh. Let’s go, okay? We’ll get Cam or someone to drive us.” She ran a hand over his hair, then briefly over the back of his neck.

“Yeah,” he rasped. “Okay. Okay.” He sniffled, grabbed a deep breath.

Cam, however, appeared to be in the middle of a crisis. He was curled into a ball on the floor, his head tucked under his arms. The Todd-person was standing over him with an expression of murderous rage.

“Todd, chill.” Carter slouched into the hall, stopping next to Tassi. “Just leave him alone. Don’t be an ass.”

“You’re not in this, Carter,” Todd snarled, still glaring down at Cam.

“If you so much as put one finger on Cam, it’ll damn well become my business.” Carter swiped at his eyes, then his brow, where sweat had gathered. “H-oh, damn.”

Todd, who had shoulders as wide as a bus despite his rather short stature, squinted at Carter. “What’s wrong with you? Your face is all red.”

Tassi ground her teeth. The nerve of some people. “And what’s wrong with YOU, Todd-person?” she cut in. “Your face is all--oh, no wait. You’re just extremely ugly. Sorry.”

Todd lifted both brows at her. “You’re not exactly Miss America, there, yourself.”

“Shut your mouth!” Carter snapped. “You’re not worthy to even be in the same building as her. Besides, you’re freaking gay and everyone knows it.”

That did it. Todd’s face bloomed with color, his features twisting into an expression of fury. “I am not going to punch you, no matter how badly I want to.”

“That’s probably a good idea, Grandpa,” Carter said. “You look like you’re about to explode and splatter all over the walls.”

“Your face is going to be all over the walls--”

“Oh, for God’s sake, guys. Really?”

Tassi turned to see Brenna standing in the hall, her arms akimbo, her expression peeved.

“Honestly,” she went on. “It’s like you’re all still in high school.”

“Hhh…hehh…” Carter hunched against the wall, dragging an arm up to his face as though it weighed a hundred pounds. “Iht’ssiSHchhehh!” He paused, brows crinkling together over vacant eyes. “Hah’iktshhuh!

“Bless you!” Brenna exclaimed, suddenly all flowers and warm concern. “Are you okay, sweetie?”

Sweetie? Who did this broad think she was? Tassi scowled.

“Umm, Brenna?” Carter stopped to cough into his elbow. “I need a ride. My brother’s in the hospital.”

“Oh my God!” Brenna zipped to his side in an instant, putting a hand to his shoulder. “Is he okay? Where is he?”

“I…” Carter closed his eyes, looking so, so tired.

Worried, Tassi clutched his arm. “Ego-Face? You okay?”

“I’ll go get Keane!” Brenna said. “He’ll drive us. Be back in a sec.” And she vaulted off down the hall like a madwoman.

“What happened to your brother?” Todd asked, looking unexpectedly concerned.

“None of your business,” Tassi said, rubbing Carter’s back as he drooped against her, his forehead coming to rest on her shoulder.

“Why am I so”--Carter yawned enormously--“tired?”

“You’re sick,” she replied, wishing that weren’t the case. The poor boy had enough to deal with. And, God, she was totally losing it!

Tassi ground her teeth. The nerve of some people. “And what’s wrong with YOU, Todd-person?” she cut in. “Your face is all--oh, no wait. You’re just extremely ugly. Sorry.”

Ooooh, snaps for Tassi! :P

I just love how you can be quick AND awesome with updates at the same time. It rocks my socks, and for that I loves ju.

OH. And I just LOVE how Tassi's starting to warm up to Carter. It makes me squee with delight. >w< Great update, as always!

Awww :P I love this plot!! You've tied all your stories into one! I don't know how you do it, but I gues its a writers secret!

Archived