Sneeze Fetish Forum

TV Shows with sneezing in them preferably colds?

sneezychick93

I was also going to mention the "Clueless" episode from House M.D., but there's also a kind of cute sneeze from a teenage boy in the beginning of "Safe", which is the episode right after "Clueless", so Season 2, 16. I remember watching these and feeling really lucky for getting three sneezes in just two episodes! :)

• 4 months later...

This thread makes me so happy I just had to bump it. :P I don't have much to add to it however, but I do have one thing! : there's and episode of Bones that Sweets sneezes in (I have a little thing for him :wub: ) anyway, it's season 4 episode 3 about 5 or 6 minutes in for no apparent reason. There is a little um...mess... So for anyone who doesn't like that, beware. But regardless, I still think it's pretty cute <3

Sooo! Anyone else have something to share? ! I love me some male sneezes in tv shows/movies. :wub:

• 3 years later...
On 7/19/2011 at 11:19 AM, VoOs said:

There's always that one MacGyver episode which-I-can't-rememer-the-name-of-right-now. Help, anyone? Anyhow, it has some really nice cold action. I suggest looking through the media section to find clues? X)

And by the way: I hadn't seen that clip you posted, and it is fantastic. Talk about well-acted sneezes. <3 Great sounds too. Rrrh.

Season 3 episode 10 Blow Out

For my fellow British mystery fans, there's an episode of Agatha Christie's Poirot called "The Third Floor Flat," in which David Suchet as Poirot has a cold and sneezes twice.  The first sneeze occurs "off camera" following an on-camera buildup that results in nothing.  The second sneeze occurs on camera after a short buildup.  I haven't seen the episode in years, but as far as I can recall, both sneezes were convincing as well as pleasant-sounding.

Also, in an episode called "How Does Your Garden Grow?" Hugh Fraser as Hastings sneezes a couple times from hay fever.  They were covered and rather quiet sneezes, I remember.

• 4 months later...

Ok, I have to start taking note of season and episode when I see a sneeze! I usually just try to watch a few times to commit it to memory and delete the episode if it was recorded to avoid getting caught :P

But I can offer one little thing anyway since hubby has the DVD-collection of this series... In Stargate Atlantis season 3 episode 3 Irresistible Shepherd has a cold and sneezes a few times in the beginning. 

This isn't from tv-series so I hope it's still ok to post in this thread. There is a pinned thread for books, why not one for tv and movies? 

Anyway, I'm watching  The Amazing Spider-Man now and he fakes a sneeze while wearing his mask about 50-55 minutes into the movie. It's as a joke and when he sneezes he shoots the thief he is toying with in the crotch with his web.

Also in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 there are sneezes. About 20 minutes into the movie he suffers from a cold. 2 sneezes and a scene of him buying cold medicine and a little congested talk. Very short, but something at least :)

Archived