Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cartoon Crush

Lalena

I know it may sound silly, but are there any cartoon characters that you have a ""crush" on?

My cartoon crush is Dimitre from "Anastasia." He has an adorable personality, and is super cute ... for a drawing. I also love his voice (John Cusack) and when he sings, I melt!

What cartoon crushes do you guys have?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I had a major crush on Magica de Spell when I was a kid, and also the Disney princesses, mostly Sleeping beauty and Belle...

And I even have a little cartoon crush at the moment, this time on Morgana Macawbre, Darkwing Duck's girlfriend. :lol: (ooh, but she's hot, don't you agree?! ^^ )

40% of Dethklok. :lol: Toki and Skwisgaar... rawr. :lol:

When I was a kid I was in love with pretty much every guy in Digimon and I had a girl crush on Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls. :lol:

Well, let's see...

Rio from Jem and the Holograms, always have and always will have a crush on the purple haired boy!

Flynn/Eugene from Tangled.

Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid.

The Beast/Prince from Beauty and the Beast.

I also adore Chip Skylark and Mark Chang from The Fairly Odd Parents.

[...]are there any cartoon characters that you have a ""crush" on?

Oh, far too many, namely:

• Miguel from The Road to El Dorado
  • Wilt from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends (Yes. Shush.)
  • Vash The Stampede from Trigun
  • Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood
  • Tsume from Wolf's Rain
  • Don Wei from Oban Star Racers
  • Fujimoto from Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
  • Ludwig (Germany) from Hetalia

I'm going to marry Vash when I grow up. So there. >:I

I've had a list of cartoon crushes, I've been crushing on cartoons since I was 5 starting with Sonic the Hedgehog :P I kept telling myself, now that I'm 23 I shouldn't be having these crushes anymore, yet it keeps happening to me, oh well not much I can do...

For right now:

knuckles from Sonic x (no clue why)

Sasuke from Naruto

Gaara from Naruto

I searched the forum for some new Naruto stories and drawings, and have noticed we don't have that much stuff. Story wise I'm not good at, and I finally have a scanner but don't know how to hook it up, so getting some pictures will take a while.

john_kimble

There are so many. Let's see...

-Mao from Full Metal Panic

-Sei from Koihime Musou

-Shion from Koihime Musou

-Fay Valentine from Cowboy Bebop

-Akira from Corpse Princess

That's all I can think of but there are tons more!

Asterix. I've had a crush on him since I was 8 :D when he was my imaginary friend. And Obelix as well.

Way to many, but I won't say all of them. James from Pokemon, Deidara, Shikamaru,Kakashi,Iruka, Hidan,Orochimaru (DON'T JUDGE ME) and probably a lot more from Naruto, Frankie from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and Brad from My Life as a Teenage Robot. Wow, this brought back memories... ;)B):drool:

Hmm. I used to have a thing for Koga from Inuyasha in grade 7. :wub:

RAWR. Forgot about Koga hehehe... :D

Ive had many over the years. Dr. Girlfriend from The Venture Brothers is probably my biggest cartoon crush ever. Shes just ridiculously sexy.

James from Pokemon

i dont have any crushes on cartoon characters atm, but i know that James was definitely the first one i had a crush on as a kid. and ever since then ive LOVED guys with long hair :o

Well, let's see...

Rio from Jem and the Holograms, always have and always will have a crush on the purple haired boy!

Flynn/Eugene from Tangled.

Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid.

The Beast/Prince from Beauty and the Beast.

I also adore Chip Skylark and Mark Chang from The Fairly Odd Parents.

Your list is VERY similar to mine, hon! I think I was in love with all the Disney Princes.

I love reading these, everyone! So much fun!

I don't currently have one, but I remember when I was younger I had a MAAAJOR crush on this character from a show called 'The Boy'. His name was Toby, and I remember that there was one episode when he had a bad cold, and I just liked him since then xD

and Ash from Pokemon. Definitely Ash.

I forgot to mention Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet! I adore that boy, and even more so now when I finally watched the original dub for the first time and realized that the actor voicing him is a young(er) Joseph Gordon-Levitt. :D

I forgot to mention Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet!

i second him :wub:

and of course i fell in love with eugene from tangled! oh what a gorgous, handsome man *off to her fantasy* :D;)

hauro from howls moving castle, i love magicians :blushing::D

sousuke from fullmetal panic

edward elric from fullmetal alchemist

hei from darker than black

Jessica Rabbit ("I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" - one of the best lines ever) and - if comic characters count, Catwoman, Rogue and Harley Quinn.

• 1 month later...

Wait... is this a question...

Doesn't everybody have a cartoon crush?

I have like... a crush on a billion different cartoon guys... like 1 from each cartoon... for real...

(such a freak am I...- but I'm happy!)

But... there is a winner among cartoon guys.

Grimmjow from Bleach.... hands down.

I love so many of them... but Grimmjow just gets me ya know? AAHHH I'd die to see him all blushy and flushed face... oh lord...

Anyway... I got like a million cartoon guys, video game guys... and otherwise fictional men.

?I thought everybody had that... ^_^!

• 2 months later...

I had a crush on the beast from Beauty and the Beast.

And I was really disapointed in the end when he was transformed back to a human.

I know that I´m weird :sillybounce:

And I also had a crush on Goliath from Gargoyles (I can see a general tendency :naughty:)

I had a crush on the beast from Beauty and the Beast.

And I was really disapointed in the end when he was transformed back to a human.

I know that I´m weird mf_laughbounce.gif

Let's be weird together? I always hated that he tranformed in the end. "It's the beauty inside that counts", phfff. :rolleyes: Way to be hypocritical, Disney.

Archived