Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cartoon Crush

Lalena

I had a crush on the beast from Beauty and the Beast.

And I was really disapointed in the end when he was transformed back to a human.

I know that I´m weird mf_laughbounce.gif

Let's be weird together? I always hated that he tranformed in the end. "It's the beauty inside that counts", phfff. rolleyes.gif Way to be hypocritical, Disney.

*is glad she isn't the only one who thought the Beast was prettier than the human prince* :lol:

*joins the weird ranks*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a crush on the beast from Beauty and the Beast.

And I was really disapointed in the end when he was transformed back to a human.

I know that I´m weird mf_laughbounce.gif

Let's be weird together? I always hated that he tranformed in the end. "It's the beauty inside that counts", phfff. rolleyes.gif Way to be hypocritical, Disney.

*is glad she isn't the only one who thought the Beast was prettier than the human prince* heh.gif

*joins the weird ranks*

Welcome to the weird gang :cheers: :rollfast:

I guess the closest thing to a crush on a cartoon character I had when I was a kid would have been on Glitter from Kidd Video, for Obvious reasons.

Random thing I just noticed: there's only like, 4 guys (including myself) who have posted in this topic, everyone else who's had a cartoon crush is female blink.png

Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon. I haven't even watched the show in years, and I still get all tingly everytime I see her picture. She's exactly my preferred body type, her trademark shade of blue is one of my favorite colors, and she's twenty times smarter than any of that crowd of idiots she hangs around with.

Sadira from Aladdin: The Animated Series, hence my putting her in my Harem story. She's just such a cutie.

Kodachi from Ranma 1/2. There's something about her near-insane passion and emotional intensity that just draws me in.

Kara/Supergirl from Superman: The Animated Series and Justice League.

Irma Lair from W.I.T.C.H.

Megara from Hercules, big time. I don't even like the movie, but she's just so awesome.

Madeleine from The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2. Granted, the Hunchback sequel is probably the worst Disney movie of all time, but Jennifer Love Hewitt's vocal performance is just too cute and touching for me to resist.

Katie Kaboom from Animaniacs. Don't bother asking, I don't really know why either.

Oh, I've got tons. But my big ones right now are Victor Zsasz from Batman (though he's from comics and the recent video games, not the cartoon...oh well) and Captain Haddock from Tintin (first season's on dvd now and I've fallen in love all over again).

Considering i've liked cartoon guys as long as I can remember i'm not going to post all.

- Hidan (Naruto)

- Sasori (Naruto)

- Pein (Naruto)

- Kiba (Naruto)

- Izaya (Durarara!!)

- Shizuo (Durarara!!)

- Shinra (Durarara!!)

- Masaomi (Durarara!!)

- Koga (Inuyasha)

- Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)

- Inuyasha (Inuyasha)

Haha that's alot (And that's only my top favorites XD)

Oh dear, WAY to many. I think almost every time I watch a new anime I crush on someone. heh.gif

Buuuuut if I should choose some immemorable ones...

M -

Alex Row (Last Exile)

Lelouch (Code Geass)

Kusuriuri (Mononoke)

Light (Death Note)

Miyata Ichiro (Hajime no Ippo tonguesmiley.gif can't believe I'm saying this!)

Izaya (Durarara!!)

Nezumi (No. 6)

F -

Revy (Black Lagoon)

I bet there are others, but these are the first ones that came into my mind.

Ladies' turn!

• Chel från The Road to El Dorado. (Dem hips. 'nuff said. )
  • Helga from Disney's Atlantis.
  • Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet.
  • Nana Osaki from NANA.
  • Blue from Wolf's Rain.

YES, the beast!!! So handsome, charming and swarthy...

Oh, and Prince Eric. :drool: and Sebastian, the crab...ahem...who said that?!

And also Danny Phantom.

Peter Pan, and Captain Hook.

Edward Elric, ikuto tskyiomi, and England from Hetalia.

Ok, I think that's all. :)

• 4 weeks later...

prince eric from the little mermaid

and eugene from tangled

disney movies are the only cartoons i watch other than family guy, but no one is good looking on that show

disney movies are the only cartoons i watch other than family guy, but no one is good looking on that show

I actually have a really weird crush on Glenn Quagmire. :blushing:

• 1 year later...

I've actually got a huge crush on Meg Griffin (I don't know how I forgot to mention that one). It's partly because that's exactly the kind of girls I like in real life (the quiet, pretty but unglamorous girls who just want to be loved), and partly out of pity. I mean, everyone on the show dumps on her and she does nothing to deserve it, and frankly it really brings out the White Knight in me. And also, I've always been a sucker for a girl in glasses.

• 1 month later...

Definitly Peter Pan for me! There was something about him that made me fall in love with him. twitchsmile.gif

Ah, yes! How could I forget to mention Peter Pan? I loved him when I was five years old! Wow. . . memories. . .

• 2 weeks later...

Ooohh I don't really think I had full on crushes on cartoons when I was younger but we'll call them that anyways. Prince Cornelius from Thumbelina wubsmiley.gif (as well as Thumbelina slightly ;) If my memory serves me right, I'm sure there's a sneeze/cold in there. I know that there's cold weather. Maybe that's why I crushed on the characters a bit?), Zak from Fern Gully and Peter Pan. I'm loving Aladdin and Ariel at the moment though.

Archived