Sneeze Fetish Forum

PLease edit one of my posts

CDK114

Unless they're appearing anonymously in the online list, none of the mods or admins are online - they're the only ones with the power to edit other people's posts. If it's important, try using the report button - found at the bottom left corner of the post. That may help it be seen quicker once a moderator comes online.

It can be! Just not immediately. As soon as a moderator sees this topic they'll be able to help. Try not to panic! B)

However long it takes for a moderator to see this thread. Shouldn't be more than a few hours I'd imagine. While what happened in your story is annoying, anyone who reads it will understand what you mean from the context and it will be fixed soon enough :laugh: There's not a great rush. Patience B)

However long it takes for a moderator to see this thread. Shouldn't be more than a few hours I'd imagine. While what happened in your story is annoying, anyone who reads it will understand what you mean from the context and it will be fixed soon enough :laugh: There's not a great rush. Patience B)

OK, thanks!

It's been taken care of. poptropical1, when you Report a post each Moderator receives a PM with the details of your report so that whoever sees it first will take first action. For a quick fix like this, it never takes long -- just a matter of whenever one of us happens to come online.

There's no need to panic. Once you've been validated and become a fully-fledged member, you will be able to perform minor edits of your own.

Archived