Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would you rather?

walrus

I would go for a second, to die young but to have a full life.

Would you rather be persuaded to listen to the song you just can't stand every day

or

never be able to listen to the song you just adore again?

Never be able to listen to the song that I adore again.

If I can't stand a song, I'm not going to torture myself by listening to it everyday. :lol:

Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered?

Be forgotten, I think. I wouldn't be able to handle being hatefully remembered. It's a bit of a fear of mine, actually.

Would you rather have to face your worst fear every three months, or gain a new fear every other day?

I have a sweet tooth, a cake perhaps.... :)

Would you rather be extremely intelligent and capable, but have to lose your greatest talent or dumb with that talent even greater and stronger?

I don't really have any talents, so I'd definately rather be intelligent and capable.

Would you rather eat nothing but your favourite food for the rest of your life, or be able to eat other foods yet never be allowed to consume your favourite food ever again?

I like the second idea much better... I don't think I could eat European pancakes for the rest of my life.

Would you rather have a job you adore, but for small salary or get 10 000$ a month for extremely stressful job you hate?

I've actually tried the latter (well, not that much money but it was ridiculously well-paid) and it nearly became the death of me. So I'd pick a job I adore but for a small salary.

Would you rather be the person nobody ever takes seriously, or the person everyone is terrified of?

I am never taken seriously and I don't plan to change it. :)

Would you rather be a serial murderer or a drug diller?

Uh...both options kill, but I'd rather be a serial murderer. Drug dealer deaths sound more cowardly since you wouldn't see it.

Would you rather win one million dollars for yourself or one hundred million dollars for someone you love? (cheesy as hell question, yes xD)

For myself, so that I could give a portion of the million to a few people that're close to me, AND buy a house for me and the person I love :3

Would you rather the weather was warm but rainy, or cold but sunny?

I usually prefer rainy and colder weather, but since I can't pick that, I will say sunny and cold. Easier to bear.

Archived