Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Story GAME (check it out!)

RoyalFlush

I used to play this game in school! On paper, I hope this will be fun for you all! Please read the rules first!:

---------------------------The Game-------------------------------

Objective: Make a hilarious stupid story that everyone created!

What to do: Write one sentece of a story that applies to the sentece that came before you!

Here are the rules.

1- Only write one sentence, keep it short, simple, to the point, and light hearted.

2- Only post the sentece, not comments.

3- Don't post anything a 13 year old couldn't read.

4- You only read the post before yours. (if you haven't posted yet.)

5- Only read the whole story if you've already posted your sentence, this keeps things random and fun! (it will take time to get intresting! So everybody post!)

6- Yes, you can post mulitple times if you haven't read the story in a long time, and lots of people have posted since.

7- No one can use The END... don't end the story.

Enjoy the game I'll start us off!

(Only the first poster should read the sentece below.)

---------------------------------------Begin! ^_^----------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time in a distant land, there lived a group of people who loved to eat pie.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They called themselves the Pie-o-philes, and they kept their ovens on day and night, baking pies nonstop.

The first Pieophile Army was recruited and commanded by Brigadier Spearhavoc Pastry-Crust, but his evil half-brother, Mr Pastry, opposed him because he had defected to a sect which insisted on serving eels with their pies.

But while cleaning his nails, he looked up at his reflection in the mirror and to his horror, found that his great, bushy beard had turned pure white with the shock!

There was nothing else for it: he would have to adapt his general appearance to the new status his white beard inevitably gave him, and he resolved to start with finding himself a new set of clothes.

He first selected a St Andrew's undergraduate gown, but realised that he would have to wear something under it, and extracted an old white three=piece suit with a double-breasted lapelled waistcoat to match his beard.

In a moment of increasingly frequent impulsive end to indecision he eschewed the suit after all and draped the robe over his mischievously naked frame.

Then, completely starkers except for the silk dressing gown, he went out into the garden of the manor house and sat down on his favorite chaise, waiting for his guest's arrival.

The show was wonderful and they all had a great time until they started to bring up the memories connected with the aforementioned old times...

They all looked at each other, keeping themselves quite, until the smallest one stood up and shouted, "I didn't eat pizza ok! I only ate the sausages from the top! So just drop it!"

Archived