Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Story GAME (check it out!)

RoyalFlush

"Whatever," said Dib, "you're going to do the washing-up and that's flat, and if anybody else wants to say something about pizza, do it outside where I don't have to endure it,"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir Everard snorted and, buttoning up his waistcoat, stalked out into the kitchen garden, where he declaimed just a little too loudly, "I always have a rocket pizza at home, and, if I just cull some extra anchovies from these anchovy bushes, that will satisfy my simple tastes."

As Sir Everard cut the anchovies from the anchovy bushes a snake came out from under the bush and bit his leg

While chopping bannana peels for mimsy, her french Pit Bull, Miss Everard sensed that something was amiss with her husband...

Mr. Everard was envious of the constant attention Mimsy received from his wife, and in his jealousy he let the dog outside "by accident" and neglected to inform his Miss Everard until she had finished chopping the banana peels three hours later.

......until the rock split open and a shimmering blue ooze spilled out, reviving everyone!

"My goodness," somebody said, "what idiot said we -" but at that very moment, a thundering noise drowned out the rest of the sentence.

From around the corner came a terrible stampede of raging bulls, which, through bad fortune or nefarious direction, were headed right for them!

• 5 weeks later...

It seemed they were all doomed to be crushed, until one of the individuals, a scientist named Tim, pulled out his experimental 'Black Hole In a Can'!

• 1 month later...

"I just can't believe everything that's happened to me today," he said. "The aliens I could take, but the random dinosaurs and the time machine? Come on!"

The super-puff marshmellows stuck to every surface and soon the entire place was filled with them... and sticky.

Skinless, they sizzlyflopped around, screeching and adamant, demanding information, compensation and reclamation.

• 1 month later...

Those ancient toe nail clippings were the worst and most disgusting things he had ever sceen, but he ate them anyway, and grew massive wings upon his back.

He tried to use the wings to fly around but they were too heavy and weren't actually meant to take him anywhere.

Archived