Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oddity's short story thread (SPN)

SexualOddity

First off, this is my first post, so hello everyone! B)

Secondly, after lots of lurking and reading the Supernatural stories on here, a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd get the DVD and give it a try and, well, I'm addicted already and I decided to have a go at a story of my own (eep!). I thought I'd start with a drabble-type thread to ease me in, but I'm calling it short stories, because I'm not even going to attempt to stick to a hundred words. I'm not a ruthless enough editor, and I'd kind of prefer the story length to fit the content rather than vice versa. Hopefully, that won't bug anyone too much.

So here's the first one. Hope you enjoy it! There are pretty minor spoilers for season 2.

---

Obviously unimpressed, Dean watched Sam’s phone call, his gaze never falling from his from his brother on the opposite bed.

“Yeah, if I’m right it should be a little village about ten miles from you. Have you heard anything?”

Sam was sounding better, but his voice was still a little raspy, a little nasal.

“Oh, okay,” Sam replied with barely concealed disappointment. “Well, that’s good news for the residents then. H- Hang on, sorry… HurUSHOO!” He held the phone at arm’s length as he caught the throaty sneeze in his elbow.

Dean rolled his eyes and tossed a box of tissues onto his brother’s bed.

“Thank you”, Sam spoke into the receiver with a sniff. “Yeah, I’m fine. No, it’s just the tail end of a cold I can’t shake.” He pulled a tissue from the box with his free hand and wiped it under his nose. “No, seriously, I’m fine. I’ve got to get out and do something, you know? I’m sick to death of this motel room. I will. Yeah, we’ll drop by if we’re passing. Thanks Ellen.”

Sam pressed a button on his phone to end the call and then raised his head slowly towards the ceiling, fingers and thumb squeezing each side of the bridge of his nose. “Huuuh… Huh-ATCHoo!

Dean regarded Sam, his expression unchanging. “Bless you. Another dead end?”

“Mmhm” Sam replied from behind a tissue, before blowing his nose and tossing it into the garbage can.

“You know, some might say that’s fate telling you you oughta stay in bed.”

“Some might, but not me,” Sam responded, turning the page of the newspaper before curling forward into a fit of coughs.

Dean frowned. “That still doesn’t sound good Sammy.”

Sam shot a glare across the room, “Seriously, Dean will you ba –ahh…” he scrunched up his nose and pinched at the bridge again. “Hu-uTCHoo!” He gave a long sniff. “Will you back off? I’m fine.”

Dean raised an eyebrow. “Yeah, that would have been more convincing if you hadn’t just…”

“Dean!” Sam held up his hands in mock surrender, and took his paper from the bed over to a table in the corner. “That’s it! I’ve had it. I’m not going to keep having this conversation with you. I feel better, I want to find a job, and I’m working it whether you come with me or not.” Elbows on the table, he clasped his head in his hands in frustration as he studied the next page.

Dean pushed himself to the edge of his bed, “It’s not like I’m asking for much Sam. You’ve been pretty sick this week. I just wanna take another day or two to make sure you’re better before we go throwing you into the next thing.”

Wearily Sam lifted his head until his chin was resting on both his hands. He studied his brother before finally asking, “The last time you were sick, do you remember how much time we took off?”

“That’s not the point.”

“Of course it is!” Sam sniffed again and rubbed his nose with the palm of his hand. “Look, when we were kids you looked after me and kept me safe and I’ll always be grateful for that, but I’m twenty-three now for Chrissakes. If you can handle this then… so can…ugh.” Sam leant forward; eyes squeezed shut, his hand at his forehead.

Dean was on his feet. “Please God tell me that’s just a headache.”

Sam managed a shaky, “N-no” before keeling forward off the chair, both hands clutched at his temples.

Dean grasped his brother’s shoulders, keeping him up on his knees. Eventually, Sam stopped writhing and his eyes opened, blinking.

“Okay, what did you see?”

Sam slumped into a sitting position, kneading his forehead with one fist. “Uh, someone set fire to a shed, I think.”

Dean frowned, “Okay, criminal, but not exactly paranormal.”

“I don’t think he physically set the fire.”

This had Dean’s attention. “Another psychic?”

Sam’s eyes were fluttering shut and his head tipping back. He scrubbed at his nose with the back of his hand. “Hu…uh…hurishoo! Ha-ISHOO!” He gave a sniff, before finally answering, “Yeah”

Dean sighed and shook his head. “I wish this could have waited until you were better.”

A grin spread across Sam’s face as he got to his feet. “Come on, let’s pack up. We’ve got work to do.”

Dean stood too, taking a packet of tablets from the table. “At least take some medicine before we go.”

Sam hesitated, but Dean’s expression hardened.

“Come on Sammy, you’ve got what you wanted. Don’t be pig-headed about this.”

“Okay,” Sam relented, taking the pill packet from Dean. He popped out two tablets and unscrewed a bottle of water. “Sometimes you drive me crazy, you know that?”

Dean gave a wry smile as he hauled a bag on to the bed, ready to start packing. “Well, you know what kiddo? It must run in the family.”

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secondly, after lots of lurking and reading the Supernatural stories on here, a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd get the DVD and give it a try and, well, I'm addicted already and I decided to have a go at a story of my own (eep!).

MUHAHA!!!! Another victim infected!!! SPN will rule the world....

Err, I mean, WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :drool:

Another Supernatural addicted is awesome!!

“Oh, okay,” Sam replied with barely concealed disappointment. “Well, that’s good news for the residents then. H- Hang on, sorry… HurUSHOO!” He held the phone at arm’s length as he caught the throaty sneeze in his elbow.

Mmhhh. Mmmhh. So sexy!

“You know, some might say that’s fate telling you you oughta stay in bed.”

“Some might, but not me,” Sam responded, turning the page of the newspaper before curling forward into a fit of coughs.

Dean frowned. “That still doesn’t sound good Sammy.”

Sam shot a glare across the room, “Seriously, Dean will you ba –ahh…” he scrunched up his nose and pinched at the bridge again. “Hu-uTCHoo!” He gave a long sniff. “Will you back off? I’m fine.”

Dean raised an eyebrow. “Yeah, that would have been more convincing if you hadn’t just…”

Awww, stubborn (sneezy!) Sam and Dean - I love him being all caring (and a bit snarky :innocent: )

“Okay,” Sam relented, taking the pill packet from Dean. He popped out two tablets and unscrewed a bottle of water. “Sometimes you drive me crazy, you know that?”

Dean gave a wry smile as he hauled a bag on to the bed, ready to start packing. “Well, you know what kiddo? It must run in the family.”

Ohhh, brotherly banter is :yes:

Nice start ! Looking forward for more!

Hi Foxfire! I'm definitely enjoying being part of the group of addicts! I've really enjoyed reading your stories. they were part of the reason why I decided to start watching it, so big thanks for that.

I have another one for you already. This is actually the reason why I got this account. After "Faith" (season 1) I had it knocking around in my head, but then I watched the following episode "Route 666" and, maybe it's wishful thinking, but to me Jensen Ackles looked really ill in it (it was pretty distracting actually!), and I thought, well that's it, I have to write that story.

So, yeah, this is set during season one between "Faith" and "Route 666" and their are major spoilers for "Faith".

---

Ehpthshuh!” Dean groaned as he tried and failed to stifle a sneeze. He looked across the still-dark room to Sam’s bed. Sure enough, there was movement. Life had taught them both to be light sleepers.

“Dean?” Sam’s sleepy voice came from behind the covers as he pulled them back.

Dean opened his mouth to speak, but twisted to the side with an unexpected sneeze, “Huhisssha! Goddabmnit,” he muttered as he took another tissue from the box in front of him. “I’bm sorry man, I was tryindg dot to wake you.” He blew his nose and then slumped back against the couch.

There was a click as Sam pulled on the light switch. Dean immediately ducked his head, using his arm to shield his eyes. “Argh! Whadt you do that for? You tryindg to blindd be?” He tried to sniff, but it was quickly apparent that he wasn’t going to be using his nose for anything vaguely breathing-related for a while.

Sam blinked, his own eyes adjusting to the light, and he looked around the room. The TV was on low, some random police-chase crap, and Dean was sprawled on the sofa under a blanket, surrounded by crumpled up tissues.

“Dean…” Sam began, tentatively.

In response, Dean grunted, “Yeah?”

“Please don’t tell me you’re sick.”

Dean considered this for a moment before shrugging. “Okay.”

Sam pulled on a T-shirt as he walked round to Dean on the couch. “You are, aren’t you?”

Dean just laid his head on the arm of the sofa, staring blankly at the T.V.

“Talk to me Dean!”

Dean turned to Sam with a grin. “I thought the aibm of the gabme was dot to tell you I’bm sick.

Sam stared at his brother in disbelief. “I can’t believe you’re joking about this!” He buried his head in his hands. “Shit.”

Dean gave a raspy cough. “Whad’s up with you?”

Sam sat down on the arm of the sofa and looked Dean directly in the eye, concern all over his face. “Dean, you can’t get sick right now.” He ran a hand through his hair, thinking. “Damnit. Maybe we need to go back to the hospital.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Dean spluttered, “You wandda back ubp a few dozend paces there, Sabby?” He broke off into a fit of harsh coughing. Sam didn’t take his eyes of him until, after some time and quite considerable effort, he managed to catch his breath. “Whaddayou bead hospital? Whend I said I was sick I beandt fromb a cold dot friggindg braind cadncer!”

“Has it never occurred to you that it might not be such a good time for you to get sick right now? Dean, you came this close to dying twice in the last three days!” Sam thrust his hand out in front of him, his thumb and index finger almost touching, as if this somehow illustrated the point in a way that Dean hadn’t grasped before.

Dean turned from him to sneeze violently into his elbow, “Ha-ESHaAH! Ugh! Godssake!” he grumbled as he reached for another tissue to blow his nose. “Add yes I do rebember Sambby, I was there. But thad’s over dow. I survived. You deed to heh! You deed… to “Heh! HurrASHOO!” He gave a grunt of frustration, blew his nose yet again and took a couple of quick huffs through his mouth as if to calm himself. “You deed to chill oudt aboudt idt.”

Sam sighed. “Dean, we don’t know what kind of state that left your body in. I imagine your immune system’s shot to hell.”

As if to confirm Sam’s fears, Dean wrenched forward with another enormous sneeze. “Huh… HadddISHOOoo!

Sam stood up from the arm of the sofa. “Right, that’s it, I’m gonna book the room out for another few days, I’m gonna get you some medicine, and I’m gonna find out the number for the local hospital and doctor’s surgery just in case.”

Dean looked across at Sam, his eyes already beginning to shut as if he were gearing up for another sneeze, “Do you’re dot.”

Sam frowned. “What do you mean?”

“Idt’s four o’clock ind the bordindg. HurrASHooo! You are goindg to sidt downd, pudt ond sumb goddambed pandts andd… Huh… heh HuhUSHaAH! andd wadtch tv with be.”

Sam briefly considered protesting, but Dean was right, nowhere would be open for supplies at this time. The best thing he could do is keep a very close eye on Dean until the shops opened up. He grabbed the laptop from the beside table though, because he could still look up some local emergency numbers while he waited.

“HehISHAAAH! Urgh! Andd I,” he continued, angrily, “amb goidng to stopb sndeezing or I swear to Godd I’bm godda slice by frickidng ndose off.”

Sam regarded Dean with raised eyebrows, he already looked as though he was going to sneeze, his head was tipped back and his mouth hanging open as he scrubbed petulantly at his nose, presumably in an attempt to make the itch go away.

Heh… eh…eh… Argh!” He broke off his hitching breath by more frantic nose rubbing, but it looked like the feeling was beginning to build again just as quickly as it had slackened, “Heh… ah… HeAHTCHoo! Ugh! Thadt’s idt,” declared Dean, still bent over from the force of the sneeze. “Pass be the dnife.”

Sam chuckled and sat down on the sofa beside his brother. “Dean, you’re an idiot.”

Dean blew his nose and then looked across at Sam, “Yeah well, you’re a loser.”

Oh my god, with the sneezing from Sammy AND Dean and the adorableness of them taking care of eachother and just BLAKFJCHCHCB. BLARG. Can I be your best friend?

YAYYY. WELCOME. :mellow:

I adore the second one so much. I lovelovelove the buildups (hot), and the stuffy talk, and the mental picture of Dean's sneezy!face, and also the time period you set it in, (ugh, I love "Faith" so much) and Sam being all overprotective and awesome. The first one is cool too; I'm just extremely partial to sick!Dean. Muffin!

Guhhhhh *_*

Why...Not...Seen...Before...? *blinks confusedly*

Oh my fucking gooood. This is like...Like... O.O I don't have words for it.

Seriously. I can't even breathe right now.

I love your writing! It's excellent! Charming, in character, and sexy. Gosh, it's so unbelievable hot!

While reading your stories I don't even need to make an effort to imagine what's happening,

it's already THERE in my BRAIN. And ... I still don't have any fitting words that are even close enough to describe how brilliant your stories are <3

I could name you a few of my favourite scenes, but Foxfire already did this very nicely.

Really amazing <3

Actually I'm more of a Dean girl, but your Sammy really got me! The sneezes on the phone. *purrs* Soooo sexyyyy....

And I think I don't even need to mention how much I love your sneezy Dean, do I?

He looked so goooood in Faith, with his sweet hoodie.

I'm already obsessed with your writing! Huge compliment to you, actually I'm not all that easy to get hooked :)

I'm impatiently awaiting more awesome stories from you in the future <3 <3

Lots of love,

Linda

welcome to the forum :D

and THIS is a PERFECT start!! :D

wonderful scenerie! :naughty:

VERY cute SNEEZY GUYS :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

*re-read, re-read, re-read* :blushing:

just keep this up and a lot of ppl WILL love you!! :)

YOU WROTE SNEEZY!SAMMY HAVING A VISION. :drool::heart: :heart: X27

I mean. Wow. The first one was amazing even before Sam had a vision. Like the super sexy throaty sneeze. Unnnffffff. I can’t even handle this.

Aww and the second one!! I love Sam waking up when Dean sneezed, and then instantly seeing that Dean was sick.

You are amazing.

Welcome to the forum!!! I really love your Supernatural stories so far, especially sneezy!Sammy, he's my favorite. :heart: I look forward to many more awesome stories from you, hon. :drool:

Yes, sneezy!Sammy and sneezy!Dean! I can't believe I didn't see this! I love it so far! Can't wait for another update Oh, and more sneezy!Sam. You should totally do one where both are sick next or continue your first short story. That one was really good. Like jaredjensen27 good. That's like a huge compliment from me just so you know. Her work is like my Bible. But, anyway yeah doing one where both are sick or continuing the first one would be awesome though you totally don't have to. I can not wait untill you're doing full lenghth stories!

BYE! :P

Ok how in the world did I miss this? I mean really? The Dean one was just soooooo (since I can not form the right words right now I'll let the emoticons do the talking for me) :hug::winkkiss::D:lol::cryhappy::heart: I love this and so hope you continue! Thank you so much for writing this! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Dean!!!! :lol::heart:

Aw thanks guys, I feel very welcomed!

Telltale, LovelyLinda, and any other Deangirls:

You could do me a huge favour if you’re willing, I’m kind of a Samgirl at heart (although Tell Tale, your signature picture could turn a girl. Mmmm… :dribble: ), so coming up with sneezy!Sam scenarios is really less of a creative enterprise and more of a way of life, whereas I have to work a bit harder to come up with decent stuff for Dean. But, I wanted to start this thread to play around with different stuff and learn sneezefic and I don’t want to get lazy and just stick to my favourite stuff, so I could really use some people to get on my back if things get too Sam-centric. I’d really appreciate if you could call me up on it now and again if you think it’s Dean’s turn.

Lovely Linda:

While reading your stories I don't even need to make an effort to imagine what's happening,

it's already THERE in my BRAIN

Wow. What a lovely thing to say (I guess it goes with the name). Thank you, you made my day with this.

Bubbles:

But, anyway yeah doing one where both are sick or continuing the first one would be awesome

Will do! This is all new to me, so I promised myself I’d take on any requests I got to give me a chance to try different things and figure out how to write this kind of fic, so I will get going with these, I have some ideas already that I hope you might like, and if you have any other requests in the future just throw ‘em my way

Just in relation to continuing the first one, I’m not sure I have the skills for full length yet, but I could do you another couple of short ones, one before and one after the first little story if that works for you?

Zane: You took off your question about Castiel! How come? Anyway, the answer was, not yet, because I’ve only just started season 3 and I don’t really know much about him, but once I get that far of course I will if you still want it. As I said above, I feel like a big newbie in the sneezefic world, so I really want to sink my teeth into a range of stuff, so NEVER feel bad about making a request. I like a challenge ;)

And now, here’s another story. I’m actually not too sure whether you’ll like this. It’s a bit silly (I was in that kind of mood), and it has a lot of story before it gets to the sneezing, and it has exposition, which I suck at (kind of why I wanted to build up some skills before doing long stories, but this one kind of became long of its own accord). But hey, I enjoyed playing around with it and hopefully some of you will enjoy reading it.

I possibly should warn you that there’s some minor snot related stuff at the end, but it’s very minor, because snot really icks me out. I just threw it in for the cute/comedy value really. I don’t think it’ll offend anyone, but just to cover my bases…

Oooh, and one other thing, and this is irritating. The story is kind of predicated on the idea that Dean can't speak Latin. I finished it this afternoon and lo and behold this evening I watched an episode tonight where he spoke Latin. :) I'm sure I haven't seen that before. Grr! Anyway, I guess that means this is some sort of alternate universe where he can't. Sorry about that guys...

--

Sam leapt up from where he was sitting at his laptop as he heard a key twist in the door. A woman entered, wearing the t-shirt and jeans that Dean had left in. They were far too big for her.

Sam snorted with laughter. “Well, you’re hot!”

The girl fixed him with a glare that could kill at ten paces. “Yeah, alright, laugh it up Sammy. When something stupid happens to you, you’re gonna remember this day.”

“Oh please,” Sam scoffed. “You are the stupid thing that happened to you.”

Sam hopped back onto his chair, legs crossed beneath him, and regarded Dean, eyes shining with devilish amusement. “But, you know what? You might just have to run the story by me again.”

The girl’s jaw dropped. She glared, unimpressed.

“Well, when we were on the phone I was laughing too hard to make anything out!”

The girl’s face could have been stone. “You’re kidding me.”

“Gotta know my facts Dean, if you want my help,” Sam protested, but in spite of his best efforts, his lips were curling at the corners.

“I hate you.”

Sam laughed, and sat back in his chair, uncurling his legs. “I know. But you can do it. Come on,” he chuckled, “quick and painful.”

Her eyes narrowed, but she complied. “You remember that Leslie girl? Into some kind of witchcraft?” she asked, making her way across the Dean’s bed, “Well, she was pretty hot for me, up until,” the girl rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, “until she stopped talking to me.”

“And why would she do that Dean?” Sam asked, enjoying every moment

The girl shrugged, and plonked herself onto the edge of the mattress, “Well, I might have made a comment about her breasts.”

Sam laughed and shook his head, despairing.

“Hey, it’s not like I slated them!” she protested. “It was all very,” she shrugged again, presumably searching for the right word, “complimentary.”

Sam snorted. “Somehow I believe that Dean. So, what happened next?”

“Well, I was looking in one of the books she had…” she stood up from the bed and began to pace the motel room, eyes fixed on the floor. “Anyway, there was a spell in it to, uh, boost your natural attractiveness,” she traced her toe across the carpet. “I thought it might surprise her, you know, if she was into all that magic stuff.”

Sam leant forward, “And?”

“And it wasn’t specifically intended for a guy to do.”

Sam spluttered, doubling over in helpless laughter.

The girl pulled a second chair out from under the table where Sam was sat, sat down, and caught Sam by the chin. “Look, if you would stop getting your rocks off with this, I might have time to tell you that I think I have an answer.”

“Yeah?” Sam managed breathlessly, his face creased from laughing.

“Yeah. This was in the book as well. Can you read the incantation? I think it’s Latin.” She offered Sam a piece of paper.

Sam clutched his side and tried to steady his breath, “Seriously Dean, this is the most fun I’ve had in months. Why on Earth would I want to help you end it?”

She pushed her chair back behind her and stood, bent over with both hands on the table “How about I describe the pain you’ll be in after you mess this up, and I get my body back on my own.” She straightened up with a smirk, “Hell, even if I don’t, I’ll take you like this.” She sucked her teeth. “You were a girl to begin with.”

Sam laughed and held up his hands. “Alright, alright, I was gonna help you.” He held out a hand for the sheet of paper, “Lemme have a look.”

Placing the paper in front of him on the table, Sam rested his chin in his hands and scanned the script. When he had finished he looked up at the girl, who had sat herself down again opposite, waiting eagerly to hear his verdict.

“Well, it is Latin, Dean, but that’s not gonna be our problem.”

The girl snatched the paper from the table, reading it over, her forehead creased into a frown. “What? What’s our problem?” She studied the paper, holding it tight in both hands.

“This ritual uses incense Dean.”

The girl shifted back in her seat, regarding Sam. “Yeah it does,” she clicked her fingers, thinking “You know I had a kind of a feeling about it when I bought it. Is there something I oughta remember?”

Sam sighed. “Yeah Dean, incense makes me sneeze.” He bit his lip, apologetically. “A lot.”

“Oh shit,” the dawning of realisation was obvious in the girl’s voice. She gazed blankly at the wall as if remembering, before suddenly snapping her eyeline back to her brother, throwing her arms up in frustration. “Godamnit Sammy, is there anything you aren’t allergic to?”

Sam raised his eyebrows, “Hey, do you want my help or not Dean?” but he was smiling in spite of himself.

The girl scanned the ritual again with a frown. “Can you even help me?”

Sam pulled his chair across to the girl’s. “I dunno. Maybe,” He leaned across the read the ritual over the girl’s shoulder, stroking a finger across his lips as he thought. “Okay,” he said at last. “I’m not gonna be able to set up the ritual for you, but we could maybe do it as a two-hander.”

The girl sat up, encouraged, “It would with two people?”

Sam shook his head, “I honestly don’t know. But I know it won’t work if I sneeze through the incantation, so this might be our only choice…” He gestured across the room to his beside cabinet, “Will you pass me my notebook and a pen?”

The girl went to collect both and handed them to Sam, who took the original spell and began making a copy.

The girl watched him work for a minute or two before finally asking, “What’re you doing?”

“I’m giving myself a fighting chance.” Sam replied, not looking up from his notebook. He didn’t offer any further explanation until he finished writing and set down his pen.

“You have all of the ingrediants you need?” he asked,

The girl nodded in response.

“Okay,” he handed her the original copy of the ritual, “I want you to set everything up on my bed. I’m gonna do the incantation by the window.”

Obliging, the girl took her bag of materials across the room to her brother’s bed. Sam took his copy of the rite over to the window and opened it as far as it would go, which, to his frustration, wasn’t as far as he’d have liked. He turned to check whether Dean was ready, but was surprised to see the girl sat on his bed, turning something over in her hands. She looked up as she noticed her brother watching.

“Uh, I guess there’s something I should tell you,” the girl began.

Sam frowned, and took a step towards her, a warning clear in his tone. “What?”

“Well, did you see on the ritual that we have to burn, uh, I think it’s called ‘luibh naofa’?”

Sam nodded, and came to sit opposite the girl. “Yeah I did. I don’t know what it is.”

“It’s this,” the girl answered, tossing a packet to Sam. “Apparently old time pagans used to use it to cleanse an area before a religious sacrifice. I guess the plant they got it from musta died out now though, cos the only place you can get it now is preserved in these pouches, I guess for people who do spells like this,” she told him with a shrug.

Sam squeezed the packet, trying to get a better look at the herbs inside. “We have to burn this?”

The girl rubbed her forehead, avoiding meeting Sam’s eyes. “Yeah.”

Sam’s eyes narrowed, still fixed on the girl. “And I’m guessing we can’t exactly buy it in the shops?”

The girl shook her head. “Nope.”

Sam frowned, confused. “I don’t get it Dean,” he held out the packet in front of him. “Where did you get this from?”

The girl continued to stare at the carpet. Uncomfortable, she ran a finger to and fro across her eyebrow as she talked. “I drove down to the Roadhouse today.”

“You drove to the Roadhouse?” Sam repeated, confused, “And no one knew who you were?”

The girl cleared her throat and turned to unpack the rest of her supplies. “That’s what I’m choosing to believe.”

Sam squeezed his lips together, in an attempt to suppress laughter, but it wasn’t long before he remembered the predicament they were in. He finally managed to catch the girl’s eye, and he held her gaze. “Are you saying we only have one shot at this?”

The girl fiddled with one of the candles on the table. “Um, yeah I think so.”

Sam held his head in his hands. “Oh God, Dean, I can’t promise that,” he groaned. The girl looked ready to protest but Sam kept going, “Seriously, first off, we’re doing this with two people, and I have no clue whether that’s going to work, and even if it does, how do we know I’m gonna get through this incantation without sneezing.” The girl opened her mouth a second time, but Sam cut her off. “Seriously, Dean, I’m so allergic to incense. Do you not remember?”

She sucked her teeth, “No I do remember now,” She looked up at Sam, imploring. “But by the window, with the fresh air and stuff, that’ll be okay, right?”

Sam held up his hands, “Look, I’m not gonna promise anything Dean.”

The girl impulsively caught Sam by the arms, imploring. “Come on Sammy. Don’t mess this up for me.”

Sam shook his head, “Ah-ah. All joking aside, let’s recap.” He fixed Dean with a business-like stare, “You just did a spell from a book I told you not to use, to go after a girl I told you to leave alone, using our supplies, and now you’re about to give me an allergy attack trying to fix it for you. You really don’t get to bitch at me if this doesn’t go right. If you want guarantees, you’ll have to go to someone who can read Latin and do the ritual. I’d pick Bobby.”

The girl looked horror-stricken, “I’m not going to Bobby like this!”

Sam shrugged, “Fine then, that’s your choice,” then, taking pity on the woman’s expression of desperation, he added, “for what it’s worth, I’m not worried you’re gonna get stuck like this. There’s a million different branches of witchcraft. There’s gotta be another way to break the spell.”

The girl turned back to her ingrediants on Sam’s bed, opened the packet of Luibh Naofa, and poured them into a saucer. “That’s gonna mean a lot more investigating and a lot more sticking around in this body. I could do without,” he moaned, irritated.

Sam softened, genuinely sympathetic, “I know Dean. I’ll do my best.” But a mischievous grin spread across his face as a sudden idea sprang to mind. He pulled his phone from his back pocket. “Hey Dean, just one more thing…”

As the girl turned to look over her shoulder, Sam lifted his phone, pressing a button to take a picture and immediately exploding in giggles.

The girl’s face hardened instantly. “You’re gonna pay for that Sam.”

Sam chuckled. “I’ll take that chance.”

The girl huffed, but took a match from out of the box.

“Is there a specific order you need for the set-up?” Sam asked, making his way back to the window.

The girl scratched her head, “Er, I don’t think it matters as long as I light the herbs last.”

Sam nodded, “Okay, incense before herbs then.”

“Yeah, I know,” the girl answered.

“And if I’m gonna be the voice of this thing, then you’re gonna have to be silent as soon as you light the first candle.”

The girl turned to her brother across the room, annoyed, “I know the drill. Are you ready or what?”

Sam nodded, and the girl struck her match, lighting each of the candles one at a time, then lighting the incense and finally setting fire to the herbs.

The first line of his incantation was relatively painless. Sam concentrated hard on voicing each syllable clearly, so that he could speak quickly without risking not being understood. “Ego acacia a alica, precis pro dacor, igo iam scisco ventus…”, he rubbed a fist up and down the bridge of his nose as it was beginning to tingle, catching a worried look from Dean before he pushed up closer to the barely open window, “de aportet alica semotus.

Sam wrinkled up his nose, this attack was coming on faster than he had hoped. “Eh-Ego agnosco sumo tergum a alica…” His breath hitched in an involuntary gasp, and he looked down, dismayed, at the lines of incantation still to be read. Clamping a hand around his nose, he set his jaw and continued reading, hoping desperately that the nasal quality that it brought to his voice wouldn’t affect the success of the ritual, “opes libero sursum quispiam de meus suam exhibeo meus phasmatis est verus quod meus penitus es bonus.”

Sam took a breath, shutting his eyes for a brief moment. Even with his nostrils pinched shut, his nose now itched terribly. If he didn’t know better, he would have sworn he’d been snorting ants. Biting ants. The back of his throat wasn’t much better, and his eyes were beginning to sting. It had been a long time since he had felt so hopelessly allergic. “Ego… tribuo… is argentum… bovis.”

Each word was a struggle now, he was barely managing one at a time in breathy staccato gasps. He took a quick glance at Dean, who was wrapping a silver bullet in a black cloth, as their notes had instructed. “Ego… transfero alica in (Heh!) Bovis quod re-reddo… alicia (Heh!) dormant.”

He had lost all control over his voice now, and his breathing, the pitch of each word rising as he spoke it. He looked down regretfully at the piece of paper. 3 lines still to go. It was useless. He caught Dean’s eye, preparing to use his last ounce of self-restraint to give her a look that would let her know he could go no further, but she was looking back, biting her lip, desperation all over her face. She would be mortified if she had to go and ask for help in her present state. Sam was certain that even he would never have known this had happened if Dean had have felt able to correct it himself.

But Sam was running out of options, in spite of his monumental effort, his head had begun to tip back of its own accord, his eyes shut and his lungs take in long and jerky breaths. “Huuuh huuuuuuuh hu-ah…” Sam pressed his lips together holding his breath, before launching back into the incantation, allergic tears streaming down his face. “Haud vulnero vardum adveho ex cancellation illae alica.” The words tumbled out of him in a single breath. “Haud porro vox vadum is teneo. Is est (Ha!) meus… mos… sic oportet is… (Ha-eh!) esse! Ha-NDJCH-choo!”

As soon as the final word spoken in a desperate squeak, Sam pitched forward immediately with a powerful sneeze. The ritual wasn’t finished, but he had no option but to leave Dean to wrap it up in the hope that getting through the incantation was enough, and that it wouldn’t matter now what he did as long as Dean could finish her part correctly. With no time for regret, he crumpled to his knees, still clutching at his nose as if for for dear life as sneeze after sneeze overtook him.

Ha-umpf! Heh-umpf! Umpf! Umpf! Umpf! Heh-eh heh-UMPF! UMPF!” His ears hurt as he stifled what would have been violent sneezes, but he was wary of making too much noise, uncertain of the effect it might have on the ritual. “Huh-umpf! Umpf! Heh-inngxt-choo! Heh-umpf!”

He felt he could have been there for hours, sneezing and sneezing with no hope of stopping, but in reality it was probably only a matter of minutes before Dean came rushing up to him, one hand clasping Sam’s shoulder, the other lifting Sam’s chin to meet his eyeline. Even through his bleary and half lidded eyes, Sam could make out that Dean’ face had returned to the more familiar, masculine one he knew. He wrenched away from his brother’s grasp, sneezing a desperate, “HAHEISSHA!

“Sammy!” Dean shook his brother, “Look at me!”

But Sam pulled back, turning over his shoulder as his eyes began to shut again. ”HAISSSHOO! ISSHHOO!"

“Sam?” Dean continued, trying to get in front of Sam’s face, “It worked didn’t it? Am I back to normal?”

Sam managed a strained, “Mnhm” before pushing his brother away and curling over into a furious fit of sneezing. “HA-ESSHHH-ah! ESSHHH-ah! Hu-uh-ESH-ah! Huh. Uh. ESSHHoo! ESSHHOO! Huh... uh.. HU-IT-CHUH! IT-CHUH! HurrISSSHO!”

“Okay, okay,” Dean pulled his brother to a stand. “Let’s get you out of here.” To Sam’s immense relief, with Dean’s help, stumbling and sneezing, he made it to the doorway.

--

It was maybe fifteen minutes later when Dean knocked on the Impala window. Sam lifted his head wearily from where he was resting it over crossed arms on the dashboard, and reached over to unlock the driver’s side door. He looked terrible, his eyes and nose red and painfully sore, the skin under his eyes swollen and puffy.

Dean climbed into the driver’s seat and held up a box. “Antihistamines,” he informed Sam before tossing the packet to his brother.

Sam turned away from Dean to sneeze into his elbow, “Harrrisshoo!” He gave a long sniff before thumbing open the packet. “Thandks.” He wiped his nose with the back of his hand, sniffing again. “Did you brindg water?”

“Yep.” Dean reached in his bag for a bottle and handed it to Sam, taking a long look at his brother. “You look like crap,” he stated, rather matter-of-factly.

Sam gave another liquid sniff, rubbing his nose on his palm. “Yeah well, you’re welcombe Deand.” Sam swallowed a tablet and then leant his head back on the dashboard, stopping a moment to sneeze into his crossed arms before shutting his eyes. “HurrUSH-YEW!”

Dean frowned, “Bless you. You’d better not be snotting on my car.”

Without raising his head, Sam held up an empty tissue box, “I used ubp all our tissues,” he informed Dean, his tone miserable.

“We’ll get you some more.” He batted Sam’s hand away from where he had brought it to his eye, “Don’t rub.”

Sam glared at his brother, but settled for rubbing hard across his nose instead, not that it did much to relieve the itch. “Ha-ISHOO!” He sat back in his chair, shutting his eyes again. “I havend’t packed ubp or checked out or andythindg,” he said, sniffing hard, “I couldnd’t face goindg bacgk indto thadt roobm. Ugh,” He sighed, exhausted, “The smbell ond by clothes is buhh-badd endugh Hur-ASHoo!” He caught the sneeze in cupped hands and groaned.

“I didn’t expect you to,” Dean grinned, “Tell you what. I’ll go into the room, grab you some clothes, you can get changed in the bathroom in the lobby and steal some tissue paper while you’re in there. I’ll change as well and pack us up, and then on our way out of town we’ll stop off at the drugstore for some tissues and decongestant. How does that sound?”

Sam glanced sidelong at his brother, impressed. “Thadt sounds greadt. Ha-ISHHAH!

Dean drummed on his legs, “That’s the plan then.” He nudged his brother, “Hey, you know what, we can even see if they have those cough drops. You remember them? You used to try to eat them like sweets when we were kids.

Sam turned to look at Dean now, puzzled, “Are you feelindg guilty Deand?” He asked incredulous, his nose twitching.

Dean clapped Sam on the back, just as he wrenched forward with an enormous, “HA-ISSSH!”

“Nope,” Dean answered with an innocent grin. “Just looking out for my brother.” He opened the door to step out of the Impala.

Sam gave a husky laugh, realisation dawning. “Deand.” He caught his brother’s hand, wiping his nose with his opposite wrist. “You kndow I’bm ndot gonndda delete that photograph.”

Dean shrugged, and gave him a mischievous smile. “Ah, we’ll see.”

Okay, I'd just like to tell you that I have NEVER liked allergy sneeze stories... untill this. This was awesome! I have the biggest (and probably creepiest but what can you do) smile on my face ever! This was halarious and totally in character too! I could really see this in my head and yeah, Sam would totally be the one allergic to incense. They should make this an episode! Oh, you said you take requests right? Well, I think in the next drabble or two (or three? ;) ) you should have Dean and Sam both sneezing. And I totally get where you're coming from on the Dean thing. I'm a total Sam Girl, but there are A LOT of Dean Girls too and you should be creating drabbles to appease them as well. Plus, it's always good to practice right? Right. Anyway, the next drabble should be both of them then after that a Dean one. Yes, both of them is always good.*laughs evilly and rubs hands together* I don't want to pressure you into this though. Feel free to do whatever you want; I'm just giving ideas. Okay, this is probably the longest reply ever. UPDATE. SOON! :)

BYE! :dribble:

Zane: You took off your question about Castiel! How come? Anyway, the answer was, not yet, because I’ve only just started season 3 and I don’t really know much about him, but once I get that far of course I will if you still want it. As I said above, I feel like a big newbie in the sneezefic world, so I really want to sink my teeth into a range of stuff, so NEVER feel bad about making a request. I like a challenge :D

I took off the question about Castiel because at the time I didn't realize you were taking requests and I was kind of nervous about sounding pushy. :blush: (pushy. is that even the right word?) :laugh: I didn't want to sound like that so I decided to take it off. :D That is totally fine if you don't write one about Castiel or you wait a while till you know more about him or when you become more used to the sneezefic world. :D (Dean is my 2nd favorite anyway.) He was my favorite till I saw Castiel. :laugh: mmmmmmm :drool::omg::) Dean!!! :D haha. Anywayyyyyyyyy........ :rolleyes: ummmmmmm...... I just want to say that A. I love your writing style and 2. Thank you so much for writing these and I am looking forward to more!! by the way Allergic Sam was :):drool::drool::drool::twisted:

*Runs away*

Okay, seriously. I think I just exploded all over my computer. I'll give you a cookie if you update soon. Pretty please? With extra love and sugar and all your favorite things on top?

Sam would totally be the one allergic to incense. They should make this an episode!

Oh my goodness, can you imagine that? I would love that. I watched an interview with someone a few weeks ago, Jared, I think, and he was talking about how the writers look for fan-feedback online as part of the writing process. I was thinking "Hmmm... if only 'more sneezing please!' was the kind of feedback they were looking for!"

Anyway, this is for you, in response to your request for both boys sneezing. Thank you for the prompt. I really enjoyed writing it ;)

P.S. Sexygirl, is this fast enough for cookies? :shy:

--

Sam curled in towards the Impala window, thumb and forefinger pinching his nose as he sneezed. “Heh… mpfh! Heh-umpfh-choo!”

Dean sighed, fixing his brother with an unsympathetic stare. “You getting a cold there, Sammy?”

“Um, no,” Sam sniffed and shifted in his seat, wiping his forefinger under his nose. “I just had to sneeze.”

“Bullshit.” Dean answered, his eyes back on the road. “You wanna try that one again Sam?”

Sam massaged his temples with his fingertips, “What?”

Dean drummed his fingers against the steering wheel, irritated. “You’ve been feeling crappy since you got up. 'Top of that you’ve been trying to hide it from me,” he looked back at his brother as if daring him to disagree, “You wanna tell me why Sammy?”

Sam turned to his brother, incredulous, “What the hell is up with you?”

“Fine,” Dean responded, “I’ll tell you why. You thought I was gonna be pissed at you. You were right, by the way,” he added, looking stubbornly out of the windscreen.

“You’re mad at me for getting sick?” Sam asked, exasperated.

Dean turned to Sam, infuriation now distinct in his eyes, the pace of his speech beginning to quicken. It reminded Sam a little of their father.

“And you’re surprised you’re sick Sammy? How many times do I have to tell you to get some frigging sleep!”

Sam groaned and leant his head against the headrest, shutting his eyes and wearily rubbing the palm of his hand across the bridge of his nose, “Oh God, Dean. Not this again…”

“Listen, I’ll stop bringing it up when you start sleeping. This clearly isn’t sinking in with you,” He turned sharply to pull into a motel parking lot. As he brought the car to a stop, he turned in his seat to get a better look at his brother, and rolled his eyes when he saw Sam’s fist tight against his nose, face screwed up and eyes shut.

HaISSSHHoo!” Sam sneezed, bending forward with the force of it.

Dean sighed. “Bless you,” he offered, somewhat begrudgingly, if his tone was anything to go by. “Look Sam, shitty things happen, and around us shitty things happen even more,” he pointed a finger at his brother, holding his gaze with an uncompromising stare, “that doesn’t make it our fault. You can feel sad about Jess, but…”

Sam winced at the sound of her name.

“Oh don’t give me that Sammy,” Dean argued, his tone harsher now. “You want me to stop talking about her, you know what to do.”

Huh-umpft-choo!” As Sam attempted to stifle another sneeze in his elbow. Dean shook his head, sucking his teeth.

“I’m not gonna stand by and let you make yourself sick over this.”

“I’m not exactly dying here Dean!” Sam exclaimed, his own voice was beginning to raise now as his hold on his temper began to slip. Frustrated, he opened the car door and stepped outside.

Dean followed suit, and slammed his hands against the roof of the car “Maybe not, Sammy, but I tell you what,” Dean continued, his tone deadly serious, “if you keep trying to hunt without sleep you will end up dying, maybe killing the both of us. And now, what, you’re going for sleep deprived and sick?” He clicked his teeth in derision, “Genius Sam, way to jack up the odds in favour of the demons.”

Sam pursed his lips, as if about to retort, but then turned away from Dean, letting out an irritated sigh, which in turn triggered a fit of coughing. When he had it under control, he turned back to Dean, who was massaging his temples with the tips of his fingers.

“Well, what do you suggest we do then?” Sam asked his brother, arms open in a plea. “Because we have a job to do.”

Dean shook his head, and answered softly, “I have a job to do. Not we.”

“Huh…” Sam huffed, astounded. “You’re ditching me.”

“No Sammy,” he turned away from his brother to open the trunk of the car. “I’m forcing you to do something about this before it gets out of hand.” He thrust a bag at his brother, “Here, you check in and take this inside, I’ll drop round with some medicine for you, and then I’m gonna check out this gig.”

Sam opened his mouth to protest, but Dean silenced him, holding up a finger, and meeting Sam’s gaze with one that left no room for argument.

“And I swear to God, Sammy, if you’re not tucked up in bed when I get back, then you and I are gonna have issues.

Sam glared, indignant, but he took the bag and set off in the direction of the motel, stifling a sneeze in his sleeve as he went.

--

After dropping off some medical supplies, Dean didn’t return to the motel until gone midnight. He unlocked the door with as little noise as he could manage, only to find that although the lights were off, the TV was on, and Sam was stretched out across his bed, fully clothed.

“Hey!” Dean barked, “What did I tell you?”

Sam sniffed. “I dow, I dow, I tried budt…” Sam’s voice trailed off, his expression sinking into a concerned frown as he saw his brother. “Whadt happendd to you?” He asked, off his bed in an instant and switching on the light to get a better look at Dean.

Dean had one arm clutched at his torso, and held up a hand with the other one to stop Sam from coming closer. “I got a knock to the chest, ribs are bruised.” He gave a pained groan as he lowered himself into a chair. “Hopefully,” he added, through gritted teeth.

Both studied the other, concerned, but Dean spoke up first. “Geez Sammy, I hope to God you feel better than you look.”

Sam raised an eyebrow, “Yeah, I couldd say the sambe abbout you. Hur-RISSHhu!” He twisted to the side with a sneeze. “Take your shirt off.” He ordered his brother, wiping his nose with the back of his hand.

Dean smirked, “Well, now Sam, we both know I’m irresistible, but…”

Sam fixed Dean with an authoritative glare, clearly not amused. “Hilarious Deand. Take idt off,” Sam beckoned for the shirt with his fingers, and this time Dean obliged, or tried to. With considerable discomfort he could pull the sleeves only a little way up his arms. Fortunately Sam noticed his predicament far faster than Dean would have swallowed his pride and asked for help.

Between the two of them, the managed to carefully remove the shirt, although the very action had Dean grunting in pain.

HuhISSHoo! Huh-ISSSHHU!” Sam sneezed twice into cupped hands before straightening up to look at Dean. “Shidt, Deand…” he breathed, concerned.

Dean held up his index finger, “Hey, don’t touch me with your snot hands,” he warned.

Sam held up his hands, “Okay, okay, I just waddna look.” He knelt down, examining Dean. It wasn’t looking good. There was deep bruising in purples and reds on his chest and up his left side. “Idt hurt to breathe Deand?” Sam asked with a congested sniff.

“Mmhm” Dean grunted.

Sam sat back on the carpet, rubbing his head with his fingertips. “I thindk you should go gedt adn x-ray,” Sam told him, rubbing his nose with his sleeve.

Dean shook his head. “No,” he answered, flatly. “Tomorrow, if it’s still bad.”

Sam grimaced, “I’dd feel habppier if you…”

But Dean shook his head again. “You know they’ll just give me pain meds and tell me to rest anyw…” He broke off, scrunching up his nose and rubbed at it with his fist, “Hu… uhhh, HurRASSH-OO! Argh!” He clutched a hand tight to his side, his jaw clenched. “Urgh! Jesus!” He leant back in his chair, eyes squeezed shut in pain and breathing heavily.

He wrinkled his nose again, his eyes beginning to shut, “Oh fu-uhh… Fuck this!” He managed before wrenching forward with another three agonising sneezes. “ HurISSHAA! ISSHAAR! HuhISSHOO! Euurrrrrghhh!”

Sam swore under his breath, and took his brother by the shoulders, helping him to sit up straight, Dean crying out in pain.

Dean tipped his head against the back of the chair, “Well that,” he managed through gritted teeth in a rough growl, “is not a good sign.”

Sam bit his lip and shook his head. “Ibm sorry Deand.”

“It’s not your…” Dean was about to wave the apology away, when he stopped, blinking. “I’d almost forgotten,” he fixed Sam with an accusatory glare. “It is your fault.” With one arm still grasping his side he threw up his free hand in frustration. “Couldn’t have just gone to bed Sammy?”

Dean’s eyes became unfocused for a second, before they sharpened into a look of panic, “Oh no,” he told himself, “oh no no no no no…” He pinched his nose hard and held his ribs with his other hand, but he pitched forward. “Huh-nggghh-chuh!” He cried out again, sweat now running down the sides of his face. “Sam,” he growled, eyes shut, when the pain finally began to subside, “you’d better get in that bed and get yourself to sleep or so help me God I will destroy you.”

Dean sat for a few minutes, his eyes shut, keeping as still as possible. He heard the click of the lightswitch and a few stifled sneezes from Sam, but then there was silence. When he opened his eyes at last he was pleased to see painkillers, tissues and a glass of water left within grabbing distance of where he was sitting and the shape of Sam under the covers of his bed. Even better, only minutes later there was the sound of soft snoring.

He knew the peace wasn’t going to last long though, and his nose was already beginning to tickle. He pinched it again, and remembering something someone once told him in school he started, somewhat self-conciously, to whisper, “pineapple, pineapple, pineapple, pineapple, pineapple,pineapple, pineah he-ehptchuh!” Despite his best attempt to keep quiet he couldn’t supress an anguished groan. Grimacing, he breathed out slowly, looking across to Sam’s bed. No movement. That was almost unprecendented for him. He must have been shattered.

“This is gonna be a fun, I can tell,” Dean muttered to himself, but he allowed himself a small smile. It was worth it, to see Sam finally quit driving himself crazy, and start looking after himself instead.

A sneeze snuck up on him, too quick to even attempt to suppress. “HURRISH-YEW!” Dean bit his down on his lip and moaned, the pain excruciating.

It was worth it, he told himself. Just. He looked around the motel room, and at the light flickering from the TV set.

It was going to be a long and sleepless night.

EEEEE!!! I can't even believe my eyes right now! This was WAY cute. And WAY hot. I'm also a Sam-girl at heart, although, pretty much everyone I know who watches the show likes Dean, so I'm able to remain pretty open minded, and can almost say that I love both of them the same! I'm proud. Anyway, I loved these supermuch. The colds, allergy fit, Sammy not getting enough sleep, hurt Dean sneezing with broken ribs. These, I can't even believe these. They're fabulous. I'm loving every inch. Every WORD. Thanks so much!

OH DEAR GOD. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HANDLE SO MUCH HOTTNESS IN ONE PLACE? AJAKHFJABFHLBELFHBHVBAFHB.

Sorry. Capslock key must be broken or something…

Seriously, though? Sammy allergic to incense? SO DAMN HOT. And the anticipation was killing me (in the best way) when I was reading because you mentioned the allergy in the beginning and GAHHHHHHH. What a beautiful ficlet. And jeez, as if the glorious allergic fit wasn’t enough, those last sneezes in the Impala at the end KILLED ME. Unfffffffffff. Glorious, I tell you.

AND THEN there’s more. Did I mention that you’re killing me here? I do enjoy both boys being all sneezy. But especially sneezy Sam, and him stifling his sneezes. Yum. I seriously love how Dean is mad at him. And how he’s all congested when Dean gets back. And how Dean tries so hard not to sneeze because of his ribs but totally fails.

In conclusion, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

This. Was. AWESOME! Must. Have. MOAR! Update. Soon.

BYE! :bleh:

Aw, thank you guys :cry:

Okay, I have another one for you, but it's a bit of an odd one because it's set at the end of season 3, which I haven't seen yet, so really it's set at what I imagine the end of season 3 will be like. It'll probably read as horribly inaccurate to all the rest of you who have watched to the end, but then again, there will be sneezing in it, so you win some, you lose some I guess... :hug:

--

Dean smiled when he saw Sam approaching his table in the diner, the scribbled note he left “Gone for coffee”, still in Sam's hand.

Unsuprisingly, Sam greeted his brother the way he had taken to doing about a month ago, each day exactly the same.

“How you feeling Dean?”

Dean shook his head and rolled his eyes, again, the same as every other morning. But he knew by now, that Sam wouldn't drop it until he gave him an answer. Dean wiped his nose with the back of his hand. “Well if you bust kndow Sambby,” he sniffed, “I’ve felt bedtter.”

Sam sat up in his seat, taken-a-back. This was not the usual daily answer. “Well, a-are you okay? This isn’t it starting is it?”

Dean sighed, “Ndo Sabmmy,” he blew his nose into his napkin. “We’ve beend through this,” he continued, pinching the bridge of his nose between thumb and forefinger. “I dondt thindk this thindgs goddna give be a cause of death exactly. I reckond idt’s bore of a click andd he’s gonde typa deal.” Dean sniffed again, and then wrinkled his nose. “Huuh… HURR-ATCHoo!” He sneezed into his sleeve, before letting his head flop forward on to the table.

Sam frowned. “Dean, are you sure?”

“Yeah, Sambby,” he answered before raising his head. “Besides, I always had be downd as a gunds and blazindg glory kindd of guy." He sniffed. "If this dembond tries to take be out with a coldd, I’bm gondda be pissed off.”

Sam bit his lip.

“Ib’m serious,” Dean said, wiping a finger under his nose, “Dond’t worry, I’bm just sick.” He leant forward to flick through the newspaper on the table. “Which does kindda suck ond it’s ownd if you thindk about idt.” He grumbled, looking up at Sam. “Whend I imbadginde by last few days ond Earth, I didnd’t picture byself with a stuffy ndose.”

Sam ran his finger on the edge of the table, thinking. “Dean,” he began, “What did Mom do when we were sick?”

“Whadt do you beand?” Dean asked, rubbing the tip of his nose.

Sam shrugged. “I was just wondering, I guess. I didn’t get to experience it myself.”

“Well, you did," Dean corrected, "You just dond’t rembembber, “HuHASSHU!” Dean sneezed forcefully and groaned. “Ah dambit, I dond’t have ady tissues.”

Sam reached into his inside jacket pocket, “I think… yeah.” He pulled out a half-full packet and handed them to Dean.

“Ugh, thandk Godd,” Dean said, taking the packet and blowing his nose. “I kdnew you hadd allergies for a reasond.”

Sam laughed, rubbing his fingers together awkwardly. “So… you remember Mom looking after me?”

Dean cleared his throat. “Uh yeah, I beand, you werend’t ever bassively ill or adythindg, budt she fussed over you. If you were like, sdniffly or adything, she’d be rockindg you andd sindgindg to you, testing your tembperature every two binutes.” Dean coughed into his fist. “Dad usedd to laugh at her.”

“Huh…” Sam considered this. It was strange to think that this was a part of Dean’s memories; it felt like a different world.

The peaceful moment was swiftly interrupted, however, when Dean wrenched forward with a string of messy sneezes, “HuhESSHah! EsshAHH! Hu-utCHOO! Ugh!” He held his head in both hands. “Oh band, I feel like crabp.”

“I know,” Sam said softly, sympathetic. “Dean, do you remember Mom looking after you?”

Dean looked up at his brother, bemused. “Whadt’s with you with all this?”

“I dunno.” Sam shrugged. “I guess this is kinda my last chance to hear these stories.”

They met each other’s gaze, a little uncomfortably and Dean cleared his throat.

“Okay,” he said, softly. “Just give be a binite.” He stretched his neck, rolled his shoulders and took another tissue to blow his nose before slumping forward in his seat, chin in hands, looking at Sam, “Okay, Ibm ready. Whaddya wandda kndow?”

“What was Mom like when you were sick?”

“Umb…” Dean licked his lips, thinking, “Well, I rebember having chickend pox. I thindk you’d gonde to stay at Mbomb’s friendd’s house cos you were really little andd they didnd't wandt you to cadtch idt, andd, uh, Dad was at work HuhISSHAH!” He directed a sneeze towards his shoulder and wiped his nose on his sleeve, sniffing, “Andd, uh, I wendt andd slept ind Mbomb’s bedd andd she, huh…” Dean’s nose wrinkled, “HuhUhCHUH! Ugh, oh mband,” he groaned, rubbing his forehead, “she baked cookies andd we spendt all day wadtching DandgerBouse.” He sniffed. “It was kindda cool.”

Sam took the forgotten newspaper from the table, folded it up and laid it on the empty seat next to him. “Let’s do it Dean.”

Dean looked wearily up at Sam, “Do whadt?”

“The whole thing, your sick day with Mom, let’s do it now.”

Dean laughed, but shook his head, “Aw Samb, I was, like, four years old.”

“So what?” Sam shrugged. “It’s gotta be better than trailing round in this rain hoping to find a job.”

Dean leaned over to see past Sam to the window. It was teaming with rain. Ever since they’d arrived the weather had been getting worse and worse.

“Uh, you bight have be there,” Dean acknowledged, before falling silent for a minute. “I dond’t wandda get indto your bedd.”

Sam grinned, “That’s okay Dean, I’m not really gonna bake you cookies.”

Dean looked horrified. “Budt you’re gondda buy sobe, right?”

“You bet,” Sam chuckled.

“Andd we’ll wadtch DandgerBouse?”

“Yep. I’ll see if they’ve got it in the video store.” Sam stood, reaching over for their newspaper and motel room keys.

“Okay,” Dean nodded in approval, “Good.”

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable! I'd love to have Sam carig for me when I'm sick. We could snuggle. :cry: GOD, you update quick (that's awesome)! Even so, I can NOT wait untill your next drabble! Sneezy!Sam, sneezy!Dean, sneezy!Cas. Pick one, they're FREEEEE! :hug: Just no Bobby okay? Not that I have anything against Bobby; he's awesome, it's just that old guy sneezes creep me out. Uuuugggghh. Dude, your drabbles should be episodes. No, better yet, they should make one big episode containing all your drabbles together. They'd call it Supernatural Sick Days or something. Anyway, it be TOTALLY AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!

BYE! :evil:

Archived