Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oddity's short story thread (SPN)

SexualOddity

Wow... 2005. That's longer than I've even known that this was an actual fetish that real actual other people have. Hooray for community! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madserver read one of my fics once in here and invited me to one of the spn memes a while back.

AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

I love how much you're writing Oddity! I wish I was more bi-bro but lately I just want all of the sneezes to be for Deeeean. I keep checking this thread to see if it's his turn, haha.

Aw Madserver, I'm sorry! I used to keep it really bi-bro but then there was LJ and all of the million sexy Sam prompts and it just kinda released my inner Samgirl. But I will happily mix it up for you. Anything particular you're wanting?

:D:D:D

Are you up to date on your SPN? There are a couple of sexy sneezy prompts at the S7 finale meme on LJ. I can send you links. But yeah, no pressure! You should totally write what makes you happy, and if that's sneezy Sam then dooo eeeeet.

Pineapple is my favourite fruit, but that doesn't mean that eating grapes doesn't also make me happy (Does that make sense... just woke up on a Monday morning... brain not working yet) but yeah I'm all caught up (at last). It's cool being able to join in with everything but I so miss having new SPN whenever I want it.

Sure... Link away :)

That does make sense! *feeds you pina coladas*

THANK YOU THANK YOU

Okay, this prompt starts with tsubasalove and then I complete it in the next comment (let me know if there's WTFery): Prompt 1

And then we have this one by belle_favrielle: Prompt 2

If you don't feel either of them, totally don't worry about it, or if some variation crops up, go with it!!

• 4 weeks later...

I've already said this to Mad_server, but in case anyone else was looking forward to it... I'm sorry, I couldn't make the Purgatory think work! :(

But I did write this from an old prompt of Mad_server's. Hope it'll do instead!

--

Sam has one last count through the shopping bags, trying to work out whether he’s missed anything. Bitter experience has taught him that he has a fairly brief window during which to medicate his brother as thoroughly as possibly before Dean’s head clears and he goes back to feverishly insisting that demons wait for no man, that barking dogs seldom bite and a whole jumble of rambling nonsense that Sam can only begin to interpret because of far, far too many nights spent guarding his sick brother in case he is suddenly inspired to make a break for freedom in order to save the world from Animal Rights Activists determined to enforce an multinational ban on all red meat.

It’s just a cold this time, Sam’s pretty sure, so for most of the day, Sam didn’t argue too much when Dean said he was sneezing because he was allergic to research, or that his voice was going because it was on a strike after being told not to sing along to Ace of Spades while Sam was trying to make sense of a stack of post mortem findings.

Dean had started up shivering, though, not long after they wrapped up the hunt, and Sam knew that if he was picking up a fever, it wouldn’t be a whole lot of time before he would be attacking the motel room curtains, convinced that the draft through the window was evidence of supernatural forces.

Sprawled out on the bed, the bundle of covers that is his brother suddenly curls in on itself.

“Hehk-KTCHuh! HuhSHUH! HEHT’ISHyah!”

“Bless you,” Sam offers, patting Dean’s covers as he searches the bed. “Where’d you put that toilet roll I gave you?”

In answer, Dean’s hand pops out from under the blanket, clutching at an empty roll.

“You’re kidding me..?”

But when he pulls back the covers the bed is literally covered in discarded tissues.

“Jesus.” Sam sighs. “Good job I went for two boxes of Kleenex.” He pulls one of them from the carrier bag and tears it open for Dean, before wrinkling his nose in disgust and setting about shovelling Dean’s used tissues into the wastepaper basket.

Suddenly Dean sits bolt upright, narrowly avoiding hitting Sam square on the forehead, and asks what he’s doing in bed.

Sam has less time than he thought he did.

“Okay Dean, we’re gonna give you some medicine.”

“…Mbedi… huhUHTchoo! HuhUHTchah! HEHT-CHhhUH!”

“Medicine, yeah. Bless you.” He pours juice into a plastic cup and begins to count out tablets.

“This bmedicinde is orandge…” Dean murmurs.

“That medicine would be orange juice. Okay, we got cold meds, decongestants, asprin, lozenges and cough syrup.” Dean is eying him suspiciously. “What?”

“I ondly have orandge juice whend I’bm sick.”

“Go figure.”

“Wasnd’t I supposed to… HEhHishhYUH! ISHhhUH! Salt the… Haah’ISHHH! ISHHuh! ISHhhhUH! HUH-ISHHH!” Dean sniffs, lethargically. “The… uh…”

“The bones,” Sam offers, softly, perching on the edge of the bed. “We did that already. God you’re sneezy.” He takes the cold tablets from the nightstand and holds them out to his brother. “Here, take these ones first.”

Dean sneezes explosively and wipes his nose on his sleeve. “Dond’t dneed bmedicinde,” he grunts stepping up out of the bed, blanket and a few crumpled tissues dropping off him.

Sam rolls his eyes. Dean’s still shivering, which means this is probably gonna get worse before it gets better. “Okay Dean, I’m not kidding with this. You need to take some meds and get some rest.”

“H’ISHHHuh! ShhhYUH! HEHTishhh! We did the hundt already?”

Sam nods, his tone firm. “We did the hunt already.”

Dean seems to consider this thoughtfully before bursting into another round of sneezing. He’s slowing by the time Sam manages to figure out what he’s done with the box of tissues. As Sam hands them over, Dean’s eyes light up with a sudden idea.

“We should go to the bar! HehUHSHHUH!” He’s already stumbling in the direction of the door.

“Okay, hey, Dean.” Sam catches him by the upper arms, turns his around and guide him back towards the bed. “We got drinks, here, alright?” He reaches for the orange juice that’s still on the nightstand, and Dean gulps it down obediently before dropping on to the bed.

Sam refills Dean’s cup, as Dean twists over his shoulder to sneeze.

“Oh, there you go, you sneezed, now you have to take a drink.” He passes the cup back to his brother. “It’s a drinking game.”

Dean looks confused for a second, before taking a big gulp from his cup. He wrinkles his nose.

“HuhESHHuh! ESHHHuh! ESHHHah!”

“Oh, more than one,” Sam reaches for a tablet. “Now you gotta swallow one of these as well.”

Dean blinks at the capsule, but then pops it into his mouth and swallows it down with another gulp of the orange juice.

Sam allows himself a private grin. He seems to be on to something.

“HuhTuh’ESHHuh! HUHUSssshAH!”

“Okay… that’s another one,” Sam announces, handing Dean a decongestant.

Again he swallows it, but immediately afterwards he’s eying Sam suspiciously. “How combe you’re dnot drindkindg?”

Sam shrugs. “I’ll drink. If I sneeze.”

Dean nods, seeming satisfied with this answer, and rubs his nose on his hand. “TtCHyuh! HUHTchyuh! …I dond’t thindk I’bm very good at this gambe.” He decides at last.

When he’s swallowed the next tablet he runs his hand along the window ledge and before Sam can realise what he’s doing he’s blowing dust from his fingertips into Sam’s face and giggling. Sam sneezes once, urgently, and then pinches his nose hard to squash back a second, not particularly wanting to dose up on cold medicine.

Obediently, Sam pours his own orange juice into a cup and takes a swig. The whole time Dean is alternating between laughter and sneezes.

“Okay, I think you owe me at least another three by now.”

It doesn’t take them too long to get through the medicine. And almost all of the orange juice. When they’re done and Sam suggests that he lay down on the bed, Dean doesn’t take too much convincing.

“I thindk the drindkindg mbade mbe sleebpy.”

“Yeah, it’ll do that to you,” Sam whispers, relieved, as he pulls the covers around Dean’s head.

When Dean’s eyes finally shut, Sam switches off the light and makes his way back to his own bed.

“Sambby…” Sam hasn’t quite drifted off when he hears his brother’s voice in the darkness.

“What’s up Dean?”

“I thindk I dneed to pee.”

Sam sighs.

“Of course you do.”

--

Prompt:

Sick Dean is so sneezy that Sam turns it into a drinking game, with orange juice.

Awww, soooooo cute!!! Ugh, I missed you! You've been gone for, like, ever! Well, maybe only a couple of weeks, but still! I <3 your drabbles! And you just spell sneezes so awesomely! Hope there's more where this came from!

BYE! :bleh:

WHAAAT this is the cutest thing I've ever read. And the idea is the cutest thing I've ever heard of. How are you so good at prompt-fills?? Seriously, I could read your stuff for the next 20000 years. Thank you so much!

P.S. I'm working on a little allergic Sam piece for you... ;) As a thank you for pampering all of the Supernatural lovers with your writing skills! <3

:heart: :heart: :heart:

It blows me away that you subbed in another prompt. You are a woman of honour. Honour and sexy sneezes and patient, creative Sam.

P.S. I'm working on a little allergic Sam piece for you... ;) As a thank you for pampering all of the Supernatural lovers with your writing skills! <3

For reals??? eek.gif

That's awesome! Thank you so much. There is nothing dearer to my heart in the world of fic than allergic Sam. You are so awesome! Eeee! All the anticipation!

@Bubbles + Madserver: I'm glad you liked :) Feel free to poke me every so often when you feel the need for some Deanlove.

Oddity x

AAHHHHHH!!! Oh my gosh, you KILLED me with this.

In the best way ever *_*

Omfg. I...words...guhhhh....

It was rather a coincidence that I clicked on the link, and you spoiled me sooo much with your last short story <3

I love Dean being a sniffly and sneezy mess with tissues all scattered around him and Sam tricking him with the game and...wow.

Simply wow. You are awesome. Aaaaawesome. AWESOME.

*goes back to re-read*

Thank youuu for writing this <3

I hope there will be more sexy sneezy Dean!!!!

AHHHH THIS IS SO CUTE. Dean is so sneezy (and I love fevers omnomnom) and Sam is so awesomely sneaky. I love themmm.

• 1 month later...

And another, this time for the hurt/comfort meme on the Oh Sam community on LJ. Prompt from 27_JaredJensen. Will share at the end :)

Dean decides it’s better if they’re not doing hospitals for a little while. Lots of questions at hospitals. Not that Sam hasn’t been doing better lately. Couple of days ago he’d probably have been lucid enough to handle them fairly competently, as long as he concentrated and remembered to press at his nearly-healed cut when things started slipping. That was a couple of days ago though, and this latest hunt has knocked the both of them on their backs.

Dean’s gotten off fairly lightly, considering. His leg is pretty much back to hurting like hell, but he’s done enough hobbling around in the past month to be fairly used to it. Sam, he found unconscious in a pool of blood and had to tourniquet on the spot. Stupidly enough, the worst of it was just an unfortunate nick, really, a stitchable gash in just exactly the wrong place. It could have happened to either of them at any time. But now Sam’s not just crazy, he’s now pretty seriously anemic, and at a time when he could have seriously done without anything that would threaten to knock him any further from his rocker.

He’s asleep now, and Dean’s trying to be as still as possible because he knows it’s not gonna last long. It’s a restless sleep and Sam’s mumbling and moving about in his bed. So much so that it worries Dean a little that he’s pulling at his stitches. More than anything though, Dean hopes he’s not dreaming.

“Hhhhuhh... uhh... HnNkTCHyew! KkkUHTchyew! TSHhyew! USHHhh!”

It’s the most energetic movement Dean’s seen from Sam since he dragged him out of the woods.

“Hey... Bless you. ’Mornin’”

Dean passes by the bathroom on the way across to Sam’s bed and offers him the toilet roll. Sam takes it, blinking sleepily, and pulls away a few sheets.

“EHhSsHhYew! ESHhhYew! Huh...uhh..hhHH... Huh’HESH’Yew!”

“You okay?” Dean frowns and pushes his fingers up under Sam’s flattened hair. It’s a little warm. “Hey.” He brushes his thumb across Sam’s forehead, and notices for the first time that Sam’s eyes are glassy. “You getting sick?”

Sam just murmurs, and Dean’s wondering if he’s a little pale, before he inexplicably begins to choke over a breath, and then he’s doubled right over on the bed in a coughing fit that’s deep and sticky and rumbling.

“Ohhh okay... that’s not good.” Dean rubs Sam on the back until it slows a little. “I think I gotta go get you some meds Sammy. You think you could manage here for ten minutes?”

Sam’s brows furrow as if he’s contemplating this, but his eyes are darting around the room. Not at Dean. Not at anything. He’s tense.

“Okay, hey, forget that.” Dean’s already stripping the blanket back from Sam’s bed to hang over his brother’s shoulders. “You gonna come with okay. And we’re gonna get you nice and medicated, and then you can get a little more sleep.”

It’s an effort getting Sam up off the bed. He’s still so dizzy from the blood loss, and Dean is far from stable on his bad leg. It doesn’t help that it’s Sam either, with his Goddamn giant Sam-arms and gargantuan legs. It feels like a long walk to the nearest pharmacy, but Dean chatters on about tissues and decongestants and the world’s most soothing cough medicine. And Sam mutters and stumbles and sneezes, but he doesn’t flich everytime there’s a noise. Dean calls that a win.

--

Prompt: Coming off a bad hunt, Sam is hurt pretty badly, maybe suffered a lot of blood loss, broken bones, etc…and now, he’s coming down with a miserable cold. He can barely take care of himself, but of course Dean is more than happy to help him out with any and everything.

Oh my poor Sammy! :heart:

Ah, Oddity. Your drabbles are amazing. More please.

Ohh... dear lord. It's too much. You're too much! I love this. I love you!

POOR Sam. Like, anemia, and a little crazy, and also SICK?? Jesus. I just want to cuddle him.

This stuff is too good. You're amazing! And you're like the best prompt-filler in the entire world!

Thank you so so so so much! <3

“Hhhh…Hhhhuh…TSHHHuh!”

It takes Dean a while to register what’s going on. That that’s Sam’s arm laid heavily over his own, Sam’s knee tucked up against his leg. It’s not until he hears Sam sniffling that he figures out what woke him up.

He’s about to roll over and bless his brother when Sam’s breath begins to shallow in his ear, his chest shiver unpredictably, and then Dean just shuts his eyes and listens, lets Sam’s ribcage pull jerkily away from his back as his breath hitches.

Sam is sniffing again, tiny little sniffs that can’t be very productive, rapid-fire and irregular, and that’s when it dawns on Dean. Sam’s not sniffing, not properly, not blowing his nose, not sneezing, because he’s trying to stay quiet. Trying not to wake Dean. Fuck. And then Dean’s holding his breath.

He’s not really sure whether it’s so that Sam doesn’t hear him, doesn’t notice he’s awake, or whether breathing is just too noisy and he wants to hear, but Dean’s completely still, breath held a little uncomfortably in his chest.

Sam is breathing deliberately now. In. Out. In. Out. And then, shit, his breath catches.

Heh-hih… Heh-Hih… Heh’hhuuh’uh-heh-hih...

Then silence. Sam is holding his breath. Dean can feel his stomach clench, tense away from his back. Dean himself is rigid, afraid to move, and he’s sweating. God, he’s sweating. How does Sam not notice the heat of his skin, the stiffness in his muscles.

There’s a quiet exhale and Sam relaxes presses back in against Dean, and for a moment Dean thinks it’s over, but Sam’s nose is pressed up against his neck, and he can feel it…

Twitch.

Once.

Twice.

And then, oh God, Sammy, it’s back to these shallow little gasps. And Jesus, Dean can tell that it’s not enough, that his breath just wants to fucking hitch, to swell right up in his lungs as fuel for a sneeze, but Sam’s squashing them down, so that it’s just this light little air on the back of Dean’s neck. He can’t control the speed of them though, and his lungs are filling faster than he can breathe the air back out.

“Huh’uh’uh’Huh’u’uh’u’uh’uh’huh’huh!”

Finally, Sam rolls over off the bed and Dean can hear footsteps hurrying in the direction of the bathroom. They stop abruptly.

“HuhMnnpt! Nnght! Heh…N’gISHHH! Huh…UhISHHt!”

Dean is shaking, but he allows himself to roll over onto his back, to blink sleepily across at Sam.

“Bless you,” Dean mumbles, even though it makes his cheeks grow hot.

“Oh shh-shit, I’m sorry. Huh’RRAHTCHyuh! Ugh. I was trying so hard not to wake you.”

Dean waves a hand in an attempt at nonchalance.

“Don’t be sorry.”

Don’t ever be sorry.

--

(Amazing) Prompt, by 27_JJ:

Sam and Dean are spooning. Dean’s asleep, until something (Sam sneezing) wakes him up. And he’s about to say something when he realizes that Sam is trying really really really hard not to sneeze again, because he doesn’t know Dean is awake and he doesn’t want to wake him up. So Dean lies there and enjoys the movements/sounds as Sam struggles not to sneeze.

Ohmygodsohot. :wub:

bye :heart:

THAT'S THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER READ. I had to go back and reread it like four times. Can I just say... I think deliberately holding back sneezes because someone's trying to be quiet is like the sexiest thing in the world (besides the actual sneezing...) And this was unbelievably hot. Just so so hot. How. HOW.

.......thanks. heart.gif

Another little one. I'm not so into this one. The prompt was AWESOME (you'll see) and I'm not sure this really lives up to it, but hopefully you'll enjoy it nonetheless.

--

Sam’s nose is running as they set about laying their salt lines around the gym hall. The school is apparently recovering from a recent attack from over-enthusiastic cleaners.

“God,” he sniffs. “That bleach is pretty strong.”

Dean murmurs, but doesn’t look up from what he’s doing.

“S’making me wanna sneeze.”

As soon as he’s finished at the window, Dean fishes in his pocket and pulls out a bandana, which Sam accepts.

“You’re not allowed to bleed now,” he warns Sam, “that’s the only one I’ve got.”

Sam just about manages a nod and a grunt as he’s cupping the fabric around his mouth and nose.

“HuhhUhhKHSHhyuh! UHHShYuh! HuhhESHhhYew!”

“Bless you.” Dean settles himself onto a table in the corner of the room.

“Thank you… I don’t think I’m done…”

He rests a hand against the gym wall and curls in away from Dean, massaging the bridge of his nose. “Ugh. God.”

“You okay there Sammy?”

Sam leans on both his forearms and rests his forehead against the wall. “…No,” he groans. “HUHkhNTCH! HuhhTCHHHhh!”

“You allergic to this stuff?”

“I guess,” Sam sniffles into the bandana. “It’s not fun.”

“Really? Shocker.” He pats the table next to him. “Come sit up here.”

Sam complies, and shuffles back on the table, head pressed back against the wall and knees hugged to his chest.

“Ugh. Deand.”

“What’s up kiddo?”

“I feel awful.”

“This just from the bleach?”

Sam sniffs, congestedly, “I thindk so.” He crinkles his nose. “I’bm jusdt itchy, jusdt fuckindg idtchy… Hah-EHhhh… HuhEHHTSCHYEW! HAH’Ehhh’HAHH’EHTSCHYEW!”

Dean rolls his eyes and looks across at Sam. “Jeeee-eesus!”

“KSHHH! KSHHHH! KhhUHHUH’KSHHHHhh! God!”

“Bless you! Don’t think I’ve ever seen you sneeze this much.”

Sam buries his head into his knees.

“KhhHUH’TISHHhhyew!” He gives a low groan. “I’m gondda die of sdneezindg.”

“You better leave me your laptop.”

Sam presses his fingers into his cheek. “It’s like adn oxygend bmask.”

“A what?”

“Adn oxygedn mask of itchidness… HhhKHHTchYew!” He traces his fingers over his cheeks and down the sides of his face. “Itchidness. Ohhh-Oxygend bmask shhhh-hhuhhh’HUHTIShhhhYEW!”

“Sinuses, probably, kiddo.”

“AHSHhhYEW! H’ASHHHhhYew! Huh’GuSHHHuh!”

“God. This stuff really getting to you, huh?”

Sam nods emphatically. “Whend’s this huhhh! Whend’s this huhhh-uhhh! HahGSHHyew! Ugh, Godd. Whend’s this thindg supposed to show ubp? HuhhhHASHHhYah!”

“Legend says after midnight.”

Sam checks his watch. Eleven fifty-nine.

“Thadt’s like…uhh… a mbindite pasdt twelve, right? HEHTCHuhhh! HAHTCH’yuh! HuHISSSHhhyew!”

Dean rubs Sam’s back. “Yeah, okay. Let’s go with that.”

--

Prompt (by UntilUntilUntil):

something is irritating sam's nose. so let's, like, talk about how it's irritating it. and how itchy it is. and how sneezy sam is. let's just DISCUSS IT.

Oh my god, promptgasm! Oddity, you are totally right that prompt is freaking golden! :heart: However, this totally lived up to it! Just, adorable Sammy allergicness! So yummy. *melts*

Sweet lord. You will be the death of me. Can a person die of hotness? I think I just did.

I enjoy Dean rubbing Sam's back. I enjoy miserable, very very allergic Sam. I enjoy this prompt. I enjoy Sam DISCUSSING how horribly itchy his nose is. I enjoy this drabble. I enjoy you.

Archived