Sneeze Fetish Forum

TV Series Sneezing

NoV

Just curious - so many good TV series but so few sneezes :rolleyes: If you had to pick a series you would love to add sneezing to, or character from a series that you would want to sneeze, which one would it be?

Probably indulging my age here, but I would have loved to have seen Gillian Anderson as Agent Scully sneeze in the X-files. Quite a few fics out there, but would have loved to see the real thing... :wub:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Chanel_no5

• Natto

• iluvsneezes

Either of the Winchester boys from Supernatural or Eliot Spencer from Leverage.

The Big Bang Theory!

Howard! Leonard, Sheldon, more from Penny..

If I may add, I'd also like some blessing, or talk of sneezing to be included!

Oh how I sometimes wish I wrote the scripts....

Star Trek: Voyager (Janeway or Torres).

Waking the Dead (Eve :lol: ).

North and South (pretty much any female character, but mostly Madeline, Brett or Ashton).

Absolutely Fabulous (Patsy. Yeah yeah yeah... :D ).

Edited by Chanel_no5

Baywatch please! The thought of all those scantilly-clad female lifeguards sneezing away just makes me wanna... :twisted:

Plus I'm sure there are plenty of members who would love to see The Hoff sneeze... (but not me!)

:D I would have to go with Glee or South of Nowhere :) they both could use more sneezing and people with colds :)

DOCTOR WHO. Dear lord. Also Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, and Criminal Minds.

Cougar Town, Happy Endings, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother. There's a lot of pretty women on those shows.

Yu-Gi-Oh. In three seasons, all of which are longer than 100 episoes, one of which is longer than 200 episodes, there are five sneezes. FIVE. One of them comes from a child, and that's the ONLY one that's for any reason other than "someone was talking about me." IT MAKES ME MISERABLE.

Yu-Gi-Oh. In three seasons, all of which are longer than 100 episoes, one of which is longer than 200 episodes, there are five sneezes. FIVE. One of them comes from a child, and that's the ONLY one that's for any reason other than "someone was talking about me." IT MAKES ME MISERABLE.

Five? I only know four... *goes off to research*

Anyway back on topic: top gear? I love Richard Hammond, or Hamster! Sadly the only two things which can be related to sneezing With him and they were:

1. When he blessed James May for each sneeze. ( it was surprisingly cute)

2. In brainiacts when he is about to (fake) sneeze due to pepper but stops it.

Pfff as if I'm obsessed with him! :yes:

Unfortunately, two of the three House characters I wanted to see sneeze have left the show. At least 13's still around, but no Cameron or Cuddy.

We've been fortunate to see both main characters sneezing before, but I want an entire episode of Bones dedicated to a cold. :yes:

We've been fortunate to see both main characters sneezing before, but I want an entire episode of Bones dedicated to a cold. :prop:

YES YES YES :drool:

DEAN. SUPERNATURAL. Because that man is delicious.

Sam or Jason or Eric from True Blood.

I agree with the Bones comment....and I haven't seen the episode that Booth sneezes in! Must Find.

David Duchovny in Californication.

Jason Bateman in the new episodes of Arrested Development.

....there's probably so many more. Because I am reeediculous.

Edited by Rika

Doctor Who-- YES. David, Christopher or Matt (I'm only on series two though) will do!

Supernatural-- ABSOLUTELY. I did see one video of Jared sneezing from far far far away BUT I would like an upclose, not fuzzy shot!

House MD-- Chase? Sneeze? Yes, please! Thirteen also would not be a bad idea.

Those are all I can think of....DX

Prime Suspect (US) - Jane Timoney played by Maria Bello. In the last episode, she laid down on a cot in the police station with a tired groan and I could picture that groan being accompanied by an awful cold. There's also been scenes with her in her apartment and in bed that work, too. One can only dream...

I'm straight, but Maria is gorgeous and it would be awesome.

QUOTE (Natto @ Oct 9 2011, 04:00 AM)

Five? I only know four... *goes off to research* rolleyes.gif

Sneezes I know of:

GX

1. Manjoume at the end of the episode where he duels his brother, because Kaiba was talking about him. He thought he had a cold, though.

2 & 3: Judai twice in I think episode 70 or 71 because people were talking about him.

5Ds

4. Rally when he, Blitz, Nerv, and Taka ran through Satellite naked with Yusei's D-Wheel. They all got colds afterward and Rally sneezed.

5. Bruno, because someone talked about him. The animation on that one was really well done. This is in episode 130.

So yeah, that's five, though two of them are the same person.

Oooh Hamster! I'd love to see him sneeze! I got so excited when he was about to sneeze for brainiacs but stopped it lol.

Also, Jeff Lieberman from Time Warp! They tried to sneeze for the camera, they sniffed pepper and they induced but HE did NOT sneeze. Only his friend and I'm sorry, but that was a no go :)

Sawyer from Lost! That would have been amazing! But noooo. :wub:

And Ted! HIMYM. It's always Barney sneezing. Not that I do not love Barney. I adore him. But Ted.. he's Ted. Like, perfect. Come on, he better sneezes in one ep! Or bloopers.

Criss Angel. I somehow have a soft spot for him, even if he's a douche :heart:

And I second, I want to see Leonard and Sheldon sneeze!!!

I want SO BADLY to see Poppy Montgomery sneeze in the new series "Unforgettable". I am anxiously waiting for the DVD set to come out with bloopers. I await with faith...

what tv should would i like to see? with sneezing in it?

all of them.

particularly a few through the decades in which it's a pivotal important plot element.