Sneeze Fetish Forum

TV Series Sneezing

NoV

Shame Debby Ryan's character never sneezed in The Suite Life On Deck. Here's hoping for better luck in her new show, Jessie.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Chanel_no5

• Natto

• iluvsneezes

The new BBC series called The Body Farm gives me another chance of hoping for a sneeze from Tara Fitzgerald's character Eve Lockhart.. so I'll add that one. :P

• 1 month later...

I would LOVE to see Jared or Jensen from Supernatural!!

Supernatural-- ABSOLUTELY. I did see one video of Jared sneezing from far far far away BUT I would like an upclose, not fuzzy shot!

Omg, where did you see this?!

I would say Sam or Dean from Supernatural but I am not of fan of fake sneezing so I guess I'd rather just see the actors sneeze IRL! Now if one of the actors WAS sick IRL and they wrote the script around it and left some sneezes in? That would be hot!

Okay, let's see if I can make a coherent list here:

1. Gossip Girl- Damien D. yeah.

2. American Pickers- Mike Wolfe, I know that it's not a fictional show, but I would love some footage of that man sneezing!

3. Fringe- Peter.

4. Bones- Booth.

5. Star Trek The Next Generation- Wesley.

6. Supernatural- Both boys in that one.

7. CSI- Would love to see more, I know there was one episode, but I wish Grissom would've sneezed, and I'd like more of the other guys sneezing, too.

8. House- Chase, and would have liked to have seen Kal Penn's character sneeze, although he was short-lived.

9. Las Vegas- Danny.

That is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure there are a ton of other shows I used to watch I would have liked more sneezing in, though.

The Big Bang Theory- Bernadette (also more Penny)

2 Broke Girls- Caroline and Max

How I Met Your Mother- Robin and Lily (pre or post-pregnancy)

Glee- Rachel, Brittany, and Quinn

The New Girl- Jess

House- Odette Annabelle's character this season

Castle- Detective Beckett and Alexis

Modern Family- Gloria, Claire, and Haley

Bones- Angela Montenegro

Star Trek- T'Pol, Hoshi, Uhura, Rand, Troi, Dr. Crusher, Dax, 7 of 9, B'elana

• 4 months later...

I don't think I'll be shocking anyone by saying Sherlock. yes.gif

But I'd love love love to see sneezes from Being Human UK, Misfits, Supernatural, etc.

even though i know its a damn anime but from Saiyuki id LOVE to see Seiten Taisei(demon Goku) sneeze.

another one that would be nice is if Don Henrie from mad mad house had sneezed....but that series is all over...but god that wouldve made my life....seriously look him up and see just how hot he is for yourselves....since im sure not many people know who he is

I don't think I'll be shocking anyone by saying Sherlock.

hi! i just saw ur gif of benedict cumberbatch wiping his nose wubsmiley.gif and i was just wondering what its from?!

thank you so much!

hi! i just saw ur gif of benedict cumberbatch wiping his nose wubsmiley.gif and i was just wondering what its from?!

thank you so much!

Definitely NOT Always, but in the interest of immediate (or as close as poosible) gratification, I'll answer you: it's from the Miss Marple episode "Murder is Easy", which you can find it on YouTube here. (The scene is at about 02:30.)

I've recently started watching Naruto--I'm about 50 episodes in--and while I know I'll get to see a few sneezes here and there, I am really looking forward to it, and I hope someone will get sick. (So far, Naruto got food poisoning. Which is ew. No thank you.) I WANT TO SEE SHIKAMARU GET SICK...I know that probably won't happen, but I do...

• 1 month later...
Definitely NOT Always, but in the interest of immediate (or as close as poosible) gratification, I'll answer you: it's from the Miss Marple episode "Murder is Easy", which you can find it on YouTube here. (The scene is at about 02:30.)

thank you so much!

• 10 months later...

Supernatural-- ABSOLUTELY. I did see one video of Jared sneezing from far far far away BUT I would like an upclose, not fuzzy shot!

(Sorry for reserecting this).... But omg where????! :D

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for reserecting this).... But omg where????! biggrin.png

Hi, sorry, not the original poster BUUUUUT I looked around and found it again! It's here at about 30 seconds:

There was a thread about it a while ago (I looked and looked and looked but I cannot find it!) where a lot of people agreed that it had been a sneeze (it looks and sounds like one but it's so quiet and fast so it's hard to tell!)

(Sorry for reserecting this).... But omg where????! biggrin.png

Hi, sorry, not the original poster BUUUUUT I looked around and found it again! It's here at about 30 seconds:

There was a thread about it a while ago (I looked and looked and looked but I cannot find it!) where a lot of people agreed that it had been a sneeze (it looks and sounds like one but it's so quiet and fast so it's hard to tell!)

That does sure sound like it! Thanks so much! :D

• 11 months later...

Hmmm...

Castle:

All the characters...I just can't pick AT ALL!

Bones:

Ditto.

These two shows are my life...they really could use more sneezing!

Definitely would want to see something from Criminal Minds. This show is like my life.

• 1 year later...

I'm a weeeee late but..... (I'm a child at heart)

House of anubis - Eddie (sadly never to beeee :( )

The fosters - brandon

Pretty little liars - Toby (although I think he's dead in the new series?)

Glee - sam (yum yum)

Supernatural - dean or cas ( <3 )

I think that's it

• 1 year later...
On 10/11/2011 at 10:36 AM, Rika said:

DEAN. SUPERNATURAL. Because that man is delicious.

Sam or Jason or Eric from True Blood.

I agree with the Bones comment....and I haven't seen the episode that Booth sneezes in! Must Find.

David Duchovny in Californication.

Jason Bateman in the new episodes of Arrested Development.

....there's probably so many more. Because I am reeediculous.

Omg David duchovny in californication and I would die happy....

(or really in anything... but esp that because of his part)

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2011 at 1:36 PM, David said:

I would kill to see Beckett from Castle sneeze...maybe one day in the DVD bloopers :rolleyes:

I second that....would give anything to see Beckett with a cold.

also probably Rachel from Glee

• 1 year later...

I’d love to see Pete/Marius from Sneaky Pete! 

or Sam from Supernatural 

Elliott from Mr Robot

Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad

Hmm all of them are such cuties 😍

On 9/28/2015 at 5:13 PM, sneezyroleplay said:

I'm a weeeee late but..... (I'm a child at heart)

House of anubis - Eddie (sadly never to beeee :( )

The fosters - brandon

Pretty little liars - Toby (although I think he's dead in the new series?)

Glee - sam (yum yum)

Supernatural - dean or cas ( ❤️ )

I think that's it

I’m like 4 years late (and the show’s been done for 2) but I second what you said about Toby, how I wish I could see him sneeze. 

Maybe if he makes an appearance in PLL: The Perfectionists, and he just so happens to have a cold...... ok, back to real world.