Sneeze Fetish Forum

purpleninja

Title: Long Road Ahead

Fandom: Justin Bieber!

Erm, do I need anything else?

Day 1

J u s t i n (POV)

It’s a warm, sunny day in who knows where. Haha. That’s just one thing about being on tour. You never know where you’ve been or where you’re going. I felt my tour bus slowly stop, and I heard the caravan of 18-wheelers screech to a halt.

“We’re here!” Scooter, my manager, announced in a sing-song voice.

“And where is ‘here’, exactly?” I asked him.

“Nashville, Tennessee!” I chuckled slightly as he tried to imitate a southern accent. Scooter and I started out into the field we were parked in, followed by my mom, Pattie, and my bodyguard, Kenny. As we walked across the grass, I felt a sudden tickle in my nose.

“Hep-choo!” I sneezed into the crook of my arm.

“Bless you,” Scooter said.

“Thanks,” I replied. I looked over at the Arena I’ll be doing a concert in tonight; it was huge and brand-new. I followed Scooter into the Arena.

“Hep-choo!” I sneezed again as we entered.

“Bless you,” he repeated, and I thanked him. Scrappy, the crew manager, came in behind us.

“Whoa,” I said as I looked around the enormous venue.

“It’s got nice acoustics,” Dan, the lead guitarist, commented.

“Got a nice stage, too. It’ll fit perfect. We won’t have to change any of the choreography,” Scrappy added.

“Yes!” I cheered to myself. I hate learning new choreography at the last minute. Scooter chuckled.

“Why don’t you go play some football in the field, expel some energy,” he suggested.

“Ok!” I exclaimed, running out into the field, headed straight for my dancers’ buses. I went and knocked on each one of their doors, and soon we had two teams. Not even 15 minutes in, Nick, one of my good friends and best dancers, came up behind me and tackled me hard, resulting in a dog-pile for the ball I cradled. I face-planted into the grass, kicking up a lot of grass and pollen. My nose started to itch really badly, and I looked down at the ground. I cursed to myself as I saw that I had face-planted into a Ragweed patch, which I was highly allergic to. And I was taking in more pollen with every breath. My nose tickled really badly, and I knew I had to go get my allergy medicine before all Hell broke loose.

“TIMES!!!” I called, the yelling making the tickle even worse, and it spread down to my throat. I stifled a cough, and held back the strong urge to sneeze. My eyes pricked with allergic tears, but I held them back, also, as the boys got off of me one by one. I could feel my nose start to fill up with congestion.

“What is it?” Nick asked. I tossed him the ball.

“I’ll be right back, I just gotta get something.”

“Make it quick, dude!” Nick called after me; I was already running top speed to my bus. I ran in and didn’t even bother to close the door. I ran back to my room and searched my suitcase for my allergy medicine. My eyes watered and I felt like someone was tickling me from inside my head. As I searched, I then remembered I had left my allergy medicine on the shelf in the bathroom…AT HOME.

“SHIT!” I exclaimed, out loud this time. I went to my bathroom just in time. I grabbed a tissue and held it to my face, waiting. I didn’t have to wait long.

“Hep-tchoo! Hep-tchoo!” I blew my nose, but it just made the tickle stronger.

“Hep-tchoo! Hep-tchoo! Hep-tchoo!” Ugh. My nose was started to get a little red, and I had allergic tears streaming down my face. I can’t go back out like this! But I have to. I tossed the tissue in the trash can and headed back upfront, sniffling and drying my tears. I almost ran into Nick in the doorway of my bus.

“Hey, man, you okay?” he asked, concerned. “What happened?”

“When you tackled me, I huh f-face-planted into a Ragweed patch, and I heh-hi can’t find my allergy medicine,” I explained, holding back another sneeze, but it came anyway.

“Hep-tchoo!!”

“You’re allergic to Ragweed?” he asked.

“Yeahh-hep-tshoo!” I sneezed, wetly, into my palm. Great. I sniffled. Bad idea! I brought my right hand back up to my face, the other hand braced against the wall. I turned away from Nick just in time.

“Hep-shoo! Hep-shoo! Hep-SHoo!!” My sneezes were getting wetter and more desperate.

“Maybe you shouldn’t go back out there,” Nick suggested, concerned.

“No, I’m fuh- hep-shoo!- fine. Let’s go.” We went out and continued the game, but I was miserable! Every step I took kicked up a fresh cloud of pollen, and I was sneezing almost non-stop, wetly and desperately. I’m sure my nose is red, my throat’s now sore, my eyes are watering, and my chest hurts from coughing and sneezing so damn much. I’m so congested I can’t breathe through my nose, and to make matters worse, I saw my mom and Scooter walking towards us.

“Hey, guys! How’s the game?” Scooter asked.

“Great! We’re winning,” Nick answered, and I mentally praised him for doing so. I shot him a grateful look and rubbed my nose, trying to hold back my sneezes.

“Honey, are you ok?” my mom asked.

“Yeah, I’m fuh…fuh,” my breath hitched and I cupped my hands over my nose and mouth just in time to catch the wet sneezes.

“Hep-shoo! Hep-shoo! Hup-shoo! Hap-shoo! Hep-SHOO!!” I sneezed so forcefully that I was nearly doubled over, snapping forward at the waist. My mom reached out and felt my forehead.

“Sweetie, are you sick? You seemed fine this morning, and you don’t have a fever,” she said, concerned.

“I’m fine, mom,” I said, and cringed at the sound of my voice; scratchy, and thick with congestion.

“What happened to your voice?!” Scooter freaked. “You have a concert tonight!!” I opened my mouth to answer, but brought my hands to my face instead. I sneezed, very wetly now, 3 times in a row before I pressed my hand to my face and stifled one.

“H’nxxt!” Nick came to my rescue.

“Well, we were playing, and he got tackled, and he kinda landed in a Ragweed patch,” Nick spoke for me.

“Hep-shoo! Hep-shoo! H’nxxt!” Oh, great! I really need to blow my nose, and I knew if I didn’t soon, the next sneeze was gonna be embarrassing. I’ll have to hold it in until I can get inside. I rubbed my nose and wiped my itchy, swollen eyes.

“Where’s your medicine?” my mom asked. I bit my lip.

“At huh-home,” I answered.

“Justin! No wonder you’ve been sneezing so much lately!”

“I f-forgot!” I defended.

“Alright, go inside. We’ll be right back, we’re going to talk to Mama Jan. See what she wants to do about your voice,” she said. I nodded and rubbed my nose again. My mom and Scooter turned and left, and I quickly apologized to my dancers and jogged into my bus. I closed the door behind me as to not let any more pollen in, and sprinted to my bathroom. I held two tissues to my face just as the tickle grew to be too much.

“Hep-SHOO! Hep-SHH!” Ugh, I was right about them being messy. I threw the now soaked tissue into the garbage and plucked another one from the box. I blew my nose, trying to clear it out. I tossed that tissue in the trash and before I could grab yet another one, I instinctively brought my hands to my face instead.

“Hep-shh!!” I felt something warm and wet on my hand. Ugh, gross! I washed my hands, but as I was about to rinse the soap off of them, another unexpected sneeze exploded out of me, full and uncovered.

“Hep-shh!” Ugh! I rinsed off my hands and dried them. I took a tissue and cleaned myself up.

“Ugh,” I said out loud. Speaking, though, made my throat tickle as well, and resulted in a wet coughing fit. Hm, that’s weird. My usual allergy attacks don’t make me cough. I blew my nose again, sneezing twice into the tissue.

“Hesshh! Hesshh!” I threw away the soaked tissue. I went upfront to go get some water in the hopes that it would soothe my burning throat. Just as I opened the fridge, the strong, irritating tickle lodged deep in my sinuses took over. I brought one hand to my face just in time.

“Hesshh! Hep-shh! Hep-shh. HEP-SHH!!!” I, once again, felt something warm and wet in my hand. Ugh. I closed the fridge, keeping my hand cupped over my nose, and went to the sink. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my nose, then wiped off my hand. I threw it away and went to wash my hands. I felt the strong urge to sneeze again, but both my hands were soapy. Great. My breath hitched, and I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to hold it back. My eyes closed and I felt my breath hitching and faltering in my aching chest.

“Heh! Hih!” The itch tortured me. I opened my eyes and rinsed off my hands. Then, just as both hands were underwater, my eyes squeezed shut.

“Hep-shh! HESSHH!” My body pitched forward and down, slamming my forehead on the counter top. I groaned, then coughed. I turned off the water and dried my hands. I ran back to my bathroom and grabbed two tissues just in time to catch the intense fit that followed.

“Hep-shooo! Heshhoo! Hep-shh! Hep-shoo! Hup-shh! HUP-SHH! HESSHH! HUSSHHH!!!” I pinched my nose shut, not done yet.

“H’nxxt! H’nxxt! H’xxt! H’nxxt! H’NXXTSHHOO!!” The last one exploded half-stifled and popped out my ears.

“H’nxxshh! Hexxshh! H’nxxt!!” Stifling them hurt. A lot. I threw the soggy tissue away and sneezed messily into my hands, cupped around my nose and mouth.

“Hesshh-Hesshhh! Hep-shh! Husshhoo! Huh!” My breath hitched, then relaxed. I let my breath out in a sigh and grabbed a tissue.

“Hesshhoo! Husshhoo! HEP-SHH!! HEP-SHH!! HUP-SHH! HEHSHH!” I blew my nose into the tissue, sighing. My chest hurts, my throat burns and tickles, my eyes are watery, my nose is ridiculously itchy, and I’m sneezing uncontrollably. Could this possibly get any worse??? I then heard the front door to the bus open. Huh, I guess it can.

really hope you like! to be continued???? I have 500 pages of this story written, but I'm not gonna expect you to sit through all of that...

again, title suggestion are greatly appreciated! Thank you sooo much!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg thank you so much!! I'm thinking about doing a Drabble thread as well later on in life, but that can totally wait. I'm glad you like it (so far) and you have no idea how much that reply brightened my day...well, night where I am. Thanks!

Also not a fan of his music, but the sneezes were very yummy and uncontrollable allergy attacks are always a win in my book.

Rady for more??? I am, lol.

J u s t i n (continued from last post)

“Honey, it’s me. Where are you? Mama Jan’s here to check you out!” my mom called.

“Back here!” I tried to call back, but my voice cracked and I launched into another wet, phlemy coughing fit. I held on to the bathroom sink with my left hand, coughing harshly into my right. I heard my mom come in and I soon felt a warm hand soothingly rub my back.

“You okay?” she asked, but I couldn’t answer. I stopped coughing after a second, but turned away from my mother slightly, keeping my hand to my face.

“Hep-shh! HESSHH! HUSSHH! HESSHOO-HESSHOO!! H’nxxt! H’nxxxt! H’nxxtSHoo! Heh! H’xxtSHHH!!”

“Don’t stifle them, Honey, it’s bad for you,” my mom said. She kept on rubbing my back as I erupted into yet another harsh, messy sneezing fit.

“HESSHH!! HUSSHHOO-HU-HESSHH!!! HEPSHOO! Heh-HESSHH!! HEPSHH! HUP-SHH! HESSHHOO!!”

“Bless you, Sweetheart,” my mom said. I just nodded, suddenly really tired. But I knew I couldn’t get any sleep sneezing like this.

“You okay?” she asked gently.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Oh, gosh,” Mama Jan said softly when she heard my voice. I cringed, my throat burning. My voice was scratchy and so congested you could barely understand me. My nose was so blocked I had to breathe through my mouth, making my throat dry and even sorer. I just realized how tired I am. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose, then threw it away and began washing my hands. After I was done, I turned and sniffled, but it just made a congested squelching sound. My mom embraced me in a hug and I laid my head on her shoulder, absolutely exhausted.

“Mom, I feel awful,” I admitted, about ready to burst into tears.

“I know, Sweetheart. Let me go see if I have any of your medicine in my stuff,” she said. She pulled away and dashed off to her room, leaving me standing there, one step away from bawling my eyes out in complete misery. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees to my chest, laying my head on them, coughing wetly. I stopped coughing after a couple seconds and leaned my head back against the wall and sniffled.

“I think we’re gonna cancel the concert tonight. You sound awful,” Mama Jan said softly. That was the last straw. I put my head back down and burst into tears, sobbing. Mama Jan looked shocked. She had a right to. Nobody here except my mom has ever seen me cry.

“I found some of your medicine in my suitcase,” my mom said. She came in with a bottle of water and a pill, then stopped in her tracks.

“Omigosh! Sweetie, what’s wrong?” she asked, coming over to me.

“I-I just f-feel really, really bad,” I sobbed. I sniffled again and wiped my nose.

“Here, baby, take this,” she said, holding the water and medicine out to me. I reached up and took the water bottle first, bringing my other hand to cup my nose and mouth.

“Hesshh! Hep-shh! Hep-shhh!! Hup-sshh! Husshhoo! Hep-shoo! Hep-shoo! Hepshh-uh! Heh-pshh! Hesshh!!!” By the time I finished, my hand was covered in spray from the sneezes. My mom plucked a couple tissues from the box and handed them to me.

“Thanks,” I said hoarsely from behind my hand, and discreetly cleaned myself up.

“Aw, Sweetheart, you’re losing your voice!” she informed me. Mama Jan looked a little pained. I slowly stood up, threw the tissues away, and washed my hands. I opened the water bottle and took the pill from my mom. I swallowed it quickly. The cool water soothed my singeing throat. I rubbed my red, itchy, swollen eyes and coughed out another sob. My mom gave me another warm hug.

“Go take a shower; it’ll make you feel better. I’ll make you some tea for your throat, okay?” she suggested. She pulled away and kissed my forehead. She looked at me, concerned, and put her hand to my forehead, frowning.

“I think you’re coming down with something; you feel feverish,” she said. I sobbed again and rubbed my eyes, sniffling and coughing.

“Alright, honey, go take a shower,” she said. I nodded, and she left with Mama Jan, closing the bathroom door behind her. I started the shower and undressed. I stepped into the shower and smiled a little bit. The warm water felt so good. I felt the steam open up my nose and soothe my aching chest. My nose started to run a little bit, and I wiped it quickly with the back of my hand. I let the water run down my face and started to relax. The tickle faded, but I still felt the urge to sneeze.

“Hep-shoo! Hup-shoo! Huh! Hup-shoo!” I sneezed full and uncovered, and for the first time in the past hour it felt good to let it out. I rinsed the spray from my sneezes off the shower wall. After I had washed my hair and bathed myself, I just stood there and relaxed a little bit, resting my head against one of the shower walls.

“Husshhoo! Hepshoo!” I sneezed towards my chest.I cleaned the spray off, then hesitated. My breath hitched, and I cupped my wet hands to my face.

“Hesshhoo!” I rinsed off my hands then sighed. It felt so good to release the pollen from my previously stuffed-up nose; I almost wanted to sneeze again. And I didn’t have to wait long.

“Hesshhoo! Husshhoo!! Hepshoo! Hesshhoo-Hesshhoo! Hepshoo-shoo! Husshhoo! Huh! Heh! HESSHHOO!!!” I sighed and smiled a little bit. I didn’t know sneezing could feel that good. I stayed in the shower for about 15 minutes longer, repeatedly sneezing all the Ragweed pollen from my system. It didn’t hurt to sneeze anymore, and I honestly didn’t want to get out of the shower, knowing that once I did, my chest would ache and my throat would burn with every sneeze. But eventually I decided to man up and deal with it. I couldn’t stay in there forever, anyway.

“Husshhoo! Hutshhoo! Hesshhoo! Hasshhoo! HESSHOOO!!!” I sneezed, again uncovered, like all the other sneezes, as I turned off the water. I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. I quickly buried my face in one corner of the towel, muffling a sneeze into the fabric.

“H’mmpff!” I sneezed. I dried myself off and got dressed, sneezing freely all the while. Though my throat started to sting slightly, and I felt a very dull ache in my chest start to crop up, sneezing still felt as good as it did in the shower. I didn’t even bother to cover my nose and mouth when I sneezed; I just aimed it at the floor, or didn’t move at all. I felt yet another sneeze coming on as I tugged my shirt over my head. I finished putting my shirt on and waited. My breath hitched and my eyes squinted.

“Huh!” I said involuntarily, my breath hitching sharply. But the sneeze remained lodged in my sinuses. I sniffled, and it made the tickle a little stronger, but still didn’t help much. It started to get a little bit uncomfortable, and I just stood there, my mouth hanging open a little bit.

“Huh…huh!” My breath hitched again, then relaxed.

“Huh!” my muscles tensed up, ready to finally release the sneeze, then relaxed once more. Damn it! I needed to get it out; it was starting to get a little annoying. I rubbed my nose and tried to coax it out. Nothing but little involuntary gasps like “Heh!” and “Huh!” I was starting to get a little desperate. I actually wanted badly to release the sneeze and feel the pollen being expelled from my nose. Every sneeze was one step closer to this attack ending.

“Huh!”

“Heh!”

“Hah! HUH!!” I think this is it.

“Hep!” I started, then my body seemed to back-pedal. I sighed. Then I suddenly got an idea. My clothes from before I took a shower were absolutely covered in pollen. That would get it out! I took my shirt out of the dirty clothes, and sure enough, I could even see the small, yellow grains of pollen. My nose itched even more, and I rubbed it.

“Huh!!” I ran my finger over the fabric, picking up some of the pollen grains, then rubbed my nose. The tickled intensified by about a million degrees, but all that happened was my breath hitched even sharper. I then cautiously brought the shirt up to my face and took a deep breath in. The tickle became absolutely unbearable, and my eyes closed. I dropped the shirt back in the dirty clothes and reached for a tissue. I opened my eyes again and got one from the box. I rubbed my nose, but the stubborn sneeze just wouldn’t come out.

“Ugh!” I said to myself. There had to be a way to get this out. I knew it was my allergy medicine that was keeping me from sneezing. The itch in my sinuses was absolute torture, and I had to figure out a way to sneeze, and soon.

“Huh!” my body teased me again. I looked down at the tissue in my hands. I’ve never done this before, but it’s worth a try. I went back and got the shirt that was covered in pollen, and wiped the pollen off with the tissue. I held it right under my nose and got a long breath of pure pollen. It itched so badly that I suddenly dropped the tissue and went to rub my nose. But still no sneeze. I started to give up, and leaned down, picked up the tissue, and threw it away. Suddenly, my eyelids slid shut and I gasped.

okay, hope you enjoy! This is actually a hlaf fetish/ half illness story (believe it or not, where I come from, fetish and illness are two TOTALLY different things) but since everyone here is really here for the fetish part, I'm gonna cut out some of the illness scenes (like puking and all that. I write for an audience that loves to read about people puking...me? not so much. Not at all. I'm terrified of puke)

Awwww. Poor thing. This is really good! Have to admit, I'm not what you'd call a Justin Bieber fan, but I do respect him. And I think you can appreciate this without being head-over-heels for him anyway. Please keep going? Keep smiling! :D

@stephab13 thank you so much! That was exactly what I was hoping for; for people who aren't really super-fans to at least enjoy the story for the fetish aspect anyways. Thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm gonna post right now biggrinsmiley.gif

Okay! Finally got a comment so now I can post. (See, i wanna get at least one comment so I look like I do have a life lol)

“Hup-shoo! Hup-shoo! Hep-shoo! Hesshhoo! Hasshhoo! Hutshhoo! Hesshhoo-Hesshhoo-Hesshh! HUSSHHOO!! Huh-SHOO-HEH-shoo! Huh! Hasshhoo! Hesshh-hesshhooo! Huh! Hepshuh! Hesshh! Hesshhoo! Hasshhoo! HUSSHHOO!!!” Ohhhh, gosh. I couldn’t stop sneezing for anything, and I soon had counted to 50 sneezes in a row, only taking little hitched gasps in between.This is easily the most intense fit I’ve ever had. And it felt soo good, until the itch would just start again, signaling yet another sneeze was coming. I sneezed non-stop for at least 5 minutes, and I was glad my bus was insulated enough as to where nobody could hear me up front. Finally the fit started to slow, and I blew my nose into a tissue, which actually helped a lot. My sneezes were still harsh and rapid, though. I finally straightened and sniffled. I looked around the room.

“Husshhoo!” I sneezed again, and saw it spray into the air. I felt another tickle as I turned towards the sink, and waited for a couple seconds, my eyes closed and my breath hitching.

“Hupshh! Huh-huhpshh!” I sneezed, full and uncovered, towards the floor. I took a tissue and wiped the spray off the counter top, then brought the tissue and held it tightly against my face.

“H’mmpff! H’mmpff!” I muffled the sneezes into it. I took a deep breath in, testing to see if my nose still itched. To my surprise, it didn’t. I let out one more sneeze and felt the last of the pollen clear from my nose.

“Hesshhoo!”

I blew my nose again and wiped it, then cleaned my spray off the counter top again. I opened the bathroom door and started upfront.

“Hey, Sweetheart. You feel any better?” my mom asked. I sniffled and felt a sharp pain in my throat.

“Not really,” I admitted, my voice hoarse and congested.

“We canceled the concert,” Mama Jan informed me from where she was sitting on the couch next to Scooter.

“What?! But the fans!” my voice cracked. I felt my nose fill up again and the dull ache in my chest intensify.

“I’m sorry, Honey, but you’re not well enough. Plus, you don’t really have a voice right now,” my mom pointed out sympathetically.

“So, all of this is allergies?” Scooter asked.

“No, I really think he’s coming down with something,” my mom answered. To be honest, I kind of felt like it, too. She felt my forehead under my bangs.

“I can’t tell if you’ve got a fever or if you’re just hot from the shower, but you were definitely feverish before,” she said. I folded my arms on top of the counter and laid my head on them. I let my tears loose, sobbing hard. Everyone went silent for a second. My mom and Mama Jan looked concerned, and Scooter and Kenny looked shocked. This is the first time they’ve ever seen me cry, also. Not only am I exhausted, and I’m starting to really not feel good, but now I’m letting all my fans down. My mom came and rubbed my back, trying to soothe me.

“Why don’t you go and get in bed, and I’ll be back there in a second with some tea, okay?” my mom suggested. I nodded and straightened. I went back to my room, sniffling and coughing, not even bothering to wipe my tears. I got into bed and almost immediately fell into a light, restless sleep.

E n d

P a t t i e

“I feel so bad for the poor kid,” Scooter commented once Justin was out of ear-shot.

“Yeah, he’s definitely sick, or getting sick. He only cries like that when he really doesn’t feel well,” I said, pouring hot water into a mug and putting a tea bag in it. I added a little bit of honey and dropped a lemon cough drop in there. I grabbed a spoon and a bottle of Theraflu.

“At least he’s not sneezing so much. Poor baby couldn’t even get a word in,” Mama Jan said.

“Hep-shh! Hep-shoo! HEP-SHOO! H’nxxshh!” We all heard Justin sneezing, followed by a harsh, awful-sounding coughing fit.

“Spoke too soon, Mama Jan,” Scooter said, joking slightly. I picked up the mug of tea, the spoon, and the Theraflu and headed for Justin’s room. I went in quietly and closed the door behind me. I went over and set all the things down on his nightstand and turned on the lamp on his nightstand. He was a mess. He was pale, but his cheeks had a hot pint tint to them. His eyes were red, swollen and watery, with dark circles underneath. His nose was red, and he looked miserable. Suspicions confirmed. There’s no doubt in my mind now that he’s sick.

“Hi, Sweetheart,” I said gently. He sat up slowly and coughed, then rubbed his eyes. I went to his bathroom and got an extra box of tissues. I opened the package and brought it back and set it on his nightstand. Just standing next to him, I could feel the heat radiating off of him. I sat next to him on the edge of his bed and felt his forehead.

“Oh, Sweetie, you’re burning up!” I exclaimed sympathetically, alarmed at how much his temperature had gone up in the last hour or so. He sniffled, and I handed him a tissue.

“Blow,” I instructed gently. He complied miserably, then threw away the tissue in the small trash can next to his bed. I handed him the mug of tea.

“Careful, it’s hot,” I warned. He nodded and took a sip, then smiled a little. He took another sip, sniffling again. Every couple of sips, he’ll pull away and cough harshly into his hand. His cough sounded horrible; phlemy and painful-sounding. I brushed his bangs back, running my fingers lightly through his hair. I rubbed his back soothingly and he smiled a little bit, but it quickly faded. Once he’d finished his tea, I set the empty mug on his nightstand and grabbed the spoon and the medicine. He made a face.

“No, mom! I hate that stuff!” he exclaimed hoarsely.

“I know, Honey, but it’ll make you feel better,” I said, pouring out a spoonful. He reluctantly opened his mouth and I fed him the medicine. He made a face and swallowed, then coughed hard. I poured another spoonful, the recommended dosage for his age and weight.

“One more, Sweetie,” I coaxed. He opened his mouth again and took the second spoonful, erupting in a severe coughing fit as soon as he swallowed it. I closed the bottle and set it and the spoon on his nightstand, then rubbed his back until he stopped. I stood up to go get the thermometer out of my suitcase. I’m glad I brought it. Then again, Justin always gets sick at least once on every tour. Just the stress and lack of sleep gets to him.

“I’ll be right back,” I said, and left.

E n d

J u s t i n

Ugh! I feel horrible! My nose stopped tickling, but I’m still sneezing, and my eyes stopped watering and itching, but they’re still puffy. And most likely red. My throat burns and my chest hurts, and I just felt bad all over. My mom came back with the thermometer and closed the door behind her. She came and sat down next to me on the edge of my bed.

“Open,” she instructed. I opened my mouth just enough for her to slip the thermometer in. Halfway through, though, I suddenly took the thermometer out and brought my hand up to my face.

“Hep-shh! Hep-shh!! Hep-shh!!!”

“Bless you, Sweetheart,” my mom said gently.

“Thanks,” I replied; my voice sounds horrible. I sniffled and restarted the thermometer, then placed it back under my tongue. After a minute, it beeped and my mom took it out and looked at the reading.

“101.3. Get some rest. Lie down, Sweetheart,” she instructed gently. I lay down and she pulled the covers over me. She kissed my forehead, turned out the lights, and left, closing the door behind her. I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

okay, there it is! Tell me what you think!! And PLEASE!!!!! give me some title ideas!! I'm totally dry on ideas, I suck at titles. So, please put your suggestions in your comments! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!! I love you guys already, y'all are just so sweet and supportive! Thanks!

haha! I totally love you guys already. So, just for you....another installment of...MY FIRST STORY EVERRRRR!!!!!! ( I REALLY need to get a title, damn!)

Day 2

I woke up the next morning feeling awful. I have a sore throat, my head hurts, my chest hurts, I’m so congested it’s ridiculous, my nose is running, I’m sneezing and coughing like every two seconds, my voice is completely gone, and I’m weak and exhausted. I coughed and sneezed all night long. Before I could even think, I sneezed messily.

“Hep-shh!” My hands didn’t make it to my face in time, leaving a mess because my nose is running. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose and upper lip, then blew my nose. Ew. I threw away the tissue right as my mom came in.

“Hey, Sweetheart, how ya feeling?” she asked and came over to sit on the edge of my bed.

“Horrible,” I croaked.

“Oh, Honey, you sound awful!” I nodded and sat up weakly. My mom placed a firm hand on my chest and gently pushed me back down.

“Uh-uh, you’re not going anywhere. You’re going to stay here and rest until you feel better,” she said. I nodded, kind of relieved I didn’t have to do anything today. I honestly don’t think I could have made it through a concert, or interview, or anything. She felt my forehead.

“Your fever’s higher! I think you have the flu or something. I’ll have a doctor come and check you out later,” she said, concerned. I just nodded weakly.

“Do you want some soup, baby?” she asked. I nodded. She got up and headed for the door.

“I’ll be back. Get some rest,” she said and left, closing the door behind her. I laid awake in bed and listened to my mom and Scooter’s conversation upfront.

“How is he?” Scooter asked anxiously.

“Worse. Fever’s higher and he sounds awful,” my mom replied.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no!” Scooter sounded like he might start crying.

“Scooter, chill. I think it’s a little more than a cold, but I’ll have a doctor come look at him later. I’ll take care of him, he’ll be fine,” she said. I brought my hand to my face quickly.

“Hep-shh! Hep-shh! HEP-SHH!” I coughed hard for a couple minutes, then stopped. I then blew my nose and wiped off my hand.

“Oh, this is just great! How much do I have to cancel?” he asked.

“Scooter, have some sympathy, will ya? We’ll cancel as much as we need to. It’s not his fault,” my mom countered. I suddenly felt another strong itch in my sinuses and brought my hand back up to my face.

“Hep-shh! Hep-shoo! Heh! HEP-SHIEWW!” Ugh. That one made me glad nobody was in the room, if you know what I mean. I grabbed a tissue and cleaned myself up, then threw it away and got up to wash my hands. Ugh, that last one hurt my throat and chest. The intensity of my sneezes forced me upwards from my reclined position and caused my already runny nose to…well, it’s not pretty. I washed my hands thoroughly and got back in bed. Moments later, my mom came in with a bowl of soup and I forced myself to sit up. She closed my bedroom door and came over to me.

“Thanks,” I croaked.

“No problem, hon,” she answered. She handed me the bowl and a spoon and I started eating. She pulled up a chair next to my bed and sat down.

“This is really good,” I told her. She smiled a little.

“Thanks, baby,” she said.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“About 11:00. Don’t talk too much so you can get your voice back,” she suggested. I nodded and kept eating. After I finished, she took the bowl and spoon and set them on my nightstand. I coughed hard and laid back down.

“Turn over on your stomach,” she instructed gently. Confused, I flipped over and laid on my stomach with my head turned to the right, facing her. She took my shirt off and started to massage my back gently. I smiled a little and let out a soft, contented sigh. It felt sooo good.

“Thanks,” I croaked again.

“Sure, Sweetheart. Try not to talk, remember?” she asked. I nodded and closed my eyes. There’s nothing I hate more than vocal rest, especially when I’m really sick. Not being able to tell my mom when I don’t feel good and stuff really just makes it worse. My mom continued massaging until she hit a certain spot on my back that sent me launching into a severe coughing fit. The harsh, wet coughs racked my body for minutes, then I finally stopped. She continued massaging my back. I suddenly felt a tickle deep in my sinuses; a nagging itch. I’m going to sneeze soon, I can tell. I brought my hand near my face, just in case. The itch grew stronger. Ugh!

E n d

P a t t i e

I felt his breath hitch underneath my hands; shake and falter. He took involuntary, short, fluttery gasps. I grabbed a tissue and held it out to him, but I was too late.

“Hep-shh! Hep-shh! Hep-shiew!” He sneezed wetly into his hand. I could tell, when he didn’t take his hand away from his face, that it was messy. I handed him a tissue and he cleaned himself up. He sniffled and got out of bed, throwing the tissue away.

“Where are you going?” I asked, concerned. He was weak; just sitting up drained him.

“Bathroom,” he answered. He went to the bathroom and I could hear the sink running. Oh, he wanted to wash his hands. Well, I can totally understand that! He turned the water off and came out. He walked over and climbed into bed, lying on his stomach. I smiled and continued on massaging him. He seemed to really, really like it. Soon, I came across a huge knot in his muscle. I frowned sympathetically. I know he’s stressed from work, but he’s too young to have stuff like that. I gently worked it out, and he sighed and smiled a little.

“That hurt?” I asked. He nodded. Not even 5 minutes later, I felt his breath hitch again. I handed him a tissue, and he nodded and took it, his eyes involuntarily closing. He held it to his face, but nothing happened.

“Heh!” I chuckled a little and he opened his eyes.

“I hate it when that happens,” he muttered. I started massaging again. He sniffled and I brought one of my hands up to his forehead. He’s burning up, poor baby. He coughed harshly into one hand and closed his eyes. Within minutes he was fast asleep, still holding a tissue in one hand. I covered him with the sheets, grabbed his empty bowl and spoon, and went up front, quietly closing his bedroom door behind me. I put the dishes in the sink and sat down next to Scooter on the couch.

“How is he?” Scooter asked, concern seeping into his voice.

“Asleep,” I answered We both heard Justin cough hard from his room.

“I’m gonna call a doctor,” I said, getting up. I called a doctor, and he came and checked Justin out while he was asleep.

“What it is?” I asked anxiously when the doctor came back upfront.

“He has the flu and a little bit of Strep. Nothing too major,” the doctor answered. I nodded, relieved. Just the flu and Strep.

“And, of course, allergies,” the doctor added.

“Yeah, he’s really allergic to Ragweed,” I replied.

“Yes. Just give him some over-the-counter medicine to help alleviate some of his symptoms. He may have lingering symptoms after it’s gone, like a cough or low-grade fever, but they shouldn’t last more than two weeks. Other than that, he should be fine,” the doctor said.

“How long will he be out?” Scooter asked.

“It’s usually about a week until he can get up and do stuff. Don’t push him too hard, but he can do stuff as soon as the fever breaks and he feels up to it.” Scooter nodded.

“Thank you,” I said, “for coming on such short notice,” I specified.

“No problem. Call me if you need anything,” he said.

“Will do. Bye!”

“Bye!” he replied and left.

“I’m gonna go check on him in a couple minutes,” I said and sat back down on the couch. Scooter turned on the TV. We watched TV for about 30 minutes until I heard something.

“Scooter, do you hear that?” I asked. He muted the TV and listened.

“Yeah, I think it’s Justin,” he answered. Sure enough, it sounded like weak, faint crying.

“Momma!” Justin cried, his voice just barely a whisper. I got up and started for his room.

E n d

okay, I am SO sorry if y'all are all like "gosh, what a wuss!" No, that's not it. I have this really big soft spot for sensitive guys, se he's gonna be crying a lot in this story. Sorry if you don't like that sort of thing!

Excellent first story! You really get the atmosphere of the Bieber entourage.

I did a short Bieber drabble once, but I lack the detailed knowledge.

And welcome to the forum!

Wow. Amazing first story, and you make Justin so cuuute! Like a lot of other people have said, I'm not a Bieber fan, but I don't think you have to be to enjoy your story.

Omg thank you so much for the comments!!! You have no idea how much that means to me! And can I please have some title ideas up in here??? PLEASEEEEEEE i'm so BAD at titles!!

J u s t i n

I’ve been calling for my mom for the past 20 minutes, though no one could hear me. I’m now crying, frustrated, scared, and just plain miserable. On top of that, I’m freezing cold, dizzy, my head’s pounding, my throat burns, and my chest hurts. I tried calling for my mom again after I heard the TV mute. I tried to push myself into a sitting position.

“Hey, hey, what’s wrong?” my mom asked as she came over to me. She sat down on the bed beside me and felt my forehead and cheeks. I only coughed in response.

“Okay, alright, calm down. You’re okay,” she soothed, wiping my tears and helping me sit. She pulled me onto her lap, and I calmed down immediately. I just hate being alone when I’m sick.

“What’s going on?” she asked softly. I just shook my head and nuzzled my face into her neck. I just laid there in her arms with my eyes closed until I was totally relaxed. She gently rubbed my back, and I actually began to drift off. Thinking I was asleep, she set me back down on the bed. I kept my eyes closed so she would think I really was asleep; I didn’t want to bother her. I kept my eyes closed until she left. I opened my eyes and realized that she had left the lamp on my nightstand on for me. I smiled a little. I suddenly felt a strong, nagging itch in my sinuses. I sniffled and rubbed my nose, which only made it stronger. I took a slow, deep breath in, which set it off.

“Hep-shoo! Hep-shoo!!” I sneezed all over my hands, which were only halfway to my face. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose, sneezing once more into it in the process.

“Hep-shh!!” I got out of bed and threw the tissue away. I started for the bathroom, but the tickle returned right as I entered the bathroom. My hands couldn’t reach my face in time, and my body pitched forward a little as the sneezes exploded completely uncovered.

“Hep-sshhoo! Hek-shoo! Hep-shh! Hup-shoo! Hep-shoo! Hexxshoo! Hexxshoo! Hepshoo-Hepshh!!” I was finally able to cover me mouth and nose right in the middle of the intense, rapid fit.

“Hepshoo-Hehpshoo-Hehhpshoo-Hhehhpsshhoo!!!” I pinched my nose shut to stifle some of them, but the intensity of my sneezes made them only half-stifled.

“H’nxxtshoo! H’nxxshh-H’nxxshh-H’nxxtshoo!! H’nxxtshoo!” I finally took my hands away, then sneezed completely uncovered.

“Hisshhoo! Husshhoo!” The allergy medicine must have worn off! I was a complete mess. I blew my nose and cleaned myself up, then washed my hands, sneezing messily 6 times in the process.

“H’nxxtshoo!” I stifled into my sleeve on my way back to bed. I sat up in bed and grabbed a tissue. I held it to my face as the itch in my sinuses grew stronger.

“Heh...Huh!” I opened my eyes and sniffled. I rubbed my nose, and my eyes closed involuntarily. My muscles tensed and I again held the tissue to my nose.

“Huh! Huh! Huh!!” I drew in a sharp breath, then let it out as a sigh. The tickle spread to my throat, and I coughed. My breath was shaky, my chest heaving unsteadily. I sniffled and rubbed my nose again, trying to alleviate the strong, urgent itch.

“Huh!” My muscles tensed, then relaxed. Ugh, this is miserable. I blew my nose and threw the tissue away. The itch once again grew stronger. I brought my hands in front of my face, just in case.

“Huh! Heh!!” Ugh! It’s no use! I dropped my hands to my sides.

“Hep-shoo!” I sneezed unexpectedly, so fast my hands couldn’t make it even near my face in time. Before I could even think about moving my hands to cover my mouth and nose, I erupted in a rapid sneezing fit, my sneezes aimed towards my lap.

“Hep-shoo! Hep-shoo! Hepshoo! Huh! Huh! Hupshoo-hupshoo! Heh! Hehpshoo! Husshhoo!!” I pinched my nose shut, but the sneezes still exploded out of my mouth, completely uncovered and not even half-stifled.

“Hep-shoo! Hup-shoo! Hup-shoo! Heh! Hep-shoo! Hep-shoo! Hep-shoo!!” I turned and reached for a tissue, sneezing all over everything in the process.

“Hep-shoo! Hup-shoo! Husshhoo-Hesshhoo! Hepshh!” I grabbed two tissues and turned back and held them to my face, sneezing rapidly and messily.

“Hepshh! Hepshh! Hupshh! Hupshh! Hupshh! Hepshh! Huh! Huh!! Hep-Hesshh!!! Hehpshh! Hepshoo-Hupshh! Hep-shieww! Hehpshoo-uh! Hekshoo! Hehtshoo! Hesshhoo! Husshhoo! Husshhoo! Huh! Hupshh! Huh! Huh!! Heh- HEP-SHOO!!!” I threw the now-soaked tissue away, thinking I was done, then sneezed messily 4 times, completely uncovered.

“HEHPSHOO!! HEHPSHOO!! HUPSHOO! HUSSHHOO!!!” I coughed and cleaned myself up with a tissue. Just as I was blowing my nose, my mom came in.

Bless you, Sweetheart! I think the allergy medicine wore off!” she said, and sat down in a chair next to my bed.

“Yeahhhhepshoo!” I sneezed, completely uncovered, towards my lap. She handed me a tissue and I wiped my nose.

“Sorry. Ugh, this is so gross!” I said.

“It’s not gross, Honey. You can’t help it,” she said. She rubbed my back as I coughed into my hand.

“Hepshoo! Hep-shoo!” I sneezed into my hand when I was done coughing.

“Bless you,” my mom said, handing me a tissue, “let me go see if I have any more of your medicine,” she said, and left. She came back with a glass of water and a pill.

“Here, Honey, I found some, she said, handing me the medicine and the glass. I swallowed the pill quickly.

“Thanks,” I said, setting the glass on my nightstand.

“No problem, Sweetheart,” she replied. Suddenly my face tightened into a pre-sneeze expression. I drew in a shaky breath and turned away from her.

“Hep-shoo!”

“Ble-“

“Hesshhoo!” I threw the tissue away and turned back to her.

“Bless you, Honey,” she said, rubbing my back soothingly. I coughed once and sighed deeply. I sniffled wetly, and she handed me a tissue and instructed me to blow. I blew my nose then threw it away. My mom stopped rubbing my back and gently took my shirt off. I smiled and laid down on my stomach.

E n d

okay, thank you soooo much for reading!! And please give me some title ideas! I am in desparate need of a title! I think this story would be a little more interesting if it had a name besides "First Story EVER!!!"

here you go!!!!!

P a t t i e

I began gently massaging his back, cringing at how blazing hot his skin had become. I felt his chest rapidly expand, and handed him a tissue just in time.

“Hep-shoo!” I felt his chest compress, and all of his muscles contract, then relax.

“Bless you,” I said softly. He coughed twice and rubbed his nose.

“Wait. Huh!” he started, then relaxed. He sniffled and rubbed his nose. He built up for about two minutes, his muscles contracting, relaxing, and contacting again. He sat up and I took my hands away. His body teased him over and over, until he just put his hands down, giving up.

“Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!” he finally sneezed, his head aimed towards his lap, his body pitching in the same direction. He sneezed full and uncovered; his hands couldn’t make it in time. He got his hands half-way to his face before sneezing again onto them, still uncovered.

“Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hupshoo! Husshhoo! Huh! Huh! HEHPSHOO-HEHPSHH!!” He was finally able to cup both hands over his mouth and nose before sneezing again.

“Hesshhoo! Husshhoo!!” he sneezed messily. He didn’t take his hands away, and I handed him a tissue.

“Thanks,” he said hoarsely and wiped his nose and hands. He threw the tissue away and got out of bed and went to go wash his hands. He started the water, and I watched him through the open door.

“Hepshh!” he sneezed, very messily. He sniffled, but it didn’t help. I felt a pang of sympathy. My poor baby! I grabbed two tissues and went over to him. I placed two fingers under his chin and turned his head towards me. I wiped his nose gently and he blushed and sniffled. After I had cleaned him up, he looked down and mumbled something I couldn’t understand. He put soap on his hands and lathered it.

“Hepshh!!” he sneezed again, and I turned his head back to me and wiped his nose again. His breath hitched and he tried to turn away, but I held the tissues to his face instead. He tried to hold it back.

“Hepshoo! Hepshoo!! Hepsshhh!!” he sneezed into the tissues I held. I wiped his nose again and threw away the tissues.

“Sorry,” he mumbled, looking embarrassed as Hell.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about. I’m your mom. I did that when you were two, it’s no different now,” I reassured him and kissed his warm forehead. He cracked a small smile and turned off the water. I gave him a quick hug, then followed him back to bed. Just outside of the bathroom, he gripped the wall and froze.

“Hepshoo!!! Hepshoo!!!” he sneezed forcefully, and messily, to the side of him, almost losing his balance. I went and got a tissue, then went and steadied him, the wiped his nose and eyes, which were now teary. He blushed deep crimson, and I gave him a reassuring smile before going and throwing the tissue away. I sat down in the chair next to his bed, and he got in bed, still blushing. He sniffled thickly a couple of times and I passed him a tissue.

“Blow your nose, Honey,” I said. He nodded and took it from me, blushing even deeper. He blew his nose hard, then threw the tissue away. I reached over and lifted him onto my lap, rocking him gently.

“Uh, mom? Can you, uh, pass me a tissue?” he asked, confused, after a while.

“Sure, Sweetheart,” I said, and passed him one. He sniffled wetly a couple times and it was quiet for a second.

“Ummm…can I have another one?” he asked, his voice even more confused than before. Puzzled myself, I gave him one.

“Thanks.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m bleeding,” he replied. I quickly sat him up on my lap and saw bright red blood streaming from his nose. He had blood all over his face and hands.

“Justin!” I exclaimed. I picked him up and just carried him to the bathroom. I sat him on the counter-top right next to the sink and ran a face-rag under some warm water. I moved his hands away and gently pressed the rag to his face. He threw away the tissues and let me help him.

“Justin, how did this happen?” I asked.

“How did what happen?” Scooter asked and came over to me.

“Justin’s having a nose-bleed,” I replied. Soon, the whole rag was soaked with fresh blood. I rinsed the blood out and put it back to his face.

“Whoa. That’s, um, a lot of blood,” he said. I nodded in agreement. There’s blood everywhere! On Justin’s hands, face, shorts, my hands, the sink, the rag, everywhere. He also had blood all over his bare chest and stomach from the large, heavy stream of blood gushing out of his nose.

“It’s everywhere!” I exclaimed out loud, Justin’s blood now all over my hands.

“I’ll go get some paper towels,” Scooter said, and left. Justin’s breath hitched.

“No, Honey, don’t sneeze, you’ll make it bleed more,” I warned. He nodded and held his breath for a second, then let it out finally. Then, before I could say anything, he took in another sharp breath.

“Hepshoo!” He sneezed into the rag, and sure enough, it gushed even more now, and the rag was soaked in mere seconds. The blood began to soak through the rag and onto him and my hand, and I took it away to go rinse it out.

“Uh…mom?” Justin asked, his hands cupped near his face to catch the gush of bright red blood. It steadily dripped from his hands onto his chest, stomach, and shorts.

“I know, Honey, just a second,” I said, rinsing the blood out of the rag. Then, Scooter came in with a roll of paper towels.

“Perfect timing. Help him, please,” I asked, wringing more blood out. Scooter went over to Justin and ripped a couple paper towels from the roll and held them to his face, setting the roll on the counter. Then, we all heard a knock on the front door.

“You answer it, I’ll stay with Justin,” Scooter said. I nodded and left, leaving the bloody rag in the sink. I ran upfront and quickly answered the door to Mama Jan.

“Hey, Pattie! How’s Ju- Why do you have blood all over your hands???” Mama Jan asked, alarmed.

“Justin’s having a nosebleed. There’s blood all over him,” I answered.

“Aww. Lemme see if I can help. Have y’all tried putting him forehead and-“

“Nope. All we’ve done is try not to get blood on too many surfaces,” I cut her off. She chuckled and followed me to Justin’s bedroom.

“Oh…wow…Ummm…that’s, um, a lot of blood,” she said, her eyes wide, as she entered the bathroom.

“Yeah,” Scooter said, replacing the blood-soaked paper towel with a fresh one, throwing the old one away.

“Here, lemme help,” she said, taking Scooter’s place.

“Lean forward a little, Honey,” she instructed. Justin leaned forward slightly and she gently pinched the bridge of his nose. After a couple minutes the blood stopped flowing and she took the paper towel from his face and took her hand away.

“There you go,” she said, throwing the bloody paper towel away.

“Thanks,” Justin mumbled, half-asleep. We all happened to divert our attention from Justin for two seconds.

“Hepshh!! Hepshh!!” We all snapped back and looked at Justin, his hands cupped near his face, blood dripping all over him.

“Justin!” Mama Jan said, rushing over and ripping a couple more paper towels from the roll. She held them to his face.

“I’m sorry. I can’t help it,” he said softly. She chuckled.

“I know, Honey. Lean forward,” Mama Jan said. Justin leaned forward a little. She pinched his nose again to stop the blood, and once it was stopped, she threw the paper towels in the trash and washed the blood off her hands. Justin sniffled and coughed, then closed his eyes sleepily. I went over to him and took his hand, which was still dripping blood, but I didn’t care. I have blood all over my hands, too.

“C’mon, Sweetheart. I’ll get you some clean clothes,” I said, helping him off the counter. The moment he stood up, he swayed a little, then collapsed against me. I caught him and took a step back under his weight. Scooter came over and steadied him, but he just collapsed again. I picked him up and carried him to the bed. I laid him down and he opened his eyes slightly.

“Momma…what happened?” he asked in a sleepy slur.

“You passed out, Sweetheart,” I informed him.

“I think it’s because he lost a lot of blood,” Scooter said. I nodded and went to the bathroom. There was blood everywhere. I wrung the rest of the blood out of the rag and put it in the dirty clothes, then I got another clean washcloth and ran it under hot water. I went back to Justin and sat down in the chair next to his bed. I began gently cleaning all the blood off of his hands, chest, stomach, face, and everywhere in between. He sighed and relaxed.

“That feels good?” He nodded. I could feel his hot breath on my hand as I wiped the remaining blood from his face. Then I got up and went back to the bathroom, where Mama Jan and Scooter were cleaning the blood up.

“Thanks, guys,” I said, putting the washcloth in the dirty clothes.

“No problem, Pattie. You just take care of him,” Scooter said. I smiled and nodded. I washed the blood off of my hands, then started back for Justin’s bed. On my way there, I got him a change of clothes. I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly took his shorts off, which were covered in blood. I slipped a clean pair on. Scooter came back in the room just as I helped Justin sit up. I slipped a clean shirt over his head and he did the rest. He laid back down and I covered him. Scooter pulled a chair up beside me and watched as I stroked Justin’s hair and cheek until he fell asleep.

“I’m surprised he lets us help him. He’s usually so independent,” Scooter whispered. I scoffed playfully.

“Ha! Not when he’s sick,” I said, “but then again, I don’t think he’s ever been this sick before,” I added. Justin coughed and stirred in his sleep. He’s now on his back, his head turned towards me, resting his head on his left forearm. He coughed again and sighed deeply in his sleep. He looks so peaceful! I smiled.

“Well, I’ll be up front if you need me,” Scooter said, getting up. I nodded and he left, Mama Jan coming out of the bathroom and following him. I just watched Justin sleep for a while. Suddenly his chest expanded quickly.

“Hepshiew!” he sneezed quietly, uncovered and messy. I chuckled at how much he looks like a cute little kid when he sneezes. I grabbed a tissue and wiped his nose gently.

“Hepshiew! Hep-shiew!!” he sneezed all over my hand. I wiped his nose again, then wiped the spray off my hand. If he wasn’t my son, I’d be seriously grossed out. I threw the tissue away, went and washed my hands, then sat back down.

“Hepshiew!” Justin sneezed again, messy and uncovered in his sleep. I took a tissue and wiped his running nose gently. Good thing I got a flu shot! I’d be sick in no time with Justin sneezing and coughing all over everything in his sleep. Poor baby.

“Heh!” he started. I plucked a tissue from the box and held it gently over his mouth and nose.

“Hepshiew!” he sneezed again and coughed twice into the tissue. I took the tissue away, thinking he was done.

“Hepshiew!!” he sneezed messily all over himself, then sniffled and coughed. He’s now a complete mess because his nose was already running.

“Hepshiew!” he sneezed again, adding to the mess. He sniffled thickly, extremely congested. I took another tissue and wiped his nose. Damn, this is real mothering right here lol.

“Hepshiew!” he coughed and opened his eyes slowly.

“Hepshiew!” he sneezed all over himself. I gently cleaned him up, again. Well, at least his sneezes are productive!! He blushed deep scarlet and coughed twice into his hand. I threw the tissues away and pulled him onto my lap.

again, thanks so much for reading!

@chocolit4life erm...okay blinksmiley.gif lol

I threw the tissues away and pulled him onto my lap. I realized with shock that he’s boiling hot and soaking wet, sweaty and clammy.

“Oh, gosh, Justin!! If you weren’t so hot, I’d swear you’re breaking the fever!” I gushed. I sat him up on my lap and took a good look at him. He just coughed and stared at me, a weird look in his eyes. That’s when I noticed he was shivering violently, his teeth were chattering audibly, he was pale as paper, and the red in his cheeks was not a blush, but fever.

“Oh, my gosh, Sweetheart!” I exclaimed. My poor baby looks so sick! I felt so bad for him. I gently set him back down on the bed. He sat up and watched me as I got a clean facerag and ran it under some cool water. I then got a towel and a clean t-shirt. I went back over to him and slowly took off his soaked, sweaty shirt. I gently wiped all the sweat off of his chest, back, and face, supporting him with one hand. After he was clean, I gently dried him off with the towel and slipped on a clean shirt.

“Mom, I don’t feel good,” he slurred.

“I know, baby,” I soothed. He nodded.

“What hurts, Sweetheart?” I asked. He pointed to his head, throat, and stomach.

“You want some toast or soup or anything?” I asked. He hesitated, then shook his head. I nodded and stroked his cheek. He soon fell back asleep. He stirred and settled on his side, facing me. I sat back down and just watched him sleep peacefully for about 15 minutes, until he coughed a little bit and stirred ever so slightly.

“Hepshiew!” he sneezed quietly, but thankfully not messily, though uncovered in his sleep.

“Huh…Hepshiew!” His body pitched slightly.

“Hehhhepshiew!!” He sniffled and coughed.

“Hepshiew! Hepshiew!” Aww, poor baby! Something must be bothering his allergies. I grabbed a tissue and covered his mouth and nose. He made a really cute, funny face.

“Hepshh! Hepshh!” His sneezes were muffled into the tissue. He took a deep breath and turned onto his other side, away from me. I threw the tissue away, since his back was now to me.

“Hepshiew! Hepshiew! Hepshiew! Hupshiew! Heh! Heshiew!” His body pitched forward and down, almost doubling over. He coughed harshly and turned over onto his stomach, his head turned to face me again. He launched into a harsh, wet coughing fit, and I rubbed his back until he stopped. He stirred and buried his face into the pillow, coughing hard again.

“You okay, Sweetheart?” I asked and starting rubbing his back soothingly. He eventually stopped and turned on his side, facing me once more. I realized he was still asleep. Then, the door opened slowly and Scooter came in. He closed the door, pulled up a chair, and sat down next to me.

“Hey,” he whispered.

“Hey,” I said back.

“How’s he doing?” he asked. I shook my head. He sighed.

“That’s not good. What’s his temperature?”

“Lemme check it,” I said, grabbing the thermometer and taking Justin’s temperature, careful not to wake him up.

“Omigosh…,” I said, looking at the thermometer.

“What is it?” Scooter asked.

“103.7!” Scooter sighed. Justin turned onto his stomach again with his head facing to the right, away from us with his right arm above his head. He launched into another wet, phlemy coughing fit and I could feel something moving in his chest. I gasped.

“Omg, Scooter! Put your hand on his back!” I instructed in a whisper-yell. Scooter reached out and placed his hand next to mine and his eyes popped.

“What is that???” he asked.

“I don’t know!” Justin stopped coughing, and we both took our hands back.

“Maybe we should get that looked at,” Scooter suggested, sounding just as concerned as I felt. I nodded.

“Definitely,” I agreed.

guys...do y'all like this story??? be honest blushsmiley.gif

Archived